[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Friday, 25 March 2022)

Song Wei Long: On Behalf of all your fans in this Forum, I would like to wish you : 

"A Very Happy 23Rd Birthday!! -

* May all your Dreams come true.

* May you continue to produce amazing works and character-roles. 

* May you continue to chart success. 

* May you enjoy good health

* We also hope that eventually you may find the Right Girl (kind and sensible) to accompany you throughout your Life."

:heart:  :foryou: :fullofhearts: :bashful: :hooray2: 

Sugar Paste vs. Fondant - Cake Decorist  

Decent Image Scraps: Happy Birthday | Happy birthday celebration, Happy  birthday greetings, Happy birthday

Everybody is welcomed to add in your wishes for this Birthday Boy :P

• Love 2

Happy 23rd Birthday to handsome Song Wei Long, who’s putting himself out there for the world to watch him grow from a cute budding youth blossoming into a vivacious gorgeous young man.  Wishing him to live life to the fullest, to happily embrace and nurture his heaven-given gift of handsomeness, and continue to fulfill his heart desires.  You’re beautiful inside out, in spirit and essence, and we’re blessed to be your audience for life!!!

:fullofhearts::loveu::issohappy:

• Love 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 2 April 2022)

Song Wei Long: Releases some photos of his home life. Handsome and Youthful :P.  The background is his Mansion. All are taken inside his Mansion. After working for a few years, he bought this house in Dalian and stays with his family.  A very Filial Boy.

592AEA25432D415885996FD9546E09F15D421288_size116_w768_h1024.jpeg

D2B3508AA277E83AC6A25EA02E6420BCB27D843F_size56_w1024_h768.jpeg

351322CE0F14CFE159EE8753B162951EC11915B2_size45_w768_h1024.jpeg

Spoiler

B82613F77E700C3EE1367472AFA3F0AA35B60B6E_size106_w773_h1024.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 9 April 2022)

Song Wei Long: A Recent Clip. He is rushing for his Flight.  See how friendly he is to his Fans:

-  Signing Autographs for them.

-  Conversing with them while walking.

-  Waving goodbye to them.

:29,:30 His Fans said he is too thin and reminded him to eat more. He nodded in agreement. (Lovely Fans) 

:approves:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

(Posted on: Sunday 24 April 2022)

Song Wei Long: Some Recent Tit Bits :blush:

1) Thailand is doing a Remake of his Drama - "Find Yourself"

2) There are rumours of a new drama and two movies - But so far nothing is confirmed.  Because our Song Wei Long is choosing very carefully.  At times actors rush to accept projects just to fill the void.  But not Song Wei Long.   

For the drama, the theme is too common, too idol-based.  

For the first movie offer, there are too many actors vying for it.  So the chances of getting it is slim

The second movie involves 2 Male Leads.  Nothing to do with Boy-Love.  But the other Actor is very arrogant.  So Song Wei Long is quite put-off.  (The Entertainment Industry has it's share of difficult, egoistic people.)

Both movies are from a very Well-Known Director.  I personally hope he can at least get one.

A Recent Weibo Update

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

When Long Long is ready, they should make a martial art movie/ drama about Zhao Yun starring Song Wei Long, because SWL is Zhao Yun re-incarnated: handsome, loyal, valiant, honorable warrior.

https://koei.fandom.com/wiki/Zhao_Yun

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Yun

sorry for the random post…I just have to put it down here because one day, when it will come true, I’ll to go back to this post … LOL:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 1 May 2022)

Song Wei Long: Some Latest News

1) Variety Show - Back-To-Field Season 6:

Song Wei Long is one of the Stars invited to appear.  He is in the "3rd Round of Guests" who will appear  in May 2022.  So coming soon.....

2) Obstacle From Yu Zheng:

Song Wei Long is not completely free from Yu Zheng's clutch, because of the Financial or Accounts Tie-Up.  Yu Zheng wants him to star in one of his Internal Projects.  Song Wei Long is adamant not to have anything to do with him.  Yu Zheng is a very difficult man when it comes to "MONEY".  If you notice, all of Yu Zheng's recent projects are  not doing well.

3) Song Wei Long's Labour Day (1st May) message to all of us:

"I wish you a Happy International Labour Day!   During the short and long holiday, please abide by the Epidemic Prevention Requirements of various places!  Take personal protective measures!  Exercise more!  Drink more water!"   (Below are the emojis he uses)

[hug][hug][hug]

........ and his official Weibo Update Photo for 1st May 2022

** He looks so good in the Photo above.  His nose is so Prominent. He looks so Young and Handsome! **

On 4/29/2022 at 11:17 AM, FavSong_JKWL said:

When Long Long is ready, they should make a martial art movie/ drama about Zhao Yun starring Song Wei Long, because SWL is Zhao Yun re-incarnated: handsome, loyal, valiant, honorable warrior.

https://koei.fandom.com/wiki/Zhao_Yun

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Yun

sorry for the random post…I just have to put it down here because one day, when it will come true, I’ll to go back to this post … LOL

@FavSong_JKWL  I love your :wub: Post.  May your dreams come True.

• Thanks 1

(Posted on: Monday, 2 May 2022)

Song Wei Long: A Summary Of His More Recent Photos :lol:

I Love this one taken with one of his Pet-Dogs. His gaze at his Dog emotes so much Love and Affections. He didn't buy a Dog.  He adopted him from a Stray Dog-House.

t0194bb6751ef02e4af.webp

• Like 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 5 May 2022)

Song Wei Long: Sad News Indeed !!

As I have mentioned in my post on 1 May 2022 and earlier,  Song Wei Long is still Not Completely free from Yu Zheng's clutch.  "A League Of Nobleman"  has not yet been broadcasted.    I doubt it will.  So Accounts-wise (Performance Remunerations) they are intertwined.  He does Not want to let go.  So Song Wei Long has No Choice but to Sue.

TODAY, May 5, Tianyancha App shows that Song Wei Long and Dongyang Huanyu Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd and Khorgos Huanyu Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd. related contract disputes have added a new court announcement.

The Plaintiff is Song Wei Long and defendant is Dongyang Huanyu Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd., Khorgos Huanyu Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd., in the People's Court of Chaoyang Dlstrict, Beijing.

Shareholder information shows that Dongyang Huanyu Film and Television Culture Co. Ltd. is held by Yu Zheng.   Yu Zheng serves as a supervisor. Horgos Huanyu Film and Television Culture Co. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary.

I hope Song Wei Long has got for himself a Capable Lawyer.  He has to if he wants to fight with someone as "Crooked" as  Yu Zheng.  A lot of Ugly Details will come out from a Court Dispute.  Details which may not be True.  But to win a Case, the Lawyers will resort to all kinds of Tricks.  I hope Yu Zheng will be gentleman enough to release Song Wei Long.  

This Stalemate has been going on for too long.  Since both parties are not happy with each other, why not go separate ways.

So now you all understand why Song Wei Long is not accepting New Projects.  Because as long as this problem is Not Solved,  he will continue to be "INTERTWINED" with Yu Zheng.  Why must Song Wei Long allow Yu Zheng to earn Dividens from his Hard Work and Perseverence? Projects which Song Wei Long secure himself.  Song Wei Long has brought up this Problem since April 2021.

In the mean time, as FANS of Song Wei Long, let us not Speculate.  Let us pray for the best and allow the Court Case to run it's course.

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

(Posted on Thursday, 5 May 2022)

@jcwsgal @FavSong_JKWL  Feel free to discuss about Song Wei Long's action to sue Yu Zheng if you both wish to to do.  Not speculate.  But how we feel about it, Yu Zheng and so forth...

Let me start by adding some background facts:

1) I feel that Yu Zheng took full advantage of Song Wei Long at the time when he signed him up.  A young, handsome, ignorant lad from a simple family in Liaoning.

2) The only project from Yu Zheng's company which Song Wei Long had ever participated in, is "Untouchable Lovers".   After that,  Song Wei Long's secure all his projects from  external sources himself.  With Zero Marketing and support from Yu Zheng.

3) Now, let us talk about "Untouchable Lovers".   Yu Zheng had promised another of his Actress to be the Female Lead.  That Actress recommended an upcoming Actor from another company for the Male Lead.  That Actor even rejected other offers for this Role.  But in the end, Yu Zheng selected one of his own Actor, Merxat.  So before Song Wei Long, Yu Zheng had already let down another Actor and Actress.  Yu Zheng even vigorously promoted Merxat on Weibo.  

At that time, Song Wei Long was about to join a small online drama as their Male Lead.

However the age setting of the Male Lead Character-Role, Rong Zhi and the Female Lead, Chu Yu in the original "Feng Qiu Huang" were relatively young.  The Director felt that it was inappropriate and changed them temporarily.  And Song Wei Long, who was just 17 years old plus, was called back to play "Feng Qiu Huang" (Untouchable Lovers).  The Investors (Producers) wanted Song Wei Long.

4) By the way,  Song Wei Long is Song Wei Long's original name.  Some sources said that it is a Stage Name, because at school, his classmates used to call him  "Song Shi Quan".  But no.  Song Wei Long is his Real Name.

The wily Yu Zheng "bought out" Song Wei Long's name, fans and station.  Meaning "Song Wei Long" is now one of Yu Zheng's Trademark and Property, and cannot be simply used.  Even Song Wei Long's Fan Club also cannot use his name "Song Wei Long".  It is Grossly Ridiculous!

5) Yu Zheng rarely mentions Song Wei Long on Weibo or in his other social media.  At least during the past 5 years.  He only mentioned Song Wei Long briefly in passing, when he was complimenting others.

6) Yu Zheng seldom did any promotion or marketing for Song Wei Long.  Remember my post in December 2020?  Even though Song Wei Long did very well in 2020 with "Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead", he was placed at the back in Yu Zheng's Annual Appraisals.  In front are Yu Zheng's favourites.

7) Song Wei Long had suffered in silence since he joined Yu Zheng's company.  Rumours, Scandals, Gossips, Cyber Attacks. Being called a "Love Brain" and accused of having so many girlfriends when he did not. Of being not serious in his Career. Even his Weibo was frequently hacked.  Nobody protected  or stood up for him.   In the beginning, he only knows how to protest.  The more he protests, the worse it becomes.  In the end this is the only course of actions available to him.

I do not understand why Yu Zheng is holding him back.  What are his Motives.

July 2022: I already know why YZ wants to Destroy Song Wei Long.

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1