[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Tuesday, 30 November 2021)

What Kind Of A Person Is Song Wei Long?

As his Fans, I'm sure all of you will always be Curious and want to Know More.  So let me share with you what I recently found.  From some former Classmates of him:

People who are familiar with Song Wei Long says he is a Shy, Big Boy. Which is very different from the various male protagonists he has played. 

Many of his classmates responded that when he was in school, he seldom talked to Female Classmates.  He seemed to be indifferent to the girls who were chasing him.

A classmate said  a girl in the class who had long admired Song Wei Long then chased him very vigorously. Song Wei Long may be shy but once they became a pair, he was dedicated.

It is said that First Love Does Not Understand Love.  So does Song Wei Long.  It was Puppy Love.  

As he grew older, Song Wei Long became sensible. He wanted to help his Family.  He focused his main energy on his career. He began recording shows, did modelling and micro-filmings when he was still in school.  This laid a good foundation for his success today.

The rest is History.  In end 2015, a 16 year's old Song Wei Long was recruited by Yu Zheng.  He continued to film and mature quickly.

As he was filming "Beautiful Reborn Flower", he met Lin Yun.  Being young and innocent, he began to admire her.  In their 3-months' friendship, Lin Yun was hot-tempered and often bullied him. While a Shy Song Wei Long was Tolerant. These could be seen from the Paparazzis' photos and clips.  But it was short-lived.  He remains "Single" since then.

From early 2019 until January 2021, he was held at ransom by an Aggressive "Super Glue" who threatened to create "Black News" if he did not entertain her.  But a more matured Song Wei Long stood his grounds. He lost Weight, had Skin-problems and became Depressed.  In the end "Super Glue" had to give up.  And Song Wei Long is able to move forward with his Career again - with peace of mind. Even right now, a lot of Girls are "Chasing" him. He could have played around with these girls.  But he did not.  He is not a Playboy.  

There are also a lot of "Black News" purposely propagated by the Fans of his Rivals.  Song Wei Long is too New in this Industry to know how to handle such situations.  But he is learning. As his Fans let us not be easily persuaded by unfounded Rumours and Gossips.

Today we can see that Song Wei Long is busy honing his Skills, and building up his "Resume".  But unfortunately due to certain developments in the Chinese Entertainment World, we might Not be able to enjoy any of his Works this year.

But we can look forward to 2022 and Beyond.........    

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 1 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: This Clip Was Taken Right Before He Finished Shooting The Last Segment of "The Irresistibles S.2" variety show in Mid-September 2021

Question: Today you are shooting the Final Phase of "The Irresistibles S.2" right?

SWL        : Right. Finished already. Learnt a lot of things from the Senior Team. Also, if I were to shoot variety shows again, I've had some Experience now

Question: So after this you will continue to film variety shows?

SWL        : Right.  But I cannot go home yet.  I have to film a movie. This time, our Junior Team Members get along very well. Quite reluctant to leave.

Question: From among the 12 episodes, which one is the most memorable?

SWL        : Episode One where we lose. The Senior Team is very formidable.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 12 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: Share With You All A Recent Post From A Fan Of His.  She says -

"At work today, I met a stylist who had done makeup and hairstyling for Longlong before!! I asked him about Song Wei Long. Super happy!! 

He said, in private Long Long is really not talkative.  More introverted. On the contrary, his sister is more cheerful and likes to talk.

The stylist also said that Long Long has a really clean appearance that is rare in the entertainment circle.  It gives people a pure feeling.  He is a very nice person. Kind but not talkative"

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 15 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: New Snap Shots From His Movie: "Just For Meeting You"

Recently, Song Wei Long shared daily photos and stills on social platforms, and many fans shouted in the "Comments Area" that this brother is so Handsome.

Song Wei Long arriving with his Assistant

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1215%2F9900beedj00r44uo80010c000hs00cjg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long receiving instructions from the young Director (extreme Left)

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1215%2F3ac705f2j00r44uo8000xc000hs00c5g.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1215%2F261fc644j00r44uo8000rc000hs00c6g.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The scene looks like parents bidding their children farewell. :P

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1215%2Fe232aaaej00r44uo9000wc000hs00b1g.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello everyone,

I'm a new fan of Song Weilong.

Honestly, I'm not much of a cdrama fan, but an avid kdrama fans. I stumbled upon his drama 'Find Yourself' on Netflix during my break and casually started binge watching before I got very into his character in the drama, mature yet cute, manly but boyish at the same time. I looked him up and then immediately after finished I binge watched 'Go Ahead' and now here I am. I even made an account here to post here huhu so I'm a total noob in this 

I heard the news about his upcoming project 'Bionic' and am super excited!! I need to watch more of him. Unfortunately, historical drama is really not my cup of tea, so I don't think I will watch his past projects with this genre. I barely even watched historical kdrama and I found myself not enjoying it as much.

Would love to keep an eye on him and his future projects! MANY MANY THANK YOUs for everyone who contribute to this thread, I binge read this thread in two days and it is very informative, especially for someone who just get to know him not too long ago. When I first googled him, the news about him were rather unflattering, which surprised me because it was quite different from my impression of him. Luckily the posts here cleared up many things and helped me understand him better.

I found it a bit sad that many of projects are delayed, but I will not consciously wait for them, instead I will be pleasantly surprised when his unreleased projects are finally available to watch! In the meantime I will finish 'Love The Way You Are' and just play his parts in Find Yourself and Go Ahead on repeat lol

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, schoko kookie said:

Hello everyone,

I'm a new fan of Song Weilong.

Honestly, I'm not much of a cdrama fan, but an avid kdrama fans. I stumbled upon his drama 'Find Yourself' on Netflix during my break and casually started binge watching before I got very into his character in the drama, mature yet cute, manly but boyish at the same time. I looked him up and then immediately after finished I binge watched 'Go Ahead' and now here I am. I even made an account here to post here huhu so I'm a total noob in this 

I heard the news about his upcoming project 1) 'Bionic' and am super excited!! I need to watch more of him. Unfortunately, historical drama is really not my cup of tea, so I don't think I will watch his past projects with this genre. I barely even watched historical kdrama and I found myself not enjoying it as much.

Would love to keep an eye on him and his future projects! MANY MANY THANK YOUs for everyone who contribute to this thread, 3) I binge read this thread in two days and it is very informative, especially for someone who just get to know him not too long ago 2) When I first googled him, the news about him were rather unflattering, which surprised me because it was quite different from my impression of him. Luckily the posts here cleared up many things and helped me understand him better.

:heartxoxo:

Hi  @schoko kookie!   A "warm" welcome to you.  Feel free to drop by and participate actively in our Thread.

:fullofhearts:

1) Bionic  is not a historical drama.  It is a Sci-fi project.  Should be very interesting.

2) Quote: "When I first googled him, the news about him were rather unflattering, which surprised me because it was quite different from my impression of him......"

We all went through the same phase.  Most of the unflattering information about him were created and disseminated by:

a) His Rivals and their Fans.  And slowly they became "Him".  So sad. In fact, one of the girls listed as his girl friend, belongs to his colleague.  Yes - same company.  So you can guess where this false news comes from.

b) Rival companies who want to promote and win projects for their "Artistes".  The competition in the Chinese Entertainment Industry is very "intense".

c) And now we know.  Also from the girl who chased and forced him to be her boyfriend.

I last read that there are even some people who will extort for "Protection Money" for the Dissemination of Star News.  If you pay the "Protection Money", they will disseminate Positive News about you.  If not - Negative News.

3) Quote: "I binge read this thread in two days and it is very informative, especially for someone who just get to know him not too long ago....

:thumbsup:  Bravo!  I would not be able to do that 

4) As for the Delays in his projects, not to worry.   2022 is only 2 weeks away.  We should be able to watch 3 of his projects in 2022:

a) "A League Of Nobleman"  (drama)

b) "Bionic" (drama)

c) "Just For Meeting You" (movie)

But I guess you will not be watching "A League Of Nobleman".  Since you don't like Period Dramas.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hi  @schoko kookie!   A "warm" welcome to you.  Feel free to drop by and participate actively in our Thread.

:fullofhearts:

1) Bionic  is not a historical drama.  It is a Sci-fi project.  Should be very interesting.

2) Quote: "When I first googled him, the news about him were rather unflattering, which surprised me because it was quite different from my impression of him......"

We all went through the same phase.  Most of the unflattering information about him were created and disseminated by:

a) His Rivals and their Fans.  And slowly they became "Him".  So sad. In fact, one of the girls listed as his girl friend, belongs to his colleague.  Yes - same company.  So you can guess where this false news comes from.

b) Rival companies who want to promote and win projects for their "Artistes".  The competition in the Chinese Entertainment Industry is very "intense".

c) And now we know.  Also from the girl who chased and forced him to be her boyfriend.

I last read that there are even some people who will extort for "Protection Money" for the Dissemination of Star News.  If you pay the "Protection Money", they will disseminate Positive News about you.  If not - Negative News.

3) Quote: "I binge read this thread in two days and it is very informative, especially for someone who just get to know him not too long ago....

:thumbsup:  Bravo!  I would not be able to do that 

4) As for the Delays in his projects, not to worry.   2022 is only 2 weeks away.  We should be able to watch 3 of his projects in 2022:

a) "A League Of Nobleman"  (drama)

b) "Bionic" (drama)

c) "Just For Meeting You" (movie)

But I guess you will not be watching "A League Of Nobleman".  Since you don't like Period Dramas.

Yessss the poster for Bionic looks promising, and and his character looks different, seems like this time it's not "eye candy" character

Entertainment industry can be so vicious, he's so young and yet he's been through a lot. I am more familiar with the korean ent industry, but chinese ent industry sure can be really scary

I watched the trailer to 'A League of Nobleman' and I might just be tempted to watch it haha, would be the first chinese historical drama that I watch. And now I just found The Irresistible Brother S2 on Youtube, and it is eng subbed!! :hooray2:

This would be the first time I watch chinese variety show, and Song Weilong is the only one I'm familiar with, aside from Wang Yaoqing but I don't watch it for him. Longlong, the thing I do for you.... lol :joy: This holiday I am on Song Weilong lockdown

• Like 2

5 hours ago, schoko kookie said:

Yessss the poster for Bionic looks promising, and and his character looks different, seems like this time it's not "eye candy" character

Entertainment industry can be so vicious, he's so young and yet he's been through a lot. I am more familiar with the korean ent industry, but chinese ent industry sure can be really scary

I watched the trailer to 'A League of Nobleman' and I might just be tempted to watch it haha, would be the first chinese historical drama that I watch. And now I just found The Irresistible Brother S2 on Youtube, and it is eng subbed!! :hooray2:

This would be the first time I watch chinese variety show, and Song Weilong is the only one I'm familiar with, aside from Wang Yaoqing but I don't watch it for him. Longlong, the thing I do for you.... lol :joy: This holiday I am on Song Weilong lockdown

@schoko kookie  All Entertainment Industries are the same: Hollywood, Japanese, Korean......  It is just that Korean Social Media are not actively involved.  They do not report everything that goes on until it Explodes. But it is just as bad.  They have their Saeseng Fans and  Scandals as well - the Seungri case, Park Yoo Chun and others......  And their Artistes do not have complete freedom. So much so "suicides" are very common.   

Whereas the Chinese Media reports every single thing. So it looks as though it is worse. With their "Weibo", nothing stays private.  Chinese Artistes are completely free to do what they like.  Except that some agencies may include a Clause in their Contracts which forbid them to fall in love for a stipulated number of years.

• Like 3

(Posted on: Friday, 17 December 2021)

On 12/16/2021 at 4:53 PM, schoko kookie said:

And now I just found The Irresistible Brother S2 on Youtube, and it is eng subbed!! This would be the first time I watch chinese variety show, and Song Weilong is the only one I'm familiar with, aside from Wang Yaoqing but I don't watch it for him. Longlong, the thing I do for you.... lol  This holiday I am on Song Weilong lockdown

@schoko kookie  I just replace my former post of  "The Irresistibles S2" Episode 1, with the new Version  - with English Subs. It takes  some time  to insert the English Subs. :blush:

• Like 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 23 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: Departing Zhuhai Airport For Wuhan. The Final Phase of His Movie "Just For Meeting You" Is Filmed At The Wuhan University Of Science & Technology

Edited on 26 December 2021: To add in one more Video Clip :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 26 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: A Belated Post.  He Received his Covid-19 Vaccination Shot on September 2021. At the Shangrao High-Speed Railway Station, in Jiangxi Province. I Guess It Must Have Been An Impromptu Decision. Like He Was Passing By. Saw The Doctor. So Might As Well Have It Done.  As you can see in the photo below, he had several of his Staff Members with him. 

t019ba00d91e782ddba.webp

It was reported that Song Wei Long came to record a Variety Show.  He saw the Vaccination Station and went for the shot. Which was why he looked so Tired. He dared not look when the Female Doctor administer the Injection.  He lowered his head and looked away. He was probably also a child who was afraid of injections.

t018e49a4972289347b.webp

t0107c127356475495f.webp

After That He Went For His Dinner
Song Wei Long's dinner was very rich.  A plate of Fried Meat with Celery, a plate of Fish, a plate of Sausages, a few plates of meat, and a plate of Sauces.  And he used Two Paper Straws as his Chopsticks! :w00t:

t012c1f326b29af07fb.webp

See the Photo below.  Song Wei Long was shooting a Variety Show  before the Vaccination.  He had to wear very Thick Costumes.  Which was why he had looked so Very Tired and Dishevelled at the Vaccination Centre.

t01698862d7b99a7a30.webp
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1