[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Monday, 27 December 2021)

Song Wei Long:

There are some exciting news on the way.  But while waiting for these fresh materials, let us go through a 2019, OK! Magazine interview of Song Wei Long, when he was 20 years old.  (Only by reading and comparing the "old" and the "new" can we further understand Song Wei Long and realise how much he has grown.

OK!: As a teenager who has just passed the age of twenty this year, what do you think is the difference between your current mood and your teenage self?
Song Wei Long: The biggest difference is that when you are a teenager, you will often have indescribable uncertainty about your life. After the age of twenty, you will be more certain about what kind of life you like and what kind of career development you want, such as in acting. Hone yourself more maturely, because I still hope to be a good actor.

OK!: Which one is my most satisfied work so far? Comment on your performance in it, where do you feel most satisfied?
Song Wei Long: Frankly speaking, among the works so far, works that I am very satisfied with have not yet appeared. I always feel that there is still more room for improvement in my performance. Compared with last year's "Untouchable Lovers", I dare not say that it is a work that I am extremely satisfied with, but through it, I have made great progress in all aspects.

OK!: What do you think is the biggest difficulty in acting? How will it be overcome?
Song Wei Long: I think the biggest difficulty comes from the lines, that is, when interpreting the lines, how to perfectly integrate them into the characters without acting is the difficulty that I urgently need to overcome. In order to overcome it, I will go to the corresponding line class now, and I also seek advice from some great teachers, hoping that I can make great progress in my future role.

OK!: What is the biggest difference between your life as an artist and your previous life?
Song Wei Long: The biggest difference is that there are many constraints and restrictions in life, and the time at your disposal is also drastically reduced. At the same time, you can do the actor work you are interested in. I think there are losses and gains. Overall, it is worth it.

OK!: What do you think of your ideal life state?
Song Wei Long: Do what you want to do anytime, anywhere, and don't forget to live true to your original intentions.

OK!: Will there be a favorite idol? What kind of characteristics do you think will attract you and become your idol?
Song Wei Long: Jason Statham (British actor). I think he is very good at characterizing first. He is an actor with an outstanding professional level. At the same time, he is very daring and masculine. Very recognized.

OK!: Favorite sport? What made you fall in love with it?
Song Wei Long: Basketball and badminton. In fact, there is no opportunity to talk about, but I just like it naturally. Sports will make people temporarily forget the bores and worries in life. I think it's great to focus on hard work and sweating.

OK!: Who are the directors and actors you want to work with most? why?
Song Wei Long: There are many actors and directors that I want to work with. Because I really like chivalrous movies with police, criminals and gunfights, I really want to cooperate with good directors and actors who are good at these kinds of movies.

OK!: If you don't become an actor in the future, what kind of career do you plan to pursue?
Song Wei Long: A traveller, because I personally like travelling very much and I like to explore different places. I will probably become a travel blogger.

OK!: If you can give yourself a long vacation, how do you plan to arrange it?
Song Wei Long: Get out of real life and arrange a trip. Recently, I have read a lot of information about Iceland's geography and features, and I really want to go to Iceland for an in-depth trip.

OK!: As a star, you have also participated in Fashion Week. What is your opinion on participating in Fashion Week?
Song Wei Long: I think it is a very exciting thing. Through this, you can see the latest fashion design and trends for the first time.  Or you can feel 360 degrees with your five senses.  These new designs may be something you like, or you may not appreciate it, but the overall process will give you a clear understanding of the fashion industry. I think this experience is very rare.

OK!: What do you think is the biggest difference between acting as an actor and shooting a fashion blockbuster?
Song Wei Long: I think the actors use specific lines, expressions, behaviors and actions to connect the corresponding timeline to concretely shape and portray the characters, so as to serve the entire story; while shooting a fashion blockbuster may be more of an abstraction The way of stream of consciousness is to try to interpret a kind of emotion or artistic conception that the photography teacher wants to express.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Monday, 27 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: More Photos And Clips From His Movie: "Just For Meeting You"

Spoiler

This Clip Was Shot In Zhuhai. (What the commentator is saying is that: "Song Wei Long and the other actor played against each other. They use "Chocolates" as  Wine Glasses to toast and drink with each other.)

This Clip Was Shot In Wuhan. (His Fans were shouting his Name. So nice of him to nod to them before he went for the Shot)
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 28 December 2021)

Song Wei Long: In The Words Of A Fan

(Today is the Last Day of the filming for his Movie: "Just For Meeting You".  So a lot of Fans were there)

@我想优乐美

#向全球安利宋威龙# #2021What are your proud moments#Song Weilong
Song Wei Long is really worth it! Yesterday, seeing Longlong was the luckiest thing for me in 2021.

He really listened to every word spoken by La Tiao and responded. It's really heartwarming! When our eyes are facing each other, I even feel that there is no sense of distance. It is really gentle, careful and warm, just like a sun.

Fortunately, I was able to pluck up the courage to ask for an autograph. The Dragon Dragon is really great. There was no hesitation and he smiled and said yes.

At that time, watching Dragon Dragon who was standing opposite me patiently looking super safe. At the last moment, I also told him what I wanted to say.   I said that "the spicy tiaos are always there, and the "La Tiaos" love you, [Shy dad]"
He heard it! Too excited! [2021]Really complete, looking forward to the Qixi Festival of 2022 #宋威龙

• Love 2

(Posted on: Friday, 21 December 2021)

"Just For Meeting You": The final set of posters. Liu Haocun and Song Wei Long's sweet mutual shoots

The final chapter of their Youth Diaries ended perfectly in the finale prepared by everyone. 

At the closing scene, the two not only made the final shot for each other, Song Wei Long also sang goodbye to this beautiful day.  (His Voice Is Really Good. Has improved a lot. He must have practised very diligently)

The romantic romance of the teenagers also made Liu Haocun couldn't help crying. In addition, the director Liu Yulin and the original author Zhang Haochen gave the two protagonists carefully prepared "graduation gifts" of school uniforms and a photo album filled with blessings, which moved them deeply.

"Let's Forget" the final poster Liu Haocun and Song Weilong's sweet mutual shoot

"Let's Forget" the final poster Liu Haocun and Song Weilong's sweet mutual shoot

Note To Administrator: These are actually 3 Photos with double-shots. So please don't penalise me ya :PHappy New Year!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 31 December 2021)

Song Wei Long's Movie: "Just For Meeting You":

The Group Photo after wrapping up filmings

What a Blast! Exiting 2021 Together With Song Wei Long And His Wonderful Array Of Photos And Clips From His Movie

See Song Wei Long And Everybody Next Year - 2022 !

:happy2:

• Like 3

On 1/6/2022 at 3:22 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Thursday, 6 January 2022)

Song Wei Long: Will Be Filming A Short Contemporary Drama Next - "I Know I Love You"

Title           :  "I Know I Love You"

No of Episodes: 12 Only

Director       :Mr Lu Yu Lai

Male Lead     : Song Wei Long

Female Lead   :  Liu Shi Shi

Age Gap       :  12 years

(Song Wei Long is 22 years old. Liu Shi Shi is 34 years old)

A Short History Of The Director

Judging from his previous works, the professional ability is strong.

His debut film "Dongdong" was selected for the 18th Busan International Film Festival. His crime action movie "Sweeping Darkness Decisive Battle" released in 2021 won high reputation at the box office

A Short Synopsis:

Is an urban emotional drama focusing on the work, life and emotions of young people.  Healing sadness and regaining the confidence and desire for love.  A story of mutual accomplishment and growth.

The plot setting is diametrically opposed to the traditional Chinese cognition of marriage and love, which will refresh the audience.

Song Wei Long:

- is Zhao Jin.  A handsome and warm-hearted Veterinarian who bears the burden of his family

Liu Shi Shi:

- is Xu Xu, a Florist

Finally a confirmation!! I've seen this listed on MDL but not sure if it was a done deal. Now I can let myself wait for the release :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 9 January 2022)

Song Wei Long: 2022

Ah! I was locked out of Soompi. :(  Cannot lock-in for the past few days. 

Firstly, Song Wei Long is on Winter Vacation.  So nothing much from him.

Secondly, on 6 January 2022, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Radio and Televison has comprehensively stopped online and films and  tv dramas based on "Idol-Cultivation" variety shows and "Double Male Leads themed" productions.  (Which means we will not be seeing  "A League Of Nobleman".)

The so-called Dan Gai Drama means a TV drama adapted from a "Dan Mei" novel. Danmei refers to beautiful and romantic things in Japanese.  But now it refers to "Love between the Same Gender",  especially between males. So it is actually a film and television drama in the Cloak of "Brotherhood" - Double Male Leads.  Many male stars regard it as a shortcut to "overnight fame".

We may not like this change in Bureacracy.  But it means that the Production Companies and TV Channels will have to buck-up and stress more on Quality than Quantity - which is good for us Viewers.

The entertainment industry has been dominated and messed up by Capital.  Profit-minded businessmen  has been using Dramas and Films as Sales Products - mass-producing them in the factories' assembly-lines. Amateurs without any acting skills can attract popularity through talent shows and then "delay dramas".  Such a routine cannot work now.

** Yu Zheng is Bad for Song Wei Long.  He gave Song Wei Long a BL Drama - "A League Of Nobleman".  And now this happens.  Song Wei Long is better off on his Own.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 13 January 2022)

Song Wei Long wishing his Chinese Fans "Happy Chinese New Year 2022" - the year of the Water Tiger

Song Wei Long interprets the classic, simple and textured winter All Black Look - Handsome and Stylish

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 19 January 2022)

Song Wei Long: Be Patient.  I know everyone is waiting for his news.  But he is taking a short break to Re-Charge after a busy second half of 2021

I estimate he should start shooting his New Drama after the Chinese New Year 2022

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 22 January 2022)

Song Wei Long: At A 2018 Product Event For The Brand "Fresh".  He was a week away from his 19 years old birthday.  Still shy and not good at talking. An older Zhang Hui Wen seems to be sniggering (and inwardly laughing) at his lack of confidence.

English Translations:

Host:  Can you both describe each other in a Slogan  in connection with this product?

ZHW: (For SWL)  "Handsome, Very Fresh"

SWL:  (For ZHW)  He hesitates and then said: "I would describe her as a Pure, Easy-going & Beautiful Lady."

Host: How you tackle a Character-Role in your acting ?

ZHW: Relax and be myself. This is very important.  Should not be too overwhelmed by the Charater-Role.  But rather, let the Character-Role become us.

SWL: Once again he hesitates and then said "I'll work hard".

ZHW: She laughs (at SWL's lack of Confidence and Eloquence)

An Old But Cute Photo From His Previous Outing In The Variety Show - "Return To Field S.2" In 2020

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 26 January 2022)

Song Wei Long 

- basically wants to concentrate on making Movies.  So he is very selective where Drama Scripts are concerned.  If the Script and Production Team is a good one, he will consider.

Recently he was handed a May-December (Older Sister-Younger Brother) Drama Project. But he rejected it.  He does not want to be stereo-typed. 

He is quietly working very hard now.  So there are very little news on him.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 8 February 2022)

Song Wei Long Is The First Male Global Spokesperson for Mikimoto Pearls 

Song Wei Long's ability to win the Resource of Mikimoto Pearls is indeed very Outstanding.  It is not based on Background or Connections.  Remember - he did not have any Dramas or Movies premiering in 2021.  Yet Mikimoto Pearls still look for him.  Imagine - how many Brands will be looking for him if he has dramas or movies being screened?

Why Did Mikimoto Pearls Look For Him ?

There are 2 Probable Reasons:

- Mikimoto was looking for a Male Spokesman

- Song Wei Long's handsome and youthful face, and clean reputation fits the requirements

(Personally, I feel that it is His Pan-Asian Looks)

In China, Brands do not want a Spokesperson or Ambassador who runs the risk of a scandal.  And then they have to terminate the business cooperation.

Song Wei Long came into contact with Mikimoto Pearls in early 2021.  Then he was invited to represent them in an Event.  

Now he is Mikimoto Pearls's Official Spokesman For Asia.  It only proves One Thing - The Brand is satisfied with His Performance.  What is lacking now, is an Official Announcement.

:doggie:

• Like 1
  • Love 1