[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

Sending strengths and encouragements to our precious baby Song Wei Long. Wishing you the best of luck and that things will work out for the BETTER, and SOON!!! We want you happy and we want to see more of your handsome face! 

SWL could have been so much more during all these years w this Agency. His youthful beauty could have been captured more on screens, he could have been happier. this so called management Agency has robbed not just SWL, but his fans and general audience as well, precious times and opportunities. They have failed miserably as a Management Company when they don’t know how to polish and showcase a rare diamond in their bag, the longer they’re holding on the more their weaknesses and failures are accentuated for all to see. 
Just shoo, go away, and manage what you have in your bag; let SWL free so he can shine bright like a precious diamond that he is.

Fighting, Song Wei Long!!!!

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 6 May 2022)

Song Wei Long:  I am not defending Song Wei Long fanatically.  As You All Can See For Yourselves.  Below Was The Marketing Poster For The Then "Untouchable Lovers".  Song Wei Long - The Male Lead Was Not In The Poster.  Does It Make Any Sense?

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0506%2F7dc7cb49j00rbfqgv002ic000hs00tyc.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The Chart Below Shows The "Superiority" And "Popularity"  Of Song Wei Long's Drama, Over  Others For The Years 2020, 2021 And 2022.

- Hunan Satellite TV: Prime Time TV Drama Average Viewerships

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0506%2Fd413c314j00rbfqgu0034c000hs00ouc.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

English Translations For The Top 10 (From the Chart Above) :

1)  Go Ahead  (2020)  Song Wei Long

2)  Perfect Partner (2020)

3)  Find Yourself  (2020)  Song Wei Long

4)  Roving Inspection Team (2020 - 2021)

5)A Little Mood For Love (2021 - 2022)

6)The Centimeter Of Love (2020)

7) Ming Dynasty (2019 - 2020)

8) Star Of Ocean (2021)

9) Weaving A Tale Of Love (2021)

10)Perfect Companion (2022)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Song Wei Long: Meanwhile He Continues To Contribute Towards Charity

Song Wei Long Safe Drinking Water For Schools protects the source of life for rural children!

In order to allow children to drink clean water, rest assured water, and convey the power of warmth and love, the safe drinking water school donated in the name of "Song Wei Long" by @SWL National Public Welfare Station and @After Graduation Public Welfare Fund
 has been completed on April 6, 2022 Gufeng Complete Primary School, Sanhu Town, Hengyang County, Hengyang City, Hunan Province!

[hug]

After a lively and interesting small class on environmental science popularization, the children buried themselves in writing down their achievements. Behind the line of good wishes, there are grateful hearts. They describe their vision for the future and directly express their cherishing of the current life. The children record their growth with Fuka, pass on the beauty, and send their blessings to you who are far away. They said: "You (Song Wei Long)  are like nectar, pouring out our ideal flowers."

[flowers]

Kindness and innocence are worth remembering, and every bit should be collected. I hope @宋威龙99 and loving fans will bring the sincere blessings of the children and be brave Go to every shining day in the future.

[sun] 

Note:

@SWL National Public Welfare Station   Song Wei Long cannot use his "Own Name" - "Song Wei Long" for his Public Welfare Club.  He has to use "SWL".  Because Yu Zheng has Bought the Rights to it.  Imagine holding your Artiste's Fullname as a Trademark.  Ridiculous isn't it?  It is contrary to Moral Concepts and Human Nature.  What a Mean and Mentally-Twisted Man.  

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

For all your information, Song Wei Long, is not the first star who broke the contract with Yu Zheng.

Yuan Shanshan and Chen Xiao used to be with Yu Zheng's company.  Yu Zheng used to praise them then.   Yet they left on an unfriendly note.  Yu Zheng even had a verbal "debate" with their fans on social platforms, and it was not very pleasant in the end.

I have made a post on Chen Xiao leaving Yu Zheng before.  He had to pay Yu Zheng a Big Sum of Money to leave.  Why was he willing to pay Yu Zheng off ????

That should tell you all what kind of a man Yu Zheng is.

Some People are saying on Weibo that  Song Wei Long is Ungrateful.  That he was just an Internet Celebrity before he joined Yu Zheng. That he was nothing without Yu Zheng.  Who is "everything" before they join the entertainment business?  Unless you have a Father as a Famous Director.  Or  rich parents who are willing to be the Producers.

Come on!.  Yu Zheng is strictly a Businessman.  If Song Wei Long is no good, do you all think Yu Zheng will court him?  Go all the way to Liaoning to sign him up?

As I have posted before, Song Wei Long only acted in 1 (One) Of Yu Zheng's projects - "Untouchable Lovers".  And that also because the Producers (Investors) wanted him.

When Yu Zheng spoiled everything by Plagiarising the Second Part of the Drama.  Who got the Blame and Scolding?  Song Wei Long.  In fact Yu Zheng himself also put all the blame on Song Wei Long to divert the failure from himself.

After that YZ never uses Song Wei Long again.  Song Wei Long has to source for projects from External Sources all by himself.  But Yu Zheng reaped the Dividens.  Even got his other Stars the supporting roles in these dramas.

Even if Yu Zheng had been responsible for Song Wei Long's success (which of course is NOT), it does not mean he can do what he likes with him.  He is "Squeezing" every little ounce of benefits he can get from Song Wei Long.  And Song Wei Long has the right to fight back.

Don't you all agree?

t0196b9c935488a9fd6.webp

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, SSQ said:

yeah, i googling and found out that Tang Can from Go Ahead (made by Huace) is also YuZheng artist. It seems YuZheng care more about her than swl.

@SSQ  Yes. She is.  Yu Zheng always do that.  Song Wei Long got the Projects, but Yu Zheng earn the Dividens and send his other Artistes in as Supporting Casts.  Which is one of the reasons Song Wei Long is fighting.  He wants a Clean Break - Nothing More to Do with Yu Zheng.  Not even Accounts-Sharing.

He works so hard.  Why should he allow Yu Zheng to fleece him off like that.

BTW, I have not yet welcome you to the Forum.  Welcome on board dear @SSQ.  We hope to see you around.  And join in our Discussions.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

There’s always opposite opinions but to plainly say SWL is ungrateful is dangerous talk, it implies people should put up w use and abuse to whoever “help” them?!?!  
People who blindly follow an ideology concept are abuse victims themselves without realizing it. There are many ridiculous ideologies in Asia being used as basis for illogical arguments which is a complete waste of time and energy.

Hope the law suit serves as a forewarning to future artists to stay away from this Yu Zheng guy who is already muddled in so many shameless acts.…. 
And sue him for the right to your own name back, SWL!!! The most outrageous thing I’ve ever heard a Management Company done to their people owning a right to its Artist name.  Sounds like a Slavery brothel agency to me.

Run run away baby, god speed!!!

:letsgo:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, FavSong_JKWL said:

There’s always opposite opinions but to plainly say SWL is ungrateful is dangerous talk, it implies people should put up w use and abuse to whoever “help” them?!?!  
People who blindly follow an ideology concept are abuse victims themselves without realizing it. There are many ridiculous ideologies in Asia being used as basis for illogical arguments which is a complete waste of time and energy.

Hope the law suit serves as a forewarning to future artists to stay away from this Yu Zheng guy who is already muddled in so many shameless acts.…. 
And sue him for the right to your own name back, SWL!!! The most outrageous thing I’ve ever heard a Management Company done to their people owning a right to its Artist name.  Sounds like a Slavery brothel agency to me.

Run run away baby, god speed!!!

@FavSong_JKWL  Well said.  Song Wei Long wanted to run away long ago.  But he patiently waited till the Contract is Expiring.  He wants to Part-Ways Professionally and Peacefully.  So he started approaching  Yu Zheng about it in April 2021.  But this man refused to cooperate.  He thought Song Wei Long is the same Young and Ignorant Boy he has taken advantage of in End-2015.

This is Not the first time Yu Zheng has been Sued.   In 2014, famed Taiwanese Novelist Ms Qiong Yao filed a Lawsuit against Yu Zheng for infringing the Copyright of her 1992 book "Plum Blossom Scar"  and sought immediate suspension of Yu Zheng's  1993 TV Series - "The Palace - The Lost Daughter".   A Beijing Court later ruled in Qing Yao's favour.  Ordering Yu Zheng to publicly apologise and pay Compensation. 

Yu Zheng paid the Compensation.  But Refused to apologise till the public outcry in China against his Plagiarism, exploded in December 2020.  Can you all imagine his Arrogance?

You all can refer to my Post of December 2020.   Where 111 China's Industry Insiders signed an Open Letter to Denounce the creators of "Story Of Yanxi Palace" (Yu Zheng)  and "Tiny Times" (Guo Jing Ming).  The 111 Industry Insiders included Directors, Writers and Producers.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

… this Yu Zheng guy is full of BS… plagiarized Qiong Yao’s work, of all people.  who’s backing him up and keep him in business over there in China? He needs to be cancelled!

:onfirex:

and people there need to promote #FREELONGLONG, like we did for Britney here :gangnamstyle: 

Again, so sorry SWL got tangled in business with that AH :cry:

• Like 2

just asking, where you people got the news, like in April 2021, swl already want to resign. My source is from weibo, by machine translate

there is also another actress gen Z suing her agency this month, initial jyy. She havent act in more than 1 year. So maybe, swl is little bit better

(Posted on: Saturday, 7 May 2022)

I never use Instagrams.  Never browse there either.  So I don't know.

There are articles about Song Wei Long's lawsuit against Yu Zheng everywhere now.  Mainly from concerned Fans.  And newsmakers who want to cash in on it.  That is to be expected - Sensational News do not drop from the Sky everyday. 

Some are true.  Some are not.  

Song Wei Long does have Work-Offers.  But he would like to get "Dis-entangled" from Yu Zheng first.  Otherwise it will get more Complicated.   He has been preparing for it, Step-By-Step.   He has his own team where work is concerned.

Yu Zheng is dragging his feets.  He does not like Song Wei Long.  Yet he does not want others to get him.  Yu Zheng started his career in Hong Kong.  He learnt that the Artists in Hong Kong and Taiwan registered their names and trademarks. And you cannot use their Original Stage Names after the Termination of the Contract.  You have to start everything from scratch.  So he is using this "Dirty Trick" on Song Wei Long.

It is not that the artists in Hong Kong and Taiwan are smarter.  It is just that the Entertainment Industry in Hong Kong and Taiwan started earlier than China.   China is still evolving where Legal Matters are concerned.

But the good thing about China is, they act very fast. For Example, the Open Letter from the 111 Entertainment Industry Insiders was published on 31 December 2020.  China put into effect the Anti-Plagiarism Act effective 1 January 2021.  No other country will act at this speed.

You just wait and see.  More concrete details will be revealed eventually.

t01de0de10435a3baf2.webp

• Like 3

@hush puppy

I appreciate your postings here on Soompi sharing/translating news and info for us non-chinese speaker. 
SWL Instagram account is growing by the thousands each week, prob will be reaching a million soon.  That is quite awesome to me considering most followers are international fans from all over the world, and SWL only has one drama “Find Yourself” on Netflix.   Recently, He (or his staff?) started to post the same pictures on Instagram at the same time as they’re posted on weibo.  
SWL started to log into instagram again after Kido Ma (Ma Si Chao) posted a pic of them together on his Instagram, creating quite an excitement for us international fans who’s dying for SWL news.

Do you know anything abt their friendship?

Kido Ma seems to have an “interesting relationship” with the daughter of Wang Zhong Lei , Founder of Huayi Brothers

https://mydramalist.com/people/87863-vivian-wang

Just currious, How should we compare the influential power of Zu Cheng vs Huayi Brothers who manages stars like Angela Baby and Li Bing Bing? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/7/2022 at 7:45 PM, SSQ said:

swl just post in his Ig acc that he having bbq with his team (maybe). Maybe the case isnt that complicated

1)  @SSQ  Not to worry.  It is just a Court Case.  He has his Lawyer with him.  There are a lot of discussions on this right now.   Most of the Headlines are quite amusing actually.:lol:

2)  @FavSong_JKWL Yu Zheng Vs Huayi Brothers?

No comparison.   Huayi Brothers is a bigger and more organised group.  More influential definitely.  There are gossips and rumours about Song Wei Long and Huayi Brothers.  But I would not want to touch on that - unconfirmed rumours.

3) I do this for fun.  And of course as a Service to the English-Speaking Fans of Song Wei Long.  Soompi Forum is enough for me.  :P   

I remember when I first became his Fan after watching "Find Yourself" in 2020. I have to search everywhere for information about him.  It was frustrating.  I came to this Forum, and there were only a few posts about him.  There and then I decided to make this a Place where Members can find everything about him - Past and Currents.  

A One-Stop Centre.     I sincerely hope you all will find it Useful. :blush:

Sunday, 8 May 2022: Edited

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@hush puppy really appreciate your dedication in carrying on this page, sometimes all by yourself!!  

:fullofhearts:

With such devotion, this page would def  grow into a one-stop Center for all SWL news updates, discussion and fanship.  we’ll be seeing more participants as he’s getting more recognitions internationally.

Here a hashtag that has started circulating and I hope it spreads as a show of supports, until SWL becomes a “free” man.  

#FreeSWL

:star:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 11 May 2022)

Song Wei Long:  I have not seen this Photo before.  So might as well post it here.  It is an old photo.  

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2Fc8f44eecj00rbpcd6002id000h800qqp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Something in between: Not too old. Not too new :P

XXlV5Fcy3IGiagy3XFRbd4ywYPw4gKUP_-U1BAgLkfM1-A8drD8VuKBS3KrnKEl6VYdFhlzmvKaW3Q=s725-nd-v1

And A More Up-To-Date One :P

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0510%2F48520595j00rbn7pu0018d000h800c9p.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

@jcwsgal  Glad to see you again!  I miss you when you are not around :heart:

@FavSong_JKWL  Yes.  I work quietly on this Forum.  All by myself.  People come and go.  They do not stay long.     @jcwsgal has been my most enduring visitor.  :lol:

• Love 3

(Posted on: Wednesday, 11 May 2022)

Just a word of caution to all of Song Wei Long's Fans.:)   There are a lot of news, video clips, articles and bloggs on Song Wei Long's lawsuit against Yu Zheng right now.  

I've gone through most of them.  A lot of Untruths.  They are digging out elements like :  his low education, his girlfriends, etc....   The Negative elements to Sensationalise.  Sensational News Sell.  Otherwise nobody will read.

If you all want to know about his Girlfriends, read up my Earlier Posts.  If you want me to recap, let me know.  Song Wei Long only  had 2 Girlfriends in the past.  The rest are False.

As for his Education, I have also covered that in my earlier posts. 

Also in my earlier post, I have mentioned that he is a person who Plans quietly.  He does not do things rashly.  Before this Lawsuit:

-  he has quietly forms his own Work Team - none of them are Yu Zheng's staffs.

-   he has finished 2 pieces of Work namely, "Bionic" and "Just For Meeting You".  So a short break will not affect him much.

He has always secured his own Projects.  This Lawsuit is to have A Clean Break from Yu Zheng.  Because right now, they are intertwined in their Accounts.  So Yu Zheng still get a "Cut" from all his Earnings.

I'm actually happy that he is taking this Step.  As in all legal matters, there may be challenges, but it is for the better.  Let us keep our Fingers Crossed for him.

The Above Clip Is For "Emporio Armani".

(Below Are The English Translations To What He Is Saying)

The phases of the moon change, time flies. Everyone's birth moon phase is unique, want to see my birth moon phase, want to find your exclusive moon phase? Coming May 11thOWeb link Participate in #Mobile Tmall very big day# , join #Emporio Armani# #exclusive moon picking action# , get your exclusive moon phase! As your cheering officer for picking the moon, I will cheer for everyone to call~ @Armaniarmani @天mall APP @TMallluxury 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 12 May 2022)

Song Wei Long: Time Out For Some Photographs :P

When he was 18 years old.  With his beloved Pet Dog, which he adopted from a Dogs Shelter House.  He says saving a Dog from a Shelter House is better than buying one.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2F92d66d06j00rbpzug0028c000ft00mpg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

A Young Song Wei Long in a Magazine Photoshoot.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2F7e56f428j00rbpzug001bc000fu00ixg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Below is a photograph of Song Wei Long in a variety show "The Irresistibles". He was dressed casually and had messy hair.  But still looks handsome.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2Fa5cb6fb0j00rbpzuk00o5c000hf00nlg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

Picture from "The Irresistibles"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2F914966b5j00rbpzul00k8c000hs00lfg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long when participating in brand activities for "Emporio Armani Men's Watches".    Dressed up in costume can make people's eyes shine——

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2Fecbd8e67j00rbpzur00elc000en00jhg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

When Song Wei Long  took care of his makeup and hair, he instantly turned into a beautiful man with handsome features and good skin. The neon lights also gave him a gentle atmosphere.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2F29c36ec9j00rbpzut00ckc000eo00jog.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

At the Brand Events, Song Wei Long also took a group photo with the fans generously.   With a height of 185.5cm, he stands out against the fans on the side. Such a handsome image is in great contrast to the casual appearance that was photographed before, but it also makes netizens sigh with emotion: It is very malleable.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0511%2Fbc8edf6fj00rbpzut001dc000cu00pjg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 3