Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Just checked the Event cinemas website and guess what, My Best Summer isn't scheduled for this week :cry:. And its status is still "TBC". Oh well. On a positive note, I shall have more time to plan for the trip, LOL. 

 

Ah maybe surprise schedule on June 6th or 7th :phew:

 

1 hour ago, Lbpg said:

Boo! I checked mine and it now includes a link for advanced tickets, but there aren't any showtimes posted :astonished:

 

Need to keep checking. So close! Good luck on your end!

 

Hmmm yeah maybe H-2 or H-1 which today or tomorrow? Or surprise premiere on d-day! 

 

Hopefully you all can watch it in this weekend okay!

 

About yesterday red carpet MBS, turn out Alex Chen also attend the party with Chen Hong, but minus Chen KaiGe. Really happy watching the small family reunion at the party.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GREAT NEWS! It's now on sale in those cinemas!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:. Show times are not the most desirable, 9pm only lol. Will update you when I get all settled :)))

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, caranita said:

GREAT NEWS! It's now on sale in those cinemas!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:. Show times are not the most desirable, 9pm only lol. Will update you when I get all settled :)))

 

Congratssssss!!!!! How about @Lbpg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Congratssssss!!!!! How about @Lbpg?

 

Just woke up and checked (priorities!) and no showtimes yet. You know I'm checking often, hopefully it'll happen soon. 

 

Time to book that ticket @caranita!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tickets just went on sale, picked up a couple for Friday. So excited!! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Tickets just went on sale, picked up a couple for Friday. So excited!! :D

 

COOOL!!! I just bought the ticket for this weekend too, so let's share the experience here later! (I'm getting giddy myself lol)

I read an incomplete translation of Arthur's interview at the Beijing preview.  Aside from his family, apparently he also personally invited Vicky Wen Qi. Hmmm doesn't this remind you to that rumored movie? :D

 

Also he was talking about someone he had crush on for 8 years. Eight frickin' years!!! I find it hard to believe, boy has just turned 19! Maybe it was when he was 8 years old? Or when he was in Year 8? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, caranita said:

 

COOOL!!! I just bought the ticket for this weekend too, so let's share the experience here later! (I'm getting giddy myself lol)

I read an incomplete translation of Arthur's interview at the Beijing preview.  Aside from his family, apparently he also personally invited Vicky Wen Qi. Hmmm doesn't this remind you to that rumored movie? :D

 

Also he was talking about someone he had crush on for 8 years. Eight frickin' years!!! I find it hard to believe, boy has just turned 19! Maybe it was when he was 8 years old? Or when he was in Year 8? 

 

Definitely! If it's still playing the weekend after I may see it again (obsessed, yes. Haha I hope it's good! But it doesn't really matter :D

 

Can you share that translation or the clip? I can ask for a second opinion hehe. I don't know that girl or movie... What's the rumor?

 

I've been told he lost all the weight because a girl he liked didn't like him back (according to his mom), so maybe could be the same person? Hmmm. It probably was year 8 instead of 8 years, yeah. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, caranita said:

 

COOOL!!! I just bought the ticket for this weekend too, so let's share the experience here later! (I'm getting giddy myself lol)

I read an incomplete translation of Arthur's interview at the Beijing preview.  Aside from his family, apparently he also personally invited Vicky Wen Qi. Hmmm doesn't this remind you to that rumored movie? :D

 

Also he was talking about someone he had crush on for 8 years. Eight frickin' years!!! I find it hard to believe, boy has just turned 19! Maybe it was when he was 8 years old? Or when he was in Year 8? 

 

1 hour ago, Lbpg said:

 

Definitely! If it's still playing the weekend after I may see it again (obsessed, yes. Haha I hope it's good! But it doesn't really matter :D

 

Can you share that translation or the clip? I can ask for a second opinion hehe. I don't know that girl or movie... What's the rumor?

 

I've been told he lost all the weight because a girl he liked didn't like him back (according to his mom), so maybe could be the same person? Hmmm. It probably was year 8 instead of 8 years, yeah. 

 

Ahh i want the translation too please @caranita

 

Vicky WenQi, Sophie Zhang and Liu HaoRan was rumoured have a project with CFY with the Chen KaiGe as the director. But so far the anthology movie only got Liu HaoRan and CFY, not the girls.

 

I wonder about the previous movie, his 1st ever movie Secret Fruit, did he also invite his relatives? I only remember one of the roadshow or premiere event like yesterday, his mom ChenHong and Nana's mom also came, and also Ruby Lin as the producer.

 

If MBS plays in here, i will definetely watch it twice at least! 

 

So envy for both of you!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

 

Ahh i want the translation too please @caranita

 

Vicky WenQi, Sophie Zhang and Liu HaoRan was rumoured have a project with CFY with the Chen KaiGe as the director. But so far the anthology movie only got Liu HaoRan and CFY, not the girls.

 

I wonder about the previous movie, his 1st ever movie Secret Fruit, did he also invite his relatives? I only remember one of the roadshow or premiere event like yesterday, his mom ChenHong and Nana's mom also came, and also Ruby Lin as the producer.

 

If MBS plays in here, i will definetely watch it twice at least! 

 

So envy for both of you!!!

 

Oh! That movie, now I remember, thanks! Interesting if so.. And it's supposed to open in October, right? So much CFY this year :wub:

 

I hope it plays in your country or it's on youtube soon!! 

 

I remember seeing that long show with their moms but other than that I don't know specific events or his family being there. What surprised me this time was seeing his brother up on the stage at one point. Was it like this with the other actors in MBS? Otherwise it just seems to me to reinforce a bit of that nepotism vibe the bad tongues wag about, you know what I mean? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This instagram fan account of Arthur's and Nana's has the incomplete verbatim (sorry, not translation but verbatim, my mistake -- I google translated it) of the interview at the Beijing's preview. If you can get help having the complete interview translated, that would be great!

 

Regarding his family members being asked in public to share tidbits about Arthur, I suspect it's the MC's own initiative. I think the actors could invite guests for the preview, and Arthur's family decided to come en force to support him LOL. He Landou's family is probably in her hometown and couldn't make it to Beijing. So with Arthur's background, the MC knew curiosity is high & he/she took the advantage of that :D.

 

An interesting thing of the translated parts is Arthur was so quiet when he was a toddler, making his mom worried he was intellectually disabled. Turned out he's smart although remains shy hahaha... 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, caranita said:

This instagram fan account of Arthur's and Nana's has the incomplete verbatim (sorry, not translation but verbatim, my mistake -- I google translated it) of the interview at the Beijing's preview. If you can get help having the complete interview translated, that would be great!

 

Regarding his family members being asked in public to share tidbits about Arthur, I suspect it's the MC's own initiative. I think the actors could invite guests for the preview, and Arthur's family decided to come en force to support him LOL. He Landou's family is probably in her hometown and couldn't make it to Beijing. So with Arthur's background, the MC knew curiosity is high & he/she took the advantage of that :D.

 

An interesting thing of the translated parts is Arthur was so quiet when he was a toddler, making his mom worried he was intellectually disabled. Turned out he's smart although remains shy hahaha... 

 

Nice! I'd seen that video, didn't realize it'd had such interesting bits! Friend confirms he did say the crush lasted for 8 years.... Dang! Sounds like the motivation for the weight loss alright. She couldn't tell what the deal was with the actress being his guest. 

 

It's sweet his family has his back like that, don't see that often. :thumbsup: and that shyness is so adorable, love the look-away smile he does when he's embarrassed hehe

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lbpg @caranita Please share with us your experience.I am dying to know.

 

@epinklyn I read from a google translated article that CFY gave an interview that he bullied the girl he liked because he did not know how to express his feeling. LOL.

I remember that sometime ago, there was a discussion about this on the forum. Turn out that it is true.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

 

@epinklyn I read from a google translated article that CFY gave an interview that he bullied the girl he liked because he did not know how to express his feeling. LOL.

I remember that sometime ago, there was a discussion about this on the forum. Turn out that it is true.

 

Ha! I remember that. I do think he was quite smitten with SYR back then. She's very friendly and I read somewhere Director Yang Yang claims SYR has the ability to make people comfortable with her. She probably could sense that but, knowing better, she "friendzoned" him (stealing someone else's phrase LOL). After all, he was still a minor when they were shooting. 

 

I'll definitely share my experience watching it. Can't wait!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...