[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

I have just known that You can watch “Back to the filed” from the app.

CFY was so charming.I think that he is relax in this program than in happy camp. His charm will come out when he is around people who he is more familiar with.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

I have just known that You can watch “Back to the filed” from the app.

CFY was so charming.I think that he is relax in this program than in happy camp. His charm will come out when he is around people who he is more familiar with.

Agreed 100%. He looks much more at ease in a loose format like this, than something that's more structured like happy camp (which is interesting to me, since he's so structured and organized himself) - but maybe it's the larger number of people, feeling more exposed with a live audience, etc. I enjoyed watching him looking happy and relaxed in this show - hoping that new vacation one is similar! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, caranita said:

Awww.... these two kids! :wub::wub::wub: And Arthur singing his single :love:. He sounds even better live -- he was singing on a higher key than the recorded version. And he was super charming when singing. LOLOLOL at Doudou being off key and forgetting the lyrics :lol:. Couldn't resist his charm, eh, Doudou? ;)

I loved this! He sounds so good, and it's sweet to see them interacting like that, even if she didn't know the lyrics ha! Can you blame her, though? :joy:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Agreed 100%. He looks much more at ease in a loose format like this, than something that's more structured like happy camp (which is interesting to me, since he's so structured and organized himself) - but maybe it's the larger number of people, feeling more exposed with a live audience, etc. I enjoyed watching him looking happy and relaxed in this show - hoping that new vacation one is similar! 

Yes yes he is so relax and enjoying every seconds in there, although he was sick from flu, and must be tiring for working at field like a farmer like that, but he really really enjoy it. 

I really like how he responds about the talk about his mom and dad, and so funny how he like to impersonate his father's super deep voice LOL, the one with HLD and Peng YuChang had to reenact the almost kissing scene in MBS, arthur said "Dont move, dont move" while he positioning PYC's head :joy:

It is too bad there is no eng sub yet, i really enjoy watching their conversation. So scary knowing they are all connected each other in something and someone LOL, Richie shot with Chen Hong in Condor Heroes in 99, and the other works with Chen KaiGe, and others were with Song YiRen. Wow the Production Team really had done a great job bringing them together.

Have i reviewed the MBS's long clips? I am more admiring arthur, how can he can be so different in expression, the same Yu Huai, but become two different character, at the beginning, he was a proud and confident boy, and has a bright eyes, but after his mother sick, and they must sell their house, i feel that Yu Huai become melancholic,  unconfident and has a sad eyes. So i think maybe in a night, Yu Huai become a grown up man, facing all problems, falling from the heaven to hell, well not really a hell was it? 

Hmm back to Back to Field LOL, I wonder if Huang LaoShi in Back to Field ever watched Ever Night, i think he never mentioned about arthur's previous work. I wish he can watch EN and MBS, so he knows how potential arthur is, and hopefully he will teach arthur in BFA.

I also love HLD she is so funny and natural, arthur really like teasing her, and she can play guitar yeah? I keep laughing when she was playing ABCD game with Peng YuChang, she totally in lost, while everybody know the answer, and she is so helpful, i feel i want to fly there to help her bringing the radishes. At first time watching her in MBS first event, i thought she is a serious and calm person like arthur, but totally wrong LOL. And our Arthur once again showing his power LOL, such a strong boy!

I really like this kind reality show, how stars can be like a family and have a warm interactions in the secluded area. Love how Cecilia Zhang PoZe and Richie Ren XianQi took care their juniors. 

• Love 2

Ladies....

Spoiler

Someone just upload  MBS to YouTube! Low quality of course, but hopefully it's a complete one, so you can watch. Be quick, save it if you can, before it gets deleted!

Enjoy!

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Have i reviewed the MBS's long clips? I am more admiring arthur, how can he can be so different in expression, the same Yu Huai, but become two different character, at the beginning, he was a proud and confident boy, and has a bright eyes, but after his mother sick, and they must sell their house, i feel that Yu Huai become melancholic,  unconfident and has a sad eyes. So i think maybe in a night, Yu Huai become a grown up man, facing all problems, falling from the heaven to hell, well not really a hell was it? 

Yessss! Arthur actually shows Yu Huai's character development. We can see and feel his changes. And Yu Huai's feelings towards Geng Geng? Maaannn... even the blinds can see LOL. It's just in Asian culture the ladies need the to hear those three words straight from the men's mouth, and Geng Geng is no exception. 

I'm so happy to see Arthur's acting progresses. (His singing too). I remember some netizens criticizing his NQ's portrayal as lacking emotions. Apparently that was intentional. Arthur revealed that he tried hard not to shed a single tear as Ning Que -- except in that annoying scene after breaking up with MSS. I'm sure that was one of PD Yang's instruction. Remember, she's very detailed. If she had thought that Arthur wasn't emotional enough, she would've retaken the emotional scenes over and over again until she was satisfied. 

50 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

Oooooohhhh! I was hoping this one would be found!! Thank you!! Those rain scenes are mmmmmm so good :D This was right after the scene with their moms.

I second this! It's one of the highlights of the movie. Geng Geng must hurt and feel betrayed. Yu Huai was kinda helpless but also angry at the same time. So many emotions. I love those dynamics Arthur and Landou manage to bring to viewers. (And honestly, which girl would be able to resists a handsome and sad face? LOL).

• Love 2

10 hours ago, caranita said:

Ladies....

Reveal hidden contents

Someone just upload  MBS to YouTube! Low quality of course, but hopefully it's a complete one, so you can watch. Be quick, save it if you can, before it gets deleted!

Enjoy!

Spoiler

First of all, still very grateful for the find, it made my night :wub: it was a joy to see them both on screen again for this great story! 

I'm sad to report that there are three instances where the video freezes for a total of about 15 minutes lost footage, and then sound is lost for about 40 minutes total. Sound is not bad to lose because of subs, but you miss out on his voice, of course. Hehe

The truly sad part is that the last time it freezes is right at the start of the kiss scene. I yelled at my tv. LOL

@epinklyn I hope you watch it even with the gaps, it's so lovely to watch them again :)

Edited by Lbpg
Add spoiler tag
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Yessss! Arthur actually shows Yu Huai's character development. We can see and feel his changes. And Yu Huai's feelings towards Geng Geng? Maaannn... even the blinds can see LOL. It's just in Asian culture the ladies need the to hear those three words straight from the men's mouth, and Geng Geng is no exception. 

I'm so happy to see Arthur's acting progresses. (His singing too). I remember some netizens criticizing his NQ's portrayal as lacking emotions. Apparently that was intentional. Arthur revealed that he tried hard not to shed a single tear as Ning Que -- except in that annoying scene after breaking up with MSS. I'm sure that was one of PD Yang's instruction. Remember, she's very detailed. If she had thought that Arthur wasn't emotional enough, she would've retaken the emotional scenes over and over again until she was satisfied. 

Having just seen that scene where she walks back into the room after splitting the class between science and humanities tracks, and seeing his face become completely transparent to his heart, yes, the guy can pull off emotions well when he needs to. 

I totally believe you @caranita, I remember the bts when she made SYR do the scene over and over when she's taking her of NQ when he's trying to read the books in the library. "he's your life and he may die!" she got tons of coaching in that scene, I'm sure it was the case for both of them throughout. 

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I second this! It's one of the highlights of the movie. Geng Geng must hurt and feel betrayed. Yu Huai was kinda helpless but also angry at the same time. So many emotions. I love those dynamics Arthur and Landou manage to bring to viewers. (And honestly, which girl would be able to resists a handsome and sad face? LOL).

It was interesting to see the shift from him chasing after her because of how his words hurt her, to see her chasing after him because of how her words hurt him. They care so much for each other, it makes his disappearance all the more painful. Ahhhh the tears, the tears! 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

I'm sad to report that there are three instances where the video freezes for a total of about 15 minutes lost footage, and then sound is lost for about 40 minutes total. Sound is not bad to lose because of subs, but you miss out on his voice, of course. Hehe

The truly sad part is that the last time it freezes is right at the start of the kiss scene. I yelled at my tv. LOL

I know :(  I just watched.

Spoiler

Maybe because it's illegally recorded? Maybe YouTube has a system to pixellate the pictures and make the sound go off for movie files like this (recorded in the theatre). Oh well. I hope this will still do until other streaming sites (or even Youtube) can have the "original" file. 

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

They care so much for each other, it makes his disappearance all the more painful. Ahhhh the tears, the tears! 

They care so much for each other, and they both know it. But the college entrance tests are before them, and to all students in China AND their parents that is THE most important thing in the world, second only to the Communist Party :D.  I think when he walks GG home for the last time, YH and GG are almost sure he'll get accepted in a prestigious uni in Beijing, and rather hopeful that she will too since she has worked so hard & her grades have improved tremendously (although it wasn't exactly shown in the movie). So they think a love declaration can wait for a while. 

I must commend HLD for the transition to 25 (24?) year old GG, a mature and confident young woman. Not only the styling (credit to the movie stylist of course), but her mannerism is on point. Remember, she was only 19 when they shot the movie. Arthur's also great as an adult YH, although IMO when they meet again at the end of the movie his (still) boyish face can't hide his actual age :D . The difference is more subtle in Yu Huai (compared to GG), but Yu Huai was already more mature than most of his peers in high school. 

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Having just seen that scene where she walks back into the room after splitting the class between science and humanities tracks, and seeing his face become completely transparent to his heart, yes, the guy can pull off emotions well when he needs to. 

Indeed! I see nuances of emotions on his face throughout the movie, I start to wonder whether I am/was watching the same movie with those who insist otherwise. But yeah, acting is subjective. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

• Love 2

43 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Guys! I saw a post about CFY & LHR new project with CKG. It does not look like the national film project. Do you have more news about it? ^^

Can you share in here?

7 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Oooooohhhh! I was hoping this one would be found!! Thank you!! Those rain scenes are mmmmmm so good :D This was right after the scene with their moms. 

Ah i havent watched it, and i have downloaded "you know what" before it will be deleted, tonite i am gonna finish them all :love: thx a lot @caranita !

Although i am feel very sorry for...

Spoiler

cfy and all the actors and the production team for not watching it legally... Very sorry again, but i have to, but i promise i will not spread it and sell it, it is for my own happiness LOL!

I am so happy reading your review

@caranita and @Lbpg about the movie and cfy's acting deliberately, you two are passed to be a movie critic LOL.

@mei2018 let us watch it! Let me know your review!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Can you share in here?

Ah i havent watched it, and i have downloaded "you know what" before it will be deleted, tonite i am gonna finish them all :love: thx a lot @caranita !

Reveal hidden contents

cfy and all the actors and the production team for not watching it legally... Very sorry again, but i have to, but i promise i will not spread it and sell it, it is for my own happiness LOL!

I am so happy reading your review

@caranita and @Lbpg about the movie and cfy's acting deliberately, you two are passed to be a movie critic LOL.

@mei2018 let us watch it! Let me know your review!

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5885526534?uid=5885526534&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E9%99%88%E9%A3%9E%E5%AE%87

The post about CKG new project.

Spoiler

I tried to watch it but about 25 mins in there was no sound. Can you watch it?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5885526534?uid=5885526534&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E9%99%88%E9%A3%9E%E5%AE%87

The post about CKG new project.

Reveal hidden contents

I tried to watch it but about 25 mins in there was no sound. Can you watch it?

Thank you so much! :love:

So this confirms what I had posted a while ago. (will have to scroll several pages back hahaha!). I shared a post on a gossip page about this movie (the title is exactly the same), but your link even has the picture of the starting ceremony. The date is April this year, but maybe it was actually taken even earlier? CFY still had his bangs. Woohooo!!!! So excited!!!

Spoiler

Yeah, the video quality is very bad, some scenes are pixellated and in some parts the sound is off. So sorryyyyy.... :(:(:(. I promise when I get the better one, I'll share it here.

48 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

Same here. :unsure:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Thx  a lot @mei2018! Yeah i remember it has the same title "The Flower in the Dust" like what @caranita has posted befofe couple days ago.

Hmmmm i think this is really different movie with the anthology for the October China's National Day. Since we have seen the opening ceremony stills before and also the wrap up day for Liu HaoRan holding flower bouquet, and i think there are no Sophie and WenQi back then, and have more people like dozens crew, not like the current only few people. Aahhh how i really want to have Liu HaoRan n CFY in the same screen twice! One is a gift, but two is a miracle!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1