[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

1 hour ago, zhxzhx said:

And as for the studios, it mainly acts as a PR account. They are managed by the artist's team. So official statements for example have to be posted there. A studio is set up also for the artist to have more freedom when it comes to personal schedules and activities. 

That's what I've read too. But I think @Tashnat15 made a point, as I also know some actors have their personal accounts (weibo/IG), aside from their official ones. In such case, they prolly don't need a studio account.

• Like 2

Arthur in Dior, released by Arthur Studio

3d1eo9989islr8vdfa2zlmkjn.jpg

44igqokzrbgrelsxliiri3ca4.jpg

4yv2di76ao3ktzajgtubohw6s.jpg

6qtxb5o0kabd7y3q58eqguolb.jpg

9 hours ago, zhxzhx said:

And as for the studios, it mainly acts as a PR account. They are managed by the artist's team. So official statements for example have to be posted there. A studio is set up also for the artist to have more freedom when it comes to personal schedules and activities. 

So i presume studio is part of the artist management job? So the artists have the liberation to choose what to post in their personal socmed acc. And the studio must post everything that related to artists job, include responding for any harmful comment for their artists, since they should have more law background for consultation. Right?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Arthur in Dior, released by Arthur Studio

3d1eo9989islr8vdfa2zlmkjn.jpg

44igqokzrbgrelsxliiri3ca4.jpg

4yv2di76ao3ktzajgtubohw6s.jpg

6qtxb5o0kabd7y3q58eqguolb.jpg

So i presume studio is part of the artist management job? So the artists have the liberation to choose what to post in their private socmed acc. And the studio must post everything that related to artists job, include responding for any harmful comment for their artists, since they should have more law background for consultation. Right?

They have lawyers for the legal stuff and I would assume the PR accounts for marketing only. Again The reason why i insist the celebs to post stuff on their social media platforms is cause they have millions of followers (smart marketing) compared to PR accounts(few followers) . Am not saying the PR accounts shouldn't post anything all am saying is both can post and more impact if the celebrities post themselves. And am wondering why they don't post for example Arthur's studio just posted images from a photo shoot with Dior, cant Arthur post those same images to his IG/weibo accounts(again more impact, more exposure, million of followers ding, ding, ding) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Father and Son...

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/164596534.html?weibo_id=4535256591896842

Screenshot-20200807-133026-Weibo-Intl.jp

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

They have lawyers for the legal stuff and I would assume the PR accounts for marketing only. Again The reason why i insist the celebs to post stuff on their social media platforms is cause they have millions of followers (smart marketing) compared to PR accounts(few followers) . Am not saying the PR accounts shouldn't post anything all am saying is both can post and more impact if the celebrities post themselves. And am wondering why they don't post for example Arthur's studio just posted images from a photo shoot with Dior, cant Arthur post those same images to his IG/weibo accounts(again more impact, more exposure, million of followers ding, ding, ding) 

Yeah arthur sometimes also post dior and any other brand stuff in his personal acc, and arthur studio only repost it from his. So this thing is very bias right. But i believe every fans will follow the studio as well, and every fans club the artist have, no? Because i do that lol.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 12:46 AM, tothestars said:

Get Smart Dad: There are some scenes i never watched before 

LOL.... Arthur really tried to calm down the crying kid but no luck(my poor baby) . And then the other Unbothered kid on his right hilarious hahaha was just watching the other kid being extra and giving him side eye lol

Is this a reality show or something. Can y'all tell me something lil bit about it? And did Arthur win? Does it have English subs? 

Edited by Lynne
Please delete picture/video when you quote :)
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Tashnat15 said:

LOL.... Arthur really tried to calm down the crying kid but no luck(my poor baby) . And then the other Unbothered kid on his right hilarious hahaha was just watching the other kid being extra and giving him side eye lol

Is this a reality show or something. Can y'all tell me something lil bit about it? And did Arthur win? Does it have English subs? 

Yeah it is reality show, but never been aired and never will be. It is not a competition show, it is about travelling with kids.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2020 at 11:37 PM, tothestars said:

Another piece of puzzle, really emoji puzzle is always posted on saturday lol...

I don't even try to decipher them anymore! LOL. 

Can't wait until the Youth movie starts promoting. I read on twitter Arthur has now followed Zhao Xiaotang (one of his castmate in Youth) on weibo, so there's speculation that the promotion is coming closer. It was already indicated before that the movie may go to theatres in the third quarter of this year, which  means it's already around the corner!

Arthur gossip news: he's going to film a drama with Song Zu'er. It's said it's a "fairy tale", directed by the Untamed director (source: http://www.cunman.com/new/80edc9ca402d4f22a68b2b227873db02). Not sure how reliable this info is, because a short while ago there had been rumors that he's been casted also in a drama with Guan Xiaotong. 

It looks like his name's been thrown with random actresses for random projects lolol... but the Youth movie also started similar way. So, who knows? It's fun to make guesses, though let's just stick to what's already in the pipeline. :)))

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

I don't even try to decipher them anymore! LOL. 

Can't wait until the Youth movie starts promoting. I read on twitter Arthur has now followed Zhao Xiaotang (one of his castmate in Youth) on weibo, so there's speculation that the promotion is coming closer. It was already indicated before that the movie may go to theatres in the third quarter of this year, which  means it's already around the corner!

Arthur gossip news: he's going to film a drama with Song Zu'er. It's said it's a "fairy tale", directed by the Untamed director (source: http://www.cunman.com/new/80edc9ca402d4f22a68b2b227873db02). Not sure how reliable this info is, because a short while ago there had been rumors that he's been casted also in a drama with Guan Xiaotong. 

It looks like his name's been thrown with random actresses for random projects lolol... but the Youth movie also started similar way. So, who knows? It's fun to make guesses, though let's just stick to what's already in the pipeline. :)))

Can't wait for Youth. As for the other projects associated with him. If rumors are true then am happy for him(woo hoo, get the bag Arthur yay!) , he needs for exposure but I hope he takes a little break to rest up after filming immortality. 

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yeah it is reality show, but never been aired and never will be. It is not a competition show, it is about travelling with kids.

Dang why wasn't it aired tho... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Dang it! Feel better, hope nothing serious smh

Yeah, this time is more severe than the last time, dont know what they were shooting yesterday. LYX was shooting for CF yesterday, he didnt go to Immortality location.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Yeah, this time is more severe than the last time, dont know what they were shooting yesterday. LYX was shooting for CF yesterday, he didnt go to Immortality location.

What do you mean Luo was shooting for Arthur? OMG what kind of injury did he get? This sucks big time and his walking like his in alot of pain, my poor baby smh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

What do you mean Luo was shooting for Arthur? OMG what kind of injury did he get? This sucks big time and his walking like his in alot of pain, my poor baby smh

No, CF = commercial film. Luo Yunxi was filming for an advertisement.

• Like 2