[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

I LOVE AGAIN chemistry between the two leads, i love this, i'm glad that drama even it's already 45 episode always focus betwen our two leads, i'm afraid about this  disease coming I do not know how it's going to happen suddenly 

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My response to this art as exactly like that

xTw6d8m.png

I smiled it was funny she got schooled

uxLyPE7.gif

I asked myself who she thinks she is? the second lead!. Ms. Hong scream was funny, but her demanding SY to sacrifice her body she deserves to be hit by a bus than a car than a train then to become a feast for hyenas.

BczbDPP.gif

Ah is thats what they going with to stop the wedding  he is 100% going to rush to save her its going to cause so much chaos!

@howaHe is not terminally ill since they never mention that thy just say he has an incurable illness which  I think tis going to be  something he has to live with but nothing that will kill him.Its seems to be used more as a plotpoint for trying to deprive him of his rightful place.

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ah is thats what they going with to stop the wedding  e is 100% goign to rush to save her its going to cause so much chaos!

I think Ms. Hong will have SY kidnapped, SJ overhears it going down and rushes to save her which causes him to miss his engagement entirely. 

As it's already EP 46, I don't know when the illness plot will take place. SY & SJ has to officially get together first, and we're still not there yet. I don't want them to spend half the eps getting together, only to spend the last half separated due to his illness. I also don't want noble idiocy when he discovers he is ill and he's together with SY then.

Ahh so thats how she is going to stop the engagement.  Argh she wants So You to keep the engagment from happening and its her own son that keeps pushing SJ to go through with it and unfortunately So You is in the middle even though she put herself there. 

We all know once SJ knows So You is kidnapped he is going to go after her without a second thought just like he has been doing regarding anything that has to do with her so far in the drama.  That's also why he is a better fit for her, he has her best interests at heart versus Se hyun who wants to be the knight in shining armor but doesn't respect So You's wishes.  SJ doesn't think about "oh i should tell SH first " before acting, he just acts when he needs to act because its the right thing to do.  Don't get me wrong, I do feel somewhat bad for Se Hyun because he doesn't realize that he is making it even harder than it already is for her by letting his jealousy get in the way.  I do hope So You and SJ get together soon beccause Yi Soo is getting on my nerves.  Unlike most male leads, SJ has point-blank freindzoned her already, there is no grey area, he straight told her he doesn't like her that way but she is being the typical 2nd lead. 

SJ he knows she does really like him to that extent yet.Man I did not expect this at all!He isnt dumb at all so I have no idea how they going to start dating now.

What he told her was pretty heavy too he said why is she trying to swayed a guy she does not even like,and are you having fun playing around with me? Why are you confusing me?

Yeah he is not dumb at all he know something is wrong now.

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SJ he knows she does really like him to that extent yet.Man I did not expect this at all!He isnt dumb at all so I have no idea how they going to start dating now.

What he told her was pretty heavy too he said why is she trying to swayed a guy she does not even like,and are you having fun playing around with me? Why are you confusing me?

Yeah he is not dumb at all he know something is wrong now.

Just watched it with subs.  He definitely knows something is up.  I like that he is upfront with her about the fact that he likes her as much as he does but knows that she doesn't like him that way (at least right now). He's hurt by how she is treating him because he doesn't know what is going on but knows that this isn't her true feelings since he knows her better than that.  

l feel bad for him, he's a nice a guy but making all the sacrifices to make sure everyone is happy.  Also you can see his heart sank when he realized that Sehyun only cares about not losing So You and doesn't care that he is going into a loveless marriage with someone he only sees as a friend.  He treats Sehyun like a brother but its becoming obvious that Sehyun doesn't have his interests and feelings in mind when it gets in the way of him getting So You. 

Sadly SeJun recognizes SoYou is important to himself but isn't willing to hurt Sehyun since he believes that So You doesn't like him that way and that Sehyun is who she wants.   When she really starts to fall for him and he recognizes as much, he won't be able to ignore her.  I think right now the only reason he can maintain his loyalty to Sehyun is because he can tell SoYou is not acting genuine and he can't hurt Sehyun, but once So You falls for him and he recognizes that the brotherly feelings aren't mutual with Sehyun, all bets are off. 

22 minutes ago, whome said:

@dramaninja 

Reveal hidden contents

So, was SY not kidnapped? Did SJ indeed miss his engagement ceremony? Who is in the hospital (based on the preview)? The actor who plays SJ has great English pronunciation.

Spoiler

Nope she was not kidnapped and yes  he missed his engagement from the looks of it. Dont know who is in the hospital maybe second girls dad or something

How SH dragged SY away was the exact same way that Minion dragged her, no difference at all.

shqv5gm.gif

Will those minions go to jail or to outer space once their Ms. Hong gets caught?

PS JY dress is ugly and doesn't suit her, it suits someone taller and curvier.

39 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont know what they where about  but SJ was really angry,she was crying alot after look at his name plate on his desk.I think this is maybe the first time she cried about him?

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e48.html

I think SJ kindda figured out why things went south like this, and he was thinking it was SY's idea behind it. But when he confronted her, she cannot expose Ms Hong, so she had to admit it was her fault. So SJ was both angry and disappointed at her, probably fired her (hopefully not)? But it is hard to imagine how they get along with such as misunderstanding?

Just now, Yi Gui said:

I think SJ kindda figured out why things went south like this, and he was thinking it was SY's idea behind it. But when he confronted her, she cannot expose Ms Hong, so she had to admit it was her fault. So SJ was both angry and disappointed at her, probably fired her (hopefully not)? But it is hard to imagine how they get along with such as misunderstanding?

THis is kind of ridiculous because since now SJ is hating SY, Ms Hong actually wasted SY as a pawn. But of course maybe she does not care, cause pawns are dispensable

4 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

THis is kind of ridiculous because since now SJ is hating SY, Ms Hong actually wasted SY as a pawn. But of course maybe she does not care, cause pawns are dispensable

It is really funny that every time Ms Hong came up with some plan to stop the engagement, it actually accelerated SJ's step to engagement~

so all 2 face witch plan to stop the wedding fail. in the end that witch kidnap SY/tell SJ that someone kidnap SY. when it was her who order the kidnap.

this witch need to end up in jail at the end. though knowing korean writer they going let her off free/just give her a slap on the wrist.

i giving  till episode 50. if by them SJ/SY still not a couple i giving up.

Archived