[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

Not a single normal person exist in this show, this girl Myung Ji-Yoon can't stop acting like a jealous girlfriend. Just because she is an announcer that doesn't mean she can keep yapping the whole time, take a break and let everyone eat in peace.

gVFpMnw.png

The baby is the only normal one in the entire show and she is the one who is stuck with two bad parents, she can't even leave or walk away

4UPHZNC.png

Like mother like son, they do things so irrationally when it is about their private life. He decided to marry SoYu and his mom decided to ruin her life and yet she has all time in the world to steal the company.

Spoiler

Pretending to be sick to ruin the date that was already ruined by the stupid JY, she is wasting her energy so easily.

Her minion is weird for playing her part I mean isn't she suppose to be professional?. If it was two men or one of them they wouldn't have done that I presume.

Spoiler

pUOCIlt.png

I hate the fact that the show is at the beginning which means there is a lot of things that So-Yu has to go through, that's why daily dramas are the worst.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the episode today. Why does Seo Kyung get taken in by those horrible in-laws? All she had to do was say then girl can take a bus from the airport. Or she will call the police on her sister in law if she tries to attack her for money. Or that she will divorce her ghastly husband because the dad won’t care. 

If Seo Kyung won’t go to Hong soon for help, or grow a spine some how, I’m dropping this show. I can’t watch this abuse.

I can’t stop with this train wreck. I’m watching this dumb show for what? All the characters are so

unlikeable. I include SJ too because of his dispicable family. He’s a cutie though. :P I will say this about SY as much as they push her down, she isn’t a doormat. OTP has visual appeal. Please stop bickering & start getting close.

Writer must be a glutton for punishment. So much abuse being done on the show to the characters. When will it get better? 

The most things I hate about the show is Ms. Hong and how the relevant people are clueless about her evilness especially her dear son Se Hyun. Also, the way that Mr. Choi treats his daughter badly because of his own mistake she didn't ask him to bring her into this world.

Se-Hyun characters seem more of someone who makes a decision without asking the people who are related and important to the matter. 

So-Dam or so dumb.:triumph:

Sadly I can't find the best friend real name she does a lot for the Eun family more than anyone and she is not on any wiki, she is important for Mi-Ri, Eun sister, the mother, and Se-Hyun. She is the one who helps everyone?

So-Yoo if she was a bit stronger, aggressive and outspoken it could be great but she is not.  Seo-Joon seems smitten by her but keeping his distance because of his bromance with Se-Hyun.

ZQq5u2b.gif

Se-Hyun he is not even doing much in the show as a 2nd lead give him some story other than the evil witch son and the man who loses the girl at the end, Ji-Yoon girl he is not your man so stop bothering everyone and do something by yourself without the support of Ms. Hong or the giraffe  Seo-Hyung I just realized when I started with name calling! she is dressed as one today:astonished:.

EViPmdt.png

The father he doesn't deserve to be called a father for mistreating Seo-Kyung who is doing this because she hopes one day he will treat her right I wish if he could grow a heart and a brain and to stop leaving everything for the witch to deal with. The two idiot husbands Tae-Woong I never saw him doing anything productive but complaining and posting on Instagram is he even in the show business, the other one Yoon-Tae telling his wife to be nice I hope they will win it all, is he serious if she divorced him it is over for him so he should be nicer if she only understands that she is the one that is holding all the cards it would e great. I feel bad for the Eun sisters mom she wants to help them, but her disease makes it hard for her to get a job and help her daughters. So-Dam logic is stupid and dumb as she goes on in her life she loses more brain cells.

12 hours ago, howa said:

The most things I hate about the show is Ms. Hong and how the relevant people are clueless about her evilness especially her dear son Se Hyun. Also, the way that Mr. Choi treats his daughter badly because of his own mistake she didn't ask him to bring her into this world.

Se-Hyun characters seem more of someone who makes a decision without asking the people who are related and important to the matter. 

So-Dam or so dumb.:triumph:

So Dumb - I love it! So appropriate for her.  The actor playing the dad usually plays fairly good roles, but this one... I cringe every time I see him. Who does the writer/director model these characters after anyway? Someone in their family?

So do you think Se Hyun will turn evil or something when Seo-Joon & So-Yoo start dating? Except for his mom he seems like a good guy & truly cares for So-Yoo. (Also, I'm not familiar with Korean nomenclature but there seems to be a lot of Se's and So's in this drama. I never could pronounce my s's very well.) 

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

So do you think Se Hyun will turn evil or something when Seo-Joon & So-Yoo start dating? Except for his mom he seems like a good guy & truly cares for So-Yoo. (Also, I'm not familiar with Korean nomenclature but there seems to be a lot of Se's and So's in this drama. I never could pronounce my s's very well.) 

I think he will shift from good guy to a bit evil once SJ & SY starts dating or truly liking each other. He will probably feel betrayed by both of them and wants revenge. But it's truly his mom's fault. She wants SY away from SH, and will try her best efforts to get SJ & SY together thinking that's the best way to get SY away from SH. SH's already falling but cherishes his friendship with SH so he 'backed out' or trying to avoid chasing after SY, but Ms. Hong is going to keep putting SJ & SY together in situations that will probably be too much for SJ to avoid. Based on previews, she's going to convince SJ's dad to keep SY with SJ (seems she makes him 'grow up'). 

However, in that same breath, I am actually looking forward for the OTP to start their loveline. We still have +90 eps to go, but at least it's time for them to start falling in love and in a relationship. We even haven't gotten to the part where he will start getting sick (unless the synopsis is wrong which has been wrong many of times).

I especially think that SO DAM will become mean:grimace:, she will become more and more jealous of her sister.
Otherwise I'm too happy to watch this drama because there are two handsome boys both males LEAD:blush:
The first male lead is terribly magnified and his smile, :love:I have the impression that something is going on in my body at that time,:flushed: but really I crack lol
the second male lead, is very cute and especially well physically and big,:scream: I have heat watching them.:yum:

ES/CS scene are fun to watch. CS is falling hard for ES in these last 2 episode.

i knew there was a reason ES sis so in love with the baby. turn out the baby was her. 

that 2 face woman  is one evil person. on the outside she seem like a nice person. but deep down she so evil. 

18 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

So do you think Se Hyun will turn evil or something when Seo-Joon & So-Yoo start dating?

16 hours ago, whome said:

I think he will shift from good guy to a bit evil once SJ & SY starts dating or truly liking each other.

I think that too, he is the kind of a person as they said will cut off anyone from his life if they did him wrong and I think he will keep a grudge and his mother will feed him so she could take over the company and give it to him. But he might not cross completely to the dark side and join forces with the evil witch for long.

5 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

that 2 face woman  is one evil person. on the outside she seem like a nice person. but deep down she so evil.

I believe that she has more than two faces for different occasions and people.

So-Dam turns out is not only dumb she is selfish too. Ms.Hong is a sneaky snake she is planning to stick So-Yu and Seo-Jun together while his sister and his delusional friend trying to plan So-Yu

Spoiler

whole wedding with Se- Hyun without a proper proposal or even the bride concent they even tried to book the date and offered to do everything

it's not a birthday party weirdos. 

Mr. Choi and the way people manipulate him easily makes you wonder if he even good at running the company, Mi-Ri assistant is a man with dignity, he wanted to be acknowledged and not to be paid off.

Ms. Hong and her minions plotting against their master.

z20mCSL.png

The male lead always seems so careless and smiling, I wonder if the disease mentioned in the summary is this thing that will change it to become more mature or darker? In any case I imagine well to see him engaged or married with female lead before he learns

I agree with what is being said here, I do not like the story of SO DAM that can be Something that will become a big point later the second half of the drama when the families will know each other well, especially since we see how badly she is becoming little by little more evil, it is a sensitive subject and so she will take her baby? Ms.Hong was talking about getting So damn crazy in a later episode, how it's going to end, it's a shame to have such an irresponsible couple who does not take care of the baby that lives with them

So, that was the most un-American-looking girl they ever picked for Seo Kyung's step-daughter from "Migook."  I grew up in the US, and everyone gets an American look, no matter where their parents are originally from.

On 12/27/2018 at 9:08 PM, wunwing1 said:

ES/CS scene are fun to watch. CS is falling hard for ES in these last 2 episode.

i knew there was a reason ES sis so in love with the baby. turn out the baby was her. 

Not really her baby, but that she carried it for her.  The other lady had IVF done, and then the doctor had the embryo placed inside So Dam's uterus.  Still all very gross.

from now on, we can call So Dam So Damn Stupid for being a surrogate.

The new addition is trouble she is only 12 Ye-Jin managed what anyone in her family couldn't do, she is under progress project for an evil woman in the future a mini Ms. Hong. Mr. Choi, I really love how you always surprise me with your killing lines that show the warmth of his heart.

OJlbLWv.png

and the best parent award goes to.......................No body.

XqqSpaB.gif

So-Dumb she holds the cards but she is the one who gets pushed around no wonder dummy dum-dum. Miss. Minion confused me here I really thought for a second that I was looking at Ms. Hong and not her. She is a clon for her master that is so crazy, she took on her masters action and became her.

mMa8uuw.gif

Ms. Hong getting angry because of her son it is uncalled for, she is the one who dragged So-YU, what was she expecting? .But the look though is priceless it made me smile big time.

usLsHCG.gif

Seo-Joon and Se-Hyun friendship are tested but Seo-Joon is the one who is going after his brother girl, he likes her but that doesn't give him the right to do anything about her knowing that his brother asked her to marry him, Ji-Yoon asking him to fire her was stepping her boundaries and complaining to everyone.

4TmxFbe.gif

Mr. Choi running after Mi-Ri and acting all cute and adorable. Man, they plotting against you so wake up and manage your company, his son in la is greedy and bad ut at least is protecting hat he is planning to take over.

Spoiler

gTgD5X0.gif

It a first where the evil people sit and work together to create a scandal and leave the real work for the rest of the company. Ms. Hong is ruining her son lives and she doesn't care.

@howaHe isn't going after her yet. also SH does own SJ at all  they are not even dating.He pushes all his ideas on to her  eh does not really care what she thinks.

SJ can talk to who she wants work with who she wants, he being getting jealous with him just being around and tees frankly annoying the preview shows how bad is gotten.

Archived