[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

Mi-Ri assistant is so stupid. SJ sister for the first time she does something good while she is bulldozing but SY will ruin everything as usual and cave in and let Ms. Hong getaway, SH was very rude in SJ office. Ms. Hong acting adorable burned my eyes it was cringy. I saw her with her minions and paused for a second in horror and that sound she made. Then with her son was the worst.

QSYd2Ak.gif

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was I the only one who kind of like that SH - Ms. Hong interaction? If she wasn't evil, I reckon that she would be a lovely mom to him.

I hope SY comes clean to SJ. I'm pretty sure with their relationship, SJ wouldn't get mad (well he might at first but understand) and tattle on her or anything. Like the preview kind of said, I don't think their relationship was THAT shallow to begin with. I'm not sure why she's just not coming clean with her act. Clearly SJ's sister knows a bit about it and so she just should tell SJ... And get together already. We've been waiting for a whole 50 episodes...

So-Dam always had the upper hand over Ms. Hongn and bulldozer but she never threatens to use it but now she grows a pair, she should have done that before today but better late than never.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Episode up! 

:bawling:
Video Available in North/South America Only

Never mind it is on fastdrama.

-I’m getting very impatient with the OTP being a couple. We’re past 50 episodes now & still the same thing.

-I feel like SH is lurking just around the corner every time SJ/ES are together... 

-SD finally got feisty! But, she needs to stop herself being messy. All the secrets will be flowing out.

-I wish SK would grow a backbone. The writer made her so pitiful, it’s just sad. The girl needs a hug & just wants to be loved. I hope she’ll be able to turn it around on those meanies. 

So, SH saves the day and SJ gets the reward they had a lot of nice moment like they use to do before, I didn't realize that JY wasn't around for couple episode till the end. I guess we all win something.

SH always gets suspicious toward his mother then just brush it off. SK had a lovely moment that's why she should get divorced before they slander her as an adulteress. 

Regarding TW being EB father is weird, the first thing bulldozer was against him getting a DNA test and the assistant contaminated the sample. Now Ms. Hong is plotting a Cinderella story for SY and SJ and she will play the wicked witch with the minions.

10 hours ago, howa said:

So, SH saves the day and SJ gets the reward they had a lot of nice moment like they use to do before, I didn't realize that JY wasn't around for couple episode till the end. I guess we all win something.

SH always gets suspicious toward his mother then just brush it off. SK had a lovely moment that's why she should get divorced before they slander her as an adulteress. 

Regarding TW being EB father is weird, the first thing bulldozer was against him getting a DNA test and the assistant contaminated the sample. Now Ms. Hong is plotting a Cinderella story for SY and SJ and she will play the wicked witch with the minions.

:joy::joy::joy: Ms Hong is the best character here, so ridiculous, and her dramatic expressions, it's crazy but it works on others, I hate it and lie it 

POOR SY, she's suffers a lot because of Ms Hong

JY is the second lead female  least important in all the history of drama of this kind that I saw, I thought she would have a very important role, she appears on the poster, there are episodes where she does not appear it's rare in this kind of drama , but I just think that towards the end , the writers will put her in a relationship with SH just to show that Ms Hong worked well:joy::grimace:

Good episode today, although, I really hate SY's husbands ex-wife.  She really has a lot of nerve demanding a credit card or she will show up at their house to stay with her daughter.  I think she is trying to get her husband back since she is broke and needs money.  I really do not want SY to have an affair with the golfer guy.  She needs to kick that husband and daughter out of her house and divorce him.  

Really good part was with SJ and SH.  SJ says that ESY is his woman. he gave SH a chance and now he is going to protect her.  Tomorrow should be really good after seeing the preview.  

3 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I really do not want SK to have an affair with the golfer guy

Me too I want her to have a clean break up and move on with her life before getting involved in a new relationship.

3 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

She needs to kick that husband and daughter out of her house and divorce him.   

She just needs to leave the house and divorce her whole family, no one deserves her when she is trying so hard to please everyone she forgot herself and even became the least important person in the house, it goes dad, SJ, the maid, her step-daughter, incompetent husband, then her.

It is amazing how Ms. Hong planes always explode in her face, it always backfires and has a deferent result she wants and it is all because she is not telling her son that she wants him to have the company and SY doesn't fit you and I don't like her for you I want you to be with JY she is rich and she will be good for you, I don't know if she did it in purpose showing a fake concerns for SJ in front of her son or it was just a slip out of habit in front of JY.

JY appeared in two scenes where once again she put Ms. Hong in her place and I hope next she will do that to SH so his mother will stop dreaming to have her as a DIL unless if her son dignity means nothing if it is a stepping stone to his success. I thought the ending as missing, we saw Ms. Hong reaction but not the aftermath where she starts power walking.

I use to be team SH but not anymore, he started to get ahead of himself and he is clueless of his mom involvement in a plot to ruin SJ using SY, he needs to open his eyes.

Y1HfJja.png

Ms. Hong fakeness always makes me sick to my stomach, the difference between SH and SJ that one of them got her food, the other one was waiting for his mommy to tell him or to do so. #TeamSJ

ObRYgEP.png

Today while watching  SK driving the coach I wondered exactly as she did while watching him smiling and being nice is he after her money or someone hired him then I remembered how he became the coach then I remembered "familiar wife", then started to worry and she made me feel sad for her. Her only mistake is that she stayed with them.

E9gtkPi.png

OK, this is the third time I say this, what is she eating exactly?. What? if she doesn't wanna eat then don't write the eating scenes or film her from behind. That pizza looked good and she is licking it or sipping it but she is definitely not eating it.

1ezYxBx.gif

6 hours ago, howa said:

OK, this is the third time I say this, what is she eating exactly?. What? if she doesn't wanna eat then don't write the eating scenes or film her from behind. That pizza looked good and she is licking it or sipping it but she is definitely not eating it.

I noticed too. Was she told to eat hesitantly? I don’t think she likes eating on camera.

Archived