Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest chocolavie

yes! today is se7en's concert :) me too celest, i'm hope the yi jae will watch.

tartmesp, thanks for reposting yi jae photos from 'sunflower thread'. she lost a lot of weight while filming goong s. but then and now she is still pretty.

bwitched read in goong s thread that you'll be on a holiday for a week. have a great vacation!

bwitched Bon Voyage to you..wow!!! one week holiday, so envy!. will sure miss you gal,don't mind if u will to reveal which country are you going? to korea?:P

liezle there's a friend of mine who wish to send a letter to Yijae....but she said there are many addresses of BOF...there's one called Park BOF and the other one is the office...so dont mind can u enlighten her on which one is the official address? so that she could send her the letter! many thanks to u in advance :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liezle

liezle there's a friend of mine who wish to send a letter to Yijae....but she said there are many addresses of BOF...there's one called Park BOF and the other one is the office...so dont mind can u enlighten her on which one is the official address? so that she could send her the letter! many thanks to u in advance :)

no problem celest :) here's the address of BOF

BOF Cheongdam

Geumhwa Building

F16 41-2 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

Seoul, Korea

btw, Park BOF is also owned by BOF and it'll probably soon showcase memorabilia of BOF talents [so far they only showcase byj's stuff and photos]. the office in Cheongdam will be transferred to Myeongdong soon.

Guest miel_1301

Bwitched and Celest I took the liberty again to post some of HYJ's pics in Goongs S (which the two of you originally posted there. Hope you guys wouldn't mind). Just don't want the thread to be idle.

1507.jpg

1505.jpg

1462.jpg

1510.jpg

1543.jpg

And this time with Se7en.

1466.jpg

1458.jpg

1518.jpg

1538.jpg

1539.jpg

7jmj4.jpg

Just what was it that made this beautiful couple all smiles like that?

goongs48zc0.jpg

1289.jpg

Credit: group8tv.com

Guest liezle

thanks tartmesp for the photos once again.

i was just in se7en thread at the korean music forum and looking for photos who's who in the concert. i bet you know who i'm looking for :) but all i could see for now is amazing se7en. wow! i think he had a blast of a concert.

btw, he rode a scooter just like lee hoo in goong s. i'm crossing my fingers that someone will report that yi jae attended the concert. ;)

Guest miel_1301

i was just in se7en thread at the korean music forum and looking for photos who's who in the concert. i bet you know who i'm looking for :) but all i could see for now is amazing se7en. wow! i think he had a blast of a concert.

btw, he rode a scooter just like lee hoo in goong s. i'm crossing my fingers that someone will report that yi jae attended the concert. ;)

Yup Liezle, I had been there too. There are tons of pics of Se7en which gave the impression that he has matured and has grown manly. And it looks like he lost some weight and was kinda tired too. And all those pics clearly indicate that he's very much back as being "Se7en, THE SINGER". And yeah, the concert was such a success. I was also wishfully thinking that someone's name would be mentioned somehow (and we all know who she is). But let's face it, I think we're all hoping for the impossible!!!

When I learned that he rode the scooter he used in Goong S, I gave a sigh of dismay : "Ah! Why did he ride all by himself and did not offer someone else to ride with him (I guess you guys all know that someone I'm referring to). But nevertheless, I felt kinda nostalgic and thought that it's a good thing he somehow still has memories of Goong S somewhat fresh in him.

I also learned he sang the song "ONE LAST CRY"...hmmm. That's the song of Brian Mcknight, right? I wonder why such choice of song and what its significance is as well.

Guest asiandreamer117

Heo Yi Jae is definitely a beauty. She's still so young and I definitely see her becoming well-known for her charm and elegance. She reminds me of Kim Tae Hee, but I think HYJ has the potential to break out of that mold and leave her own mark in the entertainment business. Her performance in Goong S was promising. It's rather hard for pretty girls to be able to pull off glasses without looking too awkward, but she's sure done it!! :DB)

Guest chocolavie

I was also wishfully thinking that someone's name would be mentioned somehow (and we all know who she is). But let's face it, I think we're all hoping for the impossible!!!

tartmesp it has been possible! :) I just read in a korean discussion forum and stumbled upon a topic whereby a fan saw Yijae at se7en's concert....but that fan was not allowed to take pic! soo yeah! she attended :w00t:

speaking about se7en~ i did went to take a look at his past concert clips and pix...and that time i still feel he's stil like a normal teenage boy! but now when i look at his yesterday concert pix, i feel that he exudes certain kind of maturity in the way he presents himself! and i was very glad to know that he actually peformed a short skit of GoongS in his concert, it shows that GoongS is really significant to him in his career, despite of the low ratings and criticisms! I definitely can see a promising future in this talented well-rounded young man!

liezle i think yijae wished to be low-profile and doesnt want to steal the limelight from se7en...so that's why maybe she want to kept herself lowprofile...but otherwise, i am already very glad that she was there as an audience! luckily,some fans managed to spot her out from the thousands people of crowd! all props to them :D

Guest chocolavie

Heo Yi Jae is definitely a beauty. She's still so young and I definitely see her becoming well-known for her charm and elegance. She reminds me of Kim Tae Hee, but I think HYJ has the potential to break out of that mold and leave her own mark in the entertainment business. Her performance in Goong S was promising. It's rather hard for pretty girls to be able to pull off glasses without looking too awkward, but she's sure done it!! :DB)

hi asiandream117 welcome to this thread~ i agree with what you have said! i am happy to know there are still people who thinks that her acting in GoongS is promising! i went back to rewatch certain parts of GoongS, and the more i watch her...the more she grows on me...especialy as when the dramas proceeds...u can see a transformation in her character! she's a chameleon like our friends address her...so basically she can pull off in anything!

Guest liezle

tartmesp it has been possible! :) I just read in a korean discussion forum and stumbled upon a topic whereby a fan saw Yijae at se7en's concert....but that fan was not allowed to take pic! soo yeah! she attended :w00t:

speaking about se7en~ i did went to take a look at his past concert clips and pix...and that time i still feel he's stil like a normal teenage boy! but now when i look at his yesterday concert pix, i feel that he exudes certain kind of maturity in the way he presents himself! and i was very glad to know that he actually peformed a short skit of GoongS in his concert, it shows that GoongS is really significant to him in his career, despite of the low ratings and criticisms! I definitely can see a promising future in this talented well-rounded young man!

liezle i think yijae wished to be low-profile and doesnt want to steal the limelight from se7en...so that's why maybe she want to kept herself lowprofile...but otherwise, i am already very glad that she was there as an audience! luckily,some fans managed to spot her out from the thousands people of crowd! all props to them :D

thanks celest for bringing the news :) i never doubted that yi jae won't be there to support se7en who also supported her during goong s.

yeah when i read that short goong s performace in the concert, i was smiling from ear to ear. because it only goes to show that the goong s has a special place in his heart. i wonder how the fans reacted to it.

i'm still crossing my fingers for just even one photo ;)

btw, welcome to the thread asisndreamer117. i'm glad to know that you've seen the potential of yi jae. :)

Guest miel_1301

thanks celest for bringing the news :) i never doubted that yi jae won't be there to support se7en who also supported her during goong s.

yeah when i read that short goong s performace in the concert, i was smiling from ear to ear. because it only goes to show that the goong s has a special place in his heart. i wonder how the fans reacted to it.

i'm still crossing my fingers for just even one photo ;)

btw, welcome to the thread asisndreamer117. i'm glad to know that you've seen the potential of yi jae. :)

My apologies to all for acting like a "doubting Thomas"..he..he...he. It's just maybe I was too anxious to hear any word about HYJ's attendance in the concert that I do not want to raise so much hope and later get frustrated......that's what is called "reverse psychology"...ha..ha..ha!!!

Yup Liezle , just one photo even only one photo would be all that would matter.

Celest, thanks for being on your toes again (as usual) to bring to us the latest news.

Goong S skit in Se7en's concert? I thought he just rode the delivery motor bike. So its even much better, bringing back memories of Goong S. And, yes, Liezle, I too wonder how his fans reacted because from what I've gathered not all his fans supported his endeavor to try out the acting field and so they did not watch Goong S.

asiandreamer17, welcome! I'll bet you'll enjoy your stay here.

Guest chocolavie

Old article of HYJ's interview during the period of filming Goong S

20070225170414.146.0.jpg

pho_200702251659440201000002010200-001.jpg[

Yijae talks about her being an actress

''As a rookie, i still have to slowly pick up my acting skills, there are many areas that i think i need to acquire and to improve, acting is getting tougher for me, in the beginning i feel in acting when you have the interest, it is easy and pure. However, when i start shooting tvseries, i start to find difficulties in acting, and it has been troubling me but i believe in a way it can act as a force to aid in my performance ''

" i will not consider to take up only lead roles in future, whether it's a major or minor ones as long as it's a good project. it's a a part of nurturing myself in becoming a true actor, i will wish to take up roles/dramas which have changeable impressions to the audience, no matter a sad or bubbly role, i don't particularly want myself to look pretty on screen." Yijae honestly answered.

" as for my dream as an actress, my dream is to be starred in a film like Audrey's Hepburn's in "roman holiday"- a legendary film which is specially made for someone that will left a great imprint to the audience.

Having so much passion for Goong S Yijae mentioned that she will like to execute a more youthful and bubbly vibe in her role as a maid contrary to what general maid's roles are serious and dull. Speaking of goongS ratings, she said "I understood that certains things are not within my control! focusing myself during filming, this is only what i can play as my part, by using the correct and ardent attitude and take it as a learning journey for me."

and as for comments saying that she bears resemblance to Kim Tae Hee

" my fleshy face doesn't make me look good on screen" Yijae seems to display unsatisfaction with her looks

( ahhh yijae...u r too humble^^)

How did Yijae came into the showbiz.

"since the time i did street casting, it begins from my high school days,i also modelled for magazine's activities.

Yijae's ideal guy

"Apperance wise he must have nice skin and a deep tone voice will be good. As for character, he has to be matured and intelligent, someone who keeps promises and makes me comfortable to get along with, as well as a good personality. Hope he's like Lee Bum Soo ( the leading actor in "surgeon Bon da hee") who exudes a pleasant feel to people. "

Reporter then jokingly asked her: so how about se7en? <3

"Girls who gets to date oppa will feel thrilling and interesting" yijae answered with a grin on her face <3

Yijae doesn't have a blissful childhood

"when i was in elementary school, times was pretty bad for my family that we had to live in a house on the rooftop. i doesn't have much friends with me, i transferred from school to school for a few times, furthermore i was very shy and quiet, therefore i was a loner when i was in school, being alone was more pitiful than being in poverty!"

If she has not become an actress, she hopes to be able to go overseas colleges to study fashion design..i will want to become a fashion designer."

original article/credit : http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15845858.html , daum

Guest liezle

celest what a beautiful article! thank you so much! she is so down-to-earth, which makes me like her more and more. i'm surprised to learn that she's not aspiring to be in a starring role in next despite being paired with well known actors.

as for her role in goong s, i think she really did justice to soon yi's role. she kept her words to be youthful and bubbly not some kind of dull maid.

ahh, she always answers questions about se7en with care ;) hmm...*liezle scratching her head* :)

Guest chocolavie

celest what a beautiful article! thank you so much! she is so down-to-earth, which makes me like her more and more. i'm surprised to learn that she's not aspiring to be in a starring role in next despite being paired with well known actors.

as for her role in goong s, i think she really did justice to soon yi's role. she kept her words to be youthful and bubbly not some kind of dull maid.

ahh, she always answers questions about se7en with care ;) hmm...*liezle scratching her head* :)

haha liezle i also thinks that the way she answered about se7en was abit too much of ' handle with care' that makes things even more fishy! :vicx: she used...girls infront of her answers so as to play safe!!

I am hoping for more interview articles...that's the only one of the ways we will get to know more about her( too bad, we dont live in korea, if i do i will go BOF to wait for her whenver i have the time ^^)

love the way she answered the reporters questions, humble and honest to herself... can feel she's definitely a sensible and unpretentious person from the interviews/fans messages.

Guest miel_1301

Celest, you really never fail to surprise me in your effort to dig up anything and everything that concerns HYJ.

I was deeply touched by that article. This speaks for itself why she has started to endear viewers and to make them love her more and more:

such HUMILITY in the RECOGNITION of ones IMPERFECTION

"i will not consider to take up only lead roles in future, whether it's a major or minor ones as long as it's a good project."

this goes to show that she doesn't mind climbing her way up slowly but surely, taking one step at a time, and wanting to experiment in her desire to hone her craft

"Speaking of goongS ratings, she said "I understood that certain things are not within my control! focusing myself during filming, this is only what i can play as my part, by using the correct and ardent attitude and take it as a learning journey for me."

Despite the limitations and obstacles that she met and the unfair and unjust criticisms that were hurled against her while doing this drama, she remained steadfast and zealous in making and giving the best that she can

"when i was in elementary school, times was pretty bad for my family to the extent that we had to live in a house on the rooftop."

"i transferred from school to school for a few times, furthermore i was very shy and quiet, therefore i was a loner when i was in school, being alone was more pitiful than being in poverty!"

the hard and difficult life of the past has surely taught this young woman "strength of character"

" my fleshy face doesn't make me look good on screen" Yijae seems to display unsatisfaction with her looks"

yi jae, baby, you already lost weight after having been faced with so many challenges, expectations and criticisms from doing GOONG S. One thing that this drama has done to you, aside from coming out filled with learning experiences from being, just like what you said: "an empty me" when you started, is that you've gotten slimmer yet even prettier. Just maintain it that way.

Another Goong S photo of HYJ

1464(0).jpg

credit: group8tv.com & posted in bofkorea.com

----EDIT----

I read from Se7en's Official thread in Korean Music (Soompi) that he'll be leaving tomorrow (09 April 2007) for the US for his debut.

Well, I guess, that's reality-----career paths must be continued and life must go on for him, again, as Se7en the SINGER.

Guest klutz

Se7en gave 100% in his 747 Concert

Se7en is a lucky guy and in a word, the lucky guy's concert was pleasant.

Last night, at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium, Se7en held his "747" Concert, almost a year after his last concert.

12,000 fans filled the Stadium and 1,000 of them were from Japan.

During the concert, Se7en rode a lift from here and there and wore his trademark heelys and went all over the place. He even changed his shoes right there on stage.

In this concert, Se7en's singing ability has improved, danced and simultaneously sang without missing a note. Fans were all at awe as he sang his high notes while singing a ballad song.

Including his encore stage, Se7en sang 23 songs and performed with his fellow YG artist, BIG BANG. He started the night with "La La La" then "Can You Feel Me" and "Girlfriend". He also had an opening speech where he said that the concert was named "747" because it represented him and the date when he met his fans. He also said that like the Boeing 747, Se7en will keep on spreading to the world.

Se7en also sang his Japanese song "Hikari" and "STYLE" while up in the air, making him closer to his fans. He also did a keyboard performance of "Wishy Washy" and Brian McKnight's "One Last Cry".

Se7en and Song Baekkyung, who played "Bulbam" in MBC "Palace S", even had an ad lib battle, joking about the said drama.

He also called out for Heo Lee Ja and Park Shin Hye who were also there to watch him perform.

YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun Suk was also there and LEXY also held her 3rd album showcase during Se7en's concert.

Se7en performed rock versions of "Passion" and "Nan Arayo".

"After the concert, I will be doing Japanese activities then on with my US debut. I hope I can be 'Se7en' who can reach their expectations", Se7en said.

Se7en ended the event with an encore performance of "Promise", "All Night" and a remix version of "La La La".

This June, the singer will be releasing a new single Japanese album and will hold a 5-city tour, including Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya in Japan.

The singer definitely gave a knockout performance that night.

credits: newsen + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Guest liezle

Se7en and Song Baekkyung, who played "Bulbam" in MBC "Palace S", even had an ad lib battle, joking about the said drama.

He also called out for Heo Lee Ja and Park Shin Hye who were also there to watch him perform.

klutz, thanks for the news! it's the 2nd confirmation that yi jae attended the concert. but i still want to see a photo of her. :) really appreciate your posting the news here. i'm pretty sure that yi jae had a big pretty smile on her face. i can actually picture here eyes shinning and her cute long dimples showing when se7en called out her name. sigh.... :)

Guest miel_1301

credits: newsen + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Yeah, same here KLUTZ, thanks for confirming through this article HYJ's attendance in Se7en's concert.

But just like what Liezle has said, it would have been better if there is even just a single photo and it would have been the BEST if HYJ was called on the stage just to personally greet and congratulate Se7en. (Well, I guess, that's simply asking too much).. he..he..he..

Archived