Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest bwitched

this is hard...I dunno what I like in particular about her..I like her entire face. hehehe...n can I post more that one favourite pictures of her??

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocolavie

this is hard...I dunno what I like in particular about her..I like her entire face. hehehe...n can I post more that one favourite pictures of her??

bwitched of cos u may post any many pics as you want ~ :D

i can't even tell who is Kim Tae Hee and Heo Yi Jae! :D

God, I am SO into her! :D I really like her features.

hi keyti~ welcome to the thread, yeah i agree with you that Yijae has really nice features, especially her gorgeous side profile

Guest homeschoolers4life

I think this actress is really doing a credible job with her work. She is definitely cute but doesn't overdo it on the cutesy in her Goong S portrayal

Guest bwitched

I'm glad that we have new faces here who adore her. I'm sure everyone who gives a chance to see her in Goong S will like her. It's only a matter of trying to watch her in the drama or nope...welcome to the thread keyti, cereana_ira and homeschoolers4life

Guest chocolavie

mm... i love her acting, esp in sunflower... so cute,

anyway... i love everything bout her...

I think this actress is really doing a credible job with her work. She is definitely cute but doesn't overdo it on the cutesy in her Goong S portrayal

Welcome homeschoolers4life and coreana_ira to HYJ's thread :D Me too~ like everything about Yijae and i also think that yijae did a great job in 'sunflower' she's really cute and pretty and i love her chemistry with KRW! A movie not to be miss!!!!!

and i simply adore her in goongS despite all the bashings and low ratings,nevertheless she's just a gem in my eyes! so let us give her our fullest support :)

-------

cast of GoongS reunites at fashion show ( se7en wasnt there due to his busy schedule~>< ahhh i want to see

wuri's couple! ~ anyway Yijae is so pretty ~ her porcelain skin is evident of her natural beauty and not to mention her nice great features so sharp and yet smooth!!! n her killer smile!!!

lyhejpj4.jpg

lyhej3uv6.jpg

200704031819031110_1.jpg

lyhej7dw4.jpg

lyhej6cj8.jpg

lyhej4uz6.jpg

lyhej1sn1.jpg

lyhej5nw8.jpg

lyhej2hm3.jpg

credit: newsen

Guest liezle

celest thanks for the latest photos of wuri yi jae :) it would have been much better if we see her together with se7en again ;) she really looks pretty even with very minimum make up. her smile is so sweet and innocent. :)

hi to homeschoolers4life, keyti and coreana_ira! hope that you guys will continue visiting this thread and join us in adoring yi jae.

Guest miel_1301

Only a day of not visiting the thread and I now see new faces around....WELCOME to you all!! You will definitely enjoy it here.

Celest, Bwitched, Liezle, don't you think our family is now growing??? Let's continue making noise about HYJ and make our voices heard!!! he..he..he.

Celest, thanks for reposting the pics of uri HYJ taken during the fashion show together with other Goong S casts. It's just somehow disappointing that Se7en was not around because of his busy schedule. The liability of having paired with someone of huge stature, I guess, is having its toll already.

Heo Yi Jae's natural beauty really just stood out. I guess she has gotten slimmer compairing her old pics during Sunflower filming to her current pics.

I love the first two shots/pics. She can really look different at certain angles. And, oh, let's just satisfy our imagination in thinking it was Se7en beside her. He..he..he! (Just kidding!!!)

Btw Celest, about the activity that you posted, like what Bwitched has said, I also find it hard to rank HYJ's physical appearance in order for I seem to like almost everything in her: clear complexion, shape of the nose specially from the side view, her long dimple, the sparkle in her eyes, her mouth/lips can be small but at the same time can be full also whenever she smiles, and her set of perfect teeth and of course, her distinct voice.. (These are in no particular order).

Thanks to you all!!!

Guest miel_1301

SUNFLOWER event pics that I want to use to highlight HYJ's charm and beauty

(Taken October 2006 during the film's presscon)

33.jpg

Doesn't she look all prim and proper in that dress?

1089_9.jpg

And the beautiful side view/profile I was talking about

1089_10.jpg

2006-10-23T131028Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120061023125603514.JPG

htm_200610231251090202000002020100e47-001.jpg

And that captivating smile

1161576878527_1.jpg

And that carefree laughter

Credit: travel. innolife.net; and various news sources as labeled; kimraewon.com

Guest miel_1301

Although this is an old news/article, which I came across the SUNFLOWER thread, I still took the liberty to post it here because it basically talked about HYJ.

Credit goes to PChoi who originally posted and translated the article in the said thread.

2006/10/23 innolife.com

Kim Rae Won, “Heo Yi Jae, Pretty and Pure!’

金來沅,"許怡才,漂亮又純真!

7413_1.jpg

‘Heo Yi Jae is really very pretty, very pure and very kind as well.'

Popular actor Kim Rae Won highly praised newbie actress Heo Yi Jae at the press conference of the movie ‘Sunflower’.

The press release was held on Oct 23, in the morning at Sofitel Ambatel Holet in Seoul and it’s when KRW made the very positive comment.

He was asked about his former co-stars having great prospects in the show-bitz after collaborating with him and what he thinks about HYJ this time. He said, 'As far as I know, she’s decided on the next project.'

He added, ‘HYJ will be very busy after this movie. I don’t think we’ll have time to meet. She’s really a very pretty, kind and pure actress. She’ll surely do fine.”

Kim Rae Won, the guy who brought luck to the former partners, like Joon Geun Young, Kim Tae Hee and Im Soo Jung, has pushed newbie Heo Yi Jae to the star status. Another star is born.

The movie ‘Sunflower’ about the thug, Tae Sik, and sunshine ‘Hee Ju’ (HYJ) will open on November 23 in Korea.

[Chinese into English translation by PChoi]

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=13&ai_id=7413

Those were the words of no less than Kim Rae Won himself about HYJ

Guest chocolavie

thanks tartmesp for the news contribution~ and coreana_ira for the pics! she's so cute all the time...and not to mention a true beauty!

she went to another fashion show today with park shin hye~

looking like an angel in the white outfit

20070404161409.987.0.jpg

20070404160852682.jpg

200704041543201001_1.jpg

Guest chocolavie

Yijae's latest message in her fansite

ejae_20070403_001.jpg

To each of my fans who give me so much adoration, i am bliss to live by it everyday

each and everyone...i want to thank each and everyone but it's difficult to express everything from my heart

For my fans, i want to sincerely thank everyone of you

You all have given me so much love, YiJae will always remember

팬여러분들이 보내주시는 사랑과 격려에 너무나 행복한날들을 보내고 있습니다.

한분 한분... 감사의 인사를 전하고 싶지만, 마음을 다 표현하기 넘넘 어렵네요...

오늘 찍은 이 사진으로 여러분에 대한 저의 마음이 조금이라도

표현 될 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.

우리 팬 여러분들 진심으로 고마워요.

항상 여러분들의 사랑을 기억하는 이재가 될께요~

Guest miel_1301

Thanks again CELEST for that second round of pics from another fashion show that HYJ attended. You're really very resourceful.

I can see Pyeha---Myung Se Bin gracing the occasion also. And is that Ha Ji Won seated beside her to her right?

I was browsing through various soompi threads and from what I've gathered Myung Se Bin also attended Donguk University. Isn't that same university as HYJ's where she's majoring in movies and film? Btw, is HYJ still in the university or has she graduated already?

Thanks also for the translation of HYJ's latest message in her fansite. It's a good thing she knows that she is loved.

Guest chocolavie

Thanks again CELEST for that second round of pics from another fashion show that HYJ attended. You're really very resourceful.

I can see Pyeha---Myung Se Bin gracing the occasion also. And is that Ha Ji Won seated beside her to her right?

I was browsing through various soompi threads and from what I've gathered Myung Se Bin also attended Donguk University. Isn't that same university as HYJ's where she's majoring in movies and film? Btw, is HYJ still in the university or has she graduated already?

Thanks also for the translation of HYJ's latest message in her fansite. It's a good thing she knows that she is loved.

Nope...she's still in univeristy! yeah~ the one sitting besides yijae is ha ji won! HJW was from donguk university but she just graduated,but i am not too sure about MSB attending donguk university...

Guest miel_1301

Nope...she's still in univeristy! yeah~ the one sitting besides yijae is ha ji won! HJW was from donguk university but she just graduated,but i am not too sure about MSB attending donguk university...

Is Dong kuk one and the same as Donguk university? Because from Myung Se Bin's profile it stated under education----Dong kuk University.

And it's quite interesting to know these remarkable women----Ha Ji Won and Heo Yi jae have something in common----attending the same univerity.

Guest bwitched

hehehe..thanks again for another great batch of pics...I can't believe she sat beside Ha Ji Won..People will probably notice her more and more because of that..

Guest liezle

Yijae's latest message in her fansite

http://www.bofkorea.com/images/ejae_20070403_001.jpg

To each of my fans who give me so much adoration, i am bliss to live by it everyday

each and everyone...i want to thank each and everyone but it's difficult to express everything from my heart

For my fans, i want to sincerely thank everyone of you

You all have given me so much love, YiJae will always remember

팬여러분들이 보내주시는 사랑과 격려에 너무나 행복한날들을 보내고 있습니다.

한분 한분... 감사의 인사를 전하고 싶지만, 마음을 다 표현하기 넘넘 어렵네요...

오늘 찍은 이 사진으로 여러분에 대한 저의 마음이 조금이라도

표현 될 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.

우리 팬 여러분들 진심으로 고마워요.

항상 여러분들의 사랑을 기억하는 이재가 될께요~

wow celest thanks again for the photos and yi jae message! i really really do appreciate your effort. here i go again sounding like a broken record...yi jae looks pretty in the fashion show she attended today. yesterday despite looking so plain she looked pretty and today she looks pretty angelic. glad to see her attending events. i really do hope that bof will soon announce her next project. i'm so excited to know what she will be doing next.

hmm, i wonder how often yi jae goes to her website? i hope that she read our messages to her. :)

btw, i was in 'sunflower' thread earlier [and i guess tartmesp saw me] looking for the clip i saw where she tripped but unfortunately i still haven't found it. but i still have 40 pages to go and hope to share with you that clip.

edit : i just left a message at her fansite and told her that celest translated her message @ soompi for her english speaking fans ^^

Guest miel_1301

btw, i was in 'sunflower' thread earlier [and i guess tartmesp saw me] looking for the clip i saw where she tripped but unfortunately i still haven't found it. but i still have 40 pages to go and hope to share with you that clip.

edit : i just left a message at her fansite and told her that celest translated her message @ soompi for her english speaking fans ^^

Yeah Liezle, I saw you there because I was also in search of another nice pic of HYJ-----but I somehow got lost in the pages.

And about the clip where she tripped, no worries about it. Just take your time as we are still patiently waiting for it.

Archived