GETTING MARRIED ON 15 JAN 2011
nickbanner.gif

Name: Heo Yi Jae (Huh E Jae)

Date Of Birth :19th February 1987

Height :165cm (5ft'5)

Weight : 45kg

Blood Type: AB

Education : Dong Guk University majoring in movies and film

Management Agency:YG Entertainment (Year 2009 to current), key east (Year 2006 to 2008)

Family : Entrepreneur Husband w.e.f. 15 Jan 2011, Parents, 1 younger and 1 older brother

Celebrities Friends: Go Ah Ra, Junsu from 2pm, Hong Su Ah etc...

Specialty: Korean Dance, Jazz Dance, Ocarina , Horse-riding

Interest: reading books, watching movies

Movie>: Dirty Carnival 2006( Jo In Sung),Sunflower 2006 (Kim Rae Won) DagaPo, 19 2009 (TOP and Seungri ), girlfriends 2009 ( Kang Hye Jung, Han Chae young)

Dramas: Goong S 2007 ( Se7en, Park Shin hye), The Single Father Is In Love 2008 ( Oh Ji Ho)

MV : Seo Tai Ji- Live Wire , Maya - Road To Myself, The Way- Love is...painful

CFs: SKTTL, Etang Pizza, lotte leaf pie, LG Telecom

Hosting : SBS Inkigayo (May 2008 - December 2008)

Awards: 2007 Andre Kim Best Star Award for New Actress,

2007 Premiere Rising Star Award for New Actress at the 12th Pusan International Film Festival

Official English Forum:http://www.yijae-forever.co.nr

How did Yijae came into the showbiz. : "since the time i did street casting, it begins from my high school days,i also modelled for magazine's activities."

Yijae's ideal guy: "Appearance wise he must have nice skin and a deep tone voice will be good. As for character, he has to be matured and intelligent, someone who keeps promises and makes me comfortable to get along with, as well as a good personality. Hope he's like Lee Bum Soo ( the leading actor in "surgeon Bon da hee") who exudes a pleasant feel to people. "

Yijae doesn't have a blissful childhood : "when i was in elementary school, times was pretty bad for my family that we had to live in a house on the rooftop. i don't have much friends with me, i transferred from school to school for a few times, furthermore i was very shy and quiet, therefore i was a loner when i was in school, being alone was more pitiful than being in poverty.If she has not become an actress, she hopes to be able to go overseas colleges to study fashion design..i will want to become a fashion designer."

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm fresh thread. i'll post now to be lucky poster #3. i have a great feeling she'll be a huge actress once goong2 is shown. i'll be proud to see myself on the 1st page of her thread! lol! she looks like him tae hee! found in the celebs photos section before that they were being compared. i just thought it's cute coz lee wan (kth's younger brother) was park shin hye's partner in heaven's tree and stairway to heaven. and park shin hye is oging to be her rival in goong2.

i hope goong 2 will do as good as goong 1 :)

p.s. i can't believe i'm 2yrs older than her! lol!

himeno ^^ i just quoted you in the other thread! it's funny you replied to my post here lol!

i honestly hope she'll do great. i have high expectations on her since she's taking the lead female role with park shin hye on the side. almost everybode prefers psh over her. she should prove them wrong.

she so looks like kim tae hee! lol! and she just had a movie with krw! really cute! lol!

Guest chocolavie

she so looks like kim tae hee! lol! and she just had a movie with krw! really cute! lol!

haha and u will have more aquaintance to add on to ur omitted previous post lol

HYJ-KRW-KTH-LW-PSH-HYJ :P

haha and u will have more aquaintance to add on to ur omitted previous post lol

HYJ-KRW-KTH-LW-PSH-HYJ :P

lol hell yeah! isn't it funny? it's a small world for the 5 of them????

NEW FACE for me. i guess. i never seen & heard her before. but she's pretty ^___^

i hope she'll do good in goong 2. looking forward =]

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/gd/2006/10/17...144442100_1.jpg

well, she does resemble KTH in certain pictures. especially this one~ i think it's somewhat the smile, maybe? :lol:

and i'll be looking forward to her acting skills and all in Goong 2. and she's the one! who starred with two hotties in a movie recently this year. KRW & JIS~ lucky girl :lol:

942006062024896841vd7.jpg

010929632ba3.jpg

c7e3c0ccc0e72012ub5.jpg

c7e3c0ccc0e72011td5.jpg

010929602ad4.jpg

Creds; yahoo korea

Guest limecrafted

WOAH! she DOES looks like kim tae-hee!!! :D

hope she'll do good... and yah.. i agree after the series she'll be more exposed to fame... :P

Guest lavender*sshi

She's new to me but she's pretty and yes she looks like Kim Tae Hee in some ways~!

Woah, I hope she'll do good in goong 2 just like what YEH did... ^_^ Fighting for HEYO YI JAE!!

Guest jihye87

i always thought she looked like a lot of actresses in diff camera angles .. and the fact that she paired up with mega-hotties for 2 movies was OMG .. haha ..

Guest lanladay

She's really looks like Kim Tae Hee ... I like her smile.She's pretty and so young.I've juz known that she starred with KRW n JIS and lastest with Se7en. She's so lucky >.< ...three hot Korean guys huhu

TitleTop20060502153425020000020100.jpg

6a1893g.jpg

002.jpg

003-2.jpg

credits : naver + empas + movieweek

Guest StarCrystal

she will be taking up the lead role in GOONG2 thus replacing yoon eun hye

Uh, can you rephrase that? People will get the wrong idea >_> It's a new plot, so no one is really replacing anyone.

o___o Omg, she was in Seo Taiji's "Livewire" MV!?!?! -goes to watch-

yeah.. she does resemble Kim Tae Hee.. esp when she smiles. but she has a mature look.. she looks older than 19. but it's ok cos her looks really matches Se7en.. i haven't seen her act before.. so yeah.. im gona give her a chance.. who knows she might do great!!

:D

Guest chocolavie

Uh, can you rephrase that? People will get the wrong idea >_> It's a new plot, so no one is really replacing anyone.

alr. edited

Archived