Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest miel_1301

News taken from GoongS thread...thanks to StarCrystal

hehe...look at the way how she complimented se7en,filled with positive comments and full of admiration and she even sort of knows his schedule well that he's preparing for overseas activities ...even they r not couple,they must be close!!

Just managed to grab a couple of minutes to see what's the latest in this thread. Thanks Celest for reposting this news article.

And look at her last statement: "I will be looking forward to good news". Hmmmmm, that sounds "meaty".------Our Yi Jae, baby, just how do you intend to do this? You will be looking forward to good news thru the net, media (tv or newsprint)???..... or through direct personal phone calls???? And why should you be looking forward to anything that concerns him?? (ha..ha..ha!!! Imaginations and interpretations are simply unstoppable)

I'll be back again sooon!!! Work seems to be getting in the way of my latest craze and addiction. Still have lots to do, just hoping our flight won't get delayed this time.

See yah!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocolavie

Just managed to grab a couple of minutes to see what's the latest in this thread. Thanks Celest for reposting this news article.

And look at her last statement: "I will be looking forward to good news". Hmmmmm, that sounds "meaty".------Our Yi Jae, baby, just how do you intend to do this? You will be looking forward to good news thru the net, media (tv or newsprint)???..... or through direct personal phone calls???? And why should you be looking forward to anything that concerns him?? (ha..ha..ha!!! Imaginations and interpretations are simply unstoppable)

I'll be back again sooon!!! Work seems to be getting in the way of my latest craze and addiction. Still have lots to do, just hoping our flight won't get delayed this time.

See yah!!!

hey tartmesp apart from news,media and of cos personal phone calls can't be exempted!! hehe...dont forget it was se7en who invited her to the concert!...so im pretty sure they have each other contact numbers ;) *starts to imagine things again* :rolleyes: seems that wuri's couple's dreamers cant stop all these speculations on them!! it's getting so addiciting =x

Latest schedule of Yi Jae

11/4/2007, 12/4/2007- shooting for music video

taken from: BOF

Guest liezle

hey tartmesp apart from news,media and of cos personal phone calls can't be exempted!! hehe...dont forget it was se7en who invited her to the concert!...so im pretty sure they have each other contact numbers ;) *starts to imagine things again* :rolleyes: seems that wuri's couple's dreamers cant stop all these speculations on them!! it's getting so addiciting =x

Latest schedule of Yi Jae

11/4/2007, 12/4/2007- shooting for music video

taken from: BOF

celest, i'm just curious since you also go to yi jae's daum cafe and can understand hangul, are other fans also excited like us?

yay, we'll be seeing yi jae in a music video? i hope that bof will soon release details on this. ah, this makes me hope that she'll also do a music video with one of se7en's song. but then i guess this will have to be realized when he releases his next korean album which is next year.

Guest chocolavie

celest, i'm just curious since you also go to yi jae's daum cafe and can understand hangul, are other fans also excited like us?

yay, we'll be seeing yi jae in a music video? i hope that bof will soon release details on this. ah, this makes me hope that she'll also do a music video with one of se7en's song. but then i guess this will have to be realized when he releases his next korean album which is next year.

liezle my hangul is really really limited~:sweatingbullets:

the schedule was just released in the website..but sooner or later the fans will talk about it..and the webby din mention which music video she's playing in.. guess we all have to wait for further news...but i am pretty glad that she has upcoming stuffs...even it's only a mv! I have seen se7en's latest japanese single 'aitai' PV and i think they should have ask Yi Jae and se7en to act in it ! haha

Guest StarCrystal

StarCrystal to answer youe question about her cafe that u provide...i think that one was not an up to date one, so i dont think they have good info & such. Her up to date cafe is the one in naver, it has pretty much info and pics...and also the discussion is always up to date

here is the link:

http://cafe.naver.com/wlgnqkfkrl567.cafe

alternatively~

her official one BOF is pretty good http://www.bofkorea.com/template/main.asp?tem_id=ejaelove

Yi jae will post new pics or leave messages there quite oftenly..but there have many youngs boys flooding the webby :phew: as for the naver cafe...should have more gal's fans...;)

Oh I see~ @_@ I need to learn how to get a naver account.. Thanks for explaination :3!

Haha and speaking of Se7en's Aitai, someone made a short tribute to Hoo & Soon Yi using that song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0dPuMCt8XXE

Guest liezle

celest about my question, if we're the only ones excited [or few fans who are excited], i'm referring about the teaming up of the 2. is their tandem also being talked about in dc and yi jae's website? are others also as giddy as us? i'm sure not all se7en fans are not but it'll be nice to know that the pairing of the 2 are being noticed even after goong s. because if it's somehow being noticed by fans i'm just hoping [though i think impossible] that the 2 will be together again in a project.

Guest chocolavie

celest about my question, if we're the only ones excited [or few fans who are excited], i'm referring about the teaming up of the 2. is their tandem also being talked about in dc and yi jae's website? are others also as giddy as us? i'm sure not all se7en fans are not but it'll be nice to know that the pairing of the 2 are being noticed even after goong s. because if it's somehow being noticed by fans i'm just hoping [though i think impossible] that the 2 will be together again in a project.

liezle no definitely not only us~

lotsa se7en fans in korea made up the members in DC...and if i am not wrong...in DC you can find at least one post in every single page talking about them,some even make artworks on wuri's couple to make them look like a real couple! and i know one se7en's fan...she's from china, she became a fan of Yijae ever since she watched Goong S. she told me in farineli ( se7en's official kr fc) no one has ever give any bad remarks on Yijae before and those fans who saw Yi Jae in the concert praised she's very pretty and has a small face in person..so you can see that most se7en's fans ( non korea,korea) do like her!

but as for Yijae's fans in BOF..it's mostly guys there~ and i dont see them going giddy about the couple..they will just talk about yijae only...maybe thats how guy is supposed to be...more posessive of their idols :P

and i think the chance of them collaborating again is rather slim! not to be pessimistic cos in fact, rarely screen couples will collaborate for the 2nd time! unless se7en and Yi jae is the next Lee dong gun and Han Ji hye....they collaborated twice ( 18 yr old bride, Type B bf) and became real life couple. I hope i have answered your question~~:)

Guest liezle

Again, thanks celest for answering my query.  I’m pleased to know that she’s accepted by se7en’s fans.

Actually I really don’t think that they will ever get together again in a project [hee, I’m digressing] but since goong s still being talked about [by supporters and critics] and will still be aired in other countries. I still believe that there’ll be a chance [though slim] that the 2 will be doing promotional activities.

so, most of those who post in her website are males fans of her, that’s so cute :) with yi jae’s shy yet cheerful personality, she’s really very likeable.

btw, have i told you guys that this is my first actress soompi thread that i joined in any discussions? i normally post [in actress thread] but never joined in any discussions. yi jae made me do it and i'm enjoying it :) if i'm a man i would have already said that "she knocks me off my feet". ;) but really the thing that made me like her is her humbleness and simplicity.

Guest chocolavie

Oh I see~ @_@ I need to learn how to get a naver account.. Thanks for explaination :3!

Haha and speaking of Se7en's Aitai, someone made a short tribute to Hoo & Soon Yi using that song.

thanks StarCrystal that is a nice tribute...i enjoy remisnisicng their parts in goong S.

Again, thanks celest for answering my query.  I’m pleased to know that she’s accepted by se7en’s fans.

Actually I really don’t think that they will ever get together again in a project [hee, I’m digressing] but since goong s still being talked about [by supporters and critics] and will still be aired in other countries. I still believe that there’ll be a chance [though slim] that the 2 will be doing promotional activities.

so, most of those who post in her website are males fans of her, that’s so cute :) with yi jae’s shy yet cheerful personality, she’s really very likeable.

btw, have i told you guys that this is my first actress soompi thread that i joined in any discussions? i normally post [in actress thread] but never joined in any discussions. yi jae made me do it and i'm enjoying it :) if i'm a man i would have already said that "she knocks me off my feet". ;) but really the thing that made me like her is her humbleness and simplicity.

hey liezle Yi Jae is also only my first actress that i joined in for discussion and contributions...i never did that before to other actresses also. I feel Yi jae is worth all our attention and effort...i will love to stand by herside to watch her glow (grow) into a major star! oh yes... i translated her message to her fans in BOF webby few days ago...i just just discovered i miss out some parts...i wiill be back to post the new version around midnight ( 8 hours later) gotta go now...see you guys!

Guest liezle

thanks StarCrystal for the link :)

i'll be waiting for the additional message of yi jae for her fans celest. meantime, go and do whatever you're going to do. i'll catch you 8 hrs from now. ;)

Guest bwitched

hye chinggus, me still on holiday but got a grab on the internet

I feel so bad that I missed out a lot about wuri's couple discussion. Based on everything that is posted, I can just say that Se7en does have something for Heo Yi Jae and vice versa...Way to go to them!!!!...

I was about to sign out but can't help but linger a bit more here. Still can't get rid of the GiddY feeling that emanated from seeing the picture of the 'is said' Se7en's gaze to HYJ at the back of the concert and the announcement of his most unforgetable memories of the drama. If that is not an indirect confession, then I dunno what it is...

Guest miel_1301

I'm back again, but only for a few minutes. I'm just grabbing some time from work. Same here Liezle. GOONG S and now HYJ's threads are the very first and only threads I take part in discussions. I thought after Goong S, I will be an observer again but I can't simply resist the charm of this young lady. All the more when Celest posted the article here about her humble beginnings. It's the humility in the recognition of her imperfections that has endeared her to me. And just like what I've said, my defense always go with the so-called "underrated and under dogs". I also frequent Se7en's korean music thread (Soompi) but I don't take the courage to post because I am somehow intimidated by the magnitude in size of the people going there. Plus I don't think I could contribute something of great significance in what is being talked about there. Although I must confess, I am now a fan of his music. Just got a copy direct from Korea of his 4th album Se7olution. Se7en and Heo Yi Jae are the vitamins that invigorate me nowadays. Just don't know for how long this will last.

Just read an article posted in Goong S about clarifications made by Se7en during his concert about news that he had been in a state of depression because of Goong S very low ratings and which he denied/negated. There's an official word also from YG entertainment (management company of Se7en) that next year he'll probably take up another acting project, which means that he'll not be giving up on acting. I have mixed emotions reagrding this (Se7en's future drama) because just like what you all have said there's a very very slim chance for a Se7en & HYJ re-collaboration. I just couldn't imagine Se7en being paired with any other actress. The chemistry that Se7en and Heo Yi Jae displayed, both on and off-cam, never fails to give a "feel-good" feeling and is therefore a must see. Ahh! This Se7en & HYJ fever is driving me crazier each day. Ha...ha..ha!!!

But yeah, still, hoping against hope that someday we'll get to see them together again.

And yes, Liezle, if ever Goong S shall make it big in other countries, promotional activities would be the only chance for us to see this couple again. (Just like what Rain and SHK did in China very recently for FULL HOUSE). But then again, that is if they will promote and if Se7en's schedule would allow it.

Guest StarCrystal

tartmesp You're welcome in Se7en thread 8D; Though keep in mind that the k-music section kinda works differently than k-drama/movie section. Lol, it's more strict on rules - spamming, offtopic posts, downloads, etc. But I always enjoy your posts because they're insightful and more meaningful. ^^ But if you're comfortable with lurking, that's okay too. ;x I use to be like that and then I started gradually posting more in threads.

ok guys, i am back..i have some very giddy news to translate!! ahhh! i think it's gonna be another giddy mania again LOL

ok..this news is basically about se7en's 747 concert. I will highlight and bold the part where we gonna get giddy! alright :lol:

part of the news:

Se7en named this concert 747 is because 7th of april is the day of the concert...the other reason is because it makes people think of Boeing plane 747 which means having the meaning of venturing across the world.Se7en hopes that wherever he goes, he can become a refined korean singer. a skit on his drama goongS was performed in the concert- the part when he was driving the scooter with his friends in Goong S. He mentioned about the low ratings of the drama and revealed the kissing scene with Heo Yi Jae is the most unforgettable scenes of all!!!!!

:w00t::w00t:

taken from:mydaily.co.kr

celest can you link to the direct article? Someone from Se7enth Heaven might be able to do a complete translation of it.

Guest chocolavie

Additional version of Yi Jae's message in BOF website on 4/4/07

i will like to express my deepest thanks to everyone who gave your love and encouragement for me in the website, i will love to thank every single of my fans, but i know it's impossible to thank you guys one by one

If i could use this way to represent my gratitude

i could have only use today's pictorial as a gift to represent a token of my appreciation for you

Hope i can receive love at any moment from everyone here. - Yi Jae

tartmesp You're welcome in Se7en thread 8D; Though keep in mind that the k-music section kinda works differently than k-drama/movie section. Lol, it's more strict on rules - spamming, offtopic posts, downloads, etc. But I always enjoy your posts because they're insightful and more meaningful. ^^ But if you're comfortable with lurking, that's okay too. ;x I use to be like that and then I started gradually posting more in threads.

celest can you link to the direct article? Someone from Se7enth Heaven might be able to do a complete translation of it.

hey StarCrystal the original article is a chinese( tw) article..so yeah..if you dont mind...i will post the chinese one here :)

歌精舞贊的SE7EN,前(4月6日)晚在首爾奧林匹克公園體操競技場舉行“747-SE7EN FOR 2007”演唱會,全場12,000個座位全部坐滿,氣氛熱鬧。由于此次是SE7EN在2007年內在韓國的最後演出,之後他就要准備進軍美國樂壇, 所以SE7EN將要施展渾身魅力,不但冒著生命危險,在獻唱《光》和《style》時吊鋼絲在半空中出場拉近與歌迷的距離,又與打扮性感的女舞蹈員大跳貼身舞。

SE7EN甚至在中途換鞋,令台下觀衆發出尖叫聲。SE7EN表示個唱命名“747”,一來是因爲4月7日是與大家見面的日子,二來令他聯想起波音747飛機:“表示一架大飛機飛到遠方,邁向世界的意思,希望我可以成爲無論去到哪,都不會失禮韓國的歌手。”個唱上還會播出他主演的劇集《宮S》的精彩片段,他自嘲此劇收視低,又透露最難忘是與許怡才拍攝接吻戲。有份現身捧場的圈中人有《宮S》女星許怡才和樸信惠等等。

泛華提供專稿 (責編:王海平)

Guest liezle

thanks again celest for the additional message! i've got to go now...can't keep my eyes open anymore. they already need toothpick to keep them open :) hope to read the translation that you posted later.

see you later again!

btw, hi and bye StarCyrstal! :)

Guest StarCrystal

celest Ohh okay, my computer can't seem to display Chinese characters so I can't copy and paste.. do you think you give me the link/url to the article? @_@ Sorry if I keep asking..

Hm I wonder why this hasn't shown up in a Korean article yet?

liezle 8D; Lol hi and bye you too~

Guest chocolavie

thanks again celest for the additional message! i've got to go now...can't keep my eyes open anymore. they already need toothpick to keep them open :) hope to read the translation that you posted later.

see you later again!

btw, hi and bye StarCyrstal! :)

liezlesorry i think u misunderstood it~ translation means that additional message...:P

so there's no stuffs for me to translate now ke ke...we shall wait ^^

Goong S BTS pics~ ahhh look @ wuri's couple~ they r so cute!!

1600.jpg

1601.jpg

1602.jpg

1605.jpg

1607.jpg

1609.jpg

1610.jpg

1589.jpg

1590.jpg

1595.jpg

1596.jpg

Guest chocolavie

celest Ohh okay, my computer can't seem to display Chinese characters so I can't copy and paste.. do you think you give me the link/url to the article? @_@ Sorry if I keep asking..

Hm I wonder why this hasn't shown up in a Korean article yet?

liezle 8D; Lol hi and bye you too~

StarCrystal...the link for the article is inside a chinese discussion forum #744post~but i think need to register first

http://www.lovekoreastar.com/cgi-bin/topic...show=0&man=

ahh its getting late at my place...gonna zzzzz...bye everyone!

Guest miel_1301

Starcrystal, thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement to post in Se7en's thread. But since you said that rules there are quite stricter, I guess I'll have to content myself with just lurking in the meantime. But who knows, I'll probably post comments if temptation is really that irresistible. And right now, I have this 1 question that I have long been meaning to ask about Se7en but I guess the only right place is his thread, right?

Celest, thanks to you as well for the continuation of wuri HYJ's message in her website and for the latest Goong S pics. All photos of Hoo and Soon Yi are adorably beautiful. The chemistry is very much evident even in still photos/shots.

And I have one question regading HYJ's schedule posted in her BOF web....under april 11 there's an entry, which of course I could not decipher, but written on it also is---KBS (I guess it's the tv station), would you know what it's all about?

Archived