Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest miel_1301

Celest, Liezle, though I would like a re-collaboration of HYJ and KRW in a drama series with the storyline focusing solely on the two of them, I don't think that idea would be possible in the next two years because from what I've gathered KRW is now filming his drama GOURMET (opposite the girl in Over the Rainbow) and after which he shall be entering the military service and that would mean not seeing him act for two years. So this leaves us with SJS since he'll be out of his military service by april. But then again, I gathered that he will immediately start shooting his drama entitled "Cain and Abel".

Ah! this military service is really taking much of the time of these Kdrama actors!!!

So guys, who's next in line in our choices????

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwitched

Hahahaha...I've been reading and reading but still couldn't come up with any actor...I agree with SJS though.

I'll give this a thorough thought n will come back!!

Guest liezle

i just finished watching "sunflower" and i'm surprised to see that hyj got a big role and long exposure despite it's only her 2nd project. i really think that the pd as well as the actors really see something special about her.

i like yi jae's role as a bubbly, sassy, loving and caring daughter. i love it when she does a sideway glace with her brows going up. another trademark of her :) she looks so cute when she signaled to krw to embrace omma after giving his gift. i love the way she delivers her dialogue and facial expression. No exaggerations.

i hope to see her working with krw once again [but i guess that'll be another impossible wish at the moment].

Guest bwitched

Me too. At first I thought her role in sunflower was small, but I think her role is somehow more important than the mother who she call Deuk Ja instead of mum...Hehehehe. And I like the way she brings the sassiness. Sometimes people can be annoying while bringing that character, but with her, it's just nice. I just love her voice..

Okies, this is what I came up while I was stuck in the exam hall..

Have u guys seen The movie cold mountain with Nicole Kidman (My fav actress of all time) and Jude Law??..I want Heo Yi Jae to act in that kind of movie..I want her to play the role of a young wife who was left by his husband to fight in the war. They just got married but her husband is forced to leave home to serve the country. How she 'll face the hardship without her husband..try to raise their child which she deliver while her husband is away..

So basically they'll focus on the story of the wife at home and the husband separately before their retrouvaille. They'll do flashback or their moments together when they first know each other..in a conservative old communities, how they hide their love from their parents and so on..

Husband at war, this is where So ji Sub who'll finish his army training come handy..hehe

But the hero I see can take this role is Shin Dong Wook.I know he's new and all, but I think he has what it takes to be a bigger actor. Plus the age difference with HYJ is not that much compared to So Ji Sub...I just love his determined look in Cloud stairway...As a second choice, i'd love to see Won Bin. Just remember him from Taekgukgi...

Voila!!!

Guest miel_1301

Omo...Omo..OMo..Bwitched!!! I think one reason why we guys here understand each other would be a common denominator-----we somehow share similar preferences. Oh My God!!! I was reviewing all the previous posts in this thread with that same movie of NICOLE KIDMAN--Cold Mountain in mind and was about to bring the matter up here when....I read your post stating the same thing. And to top it all I was also thinking of the same actor SHIN DONG WOOK

for this man captivated my heart after I watched Cloud Stairways.(I'm checking on him again in SOULMATE) SDW would be a good choice since there's not much difference in age with uri HYJ.

And Liezle, thanks for providing an information which I somehow overlooked (I am such a Pabo!!!). When I was reading the previous posts in this thread I came across your info about LEE NA YOUNG being under BOF also. How can I possibly have overlooked that name. She's such a great actress. I saw her only in 1 kdrama---IRELAND----opposite Hyun Bin, and I must say I was in awe with her acting. Now, this would be enough reason for me to all the more watch out for HYJ-----one great actress (Lee Na Young)+ one soon-to-be great actress (Heo Yi JAe) both under one great company BOF.

-----EDIT-------

Ok, since KRW would be out of the pic in the next 2 years, well I think popularity-wise and credibility in acting, SJS would also be the best choice. Though a little bit worried that if the 2 get to be paired, HYJ might again be compaired and this time with Im Soo Jung. Oh, I'm getting paranoid already.

Guest bwitched

You gotta be kidding me???..The mother of all coincidences..

Actually it's us who have the biggest chem..;)

Yeah, I've been thinking of this for hours and I was so excited to get out of the exam hall to share this with you guys...hahahaha

We'll ask what others think about this idea..

n a 'kill time' goody

jaedangeumcopy.jpg

Guest klutz

movie36.jpg

hmm.... the way he looks at her even when the camera isn't rolling....

movie36-1.jpg

and the way SHE looks at him..

movie36-2.jpg

Aww... TOO CUTE

:)

movie36-3.jpg

movie36-4.jpg

And so they kiss....

movie36-5.jpg

and they laugh...

movie36-6.jpg

movie36-7.jpg

He playfully slaps her on the arm...

movie36-8.jpg

.. and she slaps him back

movie36-18.jpg

and they kiss again ...

movie36-19.jpg

he's looking really nervous...

movie36-20.jpg

and she thinks it's sweet...

movie36-17.jpg

and they kiss some more ....

movie36-15.jpg

movie36-16.jpg

she looks at him...

movie36-9.jpg

they laugh some more...

movie36-10.jpg

he looks at her...

movie36-11.jpg

she touches him again...

movie36-12.jpg

and they kiss again ...

movie36-13.jpg

and IT'S A WRAP!

movie36-14.jpg

*reposted here upon request of tartmesp

*credit group8tv.com

Guest miel_1301

Thanks so much KLUTZ for granting my wish!!!

------EDIT------

And it's PERFECT this time! I couldn't ask for more!!!

Guest miel_1301

Thanks BWITCHED. Are those new pics of HYJ???

It's been pretty quiet around here!!!

I just finished watching DIRTY CARNIVAL. HYJ had very little sceen exposure as her part was only small--playing sister to Cho In Sung who was really the center of the story. Plus there are too many characters. Her role In Sunflower is meatier and has more significance. Although, it was KRW's movie, I still would say that the story focused on the 3 major characters played by Rae Won, Kim Hae Suk and Heo Yi Jae. The roles of the mother and daughter had much weight in the story and are therefore equally important. All three gave such a heartfelt performance. All her pics/caps in the activities/events of Sunflower (the presscon/fanmeeting/premier night/vip screening etc.) are all pretty, simple yet pure, always exuding a warm smile that captivates the audience.

Guest liezle

thanks bwitched for the above photos and article. i've been busy for the past days and didn't have time to visit threads which i normally visit.

sigh...it's so frustrating not understanding what's written on the article. i wish some kind soul would give us even just brief summary or the important stuff that hyj said. ;)

Guest bwitched

Hehehe, I perfectly know how u feel liezle. To have the article in front of your eyes but couldn't get to understand it. And this time it frustrates me the most coz the photo is so small that even if I enlarge it, I couldn't decipher even a word from it..hehe

And yeah, I hope they'll be kind soul who"ll be kking enough to do the translation for us.

Btw, I post those BOF pictures in Celest's place because she can't be spotted here for a week already.

Guest miel_1301

Thanks Bwitched for posting those funny caps for epi 3. It was a favorite scene of mine too----the scene when she was looking for Hoo and was talking to herself and when she found him she had to follow him by hopping onto his motor bike just for Hoo to return to the palace at once. And oh, I just love the argument that they had while they were on the side-street.

And, ah!!! What a relief seeing a movement of this thread no matter how slow.

And of course we just can't help but wonder what was being said in that magazine article (Vogue). But it's obviously about HYJ and PSH (seeing them together...he..he..he) But why not with Se7en instead???? I guess the man is definitely busy now that he's concentrating once again on his singing career. Or worst still, maybe he doesn't want to have anything to do anymore with that drama after having failed in ratings. Too bad and so sad for us who saw and welcomed him not as a singer but as an actor.

I guess we really won't be seeing much of HYJ after Goong S as it may take quite a while for her to have another project. Still, keeping fingers crossed that we shall see her again on-screen (movie or TV series) before the year 2007 ends. And I hope too that this time, the storyline will be focusing/centering on her.

Archived