Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest chocolavie

hye chinggus, me still on holiday but got a grab on the internet

I feel so bad that I missed out a lot about wuri's couple discussion. Based on everything that is posted, I can just say that Se7en does have something for Heo Yi Jae and vice versa...Way to go to them!!!!...

I was about to sign out but can't help but linger a bit more here. Still can't get rid of the GiddY feeling that emanated from seeing the picture of the 'is said' Se7en's gaze to HYJ at the back of the concert and the announcement of his most unforgetable memories of the drama. If that is not an indirect confession, then I dunno what it is...

bwitchedi see you here now! still having holidays? anyway i agree with totally what u said! they just have a 'thing' for each other!!! :blush:

Celest, thanks to you as well for the continuation of wuri HYJ's message in her website and for the latest Goong S pics. All photos of Hoo and Soon Yi are adorably beautiful. The chemistry is very much evident even in still photos/shots.

And I have one question regading HYJ's schedule posted in her BOF web....under april 11 there's an entry, which of course I could not decipher, but written on it also is---KBS (I guess it's the tv station), would you know what it's all about?

tartmespabout the KBS thing...i am not too sure..perhaps what i guess is they're trying to say the music video will take place in KBS tv station...i hope they'll just reveal more about the shooting of MV...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StarCrystal

StarCrystal...the link for the article is inside a chinese discussion forum #744post~but i think need to register first

http://www.lovekoreastar.com/cgi-bin/topic...show=0&man=

Oh okay, thanks. Did it come from an official news site? @_@ I hope the Korean news covered this article x-x I have to wait a certain time to register that forum I think..

Starcrystal, thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement to post in Se7en's thread. But since you said that rules there are quite stricter, I guess I'll have to content myself with just lurking in the meantime. But who knows, I'll probably post comments if temptation is really that irresistible. And right now, I have this 1 question that I have long been meaning to ask about Se7en but I guess the only right place is his thread, right?

You can ask in his thread~ ;x or you can PM me and maybe I'll know the answer o_o; You can also join the Se7en forum - Se7enth Heaven. ^^ That's where I get my Se7en & Goong S translated news too.

Guest chocolavie

Oh okay, thanks. Did it come from an official news site? @_@ I hope the Korean news covered this article x-x I have to wait a certain time to register that forum I think..

You can ask in his thread~ ;x or you can PM me and maybe I'll know the answer o_o; You can also join the Se7en forum - Se7enth Heaven. ^^ That's where I get my Se7en & Goong S translated news too.

StarCrystalfrom what i know this particular chinese news is from a chinese news agency( probably translated from korea side)....but if im not wrong i came across a korean news also covered about this article as well....but i am not too sure which exactly is....:/

Guest miel_1301

hi

i found thie video for Heo Yi Jae

she is cuteeeee :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Zinaa, welcome to HYJ's thread and many thanks for the interview clip.

It was reminiscent of the early episodes of Goong S. i wish I could have understood the entire clip but I must say HYJ's smiles and laughter are simply contagious.

The simplicity in the character of this young lady is very much evident---no traces of loudness and exaggeration.

Celest, Looking forward to your latest update on HYJ's activities. I know for sure you'll always be on your toes in search of anything about her.

Starcrystal, thanks for the added info on sites about Se7en. You're really loaded with almost anything and everything that concerns him and I think no one can beat you in that area. Oh. btw, is registration needed in that site----Seventh Heaven???

Bwitched, I saw you dropped by the thread. Are you still having a grand vacation???

Guest StarCrystal

Starcrystal, thanks for the added info on sites about Se7en. You're really loaded with almost anything and everything that concerns Se7en and I think no one can beat you in that area.

---Edit-----

Oh. btw, is registration needed in that site----Seventh Heaven???

xD lol I'm not Se7en's biggest fan. I believe cecilia knows the most about him on soompi ;x

Yeah, you'll need to register on the forum. Don't worry, everyone is friendly there ^^

Does anyone where did these pictures come from? @@; They weren't for Goong S so..

140uv4.jpg

161js9.jpg

162or4.jpg

176rh6.jpg

177dl9.jpg

133sj7.jpg

credit: mydaily

V Actually these are kinda old. I'm not sure how old, but they aren't that new.

Guest liezle

hi StarCrystal! are these newly posted in mydaily? it;s my first time seeing them. :) hmm, could it be that she recently had another photoshoot? it seems that she's been doing a lot of it lately. i think if these are old her bof webby would have had them there, yay?

Guest miel_1301

xD lol I'm not Se7en's biggest fan. I believe cecilia knows the most about him on soompi ;x

Does anyone where did these pictures come from? @@; They weren't for Goong S so..

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2294/140uv4.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7025/161js9.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9832/162or4.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1156/176rh6.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7200/177dl9.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3296/133sj7.jpg

credit: mydaily

V Actually these are kinda old. I'm not sure how old, but they aren't that new.

Yup! They aren't new. I first saw them posted in SUNFLOWER (Soompi) thread. I just couldn't remember what date they were posted, but it's definitely in late 2006.

But my guess is, those were really taken in connection with her having been chosen for Goong S because they were shot in the latter part of 2006.

Guest liezle

Yup! They aren't new. I first saw them posted in SUNFLOWER (Soompi) thread. I just couldn't remember what date, but it's definitely in late 2006.

But my guess is, those were really taken in connection with her having been chosen for Goong S because they were shot in the latter part of 2006.

thanks tartmesp! it's my first time seeing those photos. or i might have been too busy then that i didn't see these posted before :wacko:

btw, Zinaa thanks for the clip that you posted and welcome to HYJ's thread. hope that you'll drop by here more often.

Guest miel_1301

thanks tartmesp! it's my first time seeing those photos. or i might have been too busy then that i didn't see these posted before :wacko:

Liezle, I also saw them just very recently (For I haven't joined soompi yet during that time, 2006).

Btw, notice that the thread is already on its 20th page....still small but definitley growing little by little. It seems just like yesterday when it has only a couple of pages.

Found this in HYJ's BOF site. I guess it's a new press release:

드라마 <궁S>의 ‘엉뚱 양순의’ 허이재가 공식 모바일 홈페이지를 오픈한다. 드라마 종영 후에도 식지 않는 인기를 모으고 있는 허이재는 최근 서울 강남의 모 스튜디오에서 모바일 서비스를 위한 화보 촬영을 마쳤다. 발랄, 지적, 청순, 섹시 등 다양한 컨셉으로 이루어진 촬영을 통해 허이재는 <궁S>에서 보여줬던 엉뚱, 발랄한 이미지 외에도 그 동안 볼 수 없었던 새로운 모습을 선보일 예정이다.

허이재의 공식 모바일 홈페이지는 아시아 미디어 컨텐츠 기업 ㈜키이스트(대표 배성웅, 문규학, www.keyeast.co.kr)와 모바일 전문 기업 ㈜다날(대표 박성찬, www.danal.co.kr)과의 전략적 제휴를 통해 이루어 졌다. 엔터테인먼트와 모바일 선두기업의 만남을 통해 보다 다양한 팬 서비스가 제공될 예정이다.

특히 허이재의 모바일 홈페이지는 웹상의 공식 홈페이지와 연동하는 유무선 통합 서비스 제공을 통해 팬클럽 서비스를 보강한다. 최신 사진, VOD, 뉴스, 음성 등을 지속적으로 업데이트하여 한 번의 접속으로 스타의 모든 것을 공유할 수 있다.

허이재 모바일 홈페이지는 SK텔레콤, LG텔레콤, KTF국내 이통 3사를 통해 모두 제공된다. 어떤 핸드폰이든 ‘허이재 모바일 서비스(87#0219+NATE/magic@ez-i)’를 접속하면 미공개 동영상 및 사진, 팬레터 쓰기 등 허이재와 언제 어디서든지 편리하게 교류할 수 있게 된다. 이미 일본에서는 같은 소속사인 배용준의 스타 모바일 홈페이지가 큰 인기를 모으고 있다.

드라마 <궁S>로 안방극장 신고식을 마친 허이재는 팬들의 관심과 기대 속에 차기작을 검토하고 있다. 또한 11일부터 신인가수 박진혁의 뮤직비디오 <사랑... 아프다>에서 박해진과 함께 가슴 아픈 사랑 연기를 펼칠 예정이다.

차기작에서는 더 좋은 모습을 보이기 위해 연기 수업과 몸 관리에 열심인 허이재는 이번 공식 모바일 홈페이지 오픈에 대해서도 “팬들과 더 자주 만나고 특별한 추억을 만들고 싶다”며 기쁜 마음을 감추지 않았다.

[bOF]

But what is it all about??? Anything significant???He..he..he!!!

Oh! One last thing Liezle, I've been wanting to ask you this since you are the one who has a great deal of info about BOF. How did Heo Yi Jae, being a newbie, happen to be a part of BYJ's Management Company? To think that all the other talents, BYJ, So Ji Sub and Lee Na Young, are already established names in the industry.

Guest liezle

But what is it all about??? Anything significant???He..he..he!!!

Oh! One last thing Liezle, I've been wanting to ask you this since you are the one who has a great deal of info about BOF. How did Heo Yi Jae, being a newbie, happen to be a part of BYJ's Management Company? To think that all the other talents, BYJ, So Ji Sub and Lee Na Young, are already established names in the industry.

i think that she was taken by bof after she did 'dirty carnival'. honestly, when bof announced that they're managing hyj there was not much details as to how they were able to get her. i'm not sure but i've a feeling that she auditioned. i'm trying to dig in the files of byj's quilt when they first announced her joining the company. i know that i also posted it in byj thread but can't find it anymore since there is no more search engine here at soompi :crazy:

coreana_ira, thanks so much for the links! :)

Guest chocolavie

Liezle, I also saw them just very recently (For I haven't joined soompi yet during that time, 2006).

Btw, notice that the thread is already on its 20th page....still small but definitley growing little by little. It seems just like yesterday when it has only a couple of pages.

Found this in HYJ's BOF site. I guess it's a new press release:

ë“œ라마 <궁S>의 ‘엉뚱 양순의’ 허이재가 공식 모ë°”일 홈페이지를 오픈한다. ë“œ라마 종영 후에도 식지 않는 인기를 모으고 있는 허이재는 최근 서울 강남의 모 스튜ë””오에서 모ë°”일 서비스를 위한 í™”보 촬영을 마쳤다. 발랄, 지적, 청순, 섹시 등 다양한 컨셉으로 이루어진 촬영을 통해 허이재는 <궁S>에서 보여줬던 엉뚱, 발랄한 이미지 외에도 그 동안 볼 수 없었던 새로운 모습을 선보일 예정이다.

허이재의 공식 모ë°”일 홈페이지는 아시아 미ë””어 컨텐츠 기업 ㈜키이스트(대표 배성웅, 문규학, www.keyeast.co.kr)와 모ë°”일 전문 기업 ㈜다날(대표 박성찬, www.danal.co.kr)과의 전략적 제휴를 통해 이루어 졌다. ì—”터테인먼트와 모ë°”일 선두기업의 만남을 통해 보다 다양한 팬 서비스가 제공될 예정이다.

특히 허이재의 모ë°”일 홈페이지는 웹상의 공식 홈페이지와 연동하는 유무선 통합 서비스 제공을 통해 팬클럽 서비스를 보강한다. 최신 사진, VOD, 뉴스, 음성 등을 지속적으로 업데이트하여 한 번의 접속으로 스타의 모ë“  것을 공유할 수 있다.

허이재 모ë°”일 홈페이지는 SKí…”레콤, LGí…”레콤, KTF국내 이통 3사를 통해 모두 제공된다. 어떤 핸ë“œ폰이ë“  ‘허이재 모ë°”일 서비스(87#0219+NATE/magic@ez-i)’를 접속하면 미공개 동영상 및 사진, 팬레터 ì“°기 등 허이재와 언제 어ë””서ë“ 지 편리하게 교류할 수 있게 된다. 이미 일본에서는 같은 소속사인 배용준의 스타 모ë°”일 홈페이지가 큰 인기를 모으고 있다.

ë“œ라마 <궁S>로 안방극장 신고식을 마친 허이재는 팬들의 관심과 기대 속에 차기작을 검토하고 있다. 또한 11일부터 신인가수 박진혁의 뮤직비ë””오 <사랑... 아프다>에서 박해진과 함께 가슴 아픈 사랑 연기를 펼칠 예정이다.

차기작에서는 ë” 좋은 모습을 보이기 위해 연기 수업과 몸 관리에 열심인 허이재는 이번 공식 모ë°”일 홈페이지 오픈에 대해서도 “팬들과 ë” 자주 만나고 특별한 추억을 만들고 싶다”며 기쁜 마음을 감추지 않았다.

:

[bOF]

tartmesp~

basically this article is talking about HYJ having a mobile fan site...but only korean fans are allowed to join, because they need to have a korean mobile phone number in order to join...they can download some unseen clips/pics of yijae......so unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrr for us foreign fans!!! ><

Guest miel_1301

Thanks Celest for the brief translation of the press release. I somehow guessed it to be that way for along with it I found some kind of an advertisement about her Mobile Homepage being open.

Liezle, thanks too, for answering my query.

Guest chocolavie

Thanks Celest for the brief translation of the press release. I somehow guessed it to be that way for along with it I found some kind of an advertisement about her Mobile Homepage being open.

Liezle, thanks too, for answering my query.

new wall paperof yijae in BOF webby

EJAE_4th_1024-768.jpg

16.jpg

NEW Goong S BTS interview

Guest miel_1301

I don't remember having seen this pic of wuri HYJ here so I took the liberty to post it.

So refreshing to look at.

20070204092633526e7_145508_0(1).jpg

originally posted by firstlady Huh in

bofkorea.com

Guest liezle

new wall paperof yijae in BOF webby

NEW Goong S BTS interview

celest thanks for the wallpaper from yi jae's website. she again look different :) i hope that yi jae mobile fan site will be successful.

i watched the vod about...hmm do you have any idea what they're saying?

Guest miel_1301

Bwitched, welcome back! And thanks for the miscellaneous pics of wuri HYJ.

I can't help but bring this up: The 3rd pic of HYJ (above), that dress she wore during Sunflower promotions, I think I saw Lee Da Hae wore a similar dress in her on-going kdrama series, Hello Miss. He.he..he!!! (So, just for the record, it was HYJ who wore that kind first).

And just look how adorably cute she is this latest ad of her Mobile Homepage:

20070412_ejae-1.jpg

credit: bofkorea.com

Guest miel_1301

Whoa, zinaa, I am first to comment: It's beautiful!!! A rather different kind of image of HOO-SOON YI.

Continue flooding this thread with your art pieces. I, personally, would be looking forward to it.

Archived