Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest miel_1301

thanks liezle i am feeling better now :) ..especially everyone is talking about the 1st photo... OMYYY i cant belive everyone's instinct is so alike...2 eyes on 1 but 1 eyes on the other :blush:

some fan did a math on the eye's angle!! the more i look at se7en's way of his eyes are directed...the more i get~ :w00t:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/hks...rl/dfb8fb1f.jpg

Ha..ha.ha...Celest, I am speechless!!!!

(sorry if I have to quote the pic again. It's simply irresistible!!!)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liezle

hi klutz basically it's saying about the GoongS cast was there to show their support for se7en's concert...

i saw a more detailed one whereby Yijae talks about se7en's concert...i will try to post it here later :)

oh, i'll be waiting patiently for that celest :)

the analysis of that photo is really cute. i've not doubt that he's looking at yi jae and that she's smiling with her cute dimple showing :):rolleyes:

Guest miel_1301

Guys, just confirm to me that we're still on our right senses, huh?

Because everytime we see photos with this GOONG S couple (Se7en & HYJ) on it, even with the not so clear photo as the one above, we all go an extra mile to scrutinize and analyze them and we all somehow arrive at the same interpretaion. He..he..he

Guest xosandy

thanks liezle i am feeling better now :) ..especially everyone is talking about the 1st photo... OMYYY i cant belive everyone's instinct is so alike...2 eyes on 1 but 1 eyes on the other :blush:

some fan did a math on the eye's angle!! the more i look at se7en's way of his eyes are directed...the more i get~ :w00t:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/hks...rl/dfb8fb1f.jpg

LOL. That's so cute. Thank you for all your contributions guys. I really enjoy reading everyone's insights and comments, and tartmesp, your long posts are so worthy of reading. I can't help but feel biased against Park Shin Hye. I know it sounds harsh towards her but I just can't see Se7en with anyone other than Heo Yi Jae after watching Goong S. :sweatingbullets: Anyhow, it's great that she showed up to support him. I am anxiously awaiting her next project.. hopefully in the very near future. :)

Guest miel_1301

Thank you for all your contributions guys. I really enjoy reading everyone's insights and comments, and tartmesp, your long posts are so worthy of reading. I can't help but feel biased against Park Shin Hye. I know it sounds harsh towards her but I just can't see Se7en with anyone other than Heo Yi Jae after watching Goong S. :sweatingbullets: Anyhow, it's great that she showed up to support him. I am anxiously awaiting her next project.. hopefully in the very near future. :)

Many thanks xosandy for the acknowledgement. It's so nice to hear that someone like you, aside from the selected few who are regulars of this thread, somehow take the time out to read my long seemingly narrative posts.

Guest chocolavie

hi klutz basically it's saying about the GoongS cast was there to show their support for se7en's concert...

i saw a more detailed one whereby Yijae talks about se7en's concert...i will try to post it here later :)

oh, i'll be waiting patiently for that celest :)

the analysis of that photo is really cute. i've not doubt that he's looking at yi jae and that she's smiling with her cute dimple showing :):rolleyes:

ok guys, i am back..i have some very giddy news to translate!! ahhh! i think it's gonna be another giddy mania again LOL

ok..this news is basically about se7en's 747 concert. I will highlight and bold the part where we gonna get giddy! alright :lol:

part of the news:

Se7en named this concert 747 is because 7th of april is the day of the concert...the other reason is because it makes people think of Boeing plane 747 which means having the meaning of venturing across the world.Se7en hopes that wherever he goes, he can become a refined korean singer. a skit on his drama goongS was performed in the concert- the part when he was driving the scooter with his friends in Goong S. He mentioned about the low ratings of the drama and revealed the kissing scene with Heo Yi Jae is the most unforgettable scenes of all!!!!!

:w00t::w00t:

taken from:mydaily.co.kr

-------

ps: finally we dun have to scrutinize anymore...he indirectly blurted out his liking for her...yeah? :P

Guest miel_1301

ok guys, i am back..i have some very giddy news to translate!! ahhh! i think it's gonna be another giddy mania again LOL

ok..this news is basically about se7en's 747 concert. I will highlight and bold the part where we gonna get giddy! alright :lol:

part of the news:

Se7en named this concert 747 is because 7th of april is the day of the concert...the other reason is because it makes people think of Boeing plane 747 which means having the meaning of venturing across the world.Se7en hopes that wherever he goes, he can become a refined korean singer. a skit on his drama goongS was performed in the concert- the part when he was driving the scooter with his friends in Goong S. He mentioned about the low ratings of the drama and revealed the kissing scene with Heo Yi Jae is the most unforgettable scenes of all!!!!!

:w00t::w00t:

taken from:mydaily.co.kr

-------

ps: finally we dun have to scrutinize anymore...he indirectly blurted out his liking for her...yeah? :P

Celest, he said that in front of his numerous fans?

Oh, my, I think I'm having palpitations with what you've just revealed. Guess I have to grab a glass of water first....I'll be back

Guest chocolavie

LOL. That's so cute. Thank you for all your contributions guys. I really enjoy reading everyone's insights and comments, and tartmesp, your long posts are so worthy of reading. I can't help but feel biased against Park Shin Hye. I know it sounds harsh towards her but I just can't see Se7en with anyone other than Heo Yi Jae after watching Goong S. :sweatingbullets: Anyhow, it's great that she showed up to support him. I am anxiously awaiting her next project.. hopefully in the very near future. :)

hey xosandy thanks for showing your support to HYJ's thread. Hope u also be able to come here to join in our discussion often! Everyone here loves to see her with se7en, they're just a match-made-in heaven, and not to mention we are all anxiously waiting for her upcoming projects!! :)

Celest, he said that in front of his numerous fans?

Oh, my, I think I'm having palpitations with what you've just revealed. Guess I have to grab a glass of water first....I'll be back

hehe tartmesp yeap! he announced it infront of his fans! ahh it's abit unbelievable right..out of so many scenes...he only talk about that~ no wonder some fans accused him for faking a NG out of the perfect take~ (rewatch that NG again :phew: ) but anyway i think he did try to hint something when he said that..as he knew she wld be there to watch him perform...so it's sort of a confession to her right? :w00t:i wonder what's Yijae's reaction when she heard him saying that....like what liezle said...her trademark megawatt smile with that cute long dimple =)

Guest miel_1301

hehe tartmesp yeap! he announced it infront of his fans! ahh it's abit unbelievable right..out of so many scenes...he talk about that~ no wonder some fans accused him for faking a NG out of the perfect take :phew: but anyway i think he did trying to hint something when he said that, he knew she wld be there to watch him perform...so it's sort of a confession to her right? :w00t:i wonder what's Yijae's reaction when she heard him saying that....like what liezle said...her trademark megawatt smile with that cute long dimple =) OMyyYY~~~

OK! I'm back again.....but still groping for the right words to say...

Celest, I'm one who normally write long posts but this time, I'm totally dumbfounded and speechless!!!!

----EDIT-----

Up to now I am still dying hard to know what all of them were talking about and laughing at during that particular BTS kiss scene of ep16.

Celest, if it's not asking much from you and ony if you have spare time, please provide even a brief translation of that clip...please...please!!

Guest liezle

waaahhh, i'm just about to log out and hit the bed but i decided to check out the latest posts and this ^ is waht i got! yahoo!!! my eyes got big reading what celest wrote in the that bold red letters. geez, and it's in front of thousands of fans! whoa! wuri yi jae surely turned red from head to toes when se7en mentioned that!

tartmesp, me too me too...i'm dying to know what that was said in that ng :)

sigh...got to go now guys. i've only few hours to sleep before i go back to work after a long weekend. thanks for all the good news and photos. hope next will get to read yi jae's next project and more of the concert thingy. :)

Guest chocolavie

OK! I'm back again.....but still groping for the right words to say...

Celest, I'm one who normally write long posts but this time, I'm totally dumbfounded and speechless!!!!

----EDIT-----

Up to now I am still dying hard to know what all of them were talking about and laughing at during that particular BTS kiss scene of ep16.

Celest, if it's not asking much from you and ony if you have spare time, please provide even a brief translation of that clip...please...please!!

haha basically i think for the NG clip..there's not much really funny stuffs...they must have only filmed and have edited parts of kiss scene...so i believe there are still undercovered subjects that are not being shown in the NG.

But one part that really caught my attention is when se7en said ( kom ji rak kom ji rak)...i think he meant how his tongue moved and turned when he was doing the kiss...everyone laughed (including Yijae) and she hit his arms~~ if u guys have noticed :lol:

ps: klutz had done a giddy caps of the NG scenes...right?

Guest miel_1301

Ok, before I sign off, for I too would be having a long day ahead.

Let me leave something to ponder on. I was practically hopping from this thread and Se7en's and read an account of fans who attended his concert that there was a part wherein Se7en kinda was bidding goodbye (temporarily), saying that that concert would be his last for 2007 as he would be on his way to the US and Japan.. He somehow got teary-eyed as there was some 5 long seconds of silence. Well, here it goes: Are the korean fans the only reason why he was feeling that way??? Are they the only ones he's going to miss???

I'll definitely sign-off now. See you and hear from you all soon.

Guest chocolavie

sigh...got to go now guys. i've only few hours to sleep before i go back to work after a long weekend. thanks for all the good news and photos. hope next will get to read yi jae's next project and more of the concert thingy. :)

ok....good night to you! hope to see you in this thread tomorrow :)

unseen pic of Yijae, PSH and kang doo in last week fashion show

csnt7.jpg

Ok, before I sign off, for I too would be having a long day ahead.

Let me leave something to ponder on. I was practically hopping from this thread and Se7en's and read an account of fans who attended his concert that there was a part wherein Se7en kinda was bidding goodbye (temporarily), saying that that concert would be his last for 2007 as he would be on his way to the US and Japan.. He somehow got teary-eyed as there was some 5 long seconds of silence. Well, here it goes: Are the korean fans the only reason why he was feeling that way??? Are they the only ones he's going to miss???

I'll definitely sign-off now. See you and hear from you all soon.

No i think not only the fans...there's someone he will be missing alot,that someone he can't stop gazing at even when PD looked and waved at him :lol: yeah Good night to You!! :D

Guest chocolavie

managed to only translate the headlines and enlarge some of the pictures from her latest magazine shot! but no avail on the news article :\ by the way, one of Yi Jae's fan told me that the magazine can be purchased...but it cost a bomb! Around US$15 :ph34r:

From a ordinary high school girl, became an actress from street casting, who had went through a supporting female lead in 'dirty carnival' an awesome perfomance in 'sunflower',whom she grabbed hold of the gist in acting, and accomplished the biggest mission in GoongS as a lead actress, a bubbly and multi-colored role

and for this april issue of "yu haeng dong shin" it's time for Heo Yi Jae

ejay2fi4.jpg

ejay1za3.jpg

ejaeeeeeh2.jpg

credits: BOF

Guest StarCrystal

Thanks for the translation celest ^-^ Hehe, I thought it was nice to include Goong S in his concert :] Haha, the plane description was cool too. 8D A shoutout of Se7en's love for HYJ~~ Lol Se7en is known to stir up his fans like in his La La La MV.

o-o Just wondering, does HYJ's cafe provide good info & such? x_X I have a daum account, but I don't know any Korean to level up.

http://cafe.daum.net/Newaniworld

Guest liezle

i'm back to yi jae thread after only a few hours of sleep :) honestly, after reading celest post last night i've been picturing the concert of se7en. i was smiling in my sleep and really really got giddy with your last post :)

celest thanks for your effort in translating portion of the magazine. i wonder if street casting is same as 'extras'? that's what we use here in our country for a tinny bit of camera exposure.

Guest chocolavie

Thanks for the translation celest ^-^ Hehe, I thought it was nice to include Goong S in his concert :] Haha, the plane description was cool too. 8D A shoutout of Se7en's love for HYJ~~ Lol Se7en is known to stir up his fans like in his La La La MV.

o-o Just wondering, does HYJ's cafe provide good info & such? x_X I have a daum account, but I don't know any Korean to level up.

http://cafe.daum.net/Newaniworld

StarCrystal to answer youe question about her cafe that u provide...i think that one was not an up to date one, so i dont think they have good info & such. Her up to date cafe is the one in naver, it has pretty much info and pics...and also the discussion is always up to date

here is the link:

http://cafe.naver.com/wlgnqkfkrl567.cafe

alternatively~

her official one BOF is pretty good http://www.bofkorea.com/template/main.asp?tem_id=ejaelove

Yi jae will post new pics or leave messages there quite oftenly..but there have many youngs boys flooding the webby :phew: as for the naver cafe...should have more gal's fans...;)

Guest chocolavie

i'm back to yi jae thread after only a few hours of sleep :) honestly, after reading celest post last night i've been picturing the concert of se7en. i was smiling in my sleep and really really got giddy with your last post :)

celest thanks for your effort in translating portion of the magazine. i wonder if street casting is same as 'extras'? that's what we use here in our country for a tinny bit of camera exposure.

liezle i have quite a plesant sleep last night too :) can't help to give a silly smile on my face whenver i think of se7en saying about his most unforgettable scene~~~ :blush: but i think se7en has left for the states for his US debut...we can't see wuri's couple for a period of time that's making me some what of dejected :( i'm already hoping for the december MBC award to arrive faster....and also more Yi Jae stuffs to come!!! I realise recently she has been attending numerous fashion shows, wondering if now she's choosing her upcoming project ;) and hopefully~ more backstage photos of wuri's couple in 747 concert...the 3 photos wasnt satisfying enough !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: yeah...ialso think that street casting means casting as an extra in a series...

Guest liezle

liezle i have quite a plesant sleep last night too :) can't help to give a silly smile on my face whenver i think of se7en saying about his most unforgettable scene~~~ :blush: but i think se7en has left for the states for his US debut...we can't see wuri's couple for a period of time that's making me some what of dejected :( i'm already hoping for the december MBC award to arrive faster....and also more Yi Jae stuffs to come!!! I realise recently she has been attending numerous fashion shows, wondering if now she's choosing her upcoming project ;) and hopefully~ more backstage photos of wuri's couple in 747 concert...the 3 photos wasnt satisfying enough !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: yeah...ialso think that street casting means casting as an extra in a series...

yeah, i thinks so too that he's on his way to US now. but knowing this, i'm again glad that he's bringing with him his most unforgettable experience in goong s and that experience includes our yi jae :)

Guest chocolavie

News taken from GoongS thread...thanks to StarCrystal

hehe...look at the way how she complimented se7en,filled with positive comments and full of admiration and she even sort of knows his schedule well that he's preparing for overseas activities ...even they r not couple,they must be close!!

^ Can you use Bittorrent or Clubbox?

Just wondering.. did Kang Du go to Se7en's concert? O-o

Posted April 9, 2007

Heo Lee Jae, admired Se7en's stage

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6315/88...64oi2az2.th.jpg

"I know that he is a capable singer but after personally seeing him perform on stage, I was surprised and it was more than I expected."

Heo Lee Jae, who was invited by Se7en in his concert, also suddenly confessed that she was a fan of the singer during her highschool days.

"It was a really great time. He is preparing for his overseas activities and I believe he will do well. I will be looking forward to good news," Heo Lee Jae said through her agency.

Credits: newsen + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & DO NOT ADD OTHER CREDITS

Archived