[Drama 2019] Blessing of the Sea, 용왕님 보우하사

0ly40

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched episode 24 and SC tells MPD she doesn’t know him and with that yet another person is lying to MPD and that person  just happens to be the only person he trusts even a little bit.  I know she tries to tell him about the tape in tomorrow’s episode, if she gets to see him (thus redeeming herself after her lie of not knowing him).

I’m not worried at all about nut case sister trying to get involved with MPD because he’s not susceptible to women.  He only likes SC and he doesn’t even know it.

The story only make sense if MPD keeps SC close to him as in it being his fate to take care of her and protect her as requested by her dying mother years ago when they were children.

The wicked sister is like a buzzing fly..a lot of noise but not much happening.  The poor guy who went to prison because of her needs some TLC to come back into normal society and I hope his mother really does clear his name.   I can imagine her going in front of the building that wicked sister works with a sign letting people know her despicable character.

I’m waiting for SC to be discovered by the company for her color spectrum vision ability.

This drama is  annoying with characters like the evil mother/daughter duo. Why must there always  be such useless people in K Drama world. The story itself is Ok, but please discard this episodes filling rubbish characters.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:13 PM, mslilith said:

Is anyone watching this? Any opinions about this show so far? 

I check on some episodes. It seems that, until episode 34, the serial looks like one with the tiring K-drama 101 template: A wicked mom & a bad daughter keep abusing a good daughter, while the good daughter lets them to treat her like a doormat. 

I think viewers are getting tired and do not turn up.

On 3/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, joccu said:

Finally this is moving somewhere. 

That's good news. However, I wonder if  she continues to live with her wicked 'mom'.   

The wicked 'mom' treats her like trash.  Chung-Yi is an adult. She has her own income; surely she could live independently. 
Family loyalty is good. However, letting the so-called 'mom' to keep on abusing her is dumb.

I'm following this just enough to keep up with the main story. I like the leads, but don't care for the supporting cast at all, so I generally skip through any of those parts. The villains are too cartoony for my tastes.  Like they're evil for the sake of being evil.

4 hours ago, zoks said:

I'm following this just enough to keep up with the main story. I like the leads, but don't care for the supporting cast at all, so I generally skip through any of those parts. The villains are too cartoony for my tastes.  Like they're evil for the sake of being evil.

Mee to. i just see what happed to OOTP

Archived