Episodes: 120

Network: MBC

Genre: Drama

Airdate: January 14th - July 12th, 2019

Airtime: Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST

Director: Choi Eun Kyung

Writer: Choi Yeon Geol

Synopsis:

The modern version of the story of Shim Chung Yi, a woman who sees the world in various colors and meets a pianist who sees the world only in black and white and finds out the secret to her lost father.

Cast:

Lee So Yeon as Shim Chung

m_sci.JPG

Jae Hee as Ma Poong Do

m_mpd.jpg

Jo An as Yeo Ji Na

m_yjn.JPG

Kim Hyung Min as Baek Shi Joon

m_bsj.jpg

Ahn Nae Sang as Shim Hak Gyu / Shim Chung's father

Geum Bo Ra as Bang Deok Hee / Shim Chung's mother

Oh Mi Yeon as Ma Young In

Lim Ji Eun as Ma Jae Ran

Yoon Bok In as Jung Moo Shim

Park Jung Hak as Seo Pil Do

Baek Bo Ram as Go Yo Jung

Character Chart:

cast-v2.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Protect the King, 용왕님 보우하사 - Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST - Lee So Yeon & Jae Hee - Premieres in December or January after Secrets and Lies
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Protect the King, 용왕님 보우하사 - Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST - Lee So Yeon & Jae Hee - Premieres in January after Secrets and Lies
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Protect the King, 용왕님 보우하사 - Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST - Lee So Yeon & Jae Hee - Premieres on January 14th

Press conference was held today. :D This drama premieres on January 14th. So if you enjoy dramas like Secret and Lies and so on, maybe this drama will be for you.

280530_201050_171.jpg

280515_201017_126.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Protect the King, 용왕님 보우하사 - Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Protect the King / Blessing of the Sea, 용왕님 보우하사 - Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST

I'm watching this drama for Lee So Yeon, but i have a problem watching her in school uniform, i also have problem with the main male's personality, i feel like his personality doesn't suit him as a famous pianist, i see him cheap, but JaeHee sure still is looking good as ever :). Also the actress playing the rich grandma is unsuitable. She doesn't have that aura.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived