[Drama 2019] Blessing of the Sea, 용왕님 보우하사

0ly40

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FI like that MPD is smart and doesn’t trust easily especially since he’s always been surrounded be lying scoundrels.  He is definitely playing a game by getting engaged to psychopath sister but it’s too bad that SC can’t know it’s fake.

MPD’s character growth has been great to see going from selfish introvert or antisocial person to someone who loves someone enough to want to protect them and look out for them.

I want to see exboyfriends face when he finds out JN’s and his child is actually his mother’s adoptive daughter.  

Shaman mom needs someone to mess with her as much as she is messing with SC.  The dad is trying but it’s not satisfying enough.  Yes, the chains and lock was a good one.  We need more like that.

Will MPD get mad at MPD that SC is helping the Chairman?  

There are very few comments on this drama. Perhaps, many potential viewers gives up.

The reason is that before episode 40 Chung-Yi still behaves like a kind but dumb lead.

Usually, in many dramas, out of 120 episodes, meaningful development only takes place in the last 3-4 episodes. Thus many viewers may think that this drama is "business as usual" and that Chung-Yi would be smart only from episode 117. Why bother to watch now.

However, from episode 41, Chung-Yi has grown assertive. She is not only assertive to Ji-Na, but starts to be assertive to her wicked adoptive mom as well. I find that Chung-Yi's development is faster than So-Yu's, in "Gangnam Scandal", who, until episode 85, still has not been assertive.

Let's hope that many more viewers would take interest in this drama. 

So I'm guessing there was no episode today? Anyways I feel bad for YM and her grandmother, the rest of that family is kind of trash.  I mean YM's dad isn't too bad, he's just stupid in the head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is the father not telling that he stole the painting? He won’t lose anything by doing so. This just doesnt make any sense. This drama is going in circles without any real development. The greedy mother and daughter, the stupid lame father and the all time criminal are over and over again.

I am watching this drama. I totally missed this when it started and binged watched it up to the current episodes this past week. The lead characters really grew and I am happy to see that they are back together and working together. I honestly can't stand the greedy grasping fake medium mom or her crazy, greedy and lying daughter.  Mom and daughter are the same its why she has not stopped her from continuing to do bad. I am just waiting on the moment when the truth comes out about her having a kid. It burns me up that she has the nerve to go to the guys office to ridicule him and talk about his time in jail when her DAUGHTER is the real killer and sent him to prison. She did not want him nor his mom to out the truth and ruin her future but she ruined his. Its always the same thing the baddies think their blood kids are better than someone else child.  Her daughter is nuts and that is why she gets along with the main baddie in this drama both of them seem to think too highly of themselves and are jealous and greedy people. Both of them I hope end up either dead or in jail for a long time. I can not accept bad sister being injured and loosing her mind she has to pay for all she did to her father, her adopted sister, her lover and her child not to mention her lovers mom.

I am also fed up with lovable but useless dad. He may not want to loose the girl as his daughter but he has to realize he is not helping her but not telling the truth of the past, especially given that crazy man that is hoovering around them. The girl is loyal and would not leave or at least not stop thinking of him as her father even when her real dad is found and comes back. Yes, he did wrong in stealing that painting and was going to take it back and his actions actually saved the painting and the girl too. I am most afraid of the evil guy hurting the dad before he is able to tell her and the male lead the truth of what he witnessed back then. Dude has remembered him and is having him watched. 

Archived