[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

@whomeNanjin's only objection to Sui taking over the chairmanship position was lack of concern for his staff; calling the previous Chairman's ways and methods as old-fashioned, etc.  He always thought that he, NJ, was not good enough to be Chairman.  Of the two, we all know who is more generous, compassionate and overall, bigger person.

It would be more interesting to see Sui's reaction should Nanjin be declared the winner.  And if Sui finds out that he is not really the Chairman's grandson &/or his mother had a hand in Nanjin's abduction and so he did not grow up with his family.  Had he did, there would have been no contest - Nanjim would have inherited everything.  I also would like to see Sui having to choose between JA and the company.  Only when these things occur, then we know if Sui has really changed. Now everything is rosy - he has his gal and he thinks the company is in the bag.  It's so easy to smile and be nice! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost caught up and I'm thoroughly enjoying this daily.  The writing is pretty amazing for a daily, and some of the conflicts seem to get resolved quickly.  Not sure if you picked up on the subtle humor in episode #51 when mistress Mom was with Jin Ah in the cafe trying to convince her to buzz off, but the background music was Chopin's "Funeral March".  Ha! Ha!  :lol:

8F068EA9-4BFF-40C4-8935-805194DFF8D1.gif

Wow , finally kidnapper #1 saw SH and he recognized her , and she seem involved with NJ missing 30 years ago ^_^ - that face expression seem guilty to me 

44373EBE-0024-4A48-AA01-E795E11B8677.gif

How dump the gold digger is ? The credit card didn’t stop working mysteriously stupid   - can’t she guess, it was suspended by her husband :P 

But , How come he gives her credit card after her 12,000 coat shopping - I am wondering now what she want to buy with 35,000 :grimace:

So Sui's mother asked JA to meet her friends just to put her in her place.  In what universe is the mistress so accepted and elevated to a position of honor?! 

@Ameera Alibrainless stepmom has only $18k left.  $20k went to her brother, the thief and $12k was spent on her 'consolation' mink coat!  idiot husband should have just kicked her out of the house.  Didn't his whiny, childish daughter tell him the conversation she overheard between the thief and brainless? 

I can see the changes in Nam Jin and Si Woo that may eventually make them pretty good business partners in the end.  SW is getting a little less edgy,  not being quite as "standoffish", and NJ is actually able to confront people, a little more assertive,  and not be so naive as to get pushed around.  They both need some polishing in this year of competition to make them leaders of Hyungang Group.  Chairman Ahn was pretty smart at coming up with such an idea.

I absolutely adore Lawyer Heo.  He is such a sage and always says the right things.  Nothing gets past him, and he is the perfect person to carry out the wishes of the Chairman.  He seems to know alot that we haven't yet heard, so I don't think anybody is going to get away with nonsense.  I'm sure he has the goods on mistress Mom;  we really haven't ever heard that SW was the actual grandson, even though Gramps had a DNA test done.

I look forward to the eventual meltdown of mistress Mom as the 2 couples get closer and start to show the next generation of Hyungang Group.  She's going to be out of the loop and who knows what she will do to keep her hand in it all?

idiot husband should have just kicked her out of the house.  Didn't his whiny, childish daughter tell him the conversation she overheard between the thief and brainless? 

Uggg I hate him and I blame him for everything happen , all he had to do is never gives her any pocket money and she will be long gone and dumping his old a-ss a long time ago , or better let her starve to death as she didn’t know how to cook :naughty:

you seem annoyed with SJ , Is she that childish or she meddling in other people business way to much either way I kind like her honest approach, and like that she have no filter when she dealing with other , In the today episode would she slip that SU force a kiss on her , when JA complimenting her boyfriend and how good he is :tounge_xd:

@msmy  I like the lawyer as well , he is doing a great job , it’s refreshing to see a good lawyer for once in daily drama that didn’t get greedy on the way - I was nearly losing faith in Korean lawyers  & doctors  :grimace: And I rewatch the episode and can’t get stop laughing at lawyer expression when the kidnapper #1 ask for a director, a divisor , manager position :D when he come to interview dress like the way he was dressed  - what his aims exactly dazzling the lawyer with the color to get the position. 

99E30C12-DA85-4FE8-B7FB-5866BAD0B434.gif

* Is that a woman scarve - I bet he steal it from woman department :lol:

Plenty of "cute" ;) in episode 58 with the 2 couples, but the real zinger comes with ex-con getting a security job at the company right under mistress Mom's nose.  The smirk on her face is quickly turning into panic as it is slowly being revealed that ex-con knows her from her humble past in his hometown.  Lawyer Heo knows what he is doing by putting the 2 suspects together to get to their history... <_<

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Uggg I hate him and I blame him for everything happen , all he had to do is never gives her any pocket money and she will be long gone and dumping his old a-ss a long time ago , or better let her starve to death as she didn’t know how to cook :naughty:

you seem annoyed with SJ , Is she that childish or she meddling in other people business way to much either way I kind like her honest approach, and like that she have no filter when she dealing with other , In the today episode would she slip that SU force a kiss on her , when JA complimenting her boyfriend and how good he is :tounge_xd:

@msmy  I like the lawyer as well , he is doing a great job , it’s refreshing to see a good lawyer for once in daily drama that didn’t get greedy on the way - I was nearly losing faith in Korean lawyers  & doctors  :grimace: And I rewatch the episode and can’t get stop laughing at lawyer expression when the kidnapper #1 ask for a director, a divisor , manager position :D when he come to interview dress like the way he was dressed  - what his aims exactly dazzling the lawyer with the color to get the position. 

* Is that a woman scarve - I bet he steal it from woman department :lol:

I used to like SJ but i find her reactions to NJ rather childish.  She is in her 30s!  And most of these reactions were not done in private but done in front of their colleagues.  NJ is the team lead.  Its unprofessional and downright rude.  I don't find her cute at all. 

Sorry but i always think people with 'no filter' who say they are frank etc are often just plain rude and insensitive.  You can be frank and yet respectful at the same time.

She accused her father of jumping to conclusions. Yes he does.  But so does she. 

She is supposed to be the good person, the "joan of arc". But i really dislike pouty people who manipulate others with their sulking and temper tantrums.  

Even if mistress Mom gets ex-con "Dad" fired in the near future, the information about her real name and hometown is already known to lawyer Heo, and he's got his secretary on it.    Mr. Bang can add some more insight, so I think it's time for her to squirm.   SW is quickly growing tired of his conniving Mom so what will be his reaction when her criminal past is exposed?  She is so lame.... how she got in that position in the company is beyond me.  Her background is just as weak as Jin Ah's, who she puts down all the time.

E4B7F8F2-B4B2-41FE-9961-9F1887F57D65.gif

The best episode ever , finally NJ team won  with the judges :Dand  I had satisfaction  to see SH meltdown

* SH is such a sore loser how she didn’t expected it coming - it’s funny see her running like crazy to the model to ask her why why why :P I wished for moment the model wouldn’t give her the time of the day and be like  bye bye **** 

- Why I have the feeling SH is keeping a secret bigger than kidnapping NJ :unsure:

I've been back home in India due to the passing of my dad. It was expected, and he left peacefully without suffering much, nearly conscious all the way too.  I was glad to be able to talk to him just before he left and be here on time for all the rituals; he was 85 and was a retired chief Engineer of the state. He had a good life and I feel he left with no worries about the family too. That thought is helpful for the family and me in getting through the tough time.

As a few days have passed, I just started watching the drama again, as it is a good way to get back to normalcy.  Saw the last 10 episodes since yesterday.  Glad to see that it's been all happy episodes lately.  Episode 59 had the highest rating for this drama so far, at 20.8 on Nielsen.  So things are going well and the viewers like it too.

Looks like the 4 youngsters are all good guys now, and it's only SH who refuses to change.  I liked the scene of JA and SJ getting drunk and the respective boyfriends whom they have wrapped around their little fingers rushing up there!

Ep 60 Preview - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&amp;bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,61,787351

Blurb: 참패를 맛본 시우(강태성)는 수희(김혜리)에게 3차 경연부턴 손을 떼라며 선을 긋고, 상현(조덕현)과 희철(이정훈)마저도 실망을 드러내며 수희는 고립무원 신세가 된다. 그런 수희에게 방철상(권혁호)의 위협이 가까워지는데...  

Translation: On suffering a crushing defeat, SU draws a line with SH to stay hands off from the 3rd contest, and as even Ajussi and Mr.Jang shows disappointment, SH becomes lonely and isolated. The threat from BCS is also not far from SH.

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

I've been back home in India due to the passing of my dad. It was expected, and he left peacefully without suffering much, nearly conscious all the way too.  I was glad to be able to talk to him just before he left and be here on time for all the rituals; he was 85 and was a retired chief Engineer of the state. He had a good life and I feel he left with no worries about the family too. That thought is helpful for the family and me in getting through the tough time.

As a few days have passed, I just started watching the drama again, as it is a good way to get back to normalcy.  Saw the last 10 episodes since yesterday.  Glad to see that it's been all happy episodes lately.  Episode 59 had the highest rating for this drama so far, at 20.8 on Nielsen.  So things are going well and the viewers like it too.

Looks like the 4 youngsters are all good guys now, and it's only SH who refuses to change.  I liked the scene of JA and SJ getting drunk and the respective boyfriends whom they have wrapped around their little fingers rushing up there!

Ep 60 Preview - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&amp;bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,61,787351

Blurb: 참패를 맛본 시우(강태성)는 수희(김혜리)에게 3차 경연부턴 손을 떼라며 선을 긋고, 상현(조덕현)과 희철(이정훈)마저도 실망을 드러내며 수희는 고립무원 신세가 된다. 그런 수희에게 방철상(권혁호)의 위협이 가까워지는데...  

Translation: On suffering a crushing defeat, SU draws a line with SH to stay hands off from the 3rd contest, and as even Ajussi and Mr.Jang shows disappointment, SH becomes lonely and isolated. The threat from BCS is also not far from SH.

Sorry for your loss:tears:. It's good that you got to see him before he passed away. I hope you and your family are doing fine.

And welcome back:).

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Sorry for your loss.  My deepest condolences to you and your family. 

Welcome back to normalcy.   

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Sorry for your lost man :tears:

Thanks, @lu09, @Ameera Ali , @angelwingssf and @dramaninja..

The main item in Ep 60, other than what all of you could see and figure out easily was at the end when the Lawyer got the update from his secretary that he can't find anything much on SH at the hometown anymore. When he asks about the parents, the guy says she was an orphan who had come from an orphanage in Hongcheon(?).  He asked the secretary to look into Choi Su Hui or Choi Geum Sun being at any of the orphanages.  Then the lawyer wonders to himself that he was sure that SH had a mother back then, and finds this to be strange.  Then of course, at the end, we see BCS telling SH - "you asked me to steal Nam Jin, you know".  So that part is settled, just as we figured.  Earlier, we saw SU asking his mom in no uncertain terms to just butt out.  It is fun to see SU going after his mom so hard.  Other than that, not a whole lot in the episode except lot of nice scenes.  Like NJ saying in the car how pretty SJ is inside and out, thinking she is sleeping, but she opens her eyes and saying she heard it all.  The guy then told her the big line - "I love you".  Nice episode again.  The drama keeps on chugging along at a relaxed pace, without upsetting us with too much of negativity.

@jayakris My deep condolences for your loss. 

I would love it if NJ & SU team up to take down SH. She's like about to go off the deep end with her obsession to have her son take over. If SU ever finds out that SH was behind the kidnapping, I wonder what will happen between the mother/son relationship. To be quite honest, is SU a legit son? Did SH have another relationship since grandfather didn't let his son marry her?

Archived