Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

If the contract is not expired as claim, if there is a lawsuit file from the companies that KSH endorsed, is the agency is going to be liable? The amount involved must be huge considering KSH has endorsed many brands this year.

15 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

According to this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLxzQEFDWLE&ab_channel=마산너구리

The ex-gf is a former weather caster named Choi Yeong Ah. Age 37. She retired after she married in 2013. She married a guy named Park Yeong-Sik, son of Park Su-Nam (Chairman of Samwon Garden, whatever that is) and the brother of Park Ji-Eun, a pro-golfer.

They don't know exactly when she divorced, but it appears she divorced at around 2017. She was currently operating an online shopping mall and had a lot of SNS activity as an influencer regarding fashion and beauty, but currently, everything's been shut down.

She has a dog named "Ho-Yah," which is allegedly taken from Seon-HO and Yeong-AH, showing their level of commitment to each other.

(There are a lot of K-netizen comments tearing her down which I don't think is right, and I hope I'm not contributing to that energy. But I thought this might be interesting to fellow soompiers.)

I think she already knew the consequences if exposing her story to the netizen considering her background working in the same industry.

That’s why i always wonder if she’s really going to be at peace now after this scandal. While KSH’s career has ended, she’s also facing the backlash from the netizens. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Hajungjihyun said:

If the contract is not expired as claim, if there is a lawsuit file from the companies that KSH endorsed, is the agency is going to be liable? The amount involved must be huge considering KSH has endorsed many brands this year.

I think she already knew the consequences if exposing her story to the netizen considering her background working in the same industry.

That’s why i always wonder if she’s really going to be at peace now after this scandal. While KSH’s career has ended, she’s also facing the backlash from the netizens. 

Im sure she knows what she is doing.

She is probably mad that she couldn't hold on to him, and he got more famous with Homcha and 2D1N >.<

classic case of if i go down, u go down too?  :x (just my own two cents)

if she is indeed the one quoted, she is 37 (older than KSH), married before, and also in the industry (or at least know the industry). She is not a young naive girl, why would she be so immature as well?  

Hope is just hiatus for KSH and not a retirement :(

Edited by lilsakus
  • Like 4

it gets him just 3 days... KSH's career is on dump side already! like a trash it was already thrown out!

i feel heartbroken not just for me but for KSH! all his hard works were trashed! his talent are all wasted! i can't concentrate on my work for the this past days. i feel like crying too.

hope he will ge through this. will just support you KSH! we love you so much! :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

What I fear the most has happened, Seon Ho simply apologized without any explanation. He felt so wrong towards the woman that he couldn't bother to explain other accusation as well, he wouldn't want to hurt her anymore, I respect him for that.

Talk about the woman, thanks for sharing @chickfactor, she is one year older than Seon Ho, worked in TV stations before, was married then divorced, now an influencer, so she understands well how the industry works, and she was determined to destroy his career 4 months after they broke up. I do not agree if Seon Ho fans attack her, she was in pain, but I have to say what she did was not right either. And why is her information all over the internet now? Does it ring a bell?

Now Seon Ho needs to pay for what he recklessly did. I am not even a huge fan of him but I feel really sad for him, his family, colleagues that are affected and his fans, this is devastating. I still root for Seon Ho though, I hope he stays strong, spends time to reflect on his mistakes then moves on. To me, he is still a great actor that I would like to continue watching and showing support, so I hope he will be able to find his way back to his acting career. 

• Like 13

I feel I will still watch KSH if he made a comeback simply because he is a great actor. But without the rose tinted glasses anymore. I think him taking darker and more mature roles is in the right step. 

• Like 6

it's very sad to see her mind got swallowed by anger and bitterness, and has turned her into a vengeful person . Her article is out to completely destroy ksh! I am not analyzing their relationship, only she and ksh would know the facts! Perhaps ksh was serious about their relationship at the beg, but the baby issue probably freaked him out and broke them apart as his career just started at this age . She is older than him and she probably desires to have baby more so than him. It was emotionally difficult for her to have abortion as she claimed, but perhaps she didn't attend her emotional health after the abortion and tensions just built up between them. If she was able to channel her anger and frustration after the unrespectful breakup, sought out to speak with ksh via salt, then they would both learn from their mistakes and would come out as winners. They are in their mid-30's and now they have to bear the consequences of the mess they created. And the damage is done not only to them, but also to the tv productions ksh has been involved.

on a side note, i feel so sorry for jongmin on 2d1n. he was quite heart-broken and still trusted jjy was innocent when the first scandal broke out. Now he has to deal with another betrayal from his mirrored brother, he must feel so hurt, not to mention other members!

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

Seeing they were together for 1.5 years, they must have loved each other at one point. The pregnancy came at the wrong time and was handled poorly. That is definitely a traumatic experience and I hope both parties take their time to heal. 

I'm not sure if Seon Ho will ever have a comeback after this, but he has brought me joy through his work and I wish him well. Hope to see you on screen again one day.

• Like 9

OK, in Korea an actor must be irreproachable, are we not in the United States or in England, but I see a lot of people blaming the victim because what? old, divorced? serious? , it took her courage to say what happened and she was manipulated, that's what shocks me the most, he's a manipulative and vicious

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, EInfinity said:

What I fear the most has happened, Seon Ho simply apologized without any explanation. He felt so wrong towards the woman that he couldn't bother to explain other accusation as well, he wouldn't want to hurt her anymore, I respect him for that.

Talk about the woman, thanks for sharing @chickfactor, she is one year older than Seon Ho, worked in TV stations before, was married then divorced, now an influencer, so she understands well how the industry works, and she was determined to destroy his career 4 months after they broke up. I do not agree if Seon Ho fans attack her, she was in pain, but I have to say what she did was not right either. And why is her information all over the internet now? Does it ring a bell?

Now Seon Ho needs to pay for what he recklessly did. I am not even a huge fan of him but I feel really sad for him, his family, colleagues that are affected and his fans, this is devastating. I still root for Seon Ho though, I hope he stays strong, spends time to reflect on his mistakes then moves on. To me, he is still a great actor that I would like to continue watching and showing support, so I hope he will be able to find his way back to his acting career. 

I'm with you. Tbh as someone who's been in a toxic relationship and still trying to recover from it, I felt bad for the woman and thought I understood where she was coming from-  her pain of watching him portray this boy-next-door image who could do no wrong, whilst she's reeling from being abandoned.

After more has been revealed, whilst I still do not agree with how he handled his failed relationship or think lightly of how he supposedly bad mouthed his colleagues, I do think she has intentionally made him out to be a LOT worse than the truth. Maybe he whinged to her about work, and she took it to the next level. (Maybe I haven't been as vile as KSH has been according to her, but I know I've complained about my colleagues before too).

It is not her first relationship, divorcee or not, she clearly has been a public figure and is still an influencer, she knows how the industry works. Did she really have to go into ALL that detail about him speaking ill of his current and past colleagues? Was she out to discredit him only, or to hurt everyone (who has done NO wrong) around him?

They continued to date for quite awhile even after her abortion, he didn't simply abandon her straight after. But clearly, the relationship was never headed for fulfilment- he valued his new found fame and career more than he valued her.

She might have thought she landed a great catch, him being young(er), good looking and a rising star, but was very bitter for being forsaken, especially after seeing how popular he had become. Knetizens have pointed out that she was consuming alcohol even after falling pregnant- that to me doesn't sound like someone who treasures her unborn child that came about with much difficulty(since she claims she has troubles falling pregnant). Even if she did have the child like she claimed she wanted to, she would have used it against him too (and he must have pre-empted that, hence the abortion).

KSH should have known that she would be difficult to deal with, she herself said so- that she wouldn't be able to live well if they broke up after her abortion and he married someone else and had kids of his own. Sorry, but that already sounds like a vengeful person (I never once had that thought when my cheating ex who led a double life gaslighted me and turned from our 13 yr relationship).

If, and I reckon this is what most people would think too, he hadn't risen to this much fame, she would never have posted their breakup so publicly but kept it as a miserable past of hers.

So eventually, she got her revenge, and the apology she yearned for, but I wonder if it's given her satisfaction? Not only did she ruin his career, she's also aired out all her dirty laundry for people to see.

Again, poor judgement by KSH (and definitely not saying that it is his only fault. His character is clearly not that great either).

Now I feel bad not only for us fans, but even more so for all his current and ex colleagues mentioned in her post- if we feel cheated by this imagery of his created for us, how much more hurt must they feel from all the revelations of KSH's backstabbing.

• Like 18

I just read the article sent by @ferily (thank you!) and it was so detailed and scathing it’ll be hard for him to bounce back from this.. plus his age is not on his side as well. I can see why he only apologised without providing any explanations. A’s post was so detailed and long how would he even begin to explain everything that he was accused of? Beside explaining himself will likely just invite further accusations. Essentially it was an impossible position to be in. 

Relationships are complicated, and clearly KSH has been immature. However A has to take responsibility for what happened as well instead of placing all blame on him and destroying his life in the way she did. 

I still think it is such a pity for his career to fall apart the way it has in 3 days, things could have panned out so differently if he had been more mature and disciplined about things. 

I will still watch if he acts, but definitely as another poster mentioned, without the rose tinted glasses. 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

Relationships are complicated, and clearly KSH has been immature. However A has to take responsibility for what happened as well instead of placing all blame on him and destroying his life in the way she did. 

^This. 

The exgf made her choices, too. Yes, KSH has done these terrible things - though it takes two to tango. The post was very descriptive, but it's only one side. I do believe her about the things she said, considering he admitted and apologised. But this story is not complete. KSH preferred not to comment as this is really a private matter. He shouldn't have dumped her over phone, maybe this could have been avoided, as it was without consideration to her. However, not all breakups will be "mutual" - that's normal. 

Then again, maybe it would have happened, if he broke off things "normally", too. We will never know.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1494490wpp/kim-seon-ho-removed-from-2-upcoming-films

2 out of 3 movies have dropped KSH and are going to replace him. 

Korean cancel culture is at its best. Then again these movies are doing the right thing as the current atmosphere is not going to do him any favours. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

OK, in Korea an actor must be irreproachable, are we not in the United States or in England, but I see a lot of people blaming the victim because what? old, divorced? serious? , it took her courage to say what happened and she was manipulated, that's what shocks me the most, he's a manipulative and vicious

Yep, manipulative is a gd way to describe the situation. But I think why some of the public now have split sentiments is because they realise she's not young and naive either. I agree she may have been led to believe marriage was on the cards hence she gave in to an abortion, but it doesn't sound like she valued her baby as much as she claimed if she was drinking during pregnancy. And then people wonder, could she really be that naive to believe everything he said, being of a mature age herself and having worked with and possibly dated men within the industry herself? 

If we were to say vicious, she has been pretty vicious herself with revenge don't you reckon? It was a calculated move to ruin him, and worse so, she hurt all his colleagues mentioned in her post.

If she wanted him to be judged and handed the death sentence, she should have known that she would have to brave all the backlash too.

Either way, they both have character flaws. Neither was the better person in the relatoonship. 

• Like 10

Me too, don't care about his personal life, (he is not my lover:joy::joy::joy:),  I don't care if he no longer A-list actor or something.  what I praise is his work

I just want to wait another performance from KSH, how he deliver the characters to the viewer.. how he make me happy, sad, angry, sympathy just watching his eyes and expression...

I hope, if he cant make his work in local TV, at least Netflix or another program can work with him. I really wait for him to comeback and seems like some international fans also don't care about the scandal.. 

I respect human rights that every person has right to be happy and express himself.. 

And I'm totally against bullying, hate speech, canceling culture and anything else that attacks someone's mentality. we should make objective judgement. There is no person completely evil except a psychopath. 

We all make bad decisions too and sometimes it hurts other people. 

I hope this will be a lesson for we all.

You won't get a win win solutions for both sides by release your angriness in public, it just drag both them down.

It's a relief at first until you finally realize that nothing will change, you can't turn back time.

So If you have trouble, just go to the psychologists, mental health community or something similar. share your story get healing, and your hearts will feel better. Then you will see that your future deserves better than just wasting time on revenge, and flawed your reputation in the society.. think about your future.. everything that happened in the past, will not change. but you surely can change your future.. 

Treat your MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS by not causing the others MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS. Its a wiser way

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

After more has been revealed, whilst I still do not agree with how he handled his failed relationship or think lightly of how he supposedly bad mouthed his colleagues, I do think she has intentionally made him out to be a LOT worse than the truth. Maybe he whinged to her about work, and she took it to the next level. (Maybe I haven't been as vile as KSH has been according to her, but I know I've complained about my colleagues before too).

It is not her first relationship, divorcee or not, she clearly has been a public figure and is still an influencer, she knows how the industry works. Did she really have to go into ALL that detail about him speaking ill of his current and past colleagues? Was she out to discredit him only, or to hurt everyone (who has done NO wrong) around him?

They continued to date for quite awhile even after her abortion, he didn't simply abandon her straight after. But clearly, the relationship was never headed for fulfilment- he valued his new found fame and career more than he valued her.

I do think it's normal for people to complain about their work and colleagues. Half the stuff she wrote was about that - which is superfluous, making him seem like evil incarnate - and it has nothing to do with how he treated her. 

Honestly, who hasn't had a bad day and needed a good rant? That's why taking this post as hundred percent truth is dangerous. If you take one part of a whole two-person conversation, you will never get the whole meaning, as it's taken out of context and obviously biased. 

Where do the reports come from that this exgf is a 37year old former weather caster now influencer? In her post she claims to be young. In any case, it's strange because there is rumours the relationship began May of last year, she got pregnant in July. Then she says she was promised marriage in 2 years - this just sounds like something a young person would believe. 

• Like 12