[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

3 hours ago, booha said:

I’m glad to read TLE has received a lot of interest on the internet search.   
The filming for TLE started much late. It meant SBS just didn’t have much stuff to promote for the drama.   I don’t think SBS neglected TLE intentionally.   They just posted the full character description last weekend.  At the moment I hope they had finished a poster shooting.  -_-

even though the filming started late SBS should've at least made moves, not dwelling too much on internet search popularity. once the writing and production go down south, people will lose interest, and as a result ratings will also go down south.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, nakatsubebe said:

I’ll give my 2 cents on this. MBC usually have promotions on their radio stations and sbs dramas, I think, usually don’t. The Last Empress has quite an expectation with ratings...its writer Kim soon ok is known to have high ratings drama. If TLE doesn’t have a high rating, it might be her only drama to fail. The PD directed ‘Return’ which is the highest rating drama amongst all networks in korea this year. 

Comparing JNR’s dramas from mbc and kbs, the promo is still ok. The poster might just be a title poster but it adds to the mystery. They did not really give us a lot of info on the drama until the character descriptions on their website came out.

I’ve seen some articles on Naver but mostly to compare TLE with boyfriend/encounter (on which one would rate more). 

Edit: the cast will be on sbs power fm

First cent: I'm glad that they will promote on Power FM. It's the number one FM station.

Second cent: I'll go with TLE. Encounter's writer also made Entertainer, which is a flop.

All right... Today is the big day :) And if anyone gets a link of watching the press conference live, please let us know.!! :wub: This is the only K-drama I've got at the moment so, I want everything afresh..!! Not sure whether Choi Jin Hyuk will be present at the event, but hope he recovers soon since 30 stitches aren't a joke :o:wub:

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yay @booha!  He will attend the press con

Good Data shows drama is receiving a lot of buzz at no 5 and is not even on air yet !

yesyes  happy but  -_--_-   keep fingers crossed :sweatingbullets:

Choi Jin-hyuk will attend the production conference of 'The Last Empress' today (20th)
Choi Jin-hyuk received a first-aid treatment due to a face injury, but he will attend the production conference.

On the 20th, Choi Jin-hyeok’s agency, said, "CJH will be attending the production conference of SBS 'The Last Empress," which is scheduled to be held today. "To keep his promise to the viewers, he kept the icy treatment all night. Though his face is still swollen and has a scar,  he decided to attend."

However, this week 's filming still is tentative. Fortunately, there is room to spare but Choi Jin-hyuk will try to participate as much as possible for this week’s filming.

vzcFHOH.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003347592

from CJH official fan cafe_real

urgh internet is so bad here rite now

i can barely view this page

and cannot view any images posted meh...

sighs

anyway just wanna say that is a good news that cjh will be attending the pc

hopefully it won't strained him too much

and he wont strained himself too much either

i can imagine the others must be worried about him too

for sure they will talk about injuries in the pc now

and knowing jang nara, her mother's mode must be on as well

cjh will be smothered by concerns from all around i would think today not just from his fans

hahaha

and hopefully we all won't be that shocked seeing him

i cant really picture the injury, but hearing swelling and knowing it was around the eye area

makes me think his eye must be swelling too and most probably he cant see much from the swelling from that one eye

hopefully it wont be too much

btw the pc havent started yet rite?

hahaha

and also!

hopefully my internet will get better soon

i wanna see the trios and the others

huhuhu

Thank you dear @jjangnarafan for the character chart :heart:

WOW!!~~ Look at the sign between Oh Sunny & Na Wang Sik :wub: Hopefully there will be a magical romance between the two! And I am eagerly looking forward for doing some beautiful artworks with these two love birds when the series starts..!! :wub:

And by the way, I've got some youtube link & it says the live streaming of the press conference is over..! :o What's going on..?! Is it really over already or isn't it started yet.?! :) Can't wait to see the trio.!!

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way, I've got some youtube link & it says the live streaming of the press conference is over..! :o What's going on..?! Is it really over already or isn't it started yet.?! :) Can't wait to see the trio.!! 

is it on the OFFICIAL SBSNOW channel or not? if not, do not go there. just go to the SBSNOW channel.

41 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you dear @jjangnarafan for the character chart :heart:

WOW!!~~ Look at the sign between Oh Sunny & Na Wang Sik :wub: Hopefully there will be a magical romance between the two! And I am eagerly looking forward for doing some beautiful artworks with these two love birds when the series starts..!! :wub:

I don’t think PC has yet started.  Hopefully someone will post PC pictures when PC starts.  I want to see them before I go to bed.  
‘a magical romance’  I like the sound of it.  However before their full romance arrives,  be prepare  to drop a big bucket full of tears/wailing many times.  We have to remember Sunny is going to marry to emperor LH.   poor Sunny  I don’t think she will have a good honeymoon.   :bawling:

EDIT   JHssi is arriving :w00t:

from CJH  Taiwan fan group

from CJH DC

fsDDbEu.jpg

cr to DC

Premiere Watch:

An Empress’s Dignity

premwatch.empress.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: SBS
Genre: Romance
Episode count: 48 episodes (35 minute episodes, 28 hours total)

Reasons to watch: Imagine a modern-day Korea that still has its imperial family. Throw in romance, political intrigue, murder, and revenge and you have An Empress’s Dignity. Jang Nara stars as a struggling musical actress who sees her life change completely when she marries Korea’s young emperor (played by Shin Sung-rok). But the world inside the palace walls is full of secrets and deceit. When the empress dowager (Shin Eun-kyung) is murdered, the imperial family is shaken to its core and the monarchy’s very existence is thrown into peril. This might suit Choi Jin-hyuk’s character just fine as he plays a royal bodyguard who’s driven by desperate desire for revenge against the Korean royals. While he seeks to destroy the monarchy, Min Yoo-ra (played by Lee Elijah) is hellbent on marrying the emperor — his current marital status be damned. All of these conflicting desires and schemes are sure to collide; who will emerge victorious?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/premiere-watch-an-empresss-dignity-red-moon-blue-sun-sky-castle-priest/

Archived