@watermelon2512 she's surely enjoying her visit. Paris is her favorite city and finally she's living her dream. i'm happy seeing her constantly updating her IG story and quite envy because of lots of good food she ate while she's there lol.

(i'm amused that she updated that once it was raining in Paris. you know, Apink was famous among their fans and themselves for being a rain attracter lol) 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

(i'm amused that she updated that once it was raining in Paris. you know, Apink was famous among their fans and themselves for being a rain attracter lol) 

I agree. I remember in Apink Showtime they were supposed to go out and enjoy Chuncheon (wished by maknae Hayoungie) but then the weather wasn't good enough to film outdoors so they stayed inside and raid their personal bags. That's where Naeun's wallet was speculated to have many Taem's pics. I even think that it was really fate that it was raining hard that time coz if not they wouldn't have filmed that personal bag raid.

All Apink members agree to that, wherever they go it always rains. LOL :D And they even said if they go back to Seoul after that vacation the rain will still follow them.

our Taeminnie being annoyingly adorable! :tounge_xd:

Notice at 1:10. Taemin's back, SUNFLOWERS. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@chocnuttt

The second pic.

Look at the two pink flowers at the left corner. It's two. (The two withered flowers not included).

She always says that Taemin is not too perfect. He always lacks 2%. :thumbsup:

And the amount of space on her right. Very much right for a person to sit on (beside her). :ph34r:

The second pic is similar to that of the drawing she drew about her and virtual hubby. She made it more thrilling this time. She wasn't facing the front and got no man beside her. In her WGM drawing she put a caption, "let's be the happiest couple in the world".:wub:

• Like 3

Haha i love those pants! They have the same exact one! I seriously think they shop and get these things together.. even if it's online shopping. Never have I seen a couple who are so alike in style. 

It would be just perfect if they could both stroll around Paris together!

• Like 1

Pretty old interview but still... 

[trans] SHINee on TV Pia 2013 September

Q. Your type?

A1. Short pants or One-piece

ON : As expected, one-piece!
JH : one-piece

TM : Anything cute is OK
MH: one-piece
KY: short pants

A2. Long hair or Short hair

ON : short hair
JH: Either is fine

TM: Same as my answer to 1st question
MH: long hair
KY:  long hair

A3. Sexy girl or Pretty girl or cutie girl

ON: Doesn’t matter
JH: All! (laugh)

TM: sexy girl! (answering right away)
MH: pretty girl
KY: If one is cute, style doesn’t matter

A4. What would you do if you meet your dream girl [a girl you're destined to be with]?

ON: Perhaps, I think I’ll hesitate a lot. I may not be able to talk to her.
JH: I won’t hesitate.. I’ll confess on spot!

TM: Give me your phone number!  (laughs) (answering right away)
MH: I can’t say anything. [JH "Your dream girl will be gone !"] Then, I’ll brave myself up to confess.
KY: I’ll start by making a chance to run into and talk to her.

credit : jujugal

Note: These are Taemin answers when he was just 21/22 years old.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 8/29/2018 at 3:13 PM, chantaljaey said:

2018 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002723598

SHINee and Apink's names are still not listed yet.

I really hope they get listed really soon :( Not only because i wanna see Taemin's reaction to Naeun and Apink or Naeun's reaction to Taemin and Shinee...or a little hint about their relationship :wub: even if honestly i want that too hehe:wub: i hope that they get to win many awards !! i mean Shinee's Story of Light Ep 1,2,3 deserves to win !! Like seriously !! and Apink's song I'm so sick is just to good !!! They won number 1 5 times with this song ! i think they really deserve an award this time !! It has been a long time since they won a mama award! Pls :bawling: !!!!!

• Like 1

@Stephanie Lim it's really funny coz for a time, she loves peaches, then later on Taemin finds good reasons to like peaches too. Then he cooks rice noodles then weeks later Naeun shows how it has to be cooked the proper way. Naeun goes to Paris with those pants then many of us realized that Taemin also has the same pants. That horse thing, I did not even remember Taemin rode a cute horse in WGM.  

Naeun-ah is that your way in living up those memories? Poor my Naeun muffin. :(Don't worry my muffin, in God's perfect time you and him will be together without no one criticizing you just because you love each other. This world is full of richard simmons but with real love feelings nothing is impossible. Anything can be done. As long as there's faith and love, you can make it to the finish line. Just keep holding on to that man's hand coz all this time he's been protecting your heart too. Be stronger for him and he will be the strongest for you. I love you both my muffins! :heart:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 14shyx said:

I just noticed that in a lot of Naeun's recent Instagram updates, she's wearing red and black. It reminds me of the time Taemin was having his solo concert last year and Naeun posted pictures with the colours red and black :star:

Very yes dear! Even their beret holds a very deep meaning to fans. The berries and the art museum were just one big hints. Just the fact going to an ACE hotel ON A HEART'S DAY. 

• Like 2

Are you guys familiar with this song, The One I Loved Most In The World?

Here's the english lyrics.

Spoiler

"Goodbye, be well."

You smiled as you kissed me for the last time.
"Because of you, I've become good at pretending to be okay
That it's almost sad."
Without your luggage, the room is empty.
Just like the empty shell of my heart.
The person I loved the most in this world
Please be happy
Even more than me
Someday, you will definitely meet someone
The only thing I can do for you
Is to pray for that one person
Just Forever...
Just Forever...
We have loved each other so much
To the point wherein we don't even need words
That's why even without speaking, you know

What's inside my heart as I bow my head
Holding back tears as you handed over
The still-warm key to our room

When will I be able to lock the door to my heart?
I hid the loneliness inside my chest
Yet you noticed even without words...
Without noticing your tears, what would I have done?
I want to go back to the days with the two of us together
But the immensely happy memories
Have turned into a knife that tears at my chest woo oh
Please be happy
Even more than me
Someday, you will definitely meet someone
The only thing I can do for you
Is to pray for that one person
Just Forever...
Just Forever...
I've read on a YT comment that Taemin was interviewed about this song and here's the part of the interview.
If you were on the subject's shoes (the person conveying his feelings to that someone), will you also be like him and just be wishing for the other's happiness from afar?

Taemin answered:

If it were me, I wouldn't break up with the girl. Because she's an important person, right? I'll say, "Come back!"
This person says, "I can only pray for you", but that's impossible! I think I will persuade her (to come back to me).

Now, TaEunians.. for those doubtful about Taemin's real feelings for Naeun. Isn't his answer more than enough? He is a fighter for what and who he loves. There are times that I waver too but every time I read things such as this, it really hits me big time that Taemin has patiently waited for her heart to open FOR HIM and now he has entered it, he won't do anything to hurt it. He will instead do everything just to take care of it. And by taking care of it is through protecting her from all the haters/bashing. He is shielding Naeun's heart all this time even that would sacrifice him from seeing or meeting her in person. Taemin has sacrificed and is sacrificing many things just for Naeun, just ignoring her in public is never an easy thing to do. Especially when he is the transparent type. On the other hand, Naeun can only lowkey support him through those small adorable hints she keeps doing on IG. But we can't say she sacrifices less. She does the same as Taemin, just that she does it too secretly. Both of them can only lowkey support each other through anything that can reach to their hearts. Be it be through SMS, SNS, Interview answers. They are loving each other for real all through these years, this love they have will have the best impact when they are both ready for the world to know. For me, I just wish them the real and complete happiness that they so much deserve. 

This kind of love of our TAEUN is very inspiring to all. May we all continue to support them whole-heartedly. :heart:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 14shyx said:

In my times of doubt, when I watch TaEun's WGM I always can't help thinking that if Taemin wasn't serious about the show, why would he put so much effort into it? Taemin may be the most stoic of his members but he's also really transparent. I remember how his members used to go quiet when he talked because, according to a fan, Taemin spills private details very easily and needs to be monitored.

There's also how Taemin asked Minho if he remembered his birthday in a 2015 radio broadcast, and when Minho said he didn't (he was probably joking) Taemin immediately looked disappointed, but tried to play it off lightly. And in the infamous Shinhwa x Shinee crossover, Taemin was genuinely let down that his members added a member of Shinhwa rather than himself into their team. They were joking but Taemin expressed his anger by banging a plastic hammer really hard against the floor and Minho asked him if something was wrong XD The point is, Taemin can't hide his negative emotions, and it'd be obvious if he didn't think of Naeun in a romantic light

Whenever Taemin asked Naeun about her feelings, it was a reaffirmation of how he felt. I think that since he's been in a world where you need to lie to protect your privacy, meeting Naeun was like a fresh breath of air. She was still very much a rookie and you could only hear honesty when she talked. If she verbally admitted her feelings, that was more than enough proof that she genuinely likes him. Not to mention that he had his eye on her for quite some time <3

To be honest, I think Taemin didn't consider having serious relationships up until WGM; especially given how busy he was from a young age and his ambitions. But like an APink member once said, when Naeun catches a man in her web, he can't get out. WGM was a personal turning point for Taemin because even though Naeun is accommodating and understanding, she won't let Taemin off easily like - say his members and fans would. I like to believe that she's the reason Taemin reconsidered his stance towards romance and why he eventually tried so hard to earn her trust by avoiding his habits of lying and whatnot.

This was a very odd ramble but I just want to express that, in the end, our Lee seobang wouldn't let Naeun slip away so easily XD

Owh~ I felt so warm by your words. You did a great job explaining Taem's side. Now my turn to share my thoughts on Naeun in regards to Taemin's feelings.

I agree with everything you've said. Taemin is considered to be a walking bomb in SHINee. He himself is a walking disaster because even with his own things he loses it too often. Magic hand indeed!

Naeun. She is considered the most boring member in Apink, all of the members acknowledge this. Boring in the sense, she is TOO QUIET, it's not that she's got nothing to say but she is too hesitant to tell what she thinks, she is too reserved with her feelings to get hurt and to hurt other's feelings and she gives off a cold vibe because she doesn't know how to express herself. Her image at first was purely made up by ACube (now Plan A). But ACube easily got that idea because of Naeun herself. From before you can tell she really doesn't talk much (along with former member Yookyung). IF EVER that member didn't leave I think she could have a 'closer' friend since Yookyung and Naeun are the same-age. Naeun even said before that the reason fans/people call her the center is because she is the center in terms of age order (Chorong-Bomi-Eunji-NAEUN-Yookyung-Namjoo-Hayoung). Naeun said in her Radio Star interview that because her image was made like that people/men get intimidated to approach her so she doesn't receive any DMs anymore. She used to received many (who knows) DMs but not anymore.

Spoiler

...tbh this DM part makes me think that she doesn't receive one because most or maybe men that admire her romantically know about her and Taemin, so they just step back and keep quiet.

Episode 4. She started to realize that Taemin was knocking at her heart's door. She even admitted that she hopes he (Taemin) doesn't give up easily and will be patient with her (and her personality). 

-This alone we can tell she really felt Taemin's genuine treatment towards her. They weren't even exchanging numbers yet. She experienced unrequited love before (twice) JUST BECAUSE she didn't tell those guys the truth. No man can always read other's treatment or feelings btw. What I am saying is, Taemin is the first guy who she REALLY dated. And the same guy who eventually hinted her with so many things that HE LIKES HER COMPANY, that he enjoys being with her. Naeun will of course be overwhelmed with these emotions. Who wouldn't? Right? But there was still the WHAT IFs on her mind. First she could think of, it was a show. Being broadcasted. As serious as Naeun could think that Taemin's feelings will just be like a bubble that bursts anytime after the 'show' will end. Second, she wasn't too sure if Taemin was really liking her because as what she knew Taemin was also a first timer in a relationship. Did you all notice how she believed him? During her BRIs. The first thing she said (indicator of her believing Taemin's answers) about Taemin about being motae solo, "I didn't believe him because how could he be a motae solo when he's so popular and good-looking but when he looked at me he seemed sincere". IDK if guys notice this with girls but girls tend to get the impression from the boys' eyes. So if a girl says her impression of a man, she looks at how he looks at her (the sincerity in the guy's eyes) first. Naeun did this and felt Taemin was telling the truth. :)

Spoiler

I actually remember a dating show before, from what I have observed those girls casted in the show really get their impressions from the man through looking at his eyes. The way the men looks at the girl while uttering those sweet words. 

Episode 6. Naeun started opening up her heart to him by admitting she did miss him when they're not filming. She even said that Taemin expresses so much and that she also had to tell him how she feels. She wanted to reciprocate the feelings and good treatments Taemin was showing her. Through this Taemin himself was shock that Naeun admitted it. 

Episode 8. SHINee BILs visit to TAEUN home. Taemin looked so happy and satisfied when Naeun admitted to BILs that she does think of Taemin too when they're not filming. Even Minho was so giddy about it. She was very calm. Meaning she made up her mind in just admitting to them (SHINee members) the truth that she misses Taemin from time to time.

Episode 10. When Naeun admitted that she looks and misses Taemin when they were with the other couples. Taemin wanted to hear it straight from her so he shyly asked her, what Naeun did? She got shy but said, "yes". And wanted to reassure herself too, she asked back, Taemin said, "I WAS ONLY LOOKING FOR YOU". Geez.. these two will be the death of me!:lol:

Episode 11. Naeun started to be more open, she was trapped by Taemin's scheme. She openly admitted, she likes oppa. And asked him back. 

Episode 12. Naeun in the BRI said she has halfway opened her heart's door. And she won't tell if it opens fully. However, if anyone of you has noticed, when they arrived to meet other couples, Naeun was holding onto Taemin's arm (Taemin was carrying the umbrella) and the moment they met up with others she let go. Sneaky TAEUN! Surely Taemin was so enjoying it.

Episode 24. Woah! It tooke 12 episodes for her to finally fully open her heart's door. When Taemin himself busted her with the words, "I know your heart has totally opened". She tried to deny it and asked how can he be so sure. And Taemin confidently responded, "Because I like you too. I've been liking you for half a year now". There she answered (the one thing she's most afraid of), "those feelings will fade away soon". Taemin assured her, "No, it won't. I will like you for a long time". (aigoo~ these two!)

And now guys... we have our stronger TAEUN. Can u imagine how their journey has affected all of us?! Is it just me then? Omo~ my precious muffins~ I am saying that Naeun is a cold girl but once you are inside her life and heart you will have a hard time getting out because once she cares, she cares for you for a long time, maybe even til forever as long as the feelings are real. Bear in mind both of them are keepers. :thumbsup:

So if Taemin won't easily give up on Naeun and Naeun fights for the love of her life then we can imagine a better future for our TAEUN hearts now. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

i always get confused everytime Taemin acts cute then remember that he's the same guy who exudes sexy charm while promoting his solo performances. i mean, the hyungs clearly state their name as it is but Taemin refers his name as 'Taeminie'. good God Taemin, stop making me confused! (but he's really cute tho) 

• Like 1

Just a random thought about the couple's closest people (their members). :star:

Hayoung's birthday is a day after Taemin's. JULY 19.

Two Apink members have a 5-day birthdate difference = Bomi and Eunji. AUGUST 13 & 18.

While SHINee also have two members with a 5-day birthdate difference = Minho and Onew. DECEMBER 9 & 14.

And then there are Namjoo and Jonghyun (R.I.P my vocal angel) whose birthdays fall on the month of APRIL.

But then again we have the unique member, Kibum. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1