There is something that has been bothering me for a while . I think you guys must have seen this video where Shinee are guests on yoo hee yeol's sketchbook recently. 

I know that the presenter was maybe exaggerating his remarks. But why would Taemin say this ? first i thought that he wanted to make everyone laugh , or maybe that it was his taesing side coming out. But i just couldn't understand why he would say this like that if he knew that Naeun could probably see this :sweatingbullets:. Well Suzy was surely dating Lee Dong Wook at that time and there is no way that he did not know that. So why would he say that ? to make Naeun jealous ? To show to his fans that he can be flirty with other idols too ? :sweatingbullets: to prepare taemints for the day he'll announce that he is really dating Naeun :wub: well there are many theory ! But i wish all of this is a part of his plan. But I understand why he could have said this. He wanted to show that he isn't a baby anymore and that he can flirt/date/like (naeun!!) whoever he wants. :love: maybe I'm getting too much carried away haha:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

36 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

There is something that has been bothering me for a while . I think you guys must have seen this video where Shinee are guests on yoo hee yeol's sketchbook recently. 

Reveal hidden contents

I know that the presenter was maybe exaggerating his remarks. But why would Taemin say this ? first i thought that he wanted to make everyone laugh , or maybe that it was his taesing side coming out. But i just couldn't understand why he would say this like that if he knew that Naeun could probably see this :sweatingbullets:. Well Suzy was surely dating Lee Dong Wook at that time and there is no way that he did not know that. So why would he say that ? to make Naeun jealous ? To show to his fans that he can be flirty with other idols too ? :sweatingbullets: to prepare taemints for the day he'll announce that he is really dating Naeun :wub: well there are many theory ! But i wish all of this is a part of his plan. But I understand why he could have said this. He wanted to show that he isn't a baby anymore and that he can flirt/date/like (naeun!!) whoever he wants. :love: maybe I'm getting too much carried away haha:sweatingbullets:

I don't think this is anything to worry about, we all know how playful Taemin can be (sometimes he just says whatever comes to mind) And like you said he must know Suzy is in a relationship. I personally just took it as him being playful about the situation since it's his song. Nothing at all to be worried about ;) 

Spoiler

(This isn't directed at you, but just something I've noticed a lot) I think if we are fine with Naeun's interactions with other men, we should treat Taemin the same with women.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

I don't think this is anything to worry about, we all know how playful Taemin can be (sometimes he just says whatever comes to mind) And like you said he must know Suzy is in a relationship. I personally just took it as him being playful about the situation since it's his song. Nothing at all to be worried about ;) 

Hide contents

(This isn't directed at you, but just something I've noticed a lot) I think if we are fine with Naeun's interactions with other men, we should treat Taemin the same with women.  

But the thing is we can't make or treat Taemin like Naeun (although I believe they are in a relationship) because Taemin is a guy and is very mischievous almost about everything unlike Nangnie who's very reserved and we can really expect guys would hesitate to approach her because of her cold girl vibes. This is the one thing that Taemin is most confident about, Naeun won't be approached by any guy because she's obviously too serious, can only be approached by very close friends. But I'm not saying that Taemin is being arrogant, just that he is very sure that his girl has only made her heart available to him. Only to him. Only for him. :love:

I wasn't bothered by his answer too. I see he was only fooling around with girls (Suzy). But who knows before this interview our couple had a petty fight. Adorable my muffins~ :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

But the thing is we can't make or treat Taemin like Naeun (although I believe they are in a relationship) because Taemin is a guy and is very mischievous almost about everything unlike Nangnie who's very reserved and we can really expect guys would hesitate to approach her because of her cold girl vibes. This is the one thing that Taemin is most confident about, Naeun won't be approached by any guy because she's obviously too serious, can only be approached by very close friends. But I'm not saying that Taemin is being arrogant, just that he is very sure that his girl has only made her heart available to him. Only to him. Only for him. :love:

I wasn't bothered by his answer too. I see he was only fooling around with girls (Suzy). But who knows before this interview our couple had a petty fight. Adorable my muffins~ :lol:

yes  maybe they had a couple fight :joy: many girls can fall in love with Taemin but Taemin has only eyes for Naeun that's why i'm okay now :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

yes  maybe they had a couple fight :joy: many girls can fall in love with Taemin but Taemin has only eyes for Naeun that's why i'm okay now :D

Omo! I find you more cute when u said that you're fine now. Don't get bothered by some clips about Taemin's mischievousness. that's him. Before he met Naeun he is like that already. But think of this, let Taemin say this and Apink (along with Naeun) members are right in front of him. HE WON'T EVEN TRY it, if that happens! Taemin is only very brave in front of others (saying those stuffs) but reality? He is one faithful man. The kind of man that a Son Naeun would love to be with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, this bothered me a lot too when I saw it, also the video going around of Taemin flirting with two female back up dancers. I love Taemin and he is free to do wherever he wants, I want to see him happy however if he is dating Naeun, and he is flirting, isn't that disrespectful to Naeun? Taemin used to be like a brick wall, nowadays he is flirting more often and more easily..why could this be? Maybe I am just worring too much. Sorry guys, I just want our two muffins to love each other.

• Like 1

@Samantha Torres Don't worry even he's flirting with other girls that doesn't mean he loves Naeun less. He is just fronting a manlier appearance but at the end of the day, he's one loyal man. Just like HaHa of Running Man, he's a loverboy with female guests (on cam) but when the cam goes off he goes straightly home and be a husband and a father to his children. True men don't show off their real selves to anyone because it's only exclusive to the woman they love. And that's exactly what Taemin is doing to Naeun. Naeun may get jealous over those two noona dancers that Taem was with in the car but surely Naeun has learned to adjust and be more understanding to Taem.

Apink will be in Pohang Stadium this October 6.

POHANG BIG K-POP FESTIVAL. Saturday 19:00

Lineup:

INFINITE

Apink

AOA 

Gfriend

VICTON 

PENTAGON

The Boyz

Hwang Chiyeul

The Eastlight

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 14shyx said:

Exactly

Taemin is really mischievous (I credit that partially to his members' influence because have you seen the stuff they pull off - Taemin is nothing compared to what the others pull off pfft) and we've seen that on all kinds of shows - WGM, One Fine Day, etc.. While his ability to know how to drive fan girls crazy makes him come off as a flirt (my mum has that impression of him now and I really want to say he's not even though I don't know about his private life), I highly doubt Taemin just tosses flirtacious remarks to women for the sake of it. Taemin's known for a long time that he's watched by everyone and that being careless is a surefire way to get a scandal (though some scandals are just ridiculous in nature). Not to mention he's already ambitious by nature (though he now focuses on happiness). I think that this year really is about Taemin making the steps towards happiness after what happened last year. But he still knows he has to be careful and he's genuinely grateful to fans so obviously, he needs to do a little cushioning before he opens up about his actual relationship experience. I know a lot of people say that idols have private lives that don't have to be broadcasted and I agree with that. They already share so much of themselves that they need to preserve something of a normal life. But even good fans could have mixed feelings about dating news or they could think it's just a publicity stunt. Not to mention that Taemin is really private and (as said in SHINee 2013's Weekly Idol episode) would lie to keep it that way. But now he wishes to be happy and to do that, he'd want to be honest about what he loves and cares for.

And on the topic of Taemin saying things he wouldn't say in front of others, remember the beautiful WGM wedding episode? We got told that when Naeun wasn't in earshot or around him, Taemin bragged to his friends that Naeun likes him more but when EXO Suho saw them together in person, he thought Taemin was the one who liked Naeun the most? Then Naeun inquired about it and Taemin sheepishly said he must've said something like that XD

Taemin has this funny contradiction of being honest and forward with Naeun but overtime he gets just as shy as she is <3 

That's what I'm saying. He acts all mischievous around anyone he's too comfortable with but all that act and words would disappear if he's right in front of the girl he likes. I remember on the first thread TaEunians there talked about this too, how Taemin is all playful and keeps saying nonsense words to friends but if he's being all real true to someone he becomes very serious, and that applies to Naeun. Remember when he lied about the phone case and SHINee hyungs uncovered about it, he became speechless infront of Naeun. In the skating rink episode he tried so hard to lighten the mood upon being busted that he lost the phone case, he even told her that he had just to endure for a week to hide it but he saw Naeun was serious, she was smiling but not really. He became awkward too, he didn't know what to say and do. That's why his contrasting actions tell a lot. Naeun is this important to him because he values how she feels and thinks of him. 

HE LIKES HER. Period.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hello there...

I'm new to this forum and I I'm really enjoying reading all the posts here about Taeun couple. I have been watching the WGM episodes non stop for the past weeks now and still before sleeping. I'm really a late bloomer to this but I do enjoy reading all previous posts by members and also would like to share my views. I really like them as a couple and also hope in time that they do go in public when the perfect time come. Thank you and excited to read new posts everyday.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, 14shyx said:

I'm not sure if this was noticed by people in the first Taeun thread, but when Taemin played the piano for the first time at their newly wed house, he was playing the opening chords for the original version of "I'm in love" by Ra.D :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Guyz, new hints. I'm sorry but I can't put any pic here. But Taemin's polo shirt lastnight at an event was similar to that of Naeun's the other day wherein she was kinda in a library or something. And it were both in blue colored.:kiss_wink:

Is this what you were talking about? Nangni posted those photos on her IG and Taemin's were from Chuncheon mega concert. Our couple always think alike!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Stephanie Lim oh yes! That's it. I tried IG yesterday but I gave up coz it won't let me join. :vicx: Anyways not that sulking over it, I'll try some other time. :smile:

Yes! They think so much alike at around the same time too (pun intended). 

Their minds JUST COINCIDENTALLY thought of it at the same time. How adorable (pun intended). :ph34r: :love:

To TaEun:

Ya! We see what you did there. Yes, you two! Ah jinjja! Icing for my TaEun heart really. :kiss_wink:

@charlieconway96

Welcome to TAEUN thread! 

Please follow thread rules, do enjoy the spazzing moments with us. Let's be each other's happy viruses in the name of TaEun. :heart: 

Lemme give you a TaEun star! :star:

• Like 3

@chantaljaey yes our Taeun's styles over the years have evolved to showcase their individuality but also complement each other. They are exploring each other's preferences and interests. Only true couples do this. 

@charlieconway96 welcome to our Taeun family! 

It makes me so happy that our family keeps growing! Taeun is spreading the message of true love to more and more hearts! :wub:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Stephanie Lim I just remember, Naeun wore it first and then Taemin follows... Just like how she uploaded and said she likes Peach back in mid 2017 and then a week later Taemin answered he craves for Peach those days. Aigoo~ these two. Making my heart flutter over and over again. :relaxed:

They are each other's style inspiration. Look at how Taemin wears black now as a go to color. I also think that Taemin's stylist noona is also a big fan of Naeun. I mean if you're working with a client, you're bound to know their long term girlfriend right? 

• Like 3