Apink SCHEDULE 

August 27, 2018

2018 ISAC Chuseok Special Recording - Bowling (Bomi and Hayoung)

August 31, 2018

20:30 KST JTBC4 Secret Unnie (Hayoung)

21:00 KST Lanlife (Bomi)

September 7, 2018

2018 Hallyu PopFest in Singapore

September 9, 2018

2018 Apink Asia Tour in Kuala Lumpur

September 21, 2018 (The overlapping date with SHINee in Japan)

2018 Apink Fanmeeting in Japan [ONE&SIX]

September 22, 2018

7th Mini Album [ONE&SIX ] Release Event at TFT Hall Tokyo

September 26, 2018

2018 Apink Asia Tour in Jakarta

September 29, 2018

2018 Apink Asia Tour in Taipei

October 6, 2018

19:00 KST Powerful Pohang Kpop Festival at Pohang Stadium.

• Like 1

Hey guyz! What day is today?  It's AUGUST 28th year 2018.

Exactly 5 years since that chicken and beer episode.

5 years since that whisper&nado episode. :wub:

Spoiler

And if some of us believe it to be their official date of being a couple then today is the day! :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

There's a pic of Naeun I think that was a fan, a guy (Taemin-ah, gwenchana? LOL :D) who took a pic with her. It's recent. I can't put pic though. 

you mean this guy?

he is a fashion editor who work with Naeun for Nylon magazine

• Like 1

Taemin said he is a fan of ARASHI.

ARASHI is a popular senior idol group in Japan, a 5-member group (just like Shinee).

I think their members around the same age with Shinwa or HOT or GOD

I'm not a fan of Arashi as idol but I'm a fan of  the members as actors in Japanesse Drama (one of them is Matsumoto Jun from drama Hana Yori Dango), so I'm really surprise that Taemin said he is a fan of Arashi.

cr.@mredwardsanders

cr.@Global_SHINee

• Like 3

@Stephanie Lim

Yesss! Happy whisper&nado day Taeunians! It's been 5 years already and still we're all here!

I really like how this whisper and nado moment of our couple became very trending. It's only between the two souls that share the same feelings called, love~

The exchanged of numbers really did great to their suppressed feelings all those times (episode 1-10). I salute you Lee Taemin for having that courage to give her your number. Jjang!

@watermelon2512

That's him. On twitter they put a heart on his face so I couldn't see it. Thanks!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Hey guyz! What day is today?  It's AUGUST 28th year 2018.

Exactly 5 years since that chicken and beer episode.

5 years since that whisper&nado episode. :wub:

Hide contents

And if some of us believe it to be their official date of being a couple then today is the day! :relaxed:

I fell for them after watching this ep.  It is real!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Stephanie Lim

Yesss! Happy whisper&nado day Taeunians! It's been 5 years already and still we're all here!

I really like how this whisper and nado moment of our couple became very trending. It's only between the two souls that share the same feelings called, love~

The exchanged of numbers really did great to their suppressed feelings all those times (episode 1-10). I salute you Lee Taemin for having that courage to give her your number. Jjang!

@watermelon2512

That's him. On twitter they put a heart on his face so I couldn't see it. Thanks!

Was the "whisper and nado" episode the first time Taemin said "I love you" to our Naeun? if it was then is a super special date! :)

• Like 1

the backhug and Nado reply... it's one of my favorite moments too. also the camping episode where they were holding hands and not sure but you could slightly hear taemin whisper saranghae to naeun. kept rewinding that part to really hear the whisper. just saw it on youtube once then I immediately watched the episode to find out. 

Edited by charlieconway96
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Ah.. Jinjja! If not being a sponsored item I would really think that they bought it at the same time! My mind is running active again!!! :w00t:

She’s very interesting. She represents adidas and a good ambassador By promoting the brand all the time. But once a while we will see some Reebok x vetements stuff on her. Small accessories like socks and this time - cap. I like how she naturally shows off Reebok with her personal clothes during private times. 

• Like 2