Let's get to know our Nangnie's one and only little sister.

Name: Son Sae Eun 

Spoiler

I am not sure if it's Sae Eun or Sa Eun. But the way they read her name is Sae Eun.

Birthday: November 10, 1997

Spoiler

They're both born on the 10th.

Height: 175 cm

Spoiler

Wow. Much taller than our Nangnie (168cm). She's as tall as Taemin~ kyaaa!!! :wub:

Label: YG Sports

At 2:23 Naeun's dongsaeng looks like Krystal Jung there.

• Thanks 2

*this is old but gold and i know i am late bc you guys might have already seen this,i literally just want to go back at some precious moments and bc why not ?

Spoiler

taemin dont touch his ear unless he is infront of naeun,if he is with other people he would only wipe his nose or mouth i think in my opinion?

do you guys notice how taemin touches his ear everytime he sees naeun and so does she , i wonder if it is just how his and her  body language acts everytime they were nervous or something >.< nevertheless im still lovin their reaction towards each other  (i am referring at the part where naeun was singing the bridge part and i just saw taemin touching his ears suddenly @3:08 i skipped the part for yall )   

• Like 3

i just want to share this video of naeun busy with her phone all the time ,and as you guys can see she was the only one doing that ,*typing in her phone* to be precise  the first one was when they were at the airport and the other one was when they were in the radio .when taemin was the dj at the radio i am assuming that naeun was streaming live to the radio taemin was dj'ing on ,which could be the reason why he smiled from ear to ear lol i mean would he jester smile like that when he receives a group message (eg. from kai/kwonho , shinee )? i didnt think so ? and would naeun type like that when she is texting with her sister or friends ?perhaps yes but ok im just delusional  right now lmao 

Spoiler

she may be also just playing a game(a game that requires typing like word games lmao ) by typing  and is highly addicted into the game so she just dont give a fck even if they were in a public place with their fans so i won't jump into conclusions . *sarcastic tone*

Spoiler

btw i already skipped the part im referring to  below :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

WOW HOW CAN YOU GUYS WRITE SUCH A PERFECT ESSAY WITH ALL THAT PARAGRAPH  IT IS VERY DETAILED AND FANCY AF U GUYS R  SUCH A LEGEND LIKE GURL reading your essays issa life TBH YALL ARE AND ESPECIALLY YOU @chantaljaey and @14shyx  ARE LEGENDARIES *bows down*

Spoiler

sorry for the rant i just cant express how much is my love and i appreciate it when you guys posts a good content for us and everyone :)icant thank you enough . im saying this on behalf of the muffins who are a silent reader in here *blows kisses* they are just too shy so ~

Spoiler

tbh i always read all of the posts here no matter how long (i leave no space and analyze it all ) just because i  can actually feel what you guys are trying  to say 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vea Bianca said:
  Reveal hidden contents

WOW HOW CAN YOU GUYS WRITE SUCH A PERFECT ESSAY WITH ALL THAT PARAGRAPH  IT IS VERY DETAILED AND FANCY AF U GUYS R  SUCH A LEGEND LIKE GURL reading your essays issa life TBH YALL ARE AND ESPECIALLY YOU @chantaljaey and @14shyx  ARE LEGENDARIES *bows down*

Hide contents

sorry for the rant i just cant express how much is my love and i appreciate it when you guys posts a good content for us and everyone :)icant thank you enough . im saying this on behalf of the muffins who are a silent reader in here *blows kisses* they are just too shy so ~

Hide contents

tbh i always read all of the posts here no matter how long (i leave no space and analyze it all ) just because i  can actually feel what you guys are trying  to say 

I was able to write those down because that's how I feel. This is what I'm trying to tell everybody if a person feels this and that, that cannot be faked. Everything I am posting here is a little bit of everything I feel for them. I mean I really can't post every detail I know (coz I might be wrong too or it could also be the realest truth without me/us knowing). We must also remember that THIS IS A PUBLIC THREAD. Anyone can read everything we post in here. That goes to everybody, including the haters/bashers. 

Anyways, everything that happened to our couple in WGM was all real to me. I waver at times about them but as long as there's that silver bracelet and no one else's name is attach to them then I would keep believing in them. But tbh when I think of those KMF 2018 clips, Naeun's IG posts (esp. on Taem's birthday), and that power of one event, makes me giddy and smiley. Just so strange on why the pics were contained? Just why? I don't think it was contained just because someone requested it. I really think SM and Plan A did not allow it. And oh btw guyz... why would Apink members react about Naeun's motae solo status if there's nothing. People could say, it could be another guy (non-celeb maybe) but I HIGHLY doubt about it. And Taemin's Knowing Bros guesting. Wth would Heechul (a big senior in SM, who we can say knows a lot of dating idols) joked about the call that Taemin might have received in the waiting room FROM A GIRLFRIEND. I am aware that it was a wild guessing segment but why of all jokes? Feel me? And the funnier thing is that Taem did not pay attention to that remark of Heechul. He even said that the remarks were getting sidetracked. And btw Heechul was so persistent and insisted (more of a teasing) asking Taem why did he shut him down. That was really a great watch for me! And the most obvious part, wth would these two keep ignoring each other until now? Taem and SHINee members greet Apink members but Taem leaves Naeun out in greetings. Just why?

Spoiler

And the coupley items they always have make the situation more complex, but I am loving it!:love: 

Something to think about guyz~ :ph34r:

Btw, how did you get into the TAEUN ship?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vegaskpopnewbie said:

Wow...I was thinking the same thing but which date do you consider their first date? When they met on the rooftop?

Did u mean their first OFFICIAL DATE AS A REAL LIFE COUPLE? I believe they became official after that chicken and beer episode. So the first official date could be the SHINee dorm visit episode But I strongly believe when Taemin visited Apink's dorm they were already having mutual understanding of real time feelings. Many have noticed the look of Taemin at Naeun during the time when Naeun sang I'm In Love for his birthday (the look of a man who's passionately in love). I think that one month separation (SHINee in Japan) really made a huge impact on these two. It made their hearts grow fonder for each other. :relaxed:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, 14shyx said:

I consider their first date as the time they first met to film WGM, though I perceive it as more of a "blind date" than anything.

I believe that before they had their official hook-up in the chicken-and-beer episode, Taemin and Naeun had a "some" relationship. I don't think just texting and calling each other would explain how they became close in just 20+ episodes (especially since some of the episodes are "two parters"), so they definitely met outside WGM at some point. I think that's when Naeun may have told Taemin that secret the latter never elaborated on following his visit to the APink dorm

In my opinion they had the first real date as a couple in between the chicken-and-beer episode and the Chuseok episode, but since we won't know the exact date until TaEun tell us themselves, I'm pin-pointing their "first date" as the time Taemin and Naeun went to the SHINee dorms and he took her to his room. I always had the feeling that even though the episode finished at them linking arms on Taemin's bed, they spent all day there (Eunji said they were going to order jjajjamyeong in the background before Taeun went on their "home date" ^//.//^)

You can tell when they got more comfortable with each other after their month separation.  On episode 31 where they go back to Jeju and he proposes- he got upset when she didn't remember their 200th day (not intentionally).  I was trying to figure out when he (or they) consider their start...

• Like 2

Hey guys! Haven't been here for a few days.

Spoiler

I was quite busy because I just got back to school (after graduating with a business course) to study another course which is tiring and uncomfortable to me because I hate this course (my new course is IT but I plan to transfer to another school and take Mass Communication course... hopefully lel)

There are reasons btw xD

I made my first TaEun FMV guyss~~~

Image result for gif glitter eyesImage result for gif glitter eyesImage result for gif glitter eyes

It's not that song that I previously wanted to do though. But I hope you all like it~

This is in unlisted, so it cannot be seen in public lel

Just a little dramatic video...

YASS IF ONLY TAEMIN WAS FREE FROM HIS FANS.. kekkekeke

THIS HAS SUBTITLES GUYS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND LEL

• Like 4

On 9/5/2018 at 11:10 PM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was quite busy because I just got back to school (after graduating with a business course) to study another course which is tiring and uncomfortable to me because I hate this course (my new course is IT but I plan to transfer to another school and take Mass Communication course... hopefully lel)

There are reasons btw xD

It's not that song that I previously wanted to do though. But I hope you all like it~

OMGGG :bawling: this fanmade is beautiful !!! you did a great job :love: so many emotions :tears: I absolutely love it !! my heart is crying :tears: i just hope they get free to do whatever they want !!! 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 14shyx said:

Whoever follows a TaEun account on Instagram, please be wary of this user: https://www.instagram.com/i_hate_taeun/

As their user name expresses, they are not a fan of our Taeun couple - while they love Taemin they look down upon Naeun

But before we send anything to them, let us keep in mind that the user is only thirteen years old and that the best thing to do is to either report the account or block them. Not receiving attention is the best medicine at that age and someday they'll mature as a fan and either support our couple or respectfully let others ship what they want. Of course, I trust that all of us can keep a cool head about this :) 

It's funny that this user follows a taemin+naeun account lmao

And her bio is.. lmao

On 9/5/2018 at 11:10 PM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are reasons btw xD

a perfect way to end the week, watching WGM reruns and reading your posts. :) love this song too. thank you for the updates! I agree too...if only they would let them.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2

Be careful about quoting pictures or videos - Please, please, please. :)

If you want to quote pictures, remove/delete the image from your quote, or you can just post by mentioning which picture or video you're talking about. Quoting pics/videos is against Soompi Rules. Admins may take some actions on this thread if we keep breaking the rules.

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER MY LOVELY FELLOW TAEUNIANS. Let's get along more well here! ;)

It's late already. I want to say goodnight HERE before going to TAEUN dreamland. :star:

• Thanks 1