On 8/29/2023 at 10:34 AM, Hunterxshawol said:

Yeah it’s strange cause even the other members of apink Namjoo Bomi Hayoung have hung out with Key Onew and Minho more than Naeun. It’s almost like Naeun wanted to disappear from apink completely while transitioning to just acting and brand deals. It’s hard to tell why she made that move but perhaps it’s to keep her relationship with Taemin private. 

Namjoo, Bomi and Hayoung didn't hung out with key, onew and minho. Namjoo had musical play with onew. Key was invited by bomi on her youtube channel. Minho, namjoo and hayoung has same gym, so they did a tiktok challenge for hard. 

Naeun keeping her distance to apink publicly because some apinks fans amd other members akgaes bashed her and wanted not to connect her name with apink anymore. Naeun received so much hate when she leave her former company and received more hate when she left the group and not becaise she wanted her "relationship with taemin privately, at this point there's still no assurance if these two are in relationship. 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Hunterxshawol said:

Didnt mean to ale this thread quiet. Is anyone following Taemin’s upcoming mini album Guilty?

I am, and I know some other users here are (But since things are quiet in terms of taeun there's nothing to really bring up in the thread here haha) :sweatingbullets:

I am too! , i saw taemin’s new setlist for his album, https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0012155944?lfrom=twitter 

From a twitter user: 

(Some songs in album)

Night Away
-evokes warmth w soft guitar melody+mysterious synthesizer
-abt happy moments w one's beloved
-taemin's sweet vocals maximizing romantic mood

Not Over You
-alternative pop w dreamy codes+rhythmic drums+emotional voice
-abt feeling trapped in longing after breakup

Also, i found on twitter ,this is from years ago, but it made me think that taemin really takes part in his lyrics and choosing of songs https://twitter.com/azulaprodigia/status/1514379405639835649/video/1

I think it only works opening in the app

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 6:20 PM, Hunterxshawol said:

Didnt mean to ale this thread quiet. Is anyone following Taemin’s upcoming mini album Guilty?

Of course! Everyone check out the mv, the king is back! I think it's quiet because a lot of us just assume they broke up and it would be disrespectful to come here and say it to taeunians who still hope they're together.

I don't know how relevant this is to his relationship with Naeun, but when asked about why guilty is the name of the cb, taemin said on a live that he loved someone in a bad way /loved badly. He also shared a song called glimpse of us with us a while back on bubble. Maybe check out the song. I usually don't attach much importance to songs but if you link both his reminiscing over a failed love and the song (The song was also shared with the korean translation included in the video before someone comes here with hE jUsT LiStEnS tO tHe mElOdY aNd dOeSn'T eVeN uNdErStAnD tHe lYrIcS ), it can be sort of a glimpse into how it ended. Again I am sorry if this is disrespectful to say here but this is of course just my own point of view for now. If anything happens I'd gladly eat my own words and cheer for them :pensive: all love to my fellow taeunians

Edited by Kat89
added explanation

from 37:41 -39:42

from 6:15-6:50

I had posted these videos months back , but i thought they were important. I also believe the same , he’s been making songs with a lot of those themes. i hope since naeun is acting with minho , there’s probably still some amicable relation. take it with a grain of salt, i hope to continue supporting both of them 

On 10/30/2023 at 12:25 PM, Kar1 said:

from 37:41 -39:42

from 6:15-6:50

I had posted these videos months back , but i thought they were important. I also believe the same , he’s been making songs with a lot of those themes. i hope since naeun is acting with minho , there’s probably still some amicable relation. take it with a grain of salt, i hope to continue supporting both of them 

Thank you for sharing. I noticed these moments before he left but I kept trying to ignore what they would mean since it would be an admission they broke up, if I believed it was about Naeun. He seems to feel a lot of regrets but that's normal as he is a deep thinker and feels a lot of empathy. It's hard to tell how naeun feels but he was also young and I think all taemints know he used to be quite damagingly blunt at times ha! But it speaks about his growth as person that he regrets not being nicer and feels some guilt over "loving badly" as he said. I still hold the belief they can remain friendly as well though. (though i've heard that ktaemints were apparently aware and frustrated of how much they used to break up then get back together. They mostly hate them getting back together allegedly haha) But I wish for their growth more than my selfish shipping and I realize these might just be unfounded rumors so don't trust my words blindly either!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!

On 10/31/2023 at 3:01 AM, Kat89 said:

Of course! Everyone check out the mv, the king is back! I think it's quiet because a lot of us just assume they broke up and it would be disrespectful to come here and say it to taeunians who still hope they're together.

I don't know how relevant this is to his relationship with Naeun, but when asked about why guilty is the name of the cb, taemin said on a live that he loved someone in a bad way /loved badly. He also shared a song called glimpse of us with us a while back on bubble. Maybe check out the song. I usually don't attach much importance to songs but if you link both his reminiscing over a failed love and the song (The song was also shared with the korean translation included in the video before someone comes here with hE jUsT LiStEnS tO tHe mElOdY aNd dOeSn'T eVeN uNdErStAnD tHe lYrIcS ), it can be sort of a glimpse into how it ended. Again I am sorry if this is disrespectful to say here but this is of course just my own point of view for now. If anything happens I'd gladly eat my own words and cheer for them :pensive: all love to my fellow taeunians

I checked the composers/producer of his songs in guilty album and Taemin didn't participate on writing/composing even a single song on the album. So why you relate it to naeun tho? And please their relationship is still a rumor, only hearsay. I am a shipper but im not very delusional to attach every taemin song on naeun. 

4 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

I checked the composers/producer of his songs in guilty album and Taemin didn't participate on writing/composing even a single song on the album. So why you relate it to naeun tho? And please their relationship is still a rumor, only hearsay. I am a shipper but im not very delusional to attach every taemin song on naeun. 

Yes, Taemin is famously never involved in picking out his own songs and is very shallow and only listens to the melody and the words: “I’ve loved badly” when asked why he chose that song were also made up in my head…In any case reread the part where I said this is just my opinion and calm down. I don’t care enough to go back and forth about this on a shipper forum when you’ve previously harassed me before for voicing my opinions. You can keep replying to your heart’s content though!

To everyone else, happy shipping! I’ll keep hoping for good things for both of them together or separately too :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I agree we shouldn't link all lyrics (especially ones that Taemin didn't write) to Naeun. The original writer for Guilty did write it about her cheating ex.

Spoiler

Taemin saying the lyrics is about him loving someone in a bad way /loved badly. It's a toxic love. Taemin's had these types of songs before about bad love there's nothing wrong about talking about the possibility of him breaking up with someone but I do think it's better to focus on his self written works. 

--

Taemin said this recently in a interview as well so that's that hahha

“[The single] ‘Guilty’ is about a selfish love that hurts the other person. It’s not coming from my experience, but I used it as a way to define what love is and express it on stage.”

Taemin on ‘Guilty’: “I think it's more attractive to make the negative look beautiful” (nme.com)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been too long since I’ve been back on this forum. A lot seems to have changed. Last time I was active here seemed to be around 2020/2021 and I don’t know why but I just randomly felt like coming back here. Guess I really missed catching up on Taeun crumbs. The forum seems to really be silent these days which is unfortunate and a bit sad especially with many fans feeling dejected with the lack of clues but it was such a great time to come together and discuss on how we find the relationship so fulfilling and cute. 

Would love to find more clues these days but with naeun being an overall actress and taemin in the kpop space it’ll be very hard/ non-existent (although I genuinely hope to get some links with minho and naeun doing the drama together and how taemin has apparently already commented on that-fingers crossed)

P.S. Also since I caught up on a few pages here once again-had NO IDEA on this 2019 Jeju trip omg someone please fill me up on this :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's definitely a bit puzzling. The other Apink members like Namjoo, Bomi, and Hayoung seem to have hung out more with Key, Onew, and Minho. Maybe  Naeun wanted to step back from Apink, focusing more on acting and brand deals. It's tricky to figure out her motivation, but some speculate it could be to keep her relationship with Taemin under wraps.

On the flip side, it seems Naeun might be keeping her distance from Apink publicly due to fan backlash and the whole akgaes situation. It's unfortunate she faced so much hate when she left her former company and even more when she left the group. Guess it's a tough call whether it's about a private relationship or just navigating through some unwanted attention. Read more....

Edited by JamesWilli

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, have you heard of the rumor about Taemin and Sakura being the couple that Dispatch will be announcing this year?? Like whatt??? I'm totally caught off guard but happy for Taemin at the same time!

I'm just surprised because it's so random like I never seend them interact before hahaha

2 hours ago, BabyCheese6v6 said:

Hey guys, have you heard of the rumor about Taemin and Sakura being the couple that Dispatch will be announcing this year?? Like whatt??? I'm totally caught off guard but happy for Taemin at the same time!

I'm just surprised because it's so random like I never seend them interact before hahaha

From what I saw it started as a baseless rumour on tiktok but tbh I would welcome it, or any kind of news. I've just about closed the taeun shipping chapter of my life. it was a lot of fun but for me personally I think it's been over for a few years now. Nothing against people who still believe in them, power to you~ I still find myself sometimes lurking this thread etc, expecting to see a post about them dating others ^_^ well when it comes I'll be happy either way. I don't doubt they had something special but nothing really lasts forever and we'll never know if they did or didn't.

Anyways, I've been lurking this thread for many years and I think this will probably be my last post unless something huge worth talking about happens lol, have fun guys, don't get too disheartened. shipping is supposed to be fun, if the fun is no longer there perhaps it's time to take a break away~  

:heart1:

On 1/4/2024 at 10:01 PM, Catherinecatt said:

From what I saw it started as a baseless rumour on tiktok but tbh I would welcome it, or any kind of news. I've just about closed the taeun shipping chapter of my life. it was a lot of fun but for me personally I think it's been over for a few years now. Nothing against people who still believe in them, power to you~ I still find myself sometimes lurking this thread etc, expecting to see a post about them dating others ^_^ well when it comes I'll be happy either way. I don't doubt they had something special but nothing really lasts forever and we'll never know if they did or didn't.

Anyways, I've been lurking this thread for many years and I think this will probably be my last post unless something huge worth talking about happens lol, have fun guys, don't get too disheartened. shipping is supposed to be fun, if the fun is no longer there perhaps it's time to take a break away~  

:heart1:

Same. I discovered Taeun couple in late 2020. I started watching wgm of sungjoy first in early 2019 then later on discovered taeun in Dec 2020. Those couples gave me the happiness and distraction I needed that time cuz I was going through a break up from a 7year long relationship. They helped me heal and moved on from my past relationship. And also bec of them, I was able to discover their respective group's discography and later on became their fan. 

Tbh, I was really hoping that those couples will end up together but got my 1st heartbreak when Joy got involved with Crush. Totally devastated but still cheered for them. I'm still glad that Joy was able to find her happiness in another man and hoping that Sungjae will do to.

Now for Taeun couple, I think i'll be more devastated if one of them have a dating scandal. My heart will break at first but I know that I'll cheer on them in the end cuz they are humans too who deserved to love and be loved. I'm just hoping that they'll end up with the person who will truly love them. 

Just like u, even though I know that the ship has long been over, I still visit this forum from time to time to check on any updates about them. Still clinging to that tiniest hope that their paths will cross again. 

• Like 2

On 1/4/2024 at 7:42 PM, BabyCheese6v6 said:

Hi! Im a silent reader of this forum, discovered wgm-taeun because one of my irl friend shared a link about them in 2021, and discovered this forum on the same year. I am familiar with taeun especially with Naeun because of her drama cinderella and 4 knights. This is my first time to reply since I ony read comments here and never signed up not until today. I signed up because I want to give opinions and clarify the circulating rumor about taemin and sakura. The dating rumor between them started by a fake dispatch acct and obviously the rumor is certified fake. 

I, like the other international fans were waiting for the dispatch nye couple. If im not mistaken the dispatch couple became talk of the town in pannchoa 2 or 1 week before 2023 end. Knetz said that the dispatch couple are a 2nd gen idol-actor and who is very active in acting now, while the female is a member of popular 4th gen. In pannchoa, there are names that were mentioned... the 4th gen female idols are sakura, karina and hyewon (former iz*one), but mostly knetz mentioned karina and hyewon. And the 2nd gen male idol-actor were mentioned are park hyunsik, lee junho, im siwan. Knetz never mentioned Taemin since he's not an actor and obviously not active actor. 

A lot in pannchoa guessed it was lee junho and karina or im siwan and hyewon. Dispatch never released the nye couple, I thino because of their respect to the demise of a korean actor. 

Forgot to include this that im siwan and hyewon had sighting together last year of september, even some ifans believed that dispatch nye couple are them. 

Edited by hhlj

OMG!! I almost had a heart attack on Naeun's latest IG post. Thought it was Taemin who's taking a photo of her! Cuz the reflection looks Taemin lol. Just checkout her IG post today, I can't seem to attach the URL in insta here huhu 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd drop this little tibit, simply to document something that ironically sucked me back into the Taeun vortex against my will xD

Recently Taemin got swept up in a dating rumour with Noze, one of his and Kai's backup dancers. A Chinese netizen compiled their findings and used Google Translate to spread this on Korean forums, though Shawols have thoroughly debunked almost all of the "evidence", and it's speculated the netizen is doing this as a smear campaign against Taemin. Considering they're (apparently) accusing Taemin of "not treating his fans well" and "he gives more autographs to international fans", which - doesn't correlate to him dating Noze at all imo, I wouldn't be surprised if that was their true intention. It's reminding me of when Naeun suddenly got that old dating rumour with Lee Soohyuk revived right before one of her dramas aired. Taemin hasn't immediately debunked this himself like the other times but whether or not he's dating Noze*, the situation's ridiculous in of itself so I don't think he felt the need to clarify this one lol

*If he is dating her then I hope they treat each other well and are happy ^^ The netizen posted a video of Minho, Key and Noze attending Taemin's concert, and Minho seemingly looked at Noze when Taemin proposed to us Shawols(?) (where's our dating rumour with Taemin, he's been flirting with us since 2018 asdfghjkl). If Minho was looking at Noze then that has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen

Anyways, one of the pieces of "evidence" was a "Lovestagram" where Noze used a black heart emoji as a caption for one of her Instagram posts, and Taemin used a black heart for one of his posts. Both posts featured the two in all-black clothing as well. The Chinese netizen made it seem like they posted within the same time period, but fans quickly pointed out they cropped out the date the photos were uploaded, which showed these posts were made months apart. So - what Lovestagram? Then a day or two after this dating rumour, Naeun posted on her Instagram, with a majority of the photos featuring her in black clothes, and the caption she chose? A black heart. It's most likely a coincidence but the timing really took me out haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1