Here's my 2 cents on this topic: just want to hear some responses.

Trust I generally don't 'ship'. But the whole WGM concept validates this ship for me. To be honest, the silver rosary worn in 2014 (T), and between 2015-2018 (N) is confirmation for me; without question. But looking through the thread sort of discourages you so, here's an observation. Granted, it's been almost 2 years since these episodes aired. And I can't be sure just how much control T had over the details and execution of his (hilarious) As We Wish Romantic drama - but I audibly gasped when I saw the childhood flashback scene to see that his romantic interest was wearing an identical silver bracelet, with a aqua pearl charm (like the gifted rosary in WGM). Look, I'm not one to just keep looking for reasons and evidence but the mere inclusion of it is just ??? It was more likely to be an executive decision than a random coincidence. Like, I wouldn't underestimate the thought/heart (T) put into the making of that short drama just because it was for a show. 

Also:

- T and N (and also Kai, who comments on the drama most eagerly) all went to the same middle school?

- In my mind, the story reads as a sort of 'what if' they had met at that age, or they were metaphorically 'kids' or in that same mentality/naivety in WGM when they met.

- In the dialogue, T says something like 'I can be your chauffeur for the rest of your life'. Our girl N didn't have her license until very very recently. The line, to me, might read as an inside joke.

- ..... White bear and Sketchbook motif. 

It's in the details, and with that much evidence I wouldn't overlook it.

As We Wish Ep2:

- Job experience in a flower shop isn't dissimilar to what N does at her friends flower arranging business. 

- T is clearly a hopeless romantic / sort of pure

- the guy literally exposes the secret dating concept in that episode. Like clearly celebrities date, but I'm surprised people didn't pick up on how forward that comment was.

Note: I recently JUST got back into Shinee and I literally made an account today to make this post after reading pages of this thread in the middle of the night out of boredom; so bear in mind these observations were only so blatantly obvious to me after picking apart evidence on here. So don't doubt/discredit yourself, this stuff was really helpful.

• 1 month later...

idk if i can still say this place is safe or not to share "theory/code" about taeun, because there are people who have crossed the line on twt by twitting about taeun "code" from this thread and tagging naaeun's official account , whereas lately naaeun has been quite active on twt by liking fansite posts, in realtime. this year has been a tough year for naaeun, in fact she has not posted on insta for several weeks and she only has herself to lean on...

It's a shame when naeeun starts to open up and ends up read things related to ships, what if later she feels uncomfortable and afraid to interact again...

so what if there is a code or theory it's better to keep it to yourself or talk to a circle you can trust not in a pulic space...

but again it's up to you, this is "soompi thread" the place to post about taeun's theory at first, but yes there are some selfish people who have crossed the line and and when she is reprimanded she even blocks you

28 minutes ago, NanaKim said:

idk if i can still say this place is safe or not to share "theory/code" about taeun, because there are people who have crossed the line on twt by twitting about taeun "code" from this thread and tagging naaeun's official account , whereas lately naaeun has been quite active on twt by liking fansite posts, in realtime. this year has been a tough year for naaeun, in fact she has not posted on insta for several weeks and she only has herself to lean on...

It's a shame when naeeun starts to open up and ends up read things related to ships, what if later she feels uncomfortable and afraid to interact again...

so what if there is a code or theory it's better to keep it to yourself or talk to a circle you can trust not in a pulic space...

but again it's up to you, this is "soompi thread" the place to post about taeun's theory at first, but yes there are some selfish people who have crossed the line and and when she is reprimanded she even blocks you

i don’t think there’s any need to spread panic. i understand your concerns but i saw the post and a naeun fan who i know follows that account and she managed to convince her not to tag naeun again and to delete the post obviously. There are always going to be immature people but as long as we can talk to people i’m sure there can be a solution. This is our safe space and i’d hate for that to disappear because of the actions of one person. Anyway we are 3 months away from seeing taem again. i want to cry :crymeme:

On 9/2/2022 at 7:41 AM, Kat89 said:

i don’t think there’s any need to spread panic. i understand your concerns but i saw the post and a naeun fan who i know follows that account and she managed to convince her not to tag naeun again and to delete the post obviously. There are always going to be immature people but as long as we can talk to people i’m sure there can be a solution. This is our safe space and i’d hate for that to disappear because of the actions of one person. Anyway we are 3 months away from seeing taem again. i want to cry

ohhh thank you and im sorry for causing panic and suggesting that

Lee Taemin kpop NEEDS you!!!

i cant believe we had to go through this year without kpop idol lee taemin and son naeun

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NanaKim said:

ohhh thank you and im sorry for causing panic and suggesting that

Lee Taemin kpop NEEDS you!!!

i cant believe we had to go through this year without kpop idol lee taemin and son naeun

No don’t be sorry. we all know how you feel. It’s all so stressful and confusing. I’m just glad everything worked out in the end.  

oh lord i genuinely don’t know how this year went. I Need Taemin to come back soon or i’m losing it once and for all. I hope the best for Naeun’s upcoming drama “agency” as well!!

Hi guys, I’ve been lurking on here for like 3 months after Taeun legit just stole my heart, it was just supposed to be me watching more Taemin content to get to know him but somehow I fell in love with the both of them, this thread is one of the main things that give me hope where I didn’t know hope could be found. I really hope this thread goes on until the day that we may see them together irl <3 I do wonder though cause I’ve seen lots of hints in Nangni’s ig posts, I don’t see alot of hints being dropped by our baby cheese, if u guys do have hints from his sns or actions then can y’all show me some pls I’m desperate ㅠㅠ

On 9/6/2022 at 8:18 AM, chiceken potpie said:

Hi guys, I’ve been lurking on here for like 3 months after Taeun legit just stole my heart, it was just supposed to be me watching more Taemin content to get to know him but somehow I fell in love with the both of them, this thread is one of the main things that give me hope where I didn’t know hope could be found. I really hope this thread goes on until the day that we may see them together irl <3 I do wonder though cause I’ve seen lots of hints in Nangni’s ig posts, I don’t see alot of hints being dropped by our baby cheese, if u guys do have hints from his sns or actions then can y’all show me some pls I’m desperate ㅠㅠ

Actually the biggest hints are from Taemin himself. The most recent being the abundance of Calobye products in his cabinets and the Calobye box in his house ambassadors usually give out (Naeun gave some boxes to her two close actor friends from her last drama). There’s also the Taemin ig post in LA’ s art district in the same place Naeun took pictures in 2019. I think it was posted on her birthday in 2020 or the day after if i remember correctly. Other small things like buying her sponsored items on the superm reality show and him dancing her tuna ad dance as a hint for tuna in one of their games as well are also talked about here. That’s about as much as I know I think. 

I know that feeling of excitement you have right now because I went through the same thing when i discovered wgm a while ago but just so you don’t get disappointed as I felt I’d like to remind you that Taemin himself said he sees two futures; one in which he is happily married and the other where he isn’t and he’s just as fulfilled and happy either way so he’s not against marriage but I don’t think he’s particularly interested in it either (in my opinion of course). So as much as we want them to “end up together” we don’t really know anything for certain seeing as Taemin himself doesn’t know if he sees a future with Naeun or not (this is no offense to Naeun fans btw I love her a lot too and in an ideal world I see them lasting). Have fun shipping and if anyone knows other Taemin hints please share with new taeunians!

20 minutes ago, Kat89 said:

Actually the biggest hints are from Taemin himself. The most recent being the abundance of Calobye products in his cabinets and the Calobye box in his house ambassadors usually give out (Naeun gave some boxes to her two close actor friends from her last drama). There’s also the Taemin ig post in LA’ s art district in the same place Naeun took pictures in 2019. I think it was posted on her birthday in 2020 or the day after if i remember correctly. Other small things like buying her sponsored items on the superm reality show and him dancing her tuna ad dance as a hint for tuna in one of their games as well are also talked about here. That’s about as much as I know I think. 

I know that feeling of excitement you have right now because I went through the same thing when i discovered wgm a while ago but just so you don’t get disappointed as I felt I’d like to remind you that Taemin himself said he sees two futures; one in which he is happily married and the other where he isn’t and he’s just as fulfilled and happy either way so he’s not against marriage but I don’t think he’s particularly interested in it either (in my opinion of course). So as much as we want them to “end up together” we don’t really know anything for certain seeing as Taemin himself doesn’t know if he sees a future with Naeun or not (this is no offense to Naeun fans btw I love her a lot too and in an ideal world I see them lasting). Have fun shipping and if anyone knows other Taemin hints please share with new taeunians!

Omg I didn’t know abt all of these Taem hints ㅠㅠ it’s probably because I haven’t watched any superM shows yet but I have seen the calobye bottles on the back of his shelves. I never knew abt the tuna dance tho so tysm for that <33 I guess our Taem does show it but more subtle then our Nang <3 Thank u for ur concern regarding my possible disappointment though, I have already come to terms with the fact that there may never be a Taeun ending and there may be one in the end. Whatever choice they make in the future I will continue to support and love them (but same like u in an ideal world I would want them lasting) I really hope when Taem comes back he might drop more hints or bless us with new music, it’s been a long time and I miss him sm ㅠㅠ These Taeun hints tho have always made my day (trust me when I saw Nang post the Francesco painting on Instagram I was on the floor) But for now I’m quite certain that in the future they’re going to be working until their late 30s before they think of marriage ,especially now since Nang is starting out as an actor. But for however long it takes I will aways be supporting both of them in the things they do <33

• 2 months later...

hehe I like reading your thoughts. When I was a kid when I watched taeun, I just liked the intense or direct action. But when you're an adult, watch WGM again. I just realized that these are REAL feelings. Because it's real, sometimes it will take time and slower than other couples. But it's very special. And I hope that both were and will be happy. Together or not. I really look forward to Taemin after being discharged from the army. And the good news of both. Indeed, he has put a lot of effort into his career. And he deserves to be happy with the person he loves. Please respect Idol's privacy, and support them:sweet:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And our ship sunk for real this time.. maybe it's time for us to move on with them. Though both of their dating rumor is not yet confirm there's a possibilty that Naeun is with Soohyuk and Taemin is with YooA. I have fun being a taeun shipper but I guess it's time for us to accept whatever the reality is. 

Signing off... maybe they will meet again someday and that's the time that they will be together for real. 

• Unamused 1

35 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

And our ship sunk for real this time.. maybe it's time for us to move on with them. Though both of their dating rumor is not yet confirm there's a possibilty that Naeun is with Soohyuk and Taemin is with YooA. I have fun being a taeun shipper but I guess it's time for us to accept whatever the reality is. 

Signing off... maybe they will meet again someday and that's the time that they will be together for real. 

That post has already been delete in Pann. This rumor is groundless and the only evidence is based on them going to the same gym, went to the same event and liking a tea ceremony. If that’s the case then we can assume other idols are in a relationship. His private account also follows Taeyeon and shippers have been doing the same with them. 

This rumor should not be taking seriously and the same goes for Yooa (taemin already debunked that by saying he is not dating when those rumors came up) 

Now it has been a long time since any taeun interaction and they may not even be dating but that doesn’t mean we have to believe ever other rumors about them with other idols just because someone has made a post on Pann. It’s not like it’s dispatch or other news site. We don’t need to worry

Edited by Miana Moon

41 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

I don't think you should be discouraged from the posts since both of them are kinda baseless, the YooA rumour was shot down afterwards and in the original post it was said that they were quite akward with each and a manager was present, as for the Nang posts its also quite baseless since the evidence theyre using is of them going to the same gym. So I dont think we have to worry too much, however if they are actually dating then I wish the best for both pairs 

Hi there.. I am new commenter, not really new because im a looker on this forum, just enjoying reading the thread about taemin and naeun. I decided to create an account so I can rely what I knew about the dating rumor of Naeun to Soohyuk. Regardless I am a shipper or not it's all about the groundless rumor about naeun&soohyuk. I'm saddened to read that one shipper who denied the rumor with evidences now believing the rumor because of the post in pann. Please bare with my super long comment. I will make it two parts. 

Pann is absolutely a place for anyone... a fan, hater, anti etc. you can write an article about korean celebrities. Most of the time pann post is not TRUE and if you follow their "dating rumor" you will called it an absolutely a fake one. Idk but there's a group of people (I think) who spreading this false rumor on every social media, they are naeun-soohyuk shipper, this shippers created when they both did the adidas cf in 2019. I know that people here on forum knew that their dating rumor started in weibo, it's their chinese fans who spread it. And no one mentioned here that an account on twitter creating a photo thread that naeun and soohyuk are together ( photos frim adidas cf, w magazine event)and if I remember it correctly those who saw that post started to believed that they are together and some starting to ship them. Honestly the rumor became quite and spark again when naeun transferred to yg.. this was the start some started to spread it on tiktok, that tiktok video of "evidences" gained millions of views. There are some shippers who started to spread it also on instagram and twitter. There's one op in twitter who only created the acct in september of this year tweeting the "evidences" I personally encountered this op on dm, and to tell you the op had different level of delusion (I know that every shipper is delusional). But this shipper is purely delusional. When I started to debunked the "evidences" op blocked me. Some soohyuk fans also debunking and ratioed on every "evidences" that op tweeted. I had also a conversation with two shippers on instagram, and both of them are like the fan from twitter (delusion is on next level).

-part two is debunking pann op "evidences"..  I followed their "dating rumor since 2020 and find op "evidences" a funny and groundless one. 

The pann post was created on sunday, dec 11 and now it was already deleted. 

Pann op evidences are from naeun and soohyuk instagram. Let me list amd debunking each "evidences" 

1. The salad restaurant-this is the hotel cafe, that some think it's a real hotel. This sald restaurant is owned by a former korean actor. This place is loved by many korean celebrities such as rv's joy, hoshi, vernon etc. If you remember the vlog of naeun in apink diary, eating with her sister that's the "salad restaurant". Also, this is the place that naeun, hoshi amd vernon recorded the left and right tiktok challenge. 

2. They have common friends.. tiffany and Taeyeon. Naeun, I mean the whole apink are fan of snsd.. naeun attended taeyeon concert and tiffany became close with naeun because they both attended the same fashion event. Soohyuk followed taeyeon, tiffany and yuri private instagram and fans find out and made story about taeyeon and soohyuk dating. And people in the industry of korean celebrity encountered same person. 

3. They go to the same gym and have same personal trainers. 

That gym was introduced by kim joongkook to naeun in 2017. Naeun are vocal about this fact that he asked joongkook about the gym and also some celebrities also went to that same gym like bts v. The personal trainer, honestly idk how the op find out about the trainer when naeun and soohyuk didn't reveal it publicly.

4. They have same english teacher- thisbis funny because op is referring to julie chung-yes the julie chung who is naeun friend. Julie chung is absolutely not naeun engkish teacher. Op only assumed that julie is their english teacher. The truth why julie chung followed both of them because she's working in the cf industry... she's the one who they worked with adidas cf. She followed korean celebrities who she worked with. 

4. Both have same clothing- this is the most absurd one because korean celebs usually followed trends in clothing.

5. Both post elvis movie on their instagram.. lol well even myself watched that movies and it's not only soohyuk and naeun posting it on their instagram. Gd also posted it because the director of the movie mentioned him and shinee. 

To be continued.. i need to sleep now because I have loads of work this morning. 

People can't seriously be still clinging onto that YooA rumor... no one in SHINee World or 4th gen Kpop even remembers that the girlie exists but Taeunians are so obsessed with her and over what, a pann post written by some rando who even specified that they looked awkward with each other in the post? After Taemin already chided people for believing in it on bubble? :sweatingbullets:

Hell, at this point, let me state here that I personally witnessed Taemin doing the devil's tango in the bushes behind MBC with Song Joong-ki. This forum is no different to pann, so take my word for it ok? I even saw Euisoo passing them wet tissues afterwards. And I can back up my claims because Song Joong-ki called Taemin cute and referred to him as "Taeminnie" in an interview, so as you see, they're definitely dating in secret. Onew even helped set them up. /s

Naeun must also be super busy dating both Soohyuk and Kim Bum according to shippers. I hope she takes water breaks between so many men who she apparently dates now. Or did she already break up with Song Mino and Yoo Soo-bin? I can't wait to see who she blinks at next to see who she's dating. /s

Long time no speak on this forum! Hope everyone's been doing okay during this long Taeun drought ^^

(How scandalous, LauLau! That's not what I heard...after all, Key accidently DMed me pictures of them in the waiting room xD)

Following on what some people have said, the Lee Soohyuk and Naeun post seems very baseless and just recycles information I've seen in previous 'dating rumors' for them.* A lot of netizens were really skeptical too and even called the original poster a desperate shipper, something like that. It's probably why the post got taken down not long after. As for YooA - it's been two years(?) since Taemin personally debunked the rumours. The guy may lie a lot for his privacy but he's also very sincere and honest when it counts (or unintentionally haha) so I'm taking his word for it. And YooA's never really registered on my radar tbh, beyond a short time obsession with her "Bon Voyage" song and when I first heard about that Pann article ^^; I wish her the best for her career though

*Not gonna lie, it did give me a little scare at first - it's easy to get discouraged during this time - but once the initial shock died down and I thought well if that what makes Naeun happy..., it was back to being calm again. If anything, it seems like the poster was looking for trouble as the out-of-the-blue article concided with Naeun's newest drama beginning to air (her acting already looks pretty good! Love the improvement!) + Naeun's been getting quite a bit of hate for leaving Apink (when she didn't even want to) so I wouldn't be surprised if a malicious hater wanted to add onto it

• Love 2

On 12/19/2022 at 12:46 AM, LauLau said:

Naeun must also be super busy dating both Soohyuk and Kim Bum according to shippers. I hope she takes water breaks between so many men who she apparently dates now. Or did she already break up with Song Mino and Yoo Soo-bin? I can't wait to see who she blinks at next to see who she's dating. /s

Oh, I just noticed this part haha The power of being beautiful and getting along well with your co-stars :star:

Out of all the potential suitors Naeun's had over the years Kim Bum's come the closest to "having a chance" imo, though it's also pretty obvious that 1) they just see each other as good friends and co-stars and 2) Kim Bum's sweet if not a natural flirt...a very good one too lol. He's got a way with words, from the few interviews I saw of him, and that coffee/food truck he sent to support Naeun's drama about a day ago had me rolling. It's all decked out with plushies and Naeun+Kim Bum decorations. If it wasn't for Lee Taemin and the InstaStory where Naeun deliberately placed herself in front of Kim Bum's picture, then I'd be swooning over Kim Bum and Naeun too xD

And to roll the ball with Naeun's co-star friendships - lately this is what's been getting me through the Taeun drought. I mean, if she's besties with Park Sodam, has private get togethers with Gamsung Camping castmates, had dinner with WGM staff unnies who worked on her stint...who says she's still not on good terms with her former virtual marriage husband (the delulu in me is striking :joy:)

• Love 1

On 12/18/2022 at 11:46 AM, LauLau said:

Hell, at this point, let me state here that I personally witnessed Taemin doing the devil's tango in the bushes behind MBC with Song Joong-ki. This forum is no different to pann, so take my word for it ok? I even saw Euisoo passing them wet tissues afterwards. And I can back up my claims because Song Joong-ki called Taemin cute and referred to him as "Taeminnie" in an interview, so as you see, they're definitely dating in secret. Onew even helped set them up. /s

How sus is it for Song Joong-ki to suddenly reveal his relationship with some British woman the moment that I out his fling with Taemin xD his agency is good, but I will become better! Dispatch, hire me!

Poor heartbroken Taemin went on insta to show that he's coping well with his cat by his side... that D-100 must have marked off his relationship timeline with Song :((

troll dancing GIF