• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 2:18 PM, chiceken potpie said:

Hi guys, I’ve been lurking on here for like 3 months after Taeun legit just stole my heart, it was just supposed to be me watching more Taemin content to get to know him but somehow I fell in love with the both of them, this thread is one of the main things that give me hope where I didn’t know hope could be found. I really hope this thread goes on until the day that we may see them together irl <3 I do wonder though cause I’ve seen lots of hints in Nangni’s ig posts, I don’t see alot of hints being dropped by our baby cheese, if u guys do have hints from his sns or actions then can y’all show me some pls I’m desperate ㅠㅠ

Hi~~ correct me if I’m wrong,, You haven’t seen some hints on Taemin’s IG posts coz some of his posts was deleted or archived for some reasons, before(?) his military 2021, both Naeun and Taemin haven’t wear any rings and bracelets anymore. Let’s wait for Taemin’s comeback on April, let’s see if there’s some new accessories for the both of them kkkkk

Edited by Mango Pie
mispelled

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!!! To survive the Taeun drought, I am here to recommend you all an amazing Taeun fan fiction. You can find it on asianfics. It’s called Poisonous Bethrodal, and the story is absolutely binge worthy!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last year had Onew and Namjoo in a musical, this year* it's Key featuring on Bomi's channel as someone she wants to be friends with - and he returns the sentiment! That was so cute, seeing how eager she was ^-^ All these sudden Shineepink interactions and the two sources of this thread have yet to collide into each other...for obvious reasons and perhaps some we're unaware of, but I still find it funny. I wonder what combo's next xD

*Apparently the collab was filmed last December but aired during Key's Killer promotions. As a Shawol and Pink Panda they truly saved the best for later :D

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If the tattoo was anything to do with her we'll never know, personally I don't think so. but Let's be honest this ship died a few years ago by now :sweatingbullets: (I haven't followed them in years so correct me if I'm wrong) hopefully since things have died down Taemin and Naeun can breathe a little, not have everything they do be linked to each other ^_^ 

• 1 month later...

As per usual, long time no comment :D

Happy (late) 12th anniversary to Apink + Naeun and happy 15th anniversary to SHINee! Wishing the best for these two groups and that their friendships last through the ages <3

Before I dive into opinions on the posts above - (allegedly) Taemin and (definitely) Naeun are some of the many artists who attended Taeyeon's recent concert on its first day! The thought alone makes my delulu heart race with excitement; the odds of Taemin and Naeun even attending the same event truly happens when the stars, planets and abandoned spacecraft junk align xD Anyway, Taeyeon's a great artist with equally great songs and a good noona/unnie to Taemin and Naeun respectively. I'm sure the concert will be divine + everyone will have a great time ~

(Edit: There's no photos or Taeyeon giving a shoutout to Taemin/any of her juniors, apparently because he didn't want to be photographed and fans/Taeyeon respected his wishes. But I'll add "allegedly" just in case and delete this section if necessary ^^)

- Personally I don't think Taemin's tattoos had correlation to Naeun, if at all? As mentioned above and as I often say, not everything they do has to be associated to "couple things". A part of me did consider it since I do frequent this forum, but I was actually reminded of Jonghyun when Taemin started getting his tattoos. Mostly because I vividly remember Jonghyun acquiring various permanent tattoos - or rather I noticed them over the course of 2017 - and the other members didn't really dabble in them. So he became the member I associated to tattoos for years...until Taemin dashed in. Guess there's room for two members :lol: Back to the topic! We'll never know what influenced Taemin to get his tattoos and why he's keen to put that past behind him, but he seems at peace with his decision, and whatever it is I support him. These days he looks like he came back from a well-deserved vacation (or close enough for this workaholic haha) and after the whirlwind that was the month leading up to his enlistment, I couldn't be happier

- Things have died down ever since Taemin enlisted, which was expected imo since Taemin is, well, Taemin lol Also Naeun's no longer in Apink and mainly working as a model/actress, so that's the end of seeing potential "moments" in music/award shows. It kinda makes me sad that the last ones were before the pandemic, but that's that. If anything I hope Taemin and Naeun have many shining days ahead of them, be it with each other and/or as individuals, and can experience happiness without worrying too much about public perception someday

- Taemin and his neverending love to covering "That I was once by your side"...the true love story? I feel like he does it at least once a year heh

Edited by forevernampyeon_
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

minho and naeun in a drama together againn?? ohmygod yall 

also adding this not taemin and naeun mentioning about making their own youtube channel yesterday 

taemin mentioned it in his live and naeun on weverse the coincidence tho

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 Tweets per post, please put any other Tweets in spoiler tag. Thanks!

On 6/16/2023 at 7:02 AM, jyyhyn said:

minho and naeun in a drama together againn?? ohmygod yall 

also adding this not taemin and naeun mentioning about making their own youtube channel yesterday 

taemin mentioned it in his live and naeun on weverse the coincidence tho

oh also this one taemin singing the chorus of "you touched my heart" by sung si kyung in their ig live 3 days ago its around 16:25 not wgm related but the lyrics of it "you and i must have been really good during the past", "they had no choice but to feel that we had broken up", "no one would have predicted that we have broken up", "a day felt so short during our time together" , "yes it was like that since i loved you" is just:tears:  but some of the other lyrics also reminds me of jonghyun tho im going delusional rn also taemin said he played a little of this song on the piano and so if theres a chance he will give us a listen on bubble after recording it sometime

On 6/3/2023 at 5:30 AM, forevernampyeon_ said:

As per usual, long time no comment :D

Happy (late) 12th anniversary to Apink + Naeun and happy 15th anniversary to SHINee! Wishing the best for these two groups and that their friendships last through the ages <3

Before I dive into opinions on the posts above - (allegedly) Taemin and (definitely) Naeun are some of the many artists who attended Taeyeon's recent concert on its first day! The thought alone makes my delulu heart race with excitement; the odds of Taemin and Naeun even attending the same event truly happens when the stars, planets and abandoned spacecraft junk align xD Anyway, Taeyeon's a great artist with equally great songs and a good noona/unnie to Taemin and Naeun respectively. I'm sure the concert will be divine + everyone will have a great time ~

(Edit: There's no photos or Taeyeon giving a shoutout to Taemin/any of her juniors, apparently because he didn't want to be photographed and fans/Taeyeon respected his wishes. But I'll add "allegedly" just in case and delete this section if necessary ^^)

- Personally I don't think Taemin's tattoos had correlation to Naeun, if at all? As mentioned above and as I often say, not everything they do has to be associated to "couple things". A part of me did consider it since I do frequent this forum, but I was actually reminded of Jonghyun when Taemin started getting his tattoos. Mostly because I vividly remember Jonghyun acquiring various permanent tattoos - or rather I noticed them over the course of 2017 - and the other members didn't really dabble in them. So he became the member I associated to tattoos for years...until Taemin dashed in. Guess there's room for two members :lol: Back to the topic! We'll never know what influenced Taemin to get his tattoos and why he's keen to put that past behind him, but he seems at peace with his decision, and whatever it is I support him. These days he looks like he came back from a well-deserved vacation (or close enough for this workaholic haha) and after the whirlwind that was the month leading up to his enlistment, I couldn't be happier

- Things have died down ever since Taemin enlisted, which was expected imo since Taemin is, well, Taemin lol Also Naeun's no longer in Apink and mainly working as a model/actress, so that's the end of seeing potential "moments" in music/award shows. It kinda makes me sad that the last ones were before the pandemic, but that's that. If anything I hope Taemin and Naeun have many shining days ahead of them, be it with each other and/or as individuals, and can experience happiness without worrying too much about public perception someday

- Taemin and his neverending love to covering "That I was once by your side"...the true love story? I feel like he does it at least once a year heh

sadly they went on a different day naeun went on day 1 and taem on day 2 but this coincidence i noticed naeun wore a black prada bag w full black outfit and taem wore a black prada bucket hat w full black outfit too on the concert i think this is just a coincidence im just going delulu sm again but still happy seeing them supporting taeyeon who is really a great artist!!

btw im new here and started watching their wgm back in 2020 but i just found this forum just last month, i'm very sorry for spamming yall but i'm just trying to make this thread alive again :lol: i'll come back when there's more coincidences/crumbs (mostly delusionals?? lol) we get from taemin and naeun especially that naeun has weverse now and can interact with fans and shinee is having a cb on the 26th! idk but my support for them individually really means alot and will stay forever! hoping more better days will come to them:wub:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

Hiii, I'm new in this forum, but believe me, I've been on the ship since I was in Junior High School. Now, I'm on my last semester of college, and still waiting for them. I watched their episodes like many times, I can't count anymore. These days college life is so depressing, so I'm starting to find many things about them again, trying to collect many details, and I found this forum. I'm so happyyyy.

:elated:

I wonder, is there anyone realizing something weird on Naeun's ig story today, the video one. The hands that made love form, (is it just me or am I too desperate?), they looked like Taemin's, because of the rings. I don't know if it's her friend's hands, if it's not, I think that's cuz I'm missing them so crazy these days. 

I want to know you guys' thoughttt:"""

:sweats:

https://instagram.com/stories/marcellasne_/3127729855235241353?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Edited by Tegi 2512

Those hands are 1000% her friends :sweat_smile: 

sometimes when you really want something you can trick yourself into seeing something that's not there. I used to be a shipper years back so I know the struggle believe me, I just think it's not a healthy mindset. Feels like mostly everyone else is moving on as well, all the large accounts that used to ship taeun have moved on it seems? I remember the times we had like three Taeun youtubers making videos etc.

I'm just passing through to see if anything is still linking them together, I saw Minho and Naeun have a drama together again, so that'll be fun. They always seemed so cute haha

On 6/19/2023 at 5:31 AM, Catherinecatt said:

Those hands are 1000% her friends :sweat_smile: 

sometimes when you really want something you can trick yourself into seeing something that's not there. I used to be a shipper years back so I know the struggle believe me, I just think it's not a healthy mindset. Feels like mostly everyone else is moving on as well, all the large accounts that used to ship taeun have moved on it seems? I remember the times we had like three Taeun youtubers making videos etc.

I'm just passing through to see if anything is still linking them together, I saw Minho and Naeun have a drama together again, so that'll be fun. They always seemed so cute haha

true i can't wait i'm looking forward on their drama and actress son naeun again, i'm definitely gonna watch it!!!

Yeahh, I think it is her friend. Btw, yesterday Taemin was live on his instagram, did anyone see it? or even recorded it? He sang the song that he played when they were at Jejudo. A song by Sung Si Kyung-The Blue Night of Jeju Island. He said that he wanted to go to Jejudo, I didn't get a chance to record it, it was really short. 

A tibit for the delulu heart and Taemin's goldfish memory:

Recently SHINee were talking about countries they'd like to visit. Minho brought up going to London with Key ten years ago, meaning he's referencing to One Fine Day. Taemin mentions Spain...when he went to Switzerland for his One Fine Day trip. He might be referencing a 2011 trip he did with some other members for the "Children of the Sun" vacation guide, or some possible activities he did in Spain for 2012; the delulu part of me thought about his domestic Spain camping with Naeun in 2013 aka ten years ago; and the last brain cell: I too forgot what country Taemin visited for One Fine Day xD (Minkey's trip was so iconic haha)

• Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, Tegi 2512 said:

Yeahh, I think it is her friend. Btw, yesterday Taemin was live on his instagram, did anyone see it? or even recorded it? He sang the song that he played when they were at Jejudo. A song by Sung Si Kyung-The Blue Night of Jeju Island. He said that he wanted to go to Jejudo, I didn't get a chance to record it, it was really short. 

ahhh it was from this live 

its around 12:22, i remember naeun saying when taemin played it that if she listens to this song later on, she will remember that day and taemin replied yeah i think i would really:tears: