The fact that they cut Taemin's part of the Q&A is weird, but what is even weirder is that they did not upload the cut out part to YouTube like they did with the army game segment. I don't know if they ever cut out a guest's Q&A before so I wonder if Taemin even had a question in the first place, like if he decided that he has nothing to talk about...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LauLau said:

The fact that they cut Taemin's part of the Q&A is weird, but what is even weirder is that they did not upload the cut out part to YouTube like they did with the army game segment. I don't know if they ever cut out a guest's Q&A before so I wonder if Taemin even had a question in the first place, like if he decided that he has nothing to talk about...

It's either his part is not as interesting or funny as the other members' part or it's something they can not include in the broadcast.  

I really wonder why they didn't make it a two episode when obv there's so much content on their guesting. 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 10:17 AM, JulieC said:

I am 99% that is Naeun lol but maybe I am wrong ^_^ 

Sorry to bring this topic back, but I happen to see this photo of Naeun that looks similar to these photos here. 

https://pin.it/30oiin3

Not exactly the same pic as the one in the video but it has similar feels lol

Hi guys, does anyone of you have a zoomed-out copy of these photos?? I want to make this my phone wallpaper.

https://twitter.com/naeun_thailand/status/1095336113189806085?s=19

Thank you in advance!!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!

Shinee guested on 1thek prisoner interview. My delusional mind telling me that Naeun and Taemin had a possibility that they met in kakaoM building. Don't mind me i'm really in delusion when I watch their guesting here. 

Edited by Geminigurl
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Shinee guested on 1thek prisoner interview. My delusional mind telling me that Naeun and Taemin had a possibility that they met in kakaoM building. Don't mind me i'm really in delusion when I watch their guesting here. 

Kakao M n play M building are different.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!

https://www.vlive.tv/post/1-21539608

While scrolling and reading some comments in apink vlive channel I saw this... I thought I will only saw this kind of comment in Naeun instagram or in youtube. Some shippers or should I say new shippers are to bold to leave some comment like this.

I do not know if this OP is part of this forum, but I hope that this Op would never leave a comment like that in shinee's vlive channel, at the end if this Op did it too in shinee's vlive, Naeun would be the target again of hate comment. ( the never ending hate comment).

Ps. I Hope that new shippers would never attempt to this kind of comment ( instagram, vlive,youtube), I know we have RIGHTS to do that, but you need to think the consequences. You will not be the only one get hated, bashed,Naeun will also get more hate and bashers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JulieC said:
Seriously why ? no but kakao if you had made melon an international palteform maybe you wouldn't be flopping ! 

I don't know why I can stil play apink songs in my spotify. Some of their songs such as no no no ( orig ver.), mollayo are deleted.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

During yesterday’s video call event a fan asked taemin what colour he wants to dye his hair and taemin said pink, then said he was joking. :blink: Low-key reminds me of the iconic superm live where kai kept on mentioning pink for taemin lol

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Flowerna said:

During yesterday’s video call event a fan asked taemin what colour he wants to dye his hair and taemin said pink, then said he was joking. :blink: Low-key reminds me of the iconic superm live where kai kept on mentioning pink for taemin lol

I remember that too and he even handed a PINK "ddakji" to Taemin and teased him for it. Then he tried to offer Taemin another color but Taemin said it's okay and used the pink one. Hahahaha! 

Also I find it cute how Taemin's flexing his new Celine shirt which has purple (Taem's fave color) and pink color on it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5-40Hnfa6/?igshid=kfwdl9jhvx9

• Like 1

I JUST REALISED TAEUN’S 300TH DAY IS ON FEB 10 2014, NAEUN’S BIRTHDAY OMG 

I know I am 7 years late but I’m really surprised, their fate- I’m getting goosebumps!

It’s actually because i rewatched wgm ep 31 where they went back jeju for their 200th day, so I wonder when will their 300th day be and ITS ON FEB 10 we all know they still contact each other after wgm I’m sure they knew this too especially taemin who counted the days, they may even celebrated that:bawling:  

+ their 1500th day is on May 25 2017, that’s shinee’s debut date:tears:

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Flowerna said:

I JUST REALISED TAEUN’S 300TH DAY IS ON FEB 10 2014, NAEUN’S BIRTHDAY OMG 

I know I am 7 years late but I’m really surprised, their fate- I’m getting goosebumps!

It’s actually because i rewatched wgm ep 31 where they went back jeju for their 200th day, so I wonder when will their 300th day be and ITS ON FEB 10 we all know they still contact each other after wgm I’m sure they knew this too especially taemin who counted the days, they may even celebrated that:bawling:  

+ their 1500th day is on May 25 2017, that’s shinee’s debut date:tears:

Is this counted from the first airing of their first WGM episode meeting or the actual first shooting date?