2 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Nope. I don't think that Apink will have a cb this april, maybe their cb will be in May. For Shinee we still don't know if they will promote it since it is only a repackaged album. 

I agree with u, I think apink not cb in April or even May.

Eunji has musical theater till April, right?

I think fans song to celebrate apink 10th anniversary just upload in ytb channel and not to promotion in music show.

Maybe apink will cb with summer vibe.

I miss naeun's smile in stage, I hope this cb have bright cheerfull vibe so members can smile a lot at stage. Like no no no, remember, Mr chu song. :selfie2:

50 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

I agree with u, I think apink not cb in April or even May.

Eunji has musical theater till April, right?

I think fans song to celebrate apink 10th anniversary just upload in ytb channel and not to promotion in music show.

Maybe apink will cb with summer vibe.

I miss naeun's smile in stage, I hope this cb have bright cheerfull vibe so members can smile a lot at stage. Like no no no, remember, Mr chu song. :selfie2:

Mr. Chu was released on April 2014, this is not a summer song. But, I think that they will have a cb this may. Namjoo did almost hinted their cb on a radio show. I forgot also that Apink will have an announcement this sunday, March 28... no one knows, not a hint about what's happening this sunday.Maybe a cb? 

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

Looking at the number of things that 'need' to come out, I really doubt that Taemin will enlist before the very end of the year, if not the beginning of next year, alas he needs to time his enlistment so that he can come out before SHINee debut's 15th anniversary in May 2023. There is no way that he would miss out on that.

I think he’ll enlist around October this year, there’s a rumor that he’ll join the H.O.T cover stage on September but it’s still unconfirmed. Shinee members also nagged him to join the military earlier as they couldn’t do much now because of the pandemic (like tours- shinee’s main profit is from tours). It’s either he’ll enlist earlier than reported or delay it until the very end like baekhyun. But still, he haven’t open up about his military service yet so maybe he’s still deciding. I wonder which department he’ll go..

20 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

I forgot also that Apink will have an announcement this sunday, March 28... no one knows, not a hint about what's happening this sunday.Maybe a cb? 

Seems like it’s for their 10th anniversary fan song or a group variety show? I’m looking forward to it I hope they’ll give us a lot of contents and promotions like shinee’s recent comeback. The lack of apink content these years.. sigh 

I guess it’s basically confirmed that they’ve renewed their contract with playm.

7 minutes ago, XamandaX said:

Can I know what H.O.T stage are u talking about ?

H.O.T is the first gen idol of SM. If you are watching return of superman, one of the dad there before is a former member of H.O.T-moon hee Jun, father of JamJam and husband of former crayon pop member.

She's talking about the rumored special stage of idols that will perform a H.O.T song, and Taemin was one of the rumored idol. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XamandaX said:

Can I know what H.O.T stage are u talking about ?

It was a rumor stating that SM will hold a concert on September for H.O.T’s 25th anniversary. Taemin is included in the lineup. Exo chanyeol and baekhyun isn’t in the list so people speculate they will enlist before the concert. Now it’s confirmed that both of them will enlist soon, so I think this list may be accurate.

Naeun posted a picture of her during remember era. I wonder why.. is she going to dye her hair red again for the comeback or because 2015 was special for her :rolleyes:

• Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 8:39 AM, Flowerna said:

Naeun posted a picture of her during remember era. I wonder why.. is she going to dye her hair red again for the comeback or because 2015 was special for her :rolleyes:

Well, I guess this is a purely hint for their cb. I saw this post on twitter, and I foegot that Namjoo also posted like this also on her IG.. reminiscing their younger self. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

On 3/27/2021 at 9:04 AM, Geminigurl said:

H.O.T is the first gen idol of SM. If you are watching return of superman, one of the dad there before is a former member of H.O.T-moon hee Jun, father of JamJam and husband of former crayon pop member.

She's talking about the rumored special stage of idols that will perform a H.O.T song, and Taemin was one of the rumored idol. 

Oh I know who HOT is thank you !!! 

thanks @Flowerna

Someone on Twitter mentioned that there will be a hint today regarding apink!! Idk if it’s true or not but I hope it’s more activity !

4 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Does anyone know about the Cnblue minhyuk thing with naeun? I read a comment below a taeun video stating that one time both shinee and cnblue was at the airport at the same time and taemin kept on looking at minhyuk like he’s annoyed. Does anyone has the link for the video? 
I know cnblue minhyuk once mentioned on a broadcast saying that he drank an expensive champagne with naeun at a rooftop bar in Thailand. It happened in 2017 and a lot of people said minhyuk was trying to get naeun but he failed because naeun was with taemin that time. Minhyuk also admitted he had feelings for naeun on the broadcast.

Probably was a photo taken at this airport, was it?  but i think all of this is just a rumor. Taemin looks really tired, ppl must have misunderstood.

25 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

Probably was a photo taken at this airport, was it?  but i think all of this is just a rumor. Taemin looks really tired, ppl must have misunderstood.

Yes I think so. He does look very tired. Probably because 2017 was one of the years with the most shippers so some information was spread incorrectly. 

31 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

Yes I think so. He does look very tired. Probably because 2017 was one of the years with the most shippers so some information was spread 

Nope. I don't think it is because of shippers.shinee is very busy that year. They had Japan concert tour, and attending kpop events. Taemin also preparing for his first solo concert in South Korea and Japan and also preparing his solo album. 

25 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

Taemin already hinting his enlistment this year on vlive ( shawols speculation), summer or after summer. I kinda feel it that he will enlist this year. he said that his solo cb will be in May. 

I was about to write the same thing lol and yup it looks like what he was trying to say is that he thinks he may still be with us this summer but he is not certain about it, which also means that if he doesn't enlist in the summer, he'd definitely enlist by fall. I'm not ready for this...

:crybaby:

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Curiouscat11 said:

Omg where is the videooooooo

Too bad the video link was broken.. it’s expired(?)

40 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

Taemin already hinting his enlistment this year on vlive ( shawols speculation), summer or after summer. I kinda feel it that he will enlist this year. he said that his solo cb will be in May. 

So I’m right. He’s enlisting earlier than reported.. I got that feeling when I knew shinee, superm and his solo albums are all scheduled to be released on the first half of the year.. :(

and if his solo cb is in May, I think we can expect him and apink to meet on music shows? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

sorry to intrude but there are really no actual images of taemin glaring at him why do people make weird rumors up? 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

sorry to intrude but there are really no actual images of taemin glaring at him why do people make weird rumors up? 

I think some posts in this forum were deleted again. There’s a video but the video is expired, the comments are saying he’s glaring at him for few times. Kang minhyuk was bashed by a lot of people saying he’s using naeun for attention that time, not sure if he’s really glaring at him or maybe he’s just tired. 

Idk what happened but some posts here were being deleted for a few times already. Urgh

Guys I just realised it’s almost april now omg that means taemin will enlist in 2-4 months??? I freaking thought it’s still February now like what- 

3 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

I think some posts in this forum were deleted again. There’s a video but the video is expired, the comments are saying he’s glaring at him for few times. Kang minhyuk was bashed by a lot of people saying he’s using naeun for attention that time, not sure if he’s really glaring at him or maybe he’s just tired. 

Idk what happened but some posts here were being deleted for a few times already. Urgh

oh okay now I get it. Thanks! i just didn’t understand that such a rumor transcended this way in the fandom that people were translating taemin’s body language towards minhyuk that just seems too extreme to me lol

11 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

Guys I just realised it’s almost april now omg that means taemin will enlist in 2-4 months??? I freaking thought it’s still February now like what- 

I was surprised by the news too while I was watching his vlive earlier. He was speechless a lot of times when he's talking about the possibility of not being here (outside) in the summer. 

Well, I guess his enlistment couldn't be postponed any longer if he wants to be with his members on their 15th anniv on May 2023. He needs to enlist now or the next quarter since he had to complete at least 18-20 months or more depending on which unit he will be assigned to. I wish he wouldn't be assigned to the social service unit (not sure if this is correct) cause as far as I know that has the longest term, amounting to 24 months? Not sure about this. But I just hope to see Taemin the soonest time possible.