46 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Is this counted from the first airing of their first WGM episode meeting or the actual first shooting date? 

In the episode taemin mentioned November 2 is their 200th day, means that he counted from their first shooting date- April 17. If we count from April 17, their 300th day is on February 10 2014 and their 1500th day is on May 25 2017 :)

• Like 3

So I'm dumb... I just realized that the apartment we saw in Taemin's recent V Lives videos (which did look really familiar I guess) is still his old apartment... there was no unpacking, but maybe packing... looks like at the time of his V Live with Kkoongie (his cat) he still had his old apartment so he wasn't fully moved yet. :sweatingbullets:

On 3/5/2021 at 3:40 AM, LauLau said:

So I'm dumb... I just realized that the apartment we saw in Taemin's recent V Lives videos (which did look really familiar I guess) is still his old apartment... there was no unpacking, but maybe packing... looks like at the time of his V Live with Kkoongie (his cat) he still had his old apartment so he wasn't fully moved yet. :sweatingbullets:

Vlive taemin when?

I think all vlive taemin did it is in his new apartment.  His new apartment is the same complex with new SM ent new building.

On 3/5/2021 at 3:40 AM, LauLau said:

Isn't it his new apartment?? Shawols said that it ia his new apartment? The cabinets in the kitchen looked different. He even said that he can't do a house tour cause he hasn't finished unpacking yet? He also mentioned in shinee vlive that he already moved to his new apartment.  Or is he trolling us? Lol!

Okay so I just checked my ss of his new apartment and compared it to his old apartment in Taemlog. And i'm 100% sure he has already moved to his new apartment. It's just that the placement of his furnitures are almost the same with his old apartment and even the wallpapers he used have the same shades. I checked the island in his kitchen and it has different colors. On his old apartment his island has black top and white body while on his new apartment it's all black. Even the cabinets are different.

Moreover, in his recent vlive when he went to the cabinet where his trophies were stored, he covered the lense of his camera on his way back to the living room as if hiding something from the fans lol

Oh I looked at the wall with the television set and it looked the same as before....... ok so he just chose a very similar looking apartment as the one before :sweatingbullets: my shawol friend was creating a map of where everyone lived to see the distances from each other and she told me that Taemin still appeared to be living at his old place and it just looked similar enough for me not to double check oops

btw Minho lives in the building that is adjacent to Taemin's old apartment place (and perhaps even the same building as Key's old apartment considering that Key also lived in the building next door) so both Taemin and Key moved out just as Minho started living next to them both :vicx::sweatingbullets:

That's because Taemin used to live at Cheongdam Paragon and Minho now lives right next to it in Yeon Sei Riverville II (that also used to be SNSD's old dorm). Key's old apartment location was never made public since he rented instead of buying it but he either lived in Yeon Sei Riverville II as well or the other building (Yonsei River Terrace) on the other side of Taemin's Paragon.

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

Oh I looked at the wall with the television set and it looked the same as before....... ok so he just chose a very similar looking apartment as the one before :sweatingbullets: my shawol friend was creating a map of where everyone lived to see the distances from each other and she told me that Taemin still appeared to be living at his old place and it just looked similar enough for me not to double check oops

btw Minho lives in the building that is adjacent to Taemin's old apartment place (and perhaps even the same building as Key's old apartment considering that Key also lived in the building next door) so both Taemin and Key moved out just as Minho started living next to them both :vicx::sweatingbullets:

That's because Taemin used to live at Cheongdam Paragon and Minho now lives right next to it in Yeon Sei Riverville II (that also used to be SNSD's old dorm). Key's old apartment location was never made public since he rented instead of buying it but he either lived in Yeon Sei Riverville II as well or the other building (Yonsei River Terrace) on the other side of Taemin's Paragon.

Taemin's old apartment not used at cheongdam paragon, that house is a gift from taemin to his family. He used to living in officetel.

45 minutes ago, kdmca said:

So where does he live now? Is he not in Cheongdam dong anymore? 

Yes, he is not living in cheongdam neighborhood. He lives in the same complex building with SM ent.

Because Taemin has a busy schedule for dance practice. So of course he chose the closest apartment to SM ent.

So I was looking at Naeun's insta posts and i saw a post where she was in London.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9G2wfhu2t/?igshid=1p2oazyv25y50

When did she go to London? Does someone know the date? Because if she didn't go to London in February why would she post these pics on the month of shinee's comeback! I'm saying this because i just noticed that in the first pic we can clearly read "five guys" it's the brand yes...so it could be just me being delulu tho lol but i still think she posted that pic first because of shinee. But in the 5TH pic (again! The number 5!) she posted a pic with written on the wall "The FIVE" again! I really think that this may be her way of supporing shinee's comeback:wub: I know that not every insta post is a hint but at least I can share these thoughts in a good and safe taeun forum so i'm relieved hehe! I know that it's very delulu but why not :D 

On 3/6/2021 at 3:51 PM, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Taemin's old apartment not used at cheongdam paragon, that house is a gift from taemin to his family. He used to living in officetel.

I thiiiink Cheongdam Paragon is where he lived by himself, tho his parents live nearby too. I just double checked the interiors and they look like his old apartment. The exact location of his parents' home was never made public as far as I know, only that it's also located in Cheongdam-dong.

14 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

She did went to London last year in February for photoshoot, but I don't know the exact date.

I must have missed it, but I just checked her instagram caption and... isn't it a bit weird?

Did we discuss this in the forum yet? I'm translating with google so please correct me if this is largely inaccurate but her caption apparently reads:

"아쉬운게 많은 1년전 오늘."

"Today, a year ago, there are many things that I regret."

:ph34r:

21 hours ago, JulieC said:

Naeun Playlist

I can see Harry Styles :) Ok Namjoo you do like SuperM lol 

OMG! So I just searched the lyrics of the songs that Naeun recommended and boy it was really kinda random cause it's a mixture of sad songs, love songs and good feel songs. And since i'm a Taeun fan, of course i'm only going to focus on the "love song" part lol. And here are some of the lyrics of the love songs that reminds me of our couple:

If I Can't Have You - Shawn Mendez

"I'm so sorry that my timing's off

But I can't move on if we're still gonna talk

Is it wrong for me to not want half?

I want all of you, all the strings attached

Oh, I'm good at keepin' my distance

I know that you're the feelin' I'm missing

You know that I hate to admit it

But everything means nothin' if I can't have you"

Runaway- Tiffany

Boy, they don't know nothing

They hating cause I'm into you

If I had a dollar for each time

They say things that ain't true

I'd be a billionairess, no Pérignon or Paris

Rich in the sense of our love (Oh)

Let's just run away, let's just run away now

We can find a way, I don't really care how

You just name the place

I'll be on my way 'round (Way 'round)

You call my name, I'll be there waiting

Let's just run away, can't we run away now?

Hear me when I say I don't wanna

Waste another day with you away from me

So, let's just run away right now

Say You Love Me - Nakala

Baby I'm asking you to lay it out
Baby I'm needing you to say it out loud
Baby I'm asking you to speak your mind
All the time
I feel like being intimate
And I just can't help and explain
I just can't help and explain
How I feel
Do you feel the same?
Say you love me
Girl say you love me
So say you love me
Say you love me
Say you love me
Say baby

Note: for this song, it was like Taemin speaking to Naeun lol

For the sad songs, well 2 of the songs above talks about letting go. And if i'm going to relate it to Taemin's NGDA album, well there's a high chance that two have broken up :'( but we couldn't be sure though. 

Circles- Post Malone

Maybe you don't understand what I'm going through

It's only me

What you got to lose?

Make up your mind, tell me

What are you gonna do?

It's only me

Let it go

Seasons change and our love went cold

Feed the flame 'cause we can't let it go

Run away, but we're running in circles

Run away, run away

I dare you to do something

I'm waiting on you again

So I don't take the blame

Run away, run away, run away

Let Me Go - Taeyeon and Crush 

I ignored it
As my love for you started to fade
Glancing at you through the cracks
I just looked away
We’ve come too far
We’ve known it for a while

Let me go
From your heart that binds me
Let pain, as always, only find me
Though it makes me choke up
I’ll say it for you

Let me go
Scars won’t heal easily
Erase all memories we made together
Let go, it’s time to let me go

Goodbye now
No need to look back, if you care about me
Goodbye now
I’ll get going then (look back)
Goodbye now
As tears stream down, I whisper

Goodbye now :(

Note: Maybe i'm just overthinking but I really hope our couple is happily living their lives together.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

16 hours ago, daragon bbyu said:

OMG! So I just searched the lyrics of the songs that Naeun recommended and boy it was really kinda random cause it's a mixture of sad songs, love songs and good feel songs. And since i'm a Taeun fan, of course i'm only going to focus on the "love song" part lol. And here are some of the lyrics of the love songs that reminds me of our couple:

If I Can't Have You - Shawn Mendez

"I'm so sorry that my timing's off

But I can't move on if we're still gonna talk

Is it wrong for me to not want half?

I want all of you, all the strings attached

Oh, I'm good at keepin' my distance

I know that you're the feelin' I'm missing

You know that I hate to admit it

But everything means nothin' if I can't have you"

Runaway- Tiffany

Boy, they don't know nothing

They hating cause I'm into you

If I had a dollar for each time

They say things that ain't true

I'd be a billionairess, no Pérignon or Paris

Rich in the sense of our love (Oh)

Let's just run away, let's just run away now

We can find a way, I don't really care how

You just name the place

I'll be on my way 'round (Way 'round)

You call my name, I'll be there waiting

Let's just run away, can't we run away now?

Hear me when I say I don't wanna

Waste another day with you away from me

So, let's just run away right now

Say You Love Me - Nakala

Baby I'm asking you to lay it out
Baby I'm needing you to say it out loud
Baby I'm asking you to speak your mind
All the time
I feel like being intimate
And I just can't help and explain
I just can't help and explain
How I feel
Do you feel the same?
Say you love me
Girl say you love me
So say you love me
Say you love me
Say you love me
Say baby

Note: for this song, it was like Taemin speaking to Naeun lol

For the sad songs, well 2 of the songs above talks about letting go. And if i'm going to relate it to Taemin's NGDA album, well there's a high chance that two have broken up :'( but we couldn't be sure though. 

Circles- Post Malone

Maybe you don't understand what I'm going through

It's only me

What you got to lose?

Make up your mind, tell me

What are you gonna do?

It's only me

Let it go

Seasons change and our love went cold

Feed the flame 'cause we can't let it go

Run away, run away

I dare you to do something

I'm waiting on you again

So I don't take the blame

Run away, run away, run away

Let Me Go - Taeyeon and Crush 

I ignored it
As my love for you started to fade
Glancing at you through the cracks
I just looked away
We’ve come too far
We’ve known it for a while

Let me go
Let pain, as always, only find me
Though it makes me choke up
I’ll say it for you

Let me go
Scars won’t heal easily
Erase all memories we made together
Let go, it’s time to let me go

Goodbye now
No need to look back, if you care about me
Goodbye now
I’ll get going then (look back)
Goodbye now
As tears stream down, I whisper

Goodbye now :(

Note: Maybe i'm just overthinking but I really hope our couple is happily living their lives together.

In my opinion you should not interpret the songs because you can like a song by the lyrics, the beat, the voice of the artist. Well, when I see the songs that I liked on Spotify there are full of happy or sad love songs and I'm not even in a relationship so lol :D

• Like 1

In studio choom behind video the shinee members asked taemin to choose between getting 0 phone call in a year / having phone call everyday for a month and taemin asked very seriously “not getting phone call for a year from who?” Idk but it feels like he was relating someone he frequently talks on phone with this question lol ^_^

At last he chose having a phone call everyday while all the members chose getting 0 phone call in a year. Key even asked “really?” then teased him about not picking up their calls. But taemin looked very serious and he stopped for awhile to think before answering + he double confirmed his answer after being teased

I actually think that there’s someone important who he talks on phone frequently that’s why he chose having a phone call everyday tho:ph34r: remember in wgm they used to call with each other almost everyday after finishing their schedules lol

here’s the link for the video, the part I mentioned starts on 6:20

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flowerna said:

In studio choom behind video the shinee members asked taemin to choose between getting 0 phone call in a year / having phone call everyday for a month and taemin asked very seriously “not getting phone call for a year from who?” Idk but it feels like he was relating someone he frequently talks on phone with this question lol ^_^

At last he chose having a phone call everyday while all the members chose getting 0 phone call in a year. Key even asked “really?” then teased him about not picking up their calls. But taemin looked very serious and he stopped for awhile to think before answering + he double confirmed his answer after being teased

I actually think that there’s someone important who he talks on phone frequently that’s why he chose having a phone call everyday tho:ph34r: remember in wgm they used to call with each other almost everyday after finishing their schedules lol

here’s the link for the video, the part I mentioned starts on 6:20

Omo! I was just about to post this too after I watched that scene. I completely agree with your thoughts cause we thought the same. He looks cute when he was pouting while asking "not getting a call from who?" I think he really has someone in mind when he asked that question. In other interviews, Taemin said him and Onew doesn't like phonecalls but here, he contradicts himself.  Can't help but think that he really has someone he talks to everyday and that he can't seem to imagine not to be able to talk to that person for a year lol. 

Not just shinee but even Taem's friends (padding squad) complain on how Taemin ignores their calls even on his bday lol. But the funny thing is he is the one who 1st initiated their (Taeun) very 1st phone call.

I think that's what love does to a person. 

Edit: I just remember, in one of their Vlives, Taemin even mentioned about ignoring his manager's call during his rest day cause he thought that he's going to ask him to work. Lol! I don't know but if u watch Taemin's formal interviews, he'd usually say that he doesn't like not doing anything that's why even on his rest day he'd go to SM to practice his dance or singing. But on vlive he'd usually expose himself or his personal life lol. Now I really believe that Taemin often lies to protect his privacy. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shalalalala said:

Lol I think you guys overthink. If he is really seeing someone the hyungs will definitely know and key wouldn’t have teased or doubt his answer 

They did tease him though.