46 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

I know that Bomi is athletic... but, why is shinee and apink always connected to each other?even in knowing brothers they often connect these two groups...lmao. 

Also on weekly idol 2018 the shinee episode and apink episode are literally the same games and chalenges and they both got cake for their anniversaries. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:
why is shinee and apink always connected to each other?

I actually find it amazing that both SHINee and Apink are representing 2nd generation idols in the current generation of Kpop (and we are into the 4th or 5th wave now??) both with their longevity and continuing popularity ... their public recognition is just amazing, like none of their members need any introduction :wub: we rarely get that now even with popular and/or million-seller groups but every single member in those two have managed to make a name for themselves as individuals as well as part of their respective group~

So yes, SHINee and Apink are kind of similar in that aspect :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geminigurl said:
I know that Bomi is athletic... but, why is shinee and apink always connected to each other?even in knowing brothers they often connect these two groups...lmao. 

And it’s all from MBC- they always link shinee and apink together:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

I actually find it amazing that both SHINee and Apink are representing 2nd generation idols in the current generation of Kpop (and we are into the 4th or 5th wave now??) both with their longevity and continuing popularity ... their public recognition is just amazing, like none of their members need any introduction :wub: we rarely get that now even with popular and/or million-seller groups but every single member in those two have managed to make a name for themselves as individuals as well as part of their respective group~

So yes, SHINee and Apink are kind of similar in that aspect :D 

Yes, i think it’s because all the groups that debuted between 2008-2011 (2nd & 2.5th generation) has already disbanded or on a hiatus. Only shinee and apink are still active and with all of the original members staying together,(except yookyung for apink but apink got famous after she left so most of the people view apink as 6)

Thats why they’re now representing 2nd generation groups:D

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

apink got famous after she left so most of the people view apink as 6)

Let me correct you with this. Apink was already known when they debuted in south korea, they are the most anticipated group who debuted in 2011. They already got cf deal even in their pre-debut ( ceylon tea). Got more cf deals when they debuted (ex. Converse) Apink almost swept the ROTY ( except mma award). Their debut song charted ( top 10). They got their first music show award in their riokie days.  Yookyung experienced the popularity when she still a member. The right term is, apink got their peak of popularity or they become more famous when she left the group. 

Edited by Geminigurl
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Can we pleaseeee just have Taemin on this show already? Would love to see him interact with the babes like Naeun and Minho does. They're all so great with kids!

It'd be interesting because we've only seen Taemin take care of kids on Hello Baby, when he was still pretty much a kid himself. He's a different person now so it'd be cool to compare the past and the present... I also want to see him take care of his cute kitten a bit more :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

The right term is, apink got their peak of popularity or they become more famous when she left the group. 

That’s what I mean, sorry if I used the wrong term. I’m also a panda so I know they were popular after they debuted, but not everyone knows apink before yookyung left. In 2013 with nonono their popularity skyrocketed- basically everyone in Korea knows apink, that’s why most of the Koreans, view apink as 6 and doesn’t know they were originally 7. (There are even articles talking about groups that most people doesn’t know they’ve lost members before, and apink was one of the groups in the list chosen by knetz) but yes I may used the wrong term. Sorry for that :)

And also, naeun’s friend got her a celine earring; the celine packaging in taemin’s Instagram post looks like a packaging for accessories too. I wonder if it’s also an earring lol 

So SuperM will also have a comeback, they’re practicing together today. Taemin is really busy these days, he’s practicing with shinee and another day he’s practicing with superm. I hope he’s not overworked, he never had a break:( This might be their last comeback before baekhyun enlists and I guess taemin will have another solo comeback at the second half of the year, before he enlists. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Flowerna said:

This might be their last comeback before baekhyun enlists and I guess taemin will have another solo comeback at the second half of the year, before he enlists. 

The crazy part is that Taemin isn't even SHINee's busiest member right now - it's Choi Minho! I think Taemin is more likely to make a Japanese comeback, than a Korean one, since NGDA seemed pretty finitive to me (as the last grand comeback before enlistment) though he could pull an Onew and release an EP or something right before heading off to the army... I also think SHINee will have multiple releases this year since they like to release album trilogies. We will have to wait and see though ^^

Edit: as always, when it comes to comeback predictions, I am wrong about it lol

Also, I know that I am very selfish for admitting it but I'm kind of glad that Taemin is a workaholic in a time like this since I will miss seeing him for two years :vicx: I think he might have the same thought since he's working non-stop this year... I guess it's to compensate for the next 21-24 months? At least I will be busy with studies for the first year of his enlistment so that kind of works out for me but man, I do not look forward to it so soon after getting my SHINee back :tears:

Edited by LauLau
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Flowerna said:

So SuperM will also have a comeback, they’re practicing together today. Taemin is really busy these days, he’s practicing with shinee and another day he’s practicing with superm. I hope he’s not overworked, he never had a break:( This might be their last comeback before baekhyun enlists and I guess taemin will have another solo comeback at the second half of the year, before he enlists. 

Omg, I am so happy to see this! I have been listening to SuperOne on repeat nonstop and miss them so much. Same sentiments, I feel bad they're all so busy but yayyyyy for new music.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Omg, I am so happy to see this! I have been listening to SuperOne on repeat nonstop and miss them so much. Same sentiments, I feel bad they're all so busy but yayyyyy for new music.

Its very unlikely that is a SuperM comeback probably its a performance of some sorts, Taemin busy with Shinee probably his new Japanese album and Exo and WayV have been practicing for their comebacks too, Sehun was in the practice room today. 

Just now, Kekw said:

Naeun IG Update

Oh she whatched a Netflix movie !  She said in 2018 that she was afraid to watch movies or series because she put herself in the character's place and it scared her a little bit. 

Seriously you need to watch her part. It's not the first time, but it's been a very long time since she confided like that (41:44) . If I remember it was the end of 2018 ! Wow : time gos by quickly ^^  Even if her future husband is not  Taemin I want the person she loves to protect her, to guide her. At this interview she was 24 years old (25 years old, Korean age).And I like the way she has matured: she wants to be a little more independent as she said  recently in the program Gamsung Camping. She didn't know how to do much without the help of her mom and manager. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, JulieC said:

Oh she whatched a Netflix movie !  She said in 2018 that she was afraid to watch movies or series because she put herself in the character's place and it scared her a little bit. 

I wonder why did she turned off her comment section. I mean it’s more suspicious when you dont want the peiple to comment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JulieC said:

Naeun IG Update

Seriously you need to watch her part. It's not the first time, but it's been a very long time since she confided like that (41:44) . If I remember it was the end of 2018 ! Wow : time gos by quickly ^^  Even if her future husband is not  Taemin I want the person she loves to protect her, to guide her. At this interview she was 24 years old (25 years old, Korean age).And I like the way she has matured: she wants to be a little more independent as she said  recently in the program Gamsung Camping. She didn't know how to do much without the help of her mom and manager. 

This apink variety, that was shown only in their vlive was in 2019. Naeun already had this kind of mindset when it comes to her ideal man... during her 2012 interview she said that her ideal date/ideal man is like a prince of shining armor( protect and guide her), in this interview too you can see that she was already wearing a silver rosary ring. even in apink radio guesting after 2012( even after wgm)her description of her ideal man never changed. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

This apink variety, that was shown only in their vlive was in 2019. Naeun already had this kind of mindset when it comes to her ideal man... during her 2012 interview she said that her ideal date/ideal man is like a prince of shining armor( protect and guide her), in this interview too you can see that she was already wearing a silver rosary ring. even in apink radio guesting after 2012( even after wgm)her description of her ideal man never changed. 

Oh yeah I remember ! It was their 9th year anniversary :) 

As much as I'm worried that Taemin might be overworked w/ Shinee's comeback then his solo comeback and a possibility of SuperM comeback, I'm also happy cause the 18-24 months of absence will be a huge blow to me. I think he also wanted to leave a lot of content for his fans to watch while he's away. 

And I really love seeing him active. Whether with Shinee, SuperM or solo. I will always support him no matter what he do. And i'm so excited to all the new songs he'll be releasing in the coming months. :hwaiting:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, kdmca said:

I wonder why did she turned off her comment section. I mean it’s more suspicious when you dont want the peiple to comment. 

This is what I'm thinking too. Why turned off the comments? I can not see anything 'bashable' by antis in that post.

Oh and what is the movie title? I dont have netfilx so I cant recognize it. 

6 hours ago, kdmca said:

This is what I'm thinking too. Why turned off the comments? I can not see anything 'bashable' by antis in that post.

Oh and what is the movie title? I dont have netfilx so I cant recognize it.