19 hours ago, mississippi said:

I really enjoy watching Gamsung Camping ep 8. It's really made for Taeun.

They had 2 guests not as usual. Cha Taehyun and Kwak Siyang. Here are some moments reminded me about Taeun.

• In the morning, right before sending Cha Taehyun away, they had a conversation about how lovely and romantic Cha Taehyun is with his wife. Cha Taehyun is married to his first love and had been dating for 13 years before getting married. 

Oh I was shocked to read that there's still people who don't know Cha Tae Hyun lovestory. Cha Taehyun was/is one of the most respected celebrities in south korea ( even senior celebrities looked up him) and his lovestory was known all over south korea because it was always a topic when he is a guest on variety.

8 hours ago, LauLau said:

@mississippi Do you want to hear something really weirdly coincidental and hilarious? Cha Tae-hyun and his first love have three children. Among them, they have a daughter called Cha Taeun !!

It is Cha Tae eun or cha taeeun, 2nd child of taehyun and first daughter. Her name is a combination of Taehyun and his wife's name, Sok Eun. 

If ever Taemin-Naeun is real, I wish they would be like taehyun and his wife lovestory. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LauLau said:

@mississippi Do you want to hear something really weirdly coincidental and hilarious? Cha Tae-hyun and his first love have three children. Among them, they have a daughter called Cha Taeun !!

yea that's so cute!!

4 hours ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Oh I was shocked to read that there's still people who don't know Cha Tae Hyun lovestory. Cha Taehyun was/is one of the most respected celebrities in south korea ( even senior celebrities looked up him) and his lovestory was known all over south korea because it was always a topic when he is a guest on variety.

It is Cha Tae eun or cha taeeun, 2nd child of taehyun and first daughter. Her name is a combination of Taehyun and his wife's name, Sok Eun. 

If ever Taemin-Naeun is real, I wish they would be like taehyun and his wife lovestory. 

I hope so!

During yesterday's MBC4u Radio with Ahn Youngmi and Solar, it was revealed that GamCam members have Ktalk group except for Naeun. She said that she has not installed KTalk for years and need a courage to install it because the people she knows might be gone and she will feel left out as if there will only be people she doesn't know (can somebody please explain this to me?? I am actually confused with this translation).

Anyway, this gives me the same feeling with this one lol. Jonghyun said that they also have a group chat without Taemin because he doesn't do SNS. Taemin emphasised it "the yellow app" which is Ktalk. Even though I think Taemin started to install it around early 2018 to communicate with fans before Bubble existed.

So they did not need Ktalk because they use another app to communicate huh? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Didnt taemin and naeun use katalk to communicate during wgm? 

4 hours ago, mississippi said:

yea that's so cute!!

I hope so!

During yesterday's MBC4u Radio with Ahn Youngmi and Solar, it was revealed that GamCam members have Ktalk group except for Naeun. She said that she has not installed KTalk for years and need a courage to install it because the people she knows might be gone and she will feel left out as if there will only be people she doesn't know (can somebody please explain this to me?? I am actually confused with this translation).

Anyway, this gives me the same feeling with this one lol. Jonghyun said that they also have a group chat without Taemin because he doesn't do SNS. Taemin emphasised it "the yellow app" which is Ktalk. Even though I think Taemin started to install it around early 2018 to communicate with fans before Bubble existed.

So they did not need Ktalk because they use another app to communicate huh? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

8 hours ago, taeunlover123 said:

Guys what do you think about Taemin's song "Pansy", do you think it's possible it could be about Naeun?

I was once thinking that Pansy is a song for Naeun since the birth flower of February is Violet and Pansy is one of the Violet genus. Even when we try to search 'Pansy birth flower' on google, it will tell you that Pansy is a birth flower for February. 

Can't help but think that the lyrics suit them perfectly. Here are my thoughts.

• "a resting area I drew for a long time" - so it's actually been 7 years since WGM. Can't believe Taeun shippers are still alive.
  • "the breathing that resembles to mine" - I mean... we all know Taemin and Naeun have so many similarities. Cheongdam middle school, an idol (?), the viewpoint of marriage itself (especially during the adoption topic in ep 34 WGM), and the important thing is about their devotion to religion. Even before they joined WGM, they were known as devoted Catholic (even Taemin said he was surprise because not so many people in young age to use the rosary ring). Taemin going to church during his trip in 2013 abroad (I forgot where), Taemin giving the rosary bracelet to Naeun and even got it blessed at the church in Japan (I bet he was a regular there since Shinee often had schedule at Japan that time), Taemin always touching his rosary ring/bracelet when he's nervous (especially when he whispered to Naeun!!!!), Taemin always praying during new year countdown, Taemin claiming himself as not motae solo but religious since birth lol, Taemin with cross sign in his modified choreography, and recently fans caught a bible at his living room (at Taemin Vlog). Anyway, what is still mystery for me is Church secret talked by Timoteo and Kai in 2017. And for Naeun, actually not many things revealed about her religion, but same as Taemin, always wearing rosary ring or bracelet, giving religion-related book (I am really sorry I do not know the name) as a gift for Chorong who's also a Catholic and said that she was really disappointed to not be able to meet Pope Francis during his visit to Korea, using her baptism name for ig and Dumhdurum MV, and recently Apink's former dancer revealed that Naeun always asked her to go to church when she was under stress. OMG I am so proud of them both. I also wonder if they are attending the same church since they lived nearby Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong. I believe that if they are real, they will have a strong bond as they both have a strong faith to their religion. We can take an example from Taemin's sunbaenim, SNSD's Sooyoung, she and her boyf Jung Kyungho were also introduced to each other by their acquaintance from the church they attended. SM denied their relationship 4 times and said they were just church friend until they admitted the news. They are now in their 8th year of their relationship. So it's really possible that Taeun also maintains their relationship this long. Well, I guess I wrote many TMIs for this part.
  • "we match up each other..." Taemin said this in beer episode that he used to be frustrated that Naeun had a slow pace in doing their relationship while Taemin had a rushing personality, but Taemin said that he matched up Naeun's way of thinking. As well as Naeun, thanks to Taemin, said that she became more easy to express herself ever since.
  • "I can feel what eternity is like" I really do not have to explain this one. If you watch Taeun WGM you will definitely know. Naeun's dream was having an eternal love which Taemin used to find it funny and impossible, but as time passed, Taemin said that he wanted to start believing such things.
  • "your love understood my heart even more generously than the sea" Naeun who was learning to cook even had a bad experience with kitchen during childhood. Even Taemin said that she was like a giving tree. Naeun who is known generous, calobye gift sets for her co-actor (and also Taem! lol we wish), helping her friends' business (the flower shop, clothing brand, and cafe), giving gifts to Apink's staff (revealed in TMI news). But I know that the lyrics cannot be translated as it is. What I want to say is that Naeun is the type of the girl that will give everything to the ones she loved. I know it well that since she is an awkward type and cannot really shows her affection through words, she chooses her way to show her love that way. 
  • "how lucky am I am I..." and "I was lucky to meet you" during the WGM, Taemin said that he was so lucky to meet such a nice and pure girl like Naeun many times. Yes, he was indeed lucky.

Well, as Taeun shipper, we might look it that way. But I personally think that the song is also for Shawols. It is generally for the people he loved, the people who loved and cherished him throughout these years. In Korea, Pansy is also known as a birth flower for May 25 (Shinee's day<3). I am a Pandawols really like the idea tho if it's really for Shawols. The lyrics also fit for the fans who are there for him, for Shinee for a long time.

This song was written by someone + Taemin. Taemin also revealed that this song was originally for Onew's solo album but ending up not being chosen so he took the song for his album. So, I do not know if it's originally his song (I mean, he wrote the lyrics first and then being a free song to be chosen among Shinee member) OR just like Press Your Number, the song was originally for Shinee album but after not being chosen, he took it and re-wrote the lyrics to match with his style.

Anyway, it's a beautiful song. I would really like to hear Pansy live with Taemin and Onew.

The ones I am confident enough are 2Kids, Think of You, and Heaven that were really made for Naeun tho. If you see the lyrics... you will feel it. Especially Taemin really wrote the lyrics. What do you think?

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, mississippi said:

The ones I am confident enough are 2Kids, Think of You, and Heaven that were really made for Naeun tho. If you see the lyrics... you will feel it. Especially Taemin really wrote the lyrics. What do you think?

Personally, I think soldier is the most obvious song for naeun as he mentioned he will protect naeun many times in wgm. Taemin also said the song is about a man who protects his lover like a soldier, and there are also some lyrics about religion in the song. They have the same religion tho. Protecting his lover+ religion, I think this song fully matches Naeun. 2 kids too of course. 

There are a lot of shawols asked taeun shippers to stop being delulu because taemin said these songs are for shawols. But of course he wouldn’t say “yes it’s for naeun/someone I love” right? He knew his fans doesn’t like it when he talks about his relationship (He said this in radio star) so he hides it. Before taemin went MD with naeun in wgm, he stated that he thought of publicising his relationship once he dates but he changed his mind completely after that MD incident, even until now. In Ellen’s show, he looked panic when the host asked superm if they are single. Lucas and Ten also glanced at him. Even if the girl isn’t naeun, I’m pretty sure he dated someone. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mississippi said:

I was once thinking that Pansy is a song for Naeun since the birth flower of February is Violet and Pansy is one of the Violet genus. Even when we try to search 'Pansy birth flower' on google, it will tell you that Pansy is a birth flower for February. 

• "a resting area I drew for a long time" - so it's actually been 7 years since WGM. Can't believe Taeun shippers are still alive.
  • "the breathing that resembles to mine" - I mean... we all know Taemin and Naeun have so many similarities. Cheongdam middle school, an idol (?), the viewpoint of marriage itself (especially during the adoption topic in ep 34 WGM), and the important thing is about their devotion to religion. Even before they joined WGM, they were known as devoted Catholic (even Taemin said he was surprise because not so many people in young age to use the rosary ring). Taemin going to church during his trip in 2013 abroad (I forgot where), Taemin giving the rosary bracelet to Naeun and even got it blessed at the church in Japan (I bet he was a regular there since Shinee often had schedule at Japan that time), Taemin always touching his rosary ring/bracelet when he's nervous (especially when he whispered to Naeun!!!!), Taemin always praying during new year countdown, Taemin claiming himself as not motae solo but religious since birth lol, Taemin with cross sign in his modified choreography, and recently fans caught a bible at his living room (at Taemin Vlog). Anyway, what is still mystery for me is Church secret talked by Timoteo and Kai in 2017. And for Naeun, actually not many things revealed about her religion, but same as Taemin, always wearing rosary ring or bracelet, giving religion-related book (I am really sorry I do not know the name) as a gift for Chorong who's also a Catholic and said that she was really disappointed to not be able to meet Pope Francis during his visit to Korea, using her baptism name for ig and Dumhdurum MV, and recently Apink's former dancer revealed that Naeun always asked her to go to church when she was under stress. OMG I am so proud of them both. I also wonder if they are attending the same church since they lived nearby Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong. I believe that if they are real, they will have a strong bond as they both have a strong faith to their religion. We can take an example from Taemin's sunbaenim, SNSD's Sooyoung, she and her boyf Jung Kyungho were also introduced to each other by their acquaintance from the church they attended. SM denied their relationship 4 times and said they were just church friend until they admitted the news. They are now in their 8th year of their relationship. So it's really possible that Taeun also maintains their relationship this long. Well, I guess I wrote many TMIs for this part.
  • "we match up each other..." Taemin said this in beer episode that he used to be frustrated that Naeun had a slow pace in doing their relationship while Taemin had a rushing personality, but Taemin said that he matched up Naeun's way of thinking. As well as Naeun, thanks to Taemin, said that she became more easy to express herself ever since.
  • "I can feel what eternity is like" I really do not have to explain this one. If you watch Taeun WGM you will definitely know. Naeun's dream was having an eternal love which Taemin used to find it funny and impossible, but as time passed, Taemin said that he wanted to start believing such things.
  • "your love understood my heart even more generously than the sea" Naeun who was learning to cook even had a bad experience with kitchen during childhood. Even Taemin said that she was like a giving tree. Naeun who is known generous, calobye gift sets for her co-actor (and also Taem! lol we wish), helping her friends' business (the flower shop, clothing brand, and cafe), giving gifts to Apink's staff (revealed in TMI news). But I know that the lyrics cannot be translated as it is. What I want to say is that Naeun is the type of the girl that will give everything to the ones she loved. I know it well that since she is an awkward type and cannot really shows her affection through words, she chooses her way to show her love that way. 
  • "how lucky am I am I..." and "I was lucky to meet you" during the WGM, Taemin said that he was so lucky to meet such a nice and pure girl like Naeun many times. Yes, he was indeed lucky.

Well, as Taeun shipper, we might look it that way. But I personally think that the song is also for Shawols. It is generally for the people he loved, the people who loved and cherished him throughout these years. In Korea, Pansy is also known as a birth flower for May 25 (Shinee's day<3). I am a Pandawols really like the idea tho if it's really for Shawols. The lyrics also fit for the fans who are there for him, for Shinee for a long time.

This song was written by someone + Taemin. Taemin also revealed that this song was originally for Onew's solo album but ending up not being chosen so he took the song for his album. So, I do not know if it's originally his song (I mean, he wrote the lyrics first and then being a free song to be chosen among Shinee member) OR just like Press Your Number, the song was originally for Shinee album but after not being chosen, he took it and re-wrote the lyrics to match with his style.

Anyway, it's a beautiful song. I would really like to hear Pansy live with Taemin and Onew.

To be honest I agree that it could be for Shawols too, but Taemin usually says when it's a song dedicated to Shawols and as far as I know he hasn't mentioned that Pansy is a song for Shawols, which made me of course believe that this song is actually for a lover. And everything you listed just makes totally sense to me. I definitely believe that Pansy could be about Naeun especially if they actually are in a relationship. Like in the end no matter what, an idol rarely admits that the songs they write is about a past lover or a lover or anything. I'm well aware that not everyone believes Pansy could be about Naeun or any of his songs, but I am an artist myself and I just believe that you get better at songwriting when you write from experience. 

I believe 2KIDS, Heaven, Soldier, Think Of You, Exclusive, Pansy and I Think It's Love could be a bout Naeun or someone he has/are dating. 

Just want to mention that songs could be about more than one person depends on how someone interpret it. 

Edited by taeunlover123

1 hour ago, taeunlover123 said:

To be honest I agree that it could be for Shawols too, but Taemin usually says when it's a song dedicated to Shawols and as far as I know he hasn't mentioned that Pansy is a song for Shawols, which made me of course believe that this song is actually for a lover. And everything you listed just makes totally sense to me. I definitely believe that Pansy could be about Naeun especially if they actually are in a relationship. Like in the end no matter what, an idol rarely admits that the songs they write is about a past lover or a lover or anything. I'm well aware that not everyone believes Pansy could be about Naeun or any of his songs, but I am an artist myself and I just believe that you get better at songwriting when you write from experience. 

I believe 2KIDS, Heaven, Soldier, Think Of You, Exclusive, Pansy and I Think It's Love could be a bout Naeun or someone he has/are dating. 

Just want to mention that songs could be about more than one person depends on how someone interpret it. 

EDIT*** OKay someone wrote that Shinee's FB page wrote this about Pansy: "Taemin wrote pansy thanking the ones who has stood by him with unchanging love. Pansy is the birth flower for 25th May, SHINee's debut date and it has 5 petals. The flower is used to symbolize love and admiration" So I guess he did have Shawols in mind when writing this

9 hours ago, mississippi said:

I’m pretty sure 2 kids is abt naeun. The first time I heard of it I was like woah.

“we were just 2 kids 2 young and dumb” it screams taeun during wgm. I know that we think this way because we are taeun fans but I mean let me have my moment until they announce otherwise:) 

I love all the songs from this album but I feel like the songs he wrote lyrics too stands out more what do you guys think ? 

By the way, izone’s wonyoung, itzy yuna, (g)idle shuhua and omg Arin performed Apink’s Mollayo on KBS Gayo Daechukje yesterday. I wonder if Taemin watched it, he stayed there after the red carpet to watch izone chaeyeon’s Criminal cover stage, so he may watched the Mollayo performance too? 

• Like 1

I think Pansy is for Shawols, he said so in a vlive presentation of the song, and on other occasions. Also the date of the flower Pancy was like destiny for him, this is all I need to connect it to Shawols.
For 2kids I get mixed feeling, since he said something vague about it... If I remember correctly he said he wanted for anyone to listen to it and feel about their past first love... of course he cannot say it in a way that hints about “his” first love, because his fans might connect it with Naeun (since in WGM he told he got his first love as he wished) and of course Taemin value people privacy, and he would protect someone even if they were apart. So what is it? Something made of to connect with the audience or something personal?

But... if 2kids was really about Naeun, than this means they are not together anymore, because the lyrics clearly say it is over and he prefer to be alone and remember the good memories, with some regret and some question (if I endured, would it have been different?). If it was about Naeun, than I get a really bad scenario about their relationship, a loop of discussions and regrets, emotional scars and so on... “using words like “endured” or “pushed you” really make me feel not good at this thought.

I get some doubts in all this:

-I don’t get the picture of a girl with Naeun character, the song talk about arguing and about a girl who left emotional wounds on him... Naeun is till now a very understanding girl, a timid one who very often try to understand the other one, a caring girl who ask very little for herself. This is of course an impression, but it would have more credibility if the break up was for something else, like the lyrics in day and night.

-there is also another possibility that comes to mind... I remember I saw an interview about another very popular idol who wrote his songs, he said that sometimes he tried to imagine a what if situation, and feel the emotion he would get but that scenario. Maybe this could be it?

well we really cannot know, we can just make some assumptions: if 2kids is about taeun then it clearly tell about a not healthy relationship, and there is the need to be over with it. But if this is the case, then why we see Taemin kitchen full of the products Naeun promotes? Why in superm Mtopia while shopping he buy with ease many products that Naeun promoted too? Of course they are probably very good products, but isn’t it a way to still be in touch with something of a toxic and sad part of the past?

we are just speculating here, but I wonder about your opinion too.

11 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

I think Pansy is for Shawols, he said so in a vlive presentation of the song, and on other occasions. Also the date of the flower Pancy was like destiny for him, this is all I need to connect it to Shawols.
For 2kids I get mixed feeling, since he said something vague about it... If I remember correctly he said he wanted for anyone to listen to it and feel about their past first love... of course he cannot say it in a way that hints about “his” first love, because his fans might connect it with Naeun (since in WGM he told he got his first love as he wished) and of course Taemin value people privacy, and he would protect someone even if they were apart. So what is it? Something made of to connect with the audience or something personal?

But... if 2kids was really about Naeun, than this means they are not together anymore, because the lyrics clearly say it is over and he prefer to be alone and remember the good memories, with some regret and some question (if I endured, would it have been different?). If it was about Naeun, than I get a really bad scenario about their relationship, a loop of discussions and regrets, emotional scars and so on... “using words like “endured” or “pushed you” really make me feel not good at this thought.

I get some doubts in all this:

-I don’t get the picture of a girl with Naeun character, the song talk about arguing and about a girl who left emotional wounds on him... Naeun is till now a very understanding girl, a timid one who very often try to understand the other one, a caring girl who ask very little for herself. This is of course an impression, but it would have more credibility if the break up was for something else, like the lyrics in day and night.

-there is also another possibility that comes to mind... I remember I saw an interview about another very popular idol who wrote his songs, he said that sometimes he tried to imagine a what if situation, and feel the emotion he would get but that scenario. Maybe this could be it?

well we really cannot know, we can just make some assumptions: if 2kids is about taeun then it clearly tell about a not healthy relationship, and there is the need to be over with it. But if this is the case, then why we see Taemin kitchen full of the products Naeun promotes? Why in superm Mtopia while shopping he buy with ease many products that Naeun promoted too? Of course they are probably very good products, but isn’t it a way to still be in touch with something of a toxic and sad part of the past?

we are just speculating here, but I wonder about your opinion too.

I think if 2 kids is about taeun, they might had a fight before so he wrote this song and they got back together? The song title is 2 kids so it might mean it’s about a fight or something happened in the past when both of them are young. Maybe he wrote this song for quite some time and decided to release it now, same case like taeyang’s eyes nose lips which he wrote during their breakup 

23 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9hvs1BlQF/?igshid=1c6fagm3m3h5j

does anyone know when was taemin’s picture taken in this post???
They have the same ring omg? The ring that naeun wears often these days! 

Based on the hairstyle, it’s the View era (2015).

edit

uff... I’m so sorry, I just found out it’s not the same ring :sad1:

look here in the gallery (ninth picture to the right), the ring band is thicker than the one Naeun is wearing.... 

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-pop/page/item/taemin-purple-hair/WZIV_IR7qW3mqaqp23nzX4Ke1Nkxzj

Just because 2KIDS is a sad song then it doesn't mean it can't be about Naeun :/ Also I think it's been said a lot of times before, but artists write songs about breaking up and stuff, it doesn't mean they can't be on/off. Taeyang wrote sad songs too while being with Hyorin, and Hyorin revealed on a radio show that her and Taeyang were on/off. I don't know but that's what I kinda think, because either way 2KIDS is probably about someone he has dated before then. 

4 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

there is also another possibility that comes to mind... I remember I saw an interview about another very popular idol who wrote his songs, he said that sometimes he tried to imagine a what if situation, and feel the emotion he would get but that scenario. Maybe this could be it?

Yes it could be. 2KIDS also sounds like when they were on WGM and then they had to be apart after finishing it. He talks about if he should've just "endured it all" and I just wonder if it could be "enduring the hate they'll receive if they dated". Instead of thinking enduring the toxic relationship, that's what comes to my mind. Honestly the song could be interpretted in so many ways, it's hard to say

4 hours ago, Flowerna said:

I think if 2 kids is about taeun, they might had a fight before so he wrote this song and they got back together? The song title is 2 kids so it might mean it’s about a fight or something happened in the past when both of them are young. Maybe he wrote this song for quite some time and decided to release it now, same case like taeyang’s eyes nose lips which he wrote during their breakup 

Exactly my thought, cause the title says it all "2 kids", and now they're grown ups

3 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Based on the hairstyle, it’s the View era (2015).

edit

uff... I’m so sorry, I just found out it’s not the same ring :sad1:

look here in the gallery (ninth picture to the right), the ring band is thicker than the one Naeun is wearing.... 

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-pop/page/item/taemin-purple-hair/WZIV_IR7qW3mqaqp23nzX4Ke1Nkxzj

Found out it's not the same. You can see it from 2:04

Edited by taeunlover123
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, taeunlover123 said:

Just because 2KIDS is a sad song then it doesn't mean it can't be about Naeun :/ Also I think it's been said a lot of times before, but artists write songs about breaking up and stuff, it doesn't mean they can't be on/off. Taeyang wrote sad songs too while being with Hyorin, and Hyorin revealed on a radio show that her and Taeyang were on/off. I don't know but that's what I kinda think, because either way 2KIDS is probably about someone he has dated before then. 

I don’t know, of course anyone has it’s own idea and interpretation about this, still... we are not talking only about “ enduring”, in the song the main issue is the situation about the two people in the relationship, the arguing and the misunderstandings, the emotional scars...It gives an image of the girl who is not much similar to Naeun, at least from what we could see about her in tv shows, or by what her friends and members say about her.

Also, am I the only one who read a clear message of a relationship that is better over? There is a very big difference with this song and Day &Night, in my opinion in the second song we feel the guy has made a stupid mistake and is regretting it, in 2kids I get the image of memories of a beautiful love, but with two people too green, and that was the reason they could not have a mature understanding or approach to their relationship. And the guy say it at the beginning that he wants to be left alone, and be over (even if he is still questioning himself). That’s why it is not a song written for someone who you intend to have again in your life (but we know life is always is surprise).

I get this feeling, maybe it’s just me, but since I believe taeun is together, I tend to believe this is a made up situation that is probably inspired by his feelings in such a scenario.

about the ring I really, really hope you all prove me wrong, from what I see Naeun is wearing small pearls, while Taemin has a band around the finger with small pearls on it, so it’s different in my eyes (maybe it’s a shadow??? I hope so).... please tell me you have an hq picture, I really want it to be a couple ring.