Someone else in the earlier comments said Taemin is afraid to fall in love Bc people will find out and all.... ugh I hope he’s still in love and seeing Naeun... my heart would be so full if they announce their wedding!

Btw how do you see these messages he updates? Where is bubble? Is it the Lysn app? But I don’t see where he posts things. 

• Unamused 1

1 hour ago, Cathycattxx said:

I saw so many shawols blaming Taeun but isn't it pretty evident it's about Y*oa? She's the only one who recently had recent rumor with Taemin, not naeun.

I saw a shawol saying it’s not about that Ship, implying it’s not about Taeun. So like you said it indeed could be about Yooa or someone else but since kshawols are hidden it really well to protect him. Its not very clear what it’s about. I am suprised because he normally doesn’t speak up about things like this, so I hope it just goes away and SM also protects him. Because he obviously was upset about that rumor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

But why did he just tell us now, did he just find out ? or the people around him hide it until now ?

When I read the bubble, im thinking TM seemed to tell me to end about hoping this ship

Ah i'm not in a good mood :/

:( his song 2Kids makes me so emotional. I hope Taeun is still real. It’d be amazing to have a love last this long. As he mentioned that his feelings won’t change for Naeun in WGM.

9 minutes ago, TaeNae1 said:

:( his song 2Kids makes me so emotional. I hope Taeun is still real. It’d be amazing to have a love last this long. As he mentioned that his feelings won’t change for Naeun in WGM.

For me, only two question now. Did TM indirectly tell us that he is single now? Or Did he clarify the rumors that had been circulating since April that he in the cafe and now he gave an answer if it was not true?

My thoughts about it, he clarified the rumors about YooA, maybe he just did found out recently and if theres another rumor about him about meeting someone. That's why he gets the courage to speak out and explained the truth, since he already got two dating rumors this year. 

Taemin already explained that 2kids is not about his love experience.

6 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

Then if you don't believed.. just end your shipping. No one tells you to stay in the ship. You have your own life, right? You can't control the other shippers here and encouraging them to end the ship.... 

P.s of course someone here will post something, why i'm kinda rude with this OP. If you are curious, sent me a message and i will reveal this OP. 

• Like 2

I just check Taemin DC Inside forum(its Korean Forum) to know what the rumour is about.Its seem they also dont know what rumour is it.I dont know where that did Taemin hear about it.It seem that false rumour get to him faster than any of his fan know it.I dont know if his big fansite master like kin or realstory know it.Even if they know,they might not reveal it.

19 minutes ago, taeunfan said:

I just check Taemin DC Inside forum(its Korean Forum) to know what the rumour is about.Its seem they also dont know what rumour is it.I dont know where that did Taemin hear about it.It seem that false rumour get to him faster than any of his fan know it.I dont know if his big fansite master like kin or realstory know it.Even if they know,they might not reveal it.

He's said on his bubble about that he only meeting a men outside".  it is obvious that the false rumor is about meeting someone/dating rumor with a girl. 

10 hours ago, thetaeunship said:

So I found this out on a taeun insta page, apparently there were rumours on pann by I think some knetz? that he might be dating some one (I don't really know much about it than this). But these are just a bunch rumours without proof... I had no idea he was that affected by it that he sent messages to his fans on bubble about it...(can this be why fans/knetz are mad at him and it might not just be about him spilling wax on the carpet?! )

Hi, I think youre right there seomething else. I asked the ig owner who said will delete her taeun page because of the wax spill thing. I also get the feeling she actually dissapointed because of something else, since she mentioned that the wgm TM she thought to be is not the same as real TM. She is a panda btw, so she will still rooting for NE. 

3 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

My thoughts about it, he clarified the rumors about YooA, maybe he just did found out recently and if theres another rumor about him about meeting someone.

Exactly this point. This rumours and the wax rumours were different. Because of this wax things, TM become trending on Pann and i assumed he will searching his name over the platform, since he already everywhere on Pann. My korean friend said that his rumour with YooA was still there on Pann (idk i cant read hangul so i havent surfing on Pann). Maybe he just knew it and clarified it because he realized he's not just sticking onto one rumour of him pouring a wax, but also with dating rumours. 

I am glad that not all of shawols think THIS SHIP. It just some taeun haters who always cornering us and blaming us. Hope we are not generalize them. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Exactly this point. This rumours and the wax rumours were different. Because of this wax things, TM become trending on Pann and i assumed he will searching his name over the platform, since he already everywhere on Pann. My korean friend said that his rumour with YooA was still there on Pann (idk i cant read hangul so i havent surfing on Pann). Maybe he just knew it and clarified it because he realized he's not just sticking onto one rumour of him pouring a wax, but also with dating rumours. 

I am glad that not all of shawols think THIS SHIP. It just some taeun haters who always cornering us and blaming us. Hope we are not generalize them. 

It makes sense now, why Taemin did said that on bubble. So the main reason was the wax thingy, then Yooa rumor was still on the pann. But some shawols blaming again the shippers and Naeun because of that Taemin's bubble? I saw a post  of shawols about the blaming tweet on Shippers-Naeun, but it was already deleted. OP deleted ot because of the replied on his tweet, but the funny thing was that, OP still believe that Taemin become upset because of Taeun shippers-Naeun. I can't with that kind of mindset. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

It makes sense now, why Taemin did said that on bubble. So the main reason was the wax thingy, then Yooa rumor was still on the pann. But some shawols blaming again the shippers and Naeun because of that Taemin's bubble? I saw a post  of shawols about the blaming tweet on Shippers-Naeun, but it was already deleted. OP deleted ot because of the replied on his tweet, but the funny thing was that, OP still believe that Taemin become upset because of Taeun shippers-Naeun. I can't with that kind of mindset. 

OP also has a long history of being a Taeun anti so it was no surprise, it just saddens me she'd rather spread untrue rumors than be mature about the situation. There was no need to drag Naeun into this. I saw she deleted the post but yeah it means nothing because she still stands by her silly claim

Just some thoughts/summary on the recent news of Taemin clarifying his dating rumors. 

First of all, I think its not about Naeun, instead its about Yooa. 

There's been news on twitter or other sites saying that he's talking about Naeun, but on the korean sites/Naver pages, its just Taemin and Yooa trending. There wasn't any trending news about Naeun or Naeun and Taemin in general.

This is because (if you guys remember) an OP saw Yooa, Taemin and his manager meeting in a cafe in Seoul (in April/May I think), and people thought they were going to collab. 

Obviously, because of various reasons regarding with covid or other situations, the collab didn't work out. But because of there was no news of collab, knetz thought the cafe meeting back in April was a date and dating rumors surfaced. 

I don't understand how these rumors started or whatever, but its just that netzens are suspicious of Taemin and Yooa and started searching and so they were trending on naver. I don't know if they trended before or after Taemin clarified, but I guess the OP post (about cafe with Yooa) was trendy enough for Taemin to realise. It's also possible of what @PikaQuinttt said: that he got trended through the wax post, THEN, realised the YooA post stuff and spoke up to clarify. 

Of course I do see some anti-Taeunians coming up and attacking people (it's going crazy on chinese social media sites...), but in Korea, none of those were mentioned. 

I see some of you guys freaking out and stuff, but personally I don't think he's referring to Naeun, so rest assured. 

But then again, PLEASE don't get too worked up by this. After all, Taemin and Naeun both want to focus on their careers so I'm happy for us to discuss it here, but please don't go on insta or whatever and take up their privacy/personal space with Taeun stuff. 

Thanks guys, and hope this will help some of the users here! 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello everyone ! I hope all of u are well and healthy :) 

I was still awake at 2 a.m. in Paris. And I had a sudden urge to post a new video of this wonderful couple. I've browsed through all the videos of the two of them over the last few years. I slept only 3 hours and yet I am happy with myself because thanks to this video, I think we can have a happy Sunday. Whether they are a couple or not, the memories will remain forever :)

• Like 9
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, JulieC said:

I was still awake at 2 a.m. in Paris. And I had a sudden urge to post a new video of this wonderful couple. I've browsed through all the videos of the two of them over the last few years. I slept only 3 hours and yet I am happy with myself because thanks to this video, I think we can have a happy Sunday. Whether they are a couple or not, the memories will remain forever :)

Thankyou for your post and the positive energy. You are right, we speculate and imagine them together, because they make our heart flutter, we will never be 100% sure about them right now... BUT something will always be right and TRUE: they fell in love in 2013; they became the first real love relationship for each other, and this is something that will stay within them forever no matter how things will turn out.

(I believe they are together, btw, but this thinking helps when I have some slip of doubt or worries; the thought that even when old, they will treasure their meeting in WGM)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, JulieC said:

I really like your words "Whether they are a couple or not, the memories will remain forever".

Thank you for your positive energy, bcz these few days i lose some hope.

:please::heart1:

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, JulieC said:

Thank you for making such a masterpiece FMV of TaEun. Like you have said; Whether they are a couple or not, the memories will remain forever... Yes, forever... ♥

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

Can anyone explain Taemin ‘a songs like “Soldier” & “Goodbye” I was reading some comments on YouTube of those songs and someone mentioned apparently those songs are about Nauen and why he can’t be with her Bc of the fans like what the heck? 

I really don’t get this culture where you can love someone Bc of some delusional crazy fans. This is putting me in a depressed mood :(

someone give me hope!

Also apparently Taemin & Naeun signed a contract when they did WGM that they aren’t allowed to date etc. can anyone comment on this further? The show is over now and it’s their life so I don’t get why this should be an issue? If they are dating secretly, wouldn’t their friends or company know? Really need some hope.