This forum so quiet lately, was so good and active with good discussions a few months ago. Hopefully this coming weeks we are back on track with disscuussion since Taemin is releasing act 2 and Naeuns camping show still going btw anyone know if the show has a set ammount of episodes they are aiming for or is it going to be ongoing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kekw said:

This forum so quiet lately, was so good and active with good discussions a few months ago. Hopefully this coming weeks we are back on track with disscuussion since Taemin is releasing act 2 and Naeuns camping show still going btw anyone know if the show has a set ammount of episodes they are aiming for or is it going to be ongoing. 

I think because Taeun shipper is increasing on Twitter and Instagram now and their accounts are always updated about Taemin Naeun hint. Who sometimes is too quick to conclude the hint is not quite right.

Btw gamsung camping next week took a shooting location at the ski area when Taemin and Naeun during wgm. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

9 hours ago, Kekw said:

I like to think when they’re both quiet on SNS, they’re spending time with each other. Wishful thinking, I guess haha. 

2 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

I think because Taeun shipper is increasing on Twitter and Instagram now and their accounts are always updated about Taemin Naeun hint. Who sometimes is too quick to conclude the hint is not quite right.

Btw gamsung camping next week took a shooting location at the ski area when Taemin and Naeun during wgm. 

Also saw this super cute post comparing a clip from Naeun’s show with a Taemin clip. I think a translation somewhere mentioned that Naeun said she learned this method from YouTube. :D Look who’s searching up who online now...lol. Also cute that she had the most mischievous facial expression when answering. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3v22xh7CT/?igshid=ycwdtbcdxh03

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, thelastplayer09 said:

I like to think when they’re both quiet on SNS, they’re spending time with each other. Wishful thinking, I guess haha. 

Also saw this super cute post comparing a clip from Naeun’s show with a Taemin clip. I think a translation somewhere mentioned that Naeun said she learned this method from YouTube. :D Look who’s searching up who online now...lol. Also cute that she had the most mischievous facial expression when answering. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3v22xh7CT/?igshid=ycwdtbcdxh03

Yes, I totally agree, I spazz in lalaland too ❤️
and I haven’t noticed that method of peeling potatoes in Naeun episode!!! Guys this too might be a little bit of connection, there aren’t many people who use tinfoil to peel potatoes, and I totally see Taeming bragging to have guessed that method with his closed friends xD (again I like to go in lalaland)

13 minutes ago, Kekw said:

St Francesco Act 2 soon, so excited.. 

YESSS! So exited, I actually expected him to make a Heaven MV, but Idea it is. We also know he will show his tattoos... and I was wondering something...

we know he has a flaming heart on his arm, maybe it’s something really common, but I was wondering if Naeun necklace is something of a heart with flame too, I cannot see a nice and detailed picture of it but I was a bit curious. Again, the heart shape it’s very common, and it might be nothing, but I never thought Taemin to be be someone to chose something that cute (he always wanted to affirm himself as masculine, even though he has come to accept his androgynous figure).

what do you think?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

Yes, I totally agree, I spazz in lalaland too ❤️
and I haven’t noticed that method of peeling potatoes in Naeun episode!!! Guys this too might be a little bit of connection, there aren’t many people who use tinfoil to peel potatoes, and I totally see Taeming bragging to have guessed that method with his closed friends xD (again I like to go in lalaland)

YESSS! So exited, I actually expected him to make a Heaven MV, but Idea it is. We also know he will show his tattoos... and I was wondering something...

we know he has a flaming heart on his arm, maybe it’s something really common, but I was wondering if Naeun necklace is something of a heart with flame too, I cannot see a nice and detailed picture of it but I was a bit curious. Again, the heart shape it’s very common, and it might be nothing, but I never thought Taemin to be be someone to chose something that cute (he always wanted to affirm himself as masculine, even though he has come to accept his androgynous figure).

what do you think?

He has a really big tattoo piece on his side too, but we still cant really see what it is or it represents. 

12 minutes ago, Kekw said:

He has a really big tattoo piece on his side too, but we still cant really see what it is or it represents. 

Yep, that one is definitely more of a mystery, I’m very curious since every tattoo have usually a big meaning for the person.

Anyway For now my question is about a possible connection with Naeun necklace, but I guess it’s not something possible, we have so many taeun shippers with eagle eyes, they would have found it already.

well, I am enjoying Naeun camping on dramacool for now, it’s so refreshing to see her trying so hard in order to learn and gain experience and independence, I really think she is a very nice role model for the younger girls: she has beauty, but what she really strive for is making herself more confident in her abilities. You go girl!

i see a similar pattern with Taemin, he has been trying to get out of his comfort zone for a while now, I can imagine he has a similar goal as Naeun. These two are focusing on bettering themselves not only as entertainers, but as human beings, exploring themselves without being fearful anymore.

i so love them ❤️

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Different, but i like it

As someone who looooveeeees to wear men's flannel shirts, I am pretty sure that Naeun is wearing a men's flannel by the way the material bunches up on the back. Male and female shirts are sewed a bit differently in general but I am assuming the excess material is there to compensate for their back muscles and/or widespread shoulders, since women's shirts will normally lie flat even if you bend over.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Hello guys it’s been a while,how are y’all doing ??

I wanted to share some delulu thoughts with you:w00t:.MAYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IT ALL. So I have been watching Gamsung camping and it remind me a little about Taeun fake Spanish trip because the concept of gamsung camping is somewhat the same. Well well first thing I noticed that in the 1st ep the camera Naeun is using look like the one She used with Taemin in wgm’s ep 21 and when So Dam (close friend of Nangni) was asked to sing a song She chose  Kim Gun’Mos Beautiful Goodbye when she was singing the following lyrics « You’re the only sad love I need » She looked at Naeun side Hehehe AGAIN I am being delulu I knoooow  :frown: But that scene reminded me of the Super M video 

When Taemin was asked to reply the question a verse from the saddest song He sang «  it’s time for us to say goodbye until we meet again » maybe He is the one who added that question :lol:. Also the Super M show M topia is similar to Apink show Put your hands Up(2017)with the Racing cart and all the challenges. Honestly seeing Naeun trying hard in reality shows and quitting her comfort zone makes me so proud of her as a introvert, overcoming your fears is not that easy. 
I have to stop my delulu thoughts I know :P!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Bcz i'm one of those who will forget everything I ever did with my ex-bf.

After I heard NE recently say never did bungee jumping, never did camping and never did skiing.

I dont think they are dating now.

I lose hope :(

I think i'll break as a shipper.

Lol, you lose hope because of something like that, also Naeun has done that stuff with Apink so ur point is mute and its not like Naeun is going to namedrop WGM cmon, be smart. 

Edited by Jillia

6 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Lol, you lose hope because of something like that, also Naeun has done that stuff with Apink so ur point is mute. 

hey no need to be rude or passive aggressive like that. We’re all essentially shipping them and to turn down someone’s worries or concerns by looking down on it is not right. We can all loose hope because at the end of the day we don’t know what goes on behind close doors and that’s exactly the reason we have to be positive at least and support each other. Giving the other person hope goes a long way.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

hey no need to be rude or passive aggressive like that. We’re all essentially shipping them and to turn down someone’s worries or concerns by looking down on it is not right. We can all loose hope because at the end of the day we don’t know what goes on behind close doors and that’s exactly the reason we have to be positive at least and support each other. Giving the other person hope goes a long way.

I did edit my message because it might have sounded a bit passive agressive, still its a  bit  annoying to constantly have this shippers saying they lost hope, this used to be a active forum with good discussion and now its either people talking about how they lost hope or dead silence. Still hope after Taemins comeback the discussions become good again. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Bcz i'm one of those who will forget everything I ever did with my ex-bf.

After I heard NE recently say never did bungee jumping, never did camping and never did skiing.

I dont think they are dating now.

I lose hope :(

I think i'll break as a shipper.

Heres my thought about it, why she does this "white lie"... Naeun action and everything she will say are watched not only by her fans but also her haters, some actionnor words may twist and will resulted to a wide hate and criticism again. I remember in 2014 when apink did a press conference in their variety ( apink showtime), a reporter twisted her word and resulted negatively towards her, kshawols hate fueled again because of that. 

Idols are not like us, they are not ordinary person. They are watched by people. Don't expect them that everything they will said is truth. Sometimes they need to "lie", it's not because they WANT it, its because they NEED it to protect their private life. 

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1

Taemin's recent teaser pics are giving me a major Everybody era vibes. And now, i keep on remembering my fave ep in wgm wherein naeun visited taemin during their promotions of evrybody hehehe 

Also has anyone seen this post? 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/5-top-2nd-generation-female-idols-reveal-secret-methods-idols-use-date-in-secret/

One of the methods mentioned are couples dating while hiding backstage during music shows, and dating in the comfort of their private homes. Now flashback to award show fancams of taemin and naeun. I forgot what award show that is, when naeun went backstage while pulling namjoo w/ her after she noticed that taemin is not on the stage anymore. 

Ps. PLEASE VOTE FOR TAEMIN ON MAMA. Especially for BEST MALE ARTIST and BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE SOLO category. Just search mama vote on google hehe. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Heres my thought about it, why she does this "white lie"... Naeun action and everything she will say are watched not only by her fans but also her haters, some actionnor words may twist and will resulted to a wide hate and criticism again. I remember in 2014 when apink did a press conference in their variety ( apink showtime), a reporter twisted her word and resulted negatively towards her, kshawols hate fueled again because of that. 

Idols are not like us, they are not ordinary person. They are watched by people. Don't expect them that everything they will said is truth. Sometimes they need to "lie", it's not because they WANT it, its because they NEED it to protect their private life. 

Thw thing is the supposed things she was talking about not doing, she  actually did with Taemin on wgm but she also did with Apink on a few variety shows.  I actually have not been watching Naeuns camping show as of late because no time but im sure its a mistranslation or something. 

12 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Thw thing is the supposed things she was talking about not doing, she  actually did with Taemin on wgm but she also did with Apink on a few variety shows.  I actually have not been watching Naeuns camping show as of late because no time but im sure its a mistranslation or 

Naeun is very careful with her action and words, because some people will not only link it to apink but with WGM too, especially their location is in the same place when they filmed their WGM ski episode. 

• Like 1