5 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

Well I want them to be married!! But unless they announce something we truly “never” know if they’re real or not and I hate that they can’t express it to the public Bc of some crazy delusional fans. It’s just extremely sad, that people can’t love openly. We can do all these analysis, but what if they’re Not what we think we are? That’s just really sad! I just pray that God will marry them and give them that eternal Love! And yes all those breakup songs also kinda Lets the mood down, like 2Kids, can’t Listen to that song. Also in one interview Taemin said he likes songs that are meaningful to him nowadays (in ravi interview )

It may sound rude to you, but you're a kind of shipper that will do a harm to both of them.. like those shippers who tagged Taemin on Naeun Insta or mentioning Naeun on Taemin vlive or insta live. Sorry, but I think you can do these thing. Reading your comment... I already knew that you're that kind of shipper or a pretender shipper but in reality you are a hater? 

I hope you're not one of them. I saw a post here that suggesting  to a new shipper to read the thread from the start, have you done that? It seem you did not because all your post, are already old. Old shippers here, already knew it. I hope you will read the the thread from.the start.. 

• Like 2

Guys, lets not be mean to each other. Everyone has their doubts especially with an unconfirmed ship and I'm sure we've had ours. to @TaeNae1 I suggest you read the thread from the start if you have the time and commitment for it or you could watch videos too-their over YouTube (but with caution since some might be way too silly). We should remain patient but at the end of it all, we never know anything really. That is why its called 'shipping'. And there must be a reason we constantly come back here and share our thoughts about them (taeun)-in this case its the multiple coincidences and clues that we believe we've found.

So please, if anyone is feeling down, don't categorize them into a shipper tag and dismiss their queries. we're all here from a long time because we ship this couple and we should all try to be nice to each other and spread positivity.

• Like 5

I agree with you @thetaeunship

So i happened to have some of taeun video (their hints in old days) from legendary retrovoille. It got report from YT so the video are gone. 

Maybe, if you dont have time to read this thread from the the first one (man it really a looooong thread btw xD), you can watch the video instead. Hope this will help you. If you want to watch it, just DM me (because i think its not necessary to put the link in here). we have to support each other, is that why this thread still exists? :")

• Like 5
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

I agree with you @thetaeunship

So i happened to have some of taeun video (their hints in old days) from legendary retrovoille. It got report from YT so the video are gone. 

Maybe, if you dont have time to read this thread from the the first one (man it really a looooong thread btw xD), you can watch the video instead. Hope this will help you. If you want to watch it, just DM me (because i think its not necessary to put the link in here). we have to support each other, is that why this thread still exists? :")

may I watch it too? Already download some of it back then, includes video from taeun forever. But so many other video like from naeun pov or taemin pov. Thank u...

I actually think that account may be a troll account because from what I've seen, they've been lowkey putting Taeun down in every single post they've made so far... :vicx:

Anyway, generally speaking, I feel like this thread goes through something like this at least once a month. Honestly, if Taeunians were able to express themselves more freely on twitter or another space, I'd leave this forum thread behind because it's a mess now. Every. Single. Month. I don't even ship Taeun because of WGM per se so I'm more surprised to see that people want to ship them only in the context of a reality TV show and dismiss all the clues and rumors outside of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I know the fact that Taemin tried to protect his colleague already came up, but did anyone else notice he said "we have to protect her" when referring to his colleague's "friend"? I was going off the YT translation, however, so who knows if that's right. But that definitely makes me think he's been in similar situations and also thinks about the other party. He said it with such sincerity, too!  And I hate to throw back to WGM, but "we have to protect her"? Y'all get me. B)

And if you haven't already listened to it, go check out SuperM's SuperOne! The whole album is such a bop (no skips!) and just debuted at #2 on BB and #1 in overall album sales. :w00t:

Guys let’s not get offensive each other.. New fans could be curious and dubious about Taeun’s “recent” relationship and they might have strong feelings that want to clarify it. They’re asking because they ‘want’ Taeun to be real. So let’s welcome them even if they are asking same topics that we’ve already discussed many times and let’s persuade them until their doubts change positively. 

I understand that some of you guys are getting sick of answering same questions over and over but it’s also impossible to read thread from the beginnings.

I love this forum because we can discuss not only new things but also old things.

My point is.. let’s not get emotional and get along with each other. :smile:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

I know the fact that Taemin tried to protect his colleague already came up, but did anyone else notice he said "we have to protect her" when referring to his colleague's "friend"? I was going off the YT translation, however, so who knows if that's right. But that definitely makes me think he's been in similar situations and also thinks about the other party. He said it with such sincerity, too!  And I hate to throw back to WGM, but "we have to protect her"? Y'all get me. B)

And if you haven't already listened to it, go check out SuperM's SuperOne! The whole album is such a bop (no skips!) and just debuted at #2 on BB and #1 in overall album sales. :w00t:

Your source is a mistranslation. Every trans I've seen on twitter is referring to him - the colleague. The girl is not a colleague. Anyway, Korean doesn't actually use he/she so gender wouldn't necessarily be specified in the original sentence anyway. The context (the use of the term colleague) makes that clear for the translators.

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

Your source is a mistranslation. Every trans I've seen on twitter is referring to him - the colleague. The girl is not a colleague. Anyway, Korean doesn't actually use he/she so gender wouldn't necessarily be specified in the original sentence anyway. The context (the use of the term colleague) makes that clear for the translators.

Oh yeah, I see that now that I've watched another version of the same clip. Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dreamlover said:

Guys let’s not get offensive each other.. New fans could be curious and dubious about Taeun’s “recent” relationship and they might have strong feelings that want to clarify it. They’re asking because they ‘want’ Taeun to be real. So let’s welcome them even if they are asking same topics that we’ve already discussed many times and let’s persuade them until their doubts change positively. 

I understand that some of you guys are getting sick of answering same questions over and over but it’s also impossible to read thread from the beginnings.

I love this forum because we can discuss not only new things but also old things.

My point is.. let’s not get emotional and get along with each other. :smile:

Sorry but I have to disagree. First of all, no one here is being outright mean or emotional, just suspicious; if anything, the op was the one who came off as rude to us by telling us to give up on the ship and putting down our analyses. It's fine if you don't care about the outside stuff but if you only ship a couple based off WGM then there is no point in you even looking for these kind of threads. We barely discuss actual WGM episodes on here. That said, I'm still certain that they're a troll who's been lowkey putting down Taeun in almost their every post since I recognized their username from before and I checked again now. Just look at their profile history. You'll find questionably odd, off-putting sentences in almost every single post they've made. It's going to be hard to convince me that they're not a troll, but feel free to ignore me too.

2 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Oh yeah, I see that now that I've watched another version of the same clip. Thanks for the clarification!

No problem. Even though the original quote referred to Jo Seho, the comedian, and not his fake girlfriend, the rest still rings true. He was incredibly sincere in his need to protect a fellow celebrity and his love interest from the public scrutiny!

---

No one posted this yet so I'm guessing most of you didn't see it? Taemin's interview in Japan had him do this "deep psychological test" and a part of it dealt with romance.

Taemin about his results: "Hmm it may be right now, but I'm not sure because it changes from time to time. What if I fall in love? Hmm, the people around me might find out. Even when I'm happy or not doing well, I think I can't hide it because it shows on my face."

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

Taemin about his results: "Hmm it may be right now, but I'm not sure because it changes from time to time. What if I fall in love? Hmm, the people around me might find out. Even when I'm happy or not doing well, I think I can't hide it because it shows on my face."

Thank you for posting it. There was someone who posted this, but not complete. Op only posted the question about ice cream topping. 

Anyways, Apink did have a psychological test too in a variety last year. I don't remember that someone posted it here, so i will give the link.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

idk why but when i read it, it gave off same vibes when taemin said he wants to be in romantic movie to experience beautiful kind of love

16 hours ago, LauLau said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. First of all, no one here is being outright mean or emotional, just suspicious; if anything, the op was the one who came off as rude to us by telling us to give up on the ship and putting down our analyses. It's fine if you don't care about the outside stuff but if you only ship a couple based off WGM then there is no point in you even looking for these kind of threads. We barely discuss actual WGM episodes on here. That said, I'm still certain that they're a troll who's been lowkey putting down Taeun in almost their every post since I recognized their username from before and I checked again now. Just look at their profile history. You'll find questionably odd, off-putting sentences in almost every single post they've made. It's going to be hard to convince me that they're not a troll, but feel free to ignore me too.

Okay, I think you are quite upset but I'm gonna say it. 
Does 'you' that you are mentioning means 'me' I think you should you know that I care about outside stuff (if it means "hints" that we're always desperate for). So I usually watch what you guys are discussing and keep wishing their relationship and supporting them secretly.
'We barely discuss WGM episodes'? I don't get it. The first thing when newbies come to this forum is 'to talk about how did they've got fall in love with Taeun'. And we also sometimes reminisce WGM episodes in this thread.
Is it wrong to ship based on WGM that much? 
Some of these WGM fans start to search for hints not just watching WGM and find the ways to keep shipping them. I think all of you guys are experienced the same thing and that's why you guys are still here. 

I don't know which point of my reply made you sensitive like this but I really want to say no one has the right to tell what to discuss in this thread. Unless it is dissing and criticizing Taemin or Naeun, I think supporting in a different way is not a bad thing. 

It's not worth to respond these weird and useless people because it's not worth it.

(I'm not saying your way of express your feeling is wrong in the first place)

Okay, can we move on from this sensitive one? I missed to hear you analyzing something, guys :") 

i knew we all dry this past days, because barely no news and big hints. Maybe that's why we become this sensitive. No one's fault. 

for those new shippers (or even the old one) who still doubt this couple, lets have chat privately. I will give you tons video and we can discuss it later. Of course it's not wrong to telling what you're feeling here because it was an open/public forums, but thinking that this platform also consist of old shippers that still have faith in them and telling something like "this ship are not real" was kinda......upsetting. Imagine being hold onto this ship (for a concecutive f** 7years!!!) and suddenly when someone feeling blue all you heard was "we should give up" xD 

we have much taeunians on twt land, on this forums too. You can discuss about it freely, we can get in touch privately and made a new friends. So then, when you are feeling blue, you can just talked about this between your moots and we will encourage each others. 

tbh thats why i still hold onto this couple since 2013. Because i know, when im feeling blue and dry, theres always you guys who will encourage me. Its okay to arguing, its okay to have different opinions, theres no rules in this forums  but we have a transparent borders, and it was a norm, a community norm, that we're supposed to keep this community nice/welcoming/inspiring/encouraging one.

So lets just make this forums spreading the possitive one, pretty please? 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

So lets just make this forums spreading the possitive one, pretty please? 

Yes guys lets only spread positive things on this forum! It's a forum about love we should spread love :wub:

So I don't remember if someone posted something about Taemin As we wish episode with Super M. But this scene where he propose to the girl. 

I just noticed something...When he was making the girl listen to truth...why did baekhyun had to say : "are you saying CHU?" At 3:34...LIKE WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT? :joy: Is it because of Apink song Mr.Chu?? I always thought Truth was about Naeun, but now Baekhyun is clearing my doubts about these two~ uwu

But did you guys see Mark As we wish episode? He said that it was how his dad proposed to his mom. Then I wondered if every member had the chance to add their own wish into their "drama". Because if that's the case then...could Taemin be refering to a young love? And also the way he counts at the days they were in love makes me think of Taeun so much haha. 

Seeing Taemin work in a flower shop makes me think of our Naeun~.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxBuUAmhB_s/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxBvoGIh17d/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxBv4hvhUvf/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!

58 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

I just noticed something...When he was making the girl listen to truth...why did baekhyun had to say : "are you saying CHU?" At 3:34...LIKE WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT? :joy: Is it because of Apink song Mr.Chu?? I always thought Truth was about Naeun, but now Baekhyun is clearing my doubts about these two~ uwu

But did you guys see Mark As we wish episode? He said that it was how his dad proposed to his mom. Then I wondered if every member had the chance to add their own wish into their "drama". Because if that's the case then...could Taemin be refering to a young love? And also the way he counts at the days they were in love makes me think of Taeun so much haha. 

Coz the way taemin pronounce truth looks like chu. And taemin said "my lips is chu (from the lyric of mr.chu) or something like that :D

The writer ask every member wish, what kind of proposal they want. Taemin want to do the proposal he saw in the movie love actually. But after he try it, he doesn't want to do it again :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Nyonya Wely said:

Coz the way taemin pronounce truth looks like chu. And taemin said "my lips is chu (from the lyric of mr.chu) or something like that :D

The writer ask every member wish, what kind of proposal they want. Taemin want to do the proposal he saw in the movie love actually. But after he try it, he doesn't want to do it again :lol:

I'm more surprised that taemin went ahead and said mr. chu's lyrics after baekhyun said chu lol (even though it was like a really small part, its basically the main part of the song-in the main chorus) 

2 hours ago, coconut oil said:

does anyone know what taemin and kai said?

Him talking about it was abruptly cut off I guess :criesariver:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

I'm more surprised that taemin went ahead and said mr. chu's lyrics after baekhyun said chu lol (even though it was like a really small part, its basically the main part of the song-in the main chorus) 

Him talking about it was abruptly cut off I guess

I thought in the whole video version, Taemin said that he wouldn't be able to express it publicly or he wouldn't want to. 

Ah here it is. He doesn't say it outright but it was kind of implied that he wouldn't want to be openly affectionate. @ 1:30

Edited by Jillia

1 hour ago, thetaeunship said:

I know right....:lol:  he is so brave/reckless/misschief ( i dont know which one :joy:)