3 hours ago, Paninini said:

Hi everyone! I'm a new Taeun fan. I've discovered them when I'm binge watching variety shows of Shinee this pandemic. Since then, I've been so addicted to this couple, it's been 3mos already. They're so cute together. It's so obvious that the show were ended too early because of their bashers i think, which is so sad, I really believe that what they had is REAL. I knew I will be heartbroken when I decided to watch wgm because I already know what will happen in the end, but I didn't know that it will affect me this much. I've been following a lot of accounts that post hints abt this cute couple, so I could be updated abt what happened to them after the show. @taeun.couple acct in IG is a big help to me as a new fan. 

I normally dont post/comment but I'm just really curious abt something. That's why I created an acct here, I'm just a silent reader before haha. But I can't take it anymoreee, I hope you can enlighten me if I'm just being a delulu fan or what. But, what do you guys think abt the pic with a number 1 in the background that Naeunnie posted? Am I being a delulu or is she really supporting Taeminnie's NGDA Act.1 album? 

Hi, welcome :happydance:

I haven't been a taeun shipper for a year. And a week after I became a taeun shipper, news came out that TM met a girl in a cafe. I know that many say it's a collaboration but many also think differently, i dont understand. But what I felt after the rumors, the hint from them grew stronger. Like u said pict abt number 1. I think everyone who likes k-pop knows, TM's album titled act 1 and by chance superm also has an album with the title super one. In my opinion, if NE really has nothing to do with TM, isn't it better to avoid this kind of thing? Bcz this could cause many people will mention TM in her comment section right?

But that's her ig, she can upload whatever she wants ✌

• Like 1

Is it about yooa? Can I mention other idols names here? Haha. Sorry I'm new.:sweat_smile: Well, I support taemin even if he'll announce that he's dating somebody else and not our naeunnie. But, I think that dating rumor is just absurd. I'll actually be super excited if they do collab because I'm also a fan of yooa. If you can, please check her latest solo cb as well, bon voyage, it's really goooood hehe.

In regards to naeun's post, I actually think that it's really a big hint from our girl. :heart:Because as you said, evryone who knows kpop will automatically think of taemin's album act1 if they saw that pic, and with naeun's history with taemin, well its easy to connect the dots. Surely, naeun knows that when she decided to post that pic haha :smirk:  

i wanna ask those who had already been here since a long time, which year the strongest hint about them came out? bc in my opinion, i could be wrong, 2018 is literally their year with all those hints and i dont see something as strong as what happened in 2018 since then (this is pure question dont get me wrong)

8 minutes ago, Paninini said:

Is it about yooa? Can I mention other idols names here? Haha. Sorry I'm new.:sweat_smile: Well, I support taemin even if he'll announce that he's dating somebody else and not our naeunnie. But, I think that dating rumor is just absurd. I'll actually be super excited if they do collab because I'm also a fan of yooa. If you can, please check her latest solo cb as well, bon voyage, it's really goooood hehe.

In regards to naeun's post, I actually think that it's really a big hint from our girl. :heart:Because as you said, evryone who knows kpop will automatically think of taemin's album act1 if they saw that pic, and with naeun's history with taemin, well its easy to connect the dots. Surely, naeun knows that when she decided to post that pic haha :smirk:  

I love her mv, so refreshing to watch it. I can see forest,mountain and sea ,something that i cant found in kpop mv lately. But not her song, hehehe ✌ i dont know maybe it seems like her song don't belong to my type ✌

You right, the history of them make it we are think about : are they really have something until now? If they are not real, they totally playing my heart  :sad1: 

Hmmm, but in the end I can't be selfish to force them to be together if they aren't dating.

24 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

i wanna ask those who had already been here since a long time, which year the strongest hint about them came out? bc in my opinion, i could be wrong, 2018 is literally their year with all those hints and i dont see something as strong as what happened in 2018 since then (this is pure question dont get me wrong)

Hi! Can you enlighten me on what happened in 2018? My fave 'not so interaction' of them on stage is on gayo daejun 2016. The way that they're trying to look at each other but trying so hard to not be obvious, but because of that they become more obvious hahaha. (I hope you got my point :sweat_smile:

They are the 1st couple that I've ship and stan. So I'm not that familiar on this aspect, but is it really a big hint on idol couples when they're seen wearing same things/accessories or using products that other idols are advertising? Well in the case of taeun, the rosary bracelet and calobye products. 

21 minutes ago, Paninini said:

Hi! Can you enlighten me on what happened in 2018? My fave 'not so interaction' of them on stage is on gayo daejun 2016. The way that they're trying to look at each other but trying so hard to not be obvious, but because of that they become more obvious hahaha. (I hope you got my point :sweat_smile:

They are the 1st couple that I've ship and stan. So I'm not that familiar on this aspect, but is it really a big hint on idol couples when they're seen wearing same things/accessories or using products that other idols are advertising? Well in the case of taeun, the rosary bracelet and calobye products. 

I suggest to both of you to read the thread from the start.

5 minutes ago, Paninini said:

yea i know that one too and girls day’s yura also revealed in life bar that is exactly how idols flirt/secretly dating

as what i know in 2018:

-naeun met WGM staffs

-naeun circled married status on weekly idol (both naeun and namjoo circled married but kim shin young and apink reaction were different)

-minho’s head gesture at the end of apink performance in kmf

for accessories, i think idols have their own stylist to pick anything to wear during photoshoot or red carpet but that doesnt mean they wouldnt wear their own accessories bc i saw naeun wore her own ankle bracelet in samantha thevasa ads

11 minutes ago, coconut oil said:

yea i know that one too and girls day’s yura also revealed in life bar that is exactly how idols flirt/secretly dating

as what i know in 2018:

-naeun met WGM staffs

-naeun circled married status on weekly idol (both naeun and namjoo circled married but kim shin young and apink reaction were different)

-minho’s head gesture at the end of apink performance in kmf

for accessories, i think idols have their own stylist to pick anything to wear during photoshoot or red carpet but that doesnt mean they wouldnt wear their own accessories bc i saw naeun wore her own ankle bracelet in samantha thevasa ads

minho's head gesture in kmf 2018??

3 hours ago, coconut oil said:

2019 you have a fan in Naeuns birthday fanparty ask if the guest showing up was Taemin lol and Taemin performing That i was once by your side in Sketchbook. 

• Like 1

well.. I think each year has something special :D

2014: during Apink's showtime 

2015: when they start wearing the silver bracelet 

2016: we got alot taeun interaction during Apink's OnlyOne & year end awards as well as their similar rings 

2017: the one I remember during Apink's asia tour in hongkong when Naeun was holding the bear that she received from the Chinese taeun club 

2018: Korea music festival & when they both attended that Adidas event (?)

2019: Naeun's fm.. when a panda mentioned Taemin's name. Also Taemin sang that song in sketchbook show

2020: we got alot hints thro their insta & Taemin's calobye issu :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone, I’m an old taeun shipper (I’ve followed them since 2013) and I was very much content with the hints they gave us till now. I don’t really worry about Taemin interest in sad songs, I know a lot of people who are in a solid boy-friend/girfriend relationship and stile like sad love songs or movies.

what actually Made me a bit nervous was watching the actor lee mi hoon touching naeun hand during a radio show. Have you already talked about that?

also I like to see a Taemin who in SuperM talk about protecting a collegue’s private life (a man who appeard in a show), make me think about people in the industry helping each others in this kind of matters.

I really don't get why some of you panic over sad song lyrics... Those things are really not correlated to your relationship status. I feel like I've pointed this out too many times now but Taemin's entire discography can be divided into 'breakup songs' and 'bedroom songs' with very few outliners so this is nothing out of ordinary for him. He is an emo rocker at heart.

@lallinachan_ if it's the video that I'm thinking of right now, then didn't she move away and look slightly uncomfortable? Even if she didn't, it doesn't mean much if it's done by coworkers in public view? I definitely wouldn't worry about it over one instance lol. Yes, I noticed he acted very cool when protecting Jo Seho's private love life. He can definitely sympathise with him since he knows what it's like to be forced to date in secret (whether he dates Naeun or not).

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

also I like to see a Taemin who in SuperM talk about protecting a collegue’s private life (a man who appeard in a show), make me think about people in the industry helping each others in this kind of matters.

i think everyone in the industry help each other when it comes to this matter esp fellow artists or even staffs i recall some idols revealed usually their stylist or dancer or even mutual friend act as the bridge. Also, celebs usually meet at restaurant owned by another celeb

So I was watching a video reaction of shinee to Apink (from 2016) https://youtu.be/hTWIRdYEH70

Someone commented there in the comments that Naeun said Taemin wasn’t even her ideal type and Taemin was rude or something. And also that he had his first love when he was 18? 

if you go through the comments you will see. Idk I feel like maybe we should give up on these two :(  Are there any evidences from this 2019 & 2020 that they could be together. We can speculate all we want but who knows. Aah I can’t listen to his sad lyrics Bc I feel theyre about Naeun...! Some were saying WGM was scripted, but it really didn’t seem like their talks were scripted especially when he wishpered into her ears and at the end of the show he says he thinks he will love her in the future and also the ending where they both cry and hug. 

I just want to see them together married already!!!:criesariver: They’re just meant to be. 

1 hour ago, coconut oil said:

i think everyone in the industry help each other when it comes to this matter esp fellow artists or even staffs i recall some idols revealed usually their stylist or dancer or even mutual friend act as the bridge. Also, celebs usually meet at restaurant owned by another celeb

6 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Hello everyone, I’m an old taeun shipper (I’ve followed them since 2013) and I was very much content with the hints they gave us till now. I don’t really worry about Taemin interest in sad songs, I know a lot of people who are in a solid boy-friend/girfriend relationship and stile like sad love songs or movies.

what actually Made me a bit nervous was watching the actor lee mi hoon touching naeun hand during a radio show. Have you already talked about that?

which radio show was he touching Naeuns hand?

• Unamused 2

1 minute ago, Kekw said:

Why are some of you asking if there has been any new hints in 2019 and 2020, when there is literally like 4 posts talking about it in the previous page lol

those could be hints or we could be overthinking you know? Aaah I smile like a dummy when I rewatch them on WGM. oh God please marry them!!

4 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

So I was watching a video reaction of shinee to Apink (from 2016) https://youtu.be/hTWIRdYEH70

Someone commented there in the comments that Naeun said Taemin wasn’t even her ideal type and Taemin was rude or something. And also that he had his first love when he was 18? 

if you go through the comments you will see. Idk I feel like maybe we should give up on these two :(  Are there any evidences from this 2019 & 2020 that they could be together. We can speculate all we want but who knows. Aah I can’t listen to his sad lyrics Bc I feel theyre about Naeun...! Some were saying WGM was scripted, but it really didn’t seem like their talks were scripted especially when he wishpered into her ears and at the end of the show he says he thinks he will love her in the future and also the ending where they both cry and hug. 

I just want to see them together married already!!! They’re just meant to be. 

which radio show was he touching Naeuns hand?

I get that you're a new shipper and that everything is still exciting/painful right now but saying stuff like "maybe we should give up on these two" does not sit right with me. Some people here have been shipping them since 2013 and obviously something's keeping them in this ship so maybe think about that too instead of focusing on all the negativity and reasons why you think you shouldn't ship. I mean go ahead no one's stopping you with how you wanna ship but can we please be more mindful of our words? Not only actually referring to this post but these past days, it's all doubts and it's just kinda... it makes people down too. 

2 hours ago, Kekw said:

Why are some of you asking if there has been any new hints in 2019 and 2020, when there is literally like 4 posts talking about it in the previous page lol

If you are looking for hints and evidences, there's a lot here and there are a lot on Twitter too maybe you can search there but warning that there are also a lot of antis and I hope you don't get affected by them cos they will always be there to downplay everything wgm and everything that happened after with the two.

I am sorry if my last post is a bit harsh but guys this is still a taemin/naeun ship thread so let's please focus more on them?

Thanks and I hope you all ship happily.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, dreamcatcher0210 said:

I get that you're a new shipper and that everything is still exciting/painful right now but saying stuff like "maybe we should give up on these two" does not sit right with me. Some people here have been shipping them since 2013 and obviously something's keeping them in this ship so maybe think about that too instead of focusing on all the negativity and reasons why you think you shouldn't ship. I mean go ahead no one's stopping you with how you wanna ship but can we please be more mindful of our words? Not only actually referring to this post but these past days, it's all doubts and it's just kinda... it makes people down too. 

If you are looking for hints and evidences, there's a lot here and there are a lot on Twitter too maybe you can search there but warning that there are also a lot of antis and I hope you don't get affected by them cos they will always be there to downplay everything wgm and everything that happened after with the two.

I am sorry if my last post is a bit harsh but guys this is still a taemin/naeun ship thread so let's please focus more on them?

Thanks and I hope you all ship happily.

Well I want them to be married!! But unless they announce something we truly “never” know if they’re real or not and I hate that they can’t express it to the public Bc of some crazy delusional fans. It’s just extremely sad, that people can’t love openly. We can do all these analysis, but what if they’re Not what we think we are? That’s just really sad! I just pray that God will marry them and give them that eternal Love! And yes all those breakup songs also kinda Lets the mood down, like 2Kids, can’t Listen to that song. Also in one interview Taemin said he likes songs that are meaningful to him nowadays (in ravi interview )

• Unamused 3

57 minutes ago, TaeNae1 said:

Well I want them to be married!! But unless they announce something we truly “never” know if they’re real or not and I hate that they can’t express it to the public Bc of some crazy delusional fans. It’s just extremely sad, that people can’t love openly. We can do all these analysis, but what if they’re Not what we think we are? That’s just really sad! I just pray that God will marry them and give them that eternal Love! And yes all those breakup songs also kinda Lets the mood down, like 2Kids, can’t Listen to that song. Also in one interview Taemin said he likes songs that are meaningful to him nowadays (in ravi interview )

Of course we'll never know the truth because what idols show is less than the surface of their lives but shippers who do these "analysis" also know that. We ship with caution and know in ourselves that probably most of these are circumstantial and maybe sometimes a bit of delulu. It's your prerogative anyways but if you automatically think so negatively then how will shipping be fun for you? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1