Hello teunians :) I saw on instagram that some “eagle eye” posted some caption from episode 4 of SuperM Mtopia, when Taemin is buying food for the group, maybe you already talked about that? Well, he bought the ramen and the beer that Naeun promoted in her commercials XD  So faithful!

and I was thinking about something, during Wgm I think Taemin mentioned he is not used to write letters/cards (I believe he mentioned it during the second trip in Busan and maybe also in other occasions) while Naeun instead really is into writing cards and letters, and she really appreciated his attempt to write to her. Now Taemin is so into writing letters he is teased by SuperM for his old fashioned romanticism. Such a cutie!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD5XcjLBfNk/?utm_source=ig_embed

Btw this is a tea sachet and the color is mint. Tea mint = taemin. Taemin has high self esteem or what ? 

Too force hint, sorry :sweat_smile::joy:

Don't think this one means anything, the mr chu stuff though thats a different story, im almost 100% positive they are revealing/announcing their relationship at the end of this year or start of 2021 before Taemin enlists. 

• Like 1

I know this is kinda off topic about them, but since Naeun is a member of Apink let me post this. 

Apink is nominated in Asia Artist Award ( AAA) for popularity award category. The vote will start on october 14- November 15. Please vote for them in choaeadol. You can already collect hearts even if the voting is not yet started. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Don't think this one means anything, the mr chu stuff though thats a different story, im almost 100% positive they are revealing/announcing their relationship at the end of this year or start of 2021 before Taemin enlists. 

yea im agree to this too!! i feel like the news gonna come out anytime soon

5 hours ago, Kekw said:

Better after taemin enlists please :joy: I'm afraid taemin and naeun lost some fans, bcz dating news :(

6 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Better after taemin enlists please :joy: I'm afraid taemin and naeun lost some fans, bcz dating news :(

Wouldn't be that much of an outrage, the minority would be dwarfed by the support, shawols just want the well being of the members nowadays, which means they support their decisions, most of the anti taeun stuff you see is because of people thinking everything is a connection or a hint when it really isn't, and thats normal expecially with younger fans having a warped view of love and their idols, somethings are very awkkward coincidences because they keep happening, but saying that Naeun has a mint colored tea satchet is stupid and comes as ignorant and a bit delusional, to the older fans which make the biggest portion of Shawols, if Taemin and Naeun do announce the majority of the fans will be fine with it aince a 7 year relationship will be seen as somwthing serious and a big commitment from them if anything they might even have bit more surge in popularity. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kekw said:

Of course, this is a free platform for everyone to discuss their thoughts, and I respect yours! But I don't think Taemin will do something like that. 

Think about it, if they are really revealing their relationship before Taemin enlists, he has to leave Naeun behind to deal with everything. I don't think he would want that. Also, both Taemin and Naeun focuses on their work a lot, especially Taemin. He would probably still want to achieve something ambitious first, then reveal the private side of things. I think if they were to announce it, its gonna be maybe one year after he comes back from the military. (For fans to accept the news) 

We gotta understand that Taemin and Naeun both faced a lot of hate back in wgm days and some of Naeun's antis now are actually from wgm as well, so it takes a lot of caution to announce/reveal dating news. (Unless they get taken a picture from dispatch or whatever, but since they're already seniors in the kpop industry, I don't think dispatch cares about them a lot. )

• Like 1

Speaking of which, have anyone seen this one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDXsq0hfNC/?utm_source=ig_embed

If you started to think what controversry is she talking about, it's not the YooA things. So be wise to spread a rumour that could make us bad because pointing out some other girl group. 

A friend of mine messaged her and she replied it was not definitely the rumour that everyone guessed. It's not even a big rumour. It was just her preference that she dissappointed because Taemin was not as she imagined, so it was a subjective one and she (or even you) have a right to do so. 

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!

2 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Speaking of which, have anyone seen this one?

If you started to think what controversry is she talking about, it's not the YooA things. So be wise to spread a rumour that could make us bad because pointing out some other girl group. 

A friend of mine messaged her and she replied it was not definitely the rumour that everyone guessed. It's not even a big rumour. It was just her preference that she dissappointed because Taemin was not as she imagined, so it was a subjective one and she (or even you) have a right to do so. 

But what is the rumor all about? Who is the girl? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

42 minutes ago, MarcellaFrancesco said:

But what is the rumor all about? Who is the girl? 

No apparently its not a big rumour. Really. And nothing related to any girls or something like Taemin cheating or so on hahaha. It just some clips of SuperM vlive lately and Taemin pouring a candle wax on the floor so the cake was okay. Koreans found it was not a proper manner for Taemin and they starting rumours for controversry of TM's true personality. Yes i dont get it too, why pouring a candle wax on the floor makes you became a bad boy lol 

Here's the clip that korean said TM had a bad manner. Really, its not related at all. 

1 hour ago, PikaQuinttt said:

No apparently its not a big rumour. Really. And nothing related to any girls or something like Taemin cheating or so on hahaha. It just some clips of SuperM vlive lately and Taemin pouring a candle wax on the floor so the cake was okay. Koreans found it was not a proper manner for Taemin and they starting rumours for controversry of TM's true personality. Yes i dont get it too, why pouring a candle wax on the floor makes you became a bad boy lol 

Here's the clip that korean said TM had a bad manner. Really, its not related at all.

knetz are indeed something else:unamused:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

4 hours ago, coconut oil said:

knetz are indeed something else:unamused:

Must not be a very big controversy if it is one at all, haven't heard anything about this, it just looks like Taemin doing Taemin things, if Key or Minho were there when he poured the wax on the floor they would have scolded him foe sure lol. 

• LOL 1

If this person is deleting their account and is not supporting Taeun that’s on them and that person has the right.

But if they are not supporting because of that wax thing then I find that a bit stupid. First of all many shawols have not even heard of that supposedly controversy whatsoever but I guess korean fans did because SM has removed that part and put the edited vlive version on YouTube. 

But it’s very obvious that some fans from the other SuperM members are the ones hating on him and always have been from the start because he is the main singer, dancer, center and that is something they just don’t like and at this point these haters are looking for anything to hate about and are just trying to stir something up so that they can create rumors about him. 

I just don’t like that people are so quick to judge and assume Taemin has a horrible personality or manners because he poured a little wax on the carpet. Like really, he probably wasn’t even thinking while doing that and it’s just something innocent. I am just glad it didn’t blow up because knetz are something else.

Again people can support or not, it doesn’t matter but if they are all of the sudden stop supporting Taeun because of that and automatically assume and believe that he is this kind of bad person they make him out to be because of something that’s is not even worth being called a controversy. Then i am so glad they are not supporting him or Taeun anymore and good riddance. That’s all, Sorry for my rant. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, samx1 said:

If this person is deleting their account and is not supporting Taeun that’s on them and that person has the right.

But if they are not supporting because of that wax thing then I find that a bit stupid. First of all many shawols have not even heard of that supposedly controversy whatsoever but I guess korean fans did because SM has removed that part and put the edited vlive version on YouTube. 

But it’s very obvious that some fans from the other SuperM members are the ones hating on him and always have been from the start because he is the main singer, dancer, center and that is something they just don’t like and at this point these haters are looking for anything to hate about and are just trying to stier something up so that they can create rumors about him. 

I just don’t like that people are so quick to judge and assume Taemin has a horrible personality or manners because he poured a little wax on the carpet. Like really, he probably wasn’t even thinking while doing that and it’s just something innocent. I am just glad it didn’t blow up because knetz are something else.

Again people can support or not, it doesn’t matter but if they are all of the sudden stop supporting Taeun because of that and automatically assume and believe that he is this kind of bad person they make him out to be because of something that’s is not even worth being called a controversy then am so glad they are not supporting him or Taeun anymore and good riddance. That’s all, Sorry for my rant. 

I absolutely agree to this. Everyone has their own right to start a ship or stop a ship, but if its influenced by the waxing-pouring thing... this is just outrageous. Just because Taemin poured some wax on the floor that doesn't mean anything, and besides he did it for good intentions anyways -- probably so the wax wouldn't fall onto the cake. I don't see what's wrong with it and I don't see why knetz are going overboard for this. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

What do you think about taemin bubble :

"Why do I keep getting false rumorsㅜㅜ”

“I never met anyone but a man outside ㅜㅜ”

“I’m sorry for worrying you ㅜㅜ”

taemin single now ?

my heart :bawling:

So I found this out on a taeun insta page, apparently there were rumours on pann by I think some knetz? that he might be dating some one (I don't really know much about it than this). But these are just a bunch rumours without proof... I had no idea he was that affected by it that he sent messages to his fans on bubble about it...(can this be why fans/knetz are mad at him and it might not just be about him spilling wax on the carpet?! )

27 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

What do you think about taemin bubble :

"Why do I keep getting false rumorsㅜㅜ”

“I never met anyone but a man outside ㅜㅜ”

“I’m sorry for worrying you ㅜㅜ”

taemin single now ?

my heart :bawling:

Who knows, its not like he would say it outright "i am with x person", also with covid arround its probably for the best to not say you're going out and about outside on dates or having fun meetings with friends. 

1 minute ago, Cathycattxx said:

I saw so many shawols blaming Taeun but isn't it pretty evident it's about Y*oa? She's the only one who recently had recent rumor with Taemin, not naeun.

But why did he just tell us now, did he just find out ? or the people around him hide it until now ?

When I read the bubble, im thinking TM seemed to tell me to end about hoping this ship

Ah i'm not in a good mood :/