21 hours ago, Bobia1 said:

Yes he seems to like that brand. It sure sounds similar to someones name ;) :D

Lol this isn't why I pointed it out... Maison Margiela is equally loved by Naeun. Some Taeun hints also came from this brand.

• Insightful 1

17 hours ago, LauLau said:

Lol this isn't why I pointed it out... Maison Margiela is equally loved by Naeun. Some Taeun hints also came from this brand.

Haha my delulu mind really gone overboard. :D

I also saw you pointed out how taemin stuttered when he explained I Think Its Love in Vlive. Kinda funny he choose to talk about family love when the song is about young everlasting love. Of all his songs in NGDA this song lyric fits taeun narrative the most. 

• Like 1

Hai Guys

I m a fan of Taeun for few years and also I m a silent reader of this forum.

But last few months I just lost my hope that they might be broke up.

Today I signed up in this forum.

Because I found one thing that really shocked me, idk that is true or not.but seriously that moment I got my hope back

https://youtu.be/u1WPo7UAhB4

Around 4:19 to 6:43

That is pansy flower, right?

No offense to Shawols,this is genuinely my thought.

6 hours ago, Ad25 said:

Hai Guys

I m a fan of Taeun for few years and also I m a silent reader of this forum.

But last few months I just lost my hope that they might be broke up.

Today I signed up in this forum.

Because I found one thing that really shocked me, idk that is true or not.but seriously that moment I got my hope back

https://youtu.be/u1WPo7UAhB4

Around 4:19 to 6:43

That is pansy flower, right?

No offense to Shawols,this is genuinely my thought.

You mean the potted flowers on either side of them? Nope they're not pansies lol

Pansies are much bigger than that and they grow close to the ground with short stems and characteristic black markings in the middle of the flower petal. They used to be my favorite flower when I was a child since they grow everywhere in my home country but now I prefer red roses.

Anyway, the flowers in the WGM video look more like violas to me but I'm also not an expert. I thiiiink pansies are closely related to violas so they look kinda similar but they do differ by size, markings and blooming season. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LauLau said:

You mean the potted flowers on either side of them? Nope they're not pansies lol

Pansies are much bigger than that and they grow close to the ground with short stems and characteristic black markings in the middle of the flower petal. They used to be my favorite flower when I was a child since they grow everywhere in my home country but now I prefer red roses.

Anyway, the flowers in the WGM video look more like violas to me but I'm also not an expert. I thiiiink pansies are closely related to violas so they look kinda similar but they do differ by size, markings and blooming season. 

Okay

Thank you for clearing my doubts

Anyway I hope they are still dating.

12 hours ago, Ad25 said:

Okay

Thank you for clearing my doubts

Anyway I hope they are still dating.

Personally, I think they are! It hasn't been that long since we got big hints but ofc the public focus has now shifted on to Taemin's solo career + SHINee reunion so he is much more careful in hiding his private life.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Personally, I think they are! It hasn't been that long since we got big hints but ofc the public focus has now shifted on to Taemin's solo career + SHINee reunion so he is much more careful in hiding his private life.

Have you seen his episode with April Naeun with Delicious Rendezvous? What can you say about his interaction with her? I think he’s really careful and does not really pay attention to girls in general which is really funny. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, kdmca said:

Have you seen his episode with April Naeun with Delicious Rendezvous? What can you say about his interaction with her? I think he’s really careful and does not really pay attention to girls in general which is really funny. 

I think people forget that she is much younger than him with less than half of his career experience so I'm pretty sure he'd just view her as his junior. She was born in 1999 so it hasn't been that long since she became a legal adult in SK :sweatingbullets: they're actually a whole cultural generation apart too since Taemin is still a millennial while she is Generation Z!

If you watched SuperM and thought that Taemin acts really differently with Ten, Taeyong, etc, compared to his hyungs then now realize that those juniors of his are only like 2-3 years younger than him yet he already treats them like his babies... age differences are always blown out of proportion in SK imo due to their age hierarchy system. So yh... she's probably still a baby in his eyes, but I am generalizing here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, taeunlover123 said:

i don't wanna lose hope, but there hasn't been any hints lately, also wish they could be like edawn and hyuna just freely date like that i'm sure they'd have a lot of supporters and just a few haters (there'll always be some), but sadly i think they're traumatized lol

well we never know, they could either just be dating in private or secretly don't lose hope yet tho they aren't the type of ppl who would just settle for anyone, and I'm pretty sure they're pretty picky about who they wanna end up with so hang in there 

5 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Guys, did you see this? Looks like another couple item, what do you think?^^
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIJNdqlBG1x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

im living for hints like these honestly whenever they have similarities it's either a coincidence that i believe is less likely really jffjfj u should have seen them in mcountdown lmao they're so awkward but their mutual friends were acting sus lol so it prolly means there's still something going on with them if not I'll-

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vea Bianca said:

well we never know, they could either just be dating in private or secretly don't lose hope yet tho they aren't the type of ppl who would just settle for anyone, and I'm pretty sure they're pretty picky about who they wanna end up with so hang in there 

I think so too. Taemin is not the type of guy who would just settle for anyone else and He is an achiever so he would not give up Naeun easily knowing he is her first love. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 1:23 AM, kdmca said:

I think so too. Taemin is not the type of guy who would just settle for anyone else and He is an achiever so he would not give up Naeun easily knowing he is her first love. 

Well.... when will we know if they’re getting married or not lol. Can they be together already :( 

Will they get married in secret? Like Exo Chen got married and those lunatic fans are after his wife threatening her and asking Chen to leave Exo.

Will Taemin ever announce anything about his love life? It’s very doubtful. I mean he does mention in some interviews about if he gets married and have kids he wants to tell them he left a mark etc. I’m assuming he has his girl already lol. Come on Taeminne!

how I miss their WGM days. 

• Like 1

Hi I am new here, I started to join this ship this year.

I briefly read the theories here, but I haven't see any posts discussed this. So here I am.

I actually wonder why Taemin loves purple so much, until I saw his video in 'when dad is sleeping' channel.

he basically mentioned what will the combination of blue + pink colours be? then he get excited lol we all know it's purple (even he mention yellow + red afterwards lol but we live for taeun theories). Well, to be clear, (aqua) blue represents Shinee as pink represents Apink.

It's even more obvious during SuperM Choseok Vlive, the Call My Name game. When Taemin asked what colour represents the name (he got 'Taemin'), Kai said PINK and then Lucas (the most honest + innocent member. If we want to get more tea, just monitor Lucas. Same reaction when Kai chose Pink hat during the same vlive, Lucas reaction said it all) said he thinks there is also BLUE which I think he tried to deliver Shinee. They went too long in discussing the colour and taemin kept asking why pink and blue, so I notice Baekhyun as leader tried to cut them off by saying "move on". This is so obvious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 4

On 12/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, mississippi said:

Hi I am new here, I started to join this ship this year.

I briefly read the theories here, but I haven't see any posts discussed this. So here I am.

I actually wonder why Taemin loves purple so much, until I saw his video in 'when dad is sleeping' channel.

he basically mentioned what will the combination of blue + pink colours be? then he get excited lol we all know it's purple (even he mention yellow + red afterwards lol but we live for taeun theories). Well, to be clear, (aqua) blue represents Shinee as pink represents Apink.

It's even more obvious during SuperM Choseok Vlive, the Call My Name game. When Taemin asked what colour represents the name (he got 'Taemin'), Kai said PINK and then Lucas (the most honest + innocent member. If we want to get more tea, just monitor Lucas. Same reaction when Kai chose Pink hat during the same vlive, Lucas reaction said it all) said he thinks there is also BLUE which I think he tried to deliver Shinee. They went too long in discussing the colour and taemin kept asking why pink and blue, so I notice Baekhyun as leader tried to cut them off by saying "move on". This is so obvious.

can u link the vlive pleaseeeeee

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

19 hours ago, mississippi said:

you can see it heree

I just saw the video ***screaming internally**what are this guys doing :fullofhearts:when Taemin asked the age of the person on his hat they just said late 20s guessss what??Son Naeun is 26 lmaooooo then Taemin got nervous and kept repeating « late 20s Pink late 20s pink » :joy:Did they just casually give Taemin Blue and Pink as hint??

I watched the Amazing Saturday’s 135th episode. I saw Taemin and Park Na Rae in the same video and I was shocked!!the same Park Na Rae who is taking care of Son naeun during Gamsung Camping??:sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • LOL 1