SHINee is back!! :hooray2:

I still can't believe Minho went straight from Pohang to see Taemin at Inkigayo with Onew and Key, he didn't even have time to get out of his soldier uniform or visit his own family first!

Also, Taemin uploaded this cute video for his fans in which he talks some more about the meaning of some of his songs, how he feels about his Bubble messages, and most importantly, he spoils SHINee's comeback before the end of winter!!

• Wiggle 1

Sorry I know that Minho is back and shinee is back... but not at them spoiling Naeun character at the next episode of gamsung... coincidence? Maybe? Again? Okay....

I saw a preview last 2 weeks ago of gamsung... solar and Naeun will dress up a character in toy story. Solar is woody, and Naeun is Jessie. You can clearly see on the picture, jessie. The one with the red hat.. okay, maybe it's coincidence... again. 

• Insightful 1

@Anonymous 2 Hahaha sorry but this is all Key, not Taemin. Idk if you've watched his last couple of instalives before but he used Toy Story filter then too + showed off his merch toy... he is a Disney fanatic but Toy Story is one of his fave films.

Tho you are right... this couple is full of weird coincidences that just keep coming up so once again, destiny follows them everywhere they go ;)

Oh but someone did point out to me that there is a girl laughing in the background that kinda sounds like Naeun. Not to be treated seriously but it's a fun thought!

30 minutes ago, LauLau said:

@Anonymous 2 Hahaha sorry but this is all Key, not Taemin. Idk if you've watched his last couple of instalives before but he used Toy Story filter then too + showed off his merch toy... he is a Disney fanatic but Toy Story is one of his fave films.

Tho you are right... this couple is full of weird coincidences that just keep coming up so once again, destiny follows them everywhere they go ;)

Oh but someone did point out to me that there is a girl laughing in the background that kinda sounds like Naeun. Not to be treated seriously but it's a fun thought!

I know this is kibums' because I saw him do his instanlive and took a selfie with that toy story sticker this week, that's why I said " THEM" and not pointing out "Taemin". He suddenly likes to used this week that sticker

20 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I know this is kibums' because I saw him do his instanlive and took a selfie with that toy story sticker this week, that's why I said " THEM" and not pointing out "Taemin". He suddenly likes to used this week that sticker

I don't think Naeun is brave enough to visit Taemin or them in inkigayo, there's a lot of people there,some shawols are waiting for taemin outside the building.. si I don't think that's Naeun.maybe a staff or dancers laugh. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous 2 said:

I don't think Naeun is brave enough to visit Taemin or them in inkigayo, there's a lot of people there,some shawols are waiting for taemin outside the building.. si I don't think that's Naeun.maybe a staff or dancers laugh. 

Yeah, logically, I think it's just one of his back dancers, which is why I don't think of it seriously but I remember some past saesang rumors so I'm just :idk: 

but no it's probably Rian or whatever his lead female dancer is called (she's actually a choreographer too)

6 hours ago, LauLau said:

Yeah, logically, I think it's just one of his back dancers, which is why I don't think of it seriously but I remember some past saesang rumors so I'm just 

but no it's probably Rian or whatever his lead female dancer is called (she's actually a choreographer too 

Hi! Can you please share what’s the rumor of the past saesang you remembered? Thank you in advance! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

12 minutes ago, kdmca said:

Hi! Can you please share what’s the rumor of the past saesang you remembered? Thank you in advance! 

Sorry I didn't mean saesang rumors about Taemin per se but SM idols in general... that they often have no time to meet up in private so sometimes, if they're veteran artists and their managers are understanding of it, then they'd have their gf/bf secretly tag along on schedules if fans are not around. Jessica used to do it with her ex and that's also how Kai got caught dating Jennie.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I dont know if this could be consider as another coincidence/fate. Our Naeun having the same name with Naeun frm April. When i see my twitter timeline now full of Taemin & Naeun (April) interactions (the variety show & music shows) is bittersweet. Haha. Whenever i see both names in the same sentence,  i kinda hope its our Naeun.

Hi guys, I don’t usually comment on here, as I’m more active in shipping Taem and Nangni on instagram, but i really want to share this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdUjN3qhQdg

Taemin is dancing with Karina from the new group Aespa. 

Her appearance in the dance video reminds me a lot of Naeun. The all black outfit paired with the ICONIC adidás leggings, and of course long dark hair. They even have similar built.

I would be lying if I say I didn’t put my phone screen a bit far away and pretended that’s totally Teamin dancing with Naeun.

:happydance:

Heck yeah! Let me drown in delulu~

I also want to encourage all the disheartened shippers lately, don’t lose hope! Lets wait to the day our couple will finally show their love to the world. And I hope everyone will support them and be positive when it finally happen.

Much love friends!

7 hours ago, Leeavia said:

I dont know if this could be consider as another coincidence/fate. Our Naeun having the same name with Naeun frm April. When i see my twitter timeline now full of Taemin & Naeun (April) interactions (the variety show & music shows) is bittersweet. Haha. Whenever i see both names in the same sentence,  i kinda hope its our Naeun.

Yes i totally get what you mean! These days i find lots of video of Naeun and Cha Eunwoo shippers, i watched some of them just by curiosity and...well :sweatingbullets: we have nothing to worry about. They litteraly don't even look at each other XD! But well other ships video with our Taemin and Naeun may disturb you but don't worry our Taeun are a strong couple, we gotta be hopeful! But I agree tho that I also wished every Taemin interaction with Naeun were only with our baby Naeun and not from April Naeun. But well we can't do anything about it! I hope we'll soon be able to get some new hints ^^

--------------------------

Btw did someone see this :

Is Sm promoting our Naeun during Taemin's promo lolll XD ! I read a comment on that video that said that Lee Sooman is a Taeun shipper too :joy:!! Who knows?? It can be true!! But just seeing Naeun's ad in Smtown big screen is making my heart flutter!! 

I Love You Hearts GIF

• LOL 1

12 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

--------------------------

Btw did someone see this :

Is Sm promoting our Naeun during Taemin's promo lolll XD ! I read a comment on that video that said that Lee Sooman is a Taeun shipper too :joy:!! Who knows?? It can be true!! But just seeing Naeun's ad in Smtown big screen is making my heart flutter!! 

First, I hate the account who made this, this is the account that was called out by  shawols in twitter. And obviously shippers and Naeun was dragged again because of this account. 

Anyway, This Naeun cf was advertise in sm coex somewhere in June or July. The billboard on sm coex can rent by every company who wants to advertise their artists. Apink- dumhdurum, Victon mv, Eunji mv and Naeun cf was advertise here this year. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Insightful 2

We've got a few talking points today! First, Taemin is now the fastest solo SM artist to gain over 30 million views! He was so happy that we went on VLive and Instalive multiple times today!

I've seen a few translations of the things he said by now and I want to point out that in one VLive, he told Jinki that he was "done" with schedules for today, yet when Jinki asked to hang out at Taemin's place, Taemin told him that he's already got plans... Are you perhaps meeting your girlfriend to celebrate, Taemin? :phew:

Another thing is that at one point, a fan asked him to marry her in the comments, to which Taemin went like "noooo, I'm too young!" and then promoted his motae solo manager, Nam Euisoo, who has "no love experience" (he said that in English). This kind of way of talking once again makes me think that Taemin surely has a girlfriend because what kind of single guy spends +4 years trying to set up his single manager with someone? ((Also, sorry sweetie, but you are no longer too young to marry lol!))

Anyway, those are just my delusional observations! :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

I have been streaming Taemin’s new song and seeing it having lot of views made me sooo proud. I was like finally people are recognizing his talent but He is beyond talent honestly. He made a lot of solo comebacks and also with Super M. When does He rest??? He is working like crazy :mellow: I really hope He is not overworking 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

We've got a few talking points today! First, Taemin is now the fastest solo SM artist to gain over 30 million views! He was so happy that we went on VLive and Instalive multiple times today!

I've seen a few translations of the things he said by now and I want to point out that in one VLive, he told Jinki that he was "done" with schedules for today, yet when Jinki asked to hang out at Taemin's place, Taemin told him that he's already got plans... Are you perhaps meeting your girlfriend to celebrate, Taemin? :phew:

Another thing is that at one point, a fan asked him to marry her in the comments, to which Taemin went like "noooo, I'm too young!" and then promoted his motae solo manager, Nam Euisoo, who has "no love experience" (he said that in English). This kind of way of talking once again makes me think that Taemin surely has a girlfriend because what kind of single guy spends +4 years trying to set up his single manager with someone? ((Also, sorry sweetie, but you are no longer too young to marry lol!))

Anyway, those are just my delusional observations! :tongue:

I was thinking the same too!  Maybe his girlfriend is already waiting for him at home, And also yesterday on shinee vlive he said he did not answer the call of his manager because he was resting at home. Maybe he doesn’t want to be disturbed. 

• LOL 1

19 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

I also thought it was interesting that Naeun posted some random Paris pictures after Taemin's comeback for Act 2. ;)

I saw the paris pics too :D But do you know whether those pics are now or just throwback posts? 

If its old then it might be a big spoiler from naeun. ;)