1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Taemin did reveal today that he filmed the SuperM's One postcredit scene at Daegwallyeong but I'm still very suspicious of it tbh because he normally never reveals where he films at... the way he did it almost seemed like a clarification (as if he already knew about the rumors from Taeunians)... it's suspicious to me idk

What do you mean? Suspicious in what way? 

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Taemin did reveal today that he filmed the SuperM's One postcredit scene at Daegwallyeong but I'm still very suspicious of it tbh because he normally never reveals where he films at... the way he did it almost seemed like a clarification (as if he already knew about the rumors from Taeunians)... it's suspicious to me idk

He did once. Said that he just finished jacket photoshoot at gangwondo in taemlog Q&A, its about 12 plus am

26 minutes ago, Jejudo,2013 said:

Lol i was gonna tell you that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ aren’t they always like that, posting something super fishy and delete right the moment it’s gonna get controversial ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Almost like calobye. First time, its at front shelf cabinet and a box at the table. Next vlog the calobye at the lower shelf at the back. And from yesterday ig live its almost hidden at the back of lowest shelf  Why do you do that Taemin ah.. ?? More suspicious that way ...

• Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Nyonya Wely said:

He did once. Said that he just finished jacket photoshoot at gangwondo in taemlog Q&A, its about 12 plus am

Almost like calobye. First time, its at front shelf cabinet and a box at the table. Next vlog the calobye at the lower shelf at the back. And from yesterday ig live its almost hidden at the back of lowest shelf  Why do you do that Taemin ah.. ?? More suspicious that way ...

yeah i recognize this one too! last time i saw calobye was in taemvlog after that whenever he is doing ig live, he always closes the shelf.. like always

• Like 1

3 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

First of all, thank you for being a fan of them and welcome to the community. Just wanna remind you that we can never be 100% sure that they're dating because they didn't publicise the news. We can only analyse through different hints to find out. Adding to @LauLau's comments, there are loads of connections and hints we've collected over the years and feel free to take a look at them! However, some people might be too delusional and ended up finding wrong hints. I know they're lovely together and I really hope Taeun will end up together as well, but even if they aren't together, I would still support them as an individual, so please don't get too worked up by their love hints and try to support their individual projects as well! 

Yes you are correct. Taemin filmed it at the same place as Naeun's place in her variety. On Naeun's variety teaser, they said they went to this place called Daeguanryeong (idk how to spell it properly) for the sheep area. Taemin himself said on SuperM reaction video that he filmed it in this area too. It's not surprising that the pictures of him with the sheep last week is the same farm that Naeun went to. 

Yes, they went to the same place, but I'm not sure if they went at the same time because we don't know when they filmed their stuff. Of course, it's possible that they filmed at the same time and met up or something, but its unlikely I think. 

However, the part that seems fishy would be that Taemin filmed this a while ago but he posted the sheep pics on the same day where Naeun's teasers came out. This might be a coincidence, but yea it seems related lol. 

No. Its different place dear. Naeun shooting in namhae german village and if you see her teaser, that place is really close from beach and taemin location photos so far away from beach.I saw account ig who first upload photos about naeun n ssh they both in namhae german village.

14 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

No. Its different place dear. Naeun shooting in namhae german village and if you see her teaser, that place is really close from beach and taemin location photos so far away from beach.I saw account ig who first upload photos about naeun n ssh they both in namhae german village.

i think naeun filmed at various locations tho including daegwallyeong and namhae.

• Like 1

Seems like before starting the short drama. Superm members were asked by the staff what kind of drama they would do. And if you notice :

1. The drama line that Taemin is doing is related to always loving his first love. His feelings did not change for the girl he met from childhood to adulthood. Taemin is indeed a loyal person hahaha.

2. He likes to count the days of the precious moments he wants to remember, like when he did proposing naeun in jeju.

And the part that I love the most, taemin says i will take care of you forever

• LOL 2

On 9/27/2020 at 7:11 PM, syzsyzsyz said:

Tbh if Taeun was really real, I feel like Taemin is trying to drop hints slowly and like bit by bit? Idk but it seems like we've got a lot of hints/coincidences this year, whether if they're true or not... The fact that he posted this on Lysn and stuff makes me feel like he's trying to get the fans know bit by bit so they won't overreact when he publicises it. Of course, it may be that Taemin just finds these pics funny so he wants to share it with his fans... but then again all the things we've got this year is just... too much and too obvious?

Also, for Taemin's THE STAGE interview, he mentioned that when he gets married/have a family he wants to be influential and proud of himself. The fact that he mentioned that kinda makes me feel that he's slowly preparing the fans that he WILL in the future, marry someone and have a family of his own... again this is trying to get the fans know that he won't be single forever. 

For this, I geniunely feel like SM doesn't really care even if Taemin has a scandal LOL. Like Taemin isn't young and he's been experienced for so long, so if things DO happen, I feel like SM won't really restrict him from going anywhere. Of course, SM will talk to Taemin and stuff but I feel like even if like CEOs/SM's directors knew about this, they wouldn't really care. If it was one of the juniors/idols that still need more popularity, then they would be worried. Plus, from the amount of promotions that we've got from Criminal... seems like SM isn't really valuing Taemin as much these days. I really hope they'll do a better job for Act 2. 

I feel the same for the slowly dropping hints bit by bit. It looks like a pattern of him revealing things. I mean we already see him using this tactict with his tattoo. We saw a glimpse of it since earlier this year. Then he droppinghints, like its only a temporary ones for his new album concepts. But then bam, its revealed he actually sporting real tattoos on his arm and hips. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

They filmed at both! I think the main part is going to be at Namhae but the teaser also showed Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch with the name appearing in one of the captions in Hangul (I talked about it on the previous page after translating the caption, but it's at 0:2 mark if you wanna check the teaser again) x

18 minutes ago, LauLau said:

They filmed at both! I think the main part is going to be at Namhae but the teaser also showed Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch with the name appearing in one of the captions in Hangul (I talked about it on the previous page after translating the caption, but it's at 0:2 mark if you wanna check the teaser again) x

I love taemin hints about sheep.

But the place is different :joy:

The teaser said 대관령면 ? (using a question mark)

Until now, naeun teaser about beach and sheep farm. Are u already check namhae sheep farm? Are u already check namhae beach? It's the same with naeun teaser.

I just wanna tell the fact ✌

11 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

I love taemin hints about sheep.

But the place is different :joy:

The teaser said 대관령면 ? (using a question mark)

Until now, naeun teaser about beach and sheep farm. Are u already check namhae sheep farm? Are u already check namhae beach? It's the same with naeun teaser.

I just wanna tell the fact ✌

They filmed the variety show at Namhae, but that is Daegwallyeong in the teaser. They showed a clip of it. Now, that doesn't mean the cast filmed there -- it could be that they sent a film crew over there to film some extra scenery shots, or it could be something they're preparing for other episodes, but that 2-second-long shot actually showed Daegwallyeong too, not only captioned it (the captions only confirm that it's that place). The reason why I say this is because Namhae is by the beach like you said and it's flat land with a white fence around the sheep. The 2-second shot of Daegwallyeong shows you hills with a brown fence in the background - the same as seen in both Taemin's photos and the SuperM's ending scene. They compared Daegwallyeong to the Alps because it has characteristic, green rolling hills. So that 2-second image comes directly from that place, not Namhae. That doesn't mean Naeun actually stepped foot in there, but it's a weird coincidence. Anyway, we'll find out the facts soon enough when the variety show actually airs :D 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I am living for all these recent posts, thank you guys! Thanks for your diligence, @LauLau! I feel like your posts are always well-researched and thoughtful. I'm new to this ship, so I've got a lot of catching up to do! Thankful I'm catching on later than sooner because oh man, I don't know if I could have held on for 7 years...

• LOL 2

This is so funny, shawols are catching on to the fact that Kai kept assinging pink to Taemin the entire V Live (from demanding that Taemin gets the pink card to him using "pink" as a hint for Taemin). This means we're not completely delulu for noticing this too haha.

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

37 minutes ago, LauLau said:

This is so funny, shawols are catching on to the fact that Kai kept assinging pink to Taemin the entire V Live (from demanding that Taemin gets the pink card to him using "pink" as a hint for Taemin). This means we're not completely delulu for noticing this too haha.

and the fact that the one who said that is the one that know him best, kim jongin:criesariver:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

I really can't stand this behavior anymore. First, the taeun post is ridiculous, it's just an assumption based on nothing really. Taemin didn't even write Mars. And why post on youtube on a taemin official video where a lot of antis can see it. If you're a new shipper, just please be careful where and what you post...1.png

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ltm#2kids said:

I really can't stand this behavior anymore. First, the taeun post is ridiculous, it's just an assumption based on nothing really. Taemin didn't even write Mars. And why post on youtube on a taemin official video where a lot of antis can see it. If you're a new shipper, just please be careful where and what you post...

Instagram Taeun fans are just like this as well, being overly delusional and making comments on Taemin's Instagram in relation to Naeun. I wish they'd stop but you can't even talk sense into those fans. Doesn't matter how often we tell them, we're just naturally associated with these fans TT

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

They filmed the variety show at Namhae, but that is Daegwallyeong in the teaser. They showed a clip of it. Now, that doesn't mean the cast filmed there -- it could be that they sent a film crew over there to film some extra scenery shots, or it could be something they're preparing for other episodes, but that 2-second-long shot actually showed Daegwallyeong too, not only captioned it (the captions only confirm that it's that place). The reason why I say this is because Namhae is by the beach like you said and it's flat land with a white fence around the sheep. The 2-second shot of Daegwallyeong shows you hills with a brown fence in the background - the same as seen in both Taemin's photos and the SuperM's ending scene. They compared Daegwallyeong to the Alps because it has characteristic, green rolling hills. So that 2-second image comes directly from that place, not Namhae. That doesn't mean Naeun actually stepped foot in there, but it's a weird coincidence. Anyway, we'll find out the facts soon enough when the variety show actually airs :D 

U're right, indeed the teaser editor staff uses Daegwallyeong view. Yeah, my point is naeun not filmed in there,but taemin photos in shinee post so coincidence. I love it.

Yes we'll see ✌

11 hours ago, LauLau said:

Can you share the video link to this? I want to watch it ahaha. I'm smiling wide haahha

Edited by Jillia

11 hours ago, LauLau said:

Don't forget while kai and timothi gave taemin present, they using pink ribbon. Where i go to como corso ig account, i just find a post or tag from someone use a red/black ribbon mostly red one. Or I'm not good at finding photos, I don't know ✌. But I really curious about that. They know taemin "love pink" :heart4:

Edited by Jillia

3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Don't forget while kai and timothi gave taemin present, they using pink ribbon. Where i go to como corso ig account, i just find a post or tag from someone use a red/black ribbon mostly red one. Or I'm not good at finding photos, I don't know ✌. But I really curious about that. They know taemin "love pink"

So I'm not the only one here who noticed that their gift to Taemin has a pink ribbon, out of all the colors they chose PINK...LOL

Edited by Jillia

5 minutes ago, Anonymous 2 said:

So I'm not the only one here who noticed that their gift to Taemin has a pink ribbon, out of all the colors they chose PINK...LOL

Hahaha, so i'm just thinking. If the fact tm & ne didn't together or taem with someone else, why as a friend kai tease taem about pink? Can someone explain? Hahaha

Anyway good job kai :heartxoxo: