56 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Yooa fans getting bold now. Smh.

HAHAHAHAHA I understand them though. Taemin always does collabs with the hottest female idols at the moment (Krystal, Sunmi, Twice, Seulgi, etc) so this collab will likely give a lot of validation to YooA... Crazies are everywhere. I don't believe Taemin would be interested in her (doesn't seem like his type) but she is a phenomenal dancer with MJ vibes so this collab would be good. So far, Taemin never actually got close and intimate with any of his collabs either (except for Krystal, but she is SHINee's little sister so it's a bit different plus she dated his BF), so once again, there's no reason to judge them in advance.

Let others be salty if they want to be.

Anyway, when you click on that poster's profile, the first thing you see in their bio is "f--- infinite" so it's not exactly a "nice" account either way. Ignore them.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LauLau said:

HAHAHAHAHA I understand them though. Taemin always does collabs with the hottest female idols at the moment (Krystal, Sunmi, Twice, Seulgi, etc) so this collab will likely give a lot of validation to YooA... Crazies are everywhere. I don't believe Taemin would be interested in her (doesn't seem like his type) but she is a phenomenal dancer with MJ vibes so this collab would be good. So far, Taemin never actually got close and intimate with any of his collabs either (except for Krystal, but she is SHINee's little sister so it's a bit different plus she dated his BF), so once again, there's no reason to judge them in advance.

Let others be salty if they want to be.

Anyway, when you click on that poster's profile, the first thing you see in their bio is "f--- infinite" so it's not exactly a "nice" account either way. Ignore them.

Hahah don’t worry I’m just saying they’re getting bold, not gonna interact with people like them, it’s just everytime Taemin collabs with a female it attracts shippers and then they start attacking us lmao just like with Sunmi

5 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Hahah don’t worry I’m just saying they’re getting bold, not gonna interact with people like them, it’s just everytime Taemin collabs with a female it attracts shippers and then they start attacking us lmao just like with Sunmi

Wait? There are people who ship Taemin with Sunmi?? I'm pretty sure half of twitter called them "gay kings" -- Sunmi even had to clarify that she's not in fact a lesbian :P

12 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

I just saw this, this morning. There's actually people that believes they're together now, because of this. I honestly hope that it's for a dance collab like majority of the people or else why would they meetup in a cafe in public? They would know better. 

I just wanted to say one thing as this post was posted. We all have every right to feel sad/upset if EVER a dating rumor is confirmed of Taemin or Naeun with someone else. But guys, who said we never were right? Maybe Naeun and Taemin dated before that? - But knowing that will just hurt more, then I will have so many unanswered questions like what happened that made them breakup? what happened that made them fall in love with someone else?

Yeah well, I'm just saying I'm not saying Taeun aren't together cause of course I believe this is a collab, and when it releases we can all be at ease. It wouldn't make sense also cause how would they have gotten to know each other? Sure we know nothing about idols personally, but when did they ever meet to know each other - I mean Yooa and Taemin I'm so curious. But weird does Yooa live in Cheongdam too? Since they met up there? Cause Taemin and Naeun lives there right? Ughhh my heart will be so sad if this is something else. Anyway I'm crossing fingers, hoping it's a dance collab and nothing dating related hahaha. 

Let's keep our thin highs Taeunians, I think we're on the right path. Taeun is real! That troll can say what she wants, will never change what we believe in! 

Be strong chingu, no idol who is really dating wants to get caught during day time and at very obvious place like that, lol.

• Insightful 1

8 hours ago, LiveInDreams said:

@Taeunforeverrrr I get your point, and it's definitely fair and valid. By the way, let me apologize to you as well. My post was certainly not directed at you personally. I just said what I said because after reading some of the replies (not just yours) to that new post, I had the impression that the posts were going in a "not-so-nice" direction, so I wanted to put a break to it, if that makes any sense. 

Anyway, let's not dwell too much on this, and for real, if you know very little about the Taeun ship or Taemin or Naeun, please refrain from making assertive statements, instead ask Taeunians questions if you want to know more (you might realize then why the ship is still strong!).

On a lighter note, since I went through the whole ordeal of making an account, I might as well share with you why I've been feeling super positive about our Taeun couple lately :) On top of all the things mentioned in previous posts, like V-day posts, dance moves, etc, I actually think that the song posts Taemin made were actually not signs of sadness or breakup or anything like that, but more like spoilers/hints for Taeunians, perhaps!?

Falling from Harry S. --> Sad song: Yes, but hey, there's a line in Apink's Dumhdurum that says "I only hear sad songs"  Also, I might have missed it, but I don't think anyone talked about that hand that you can see in that album cover. Someone pointed out that the color scheme is very reminiscent of Taeun, but I was wondering why no one mentioned the hand. Hand --> Son in Korean --> Son Naeun

Am I too delusional or what?? :wub:

The other song: it mentions spring, talks about flowers. Cherry blossoms pic. In Apink's Dumhdurum, one of Naeun's lines goes "haru haru". And "haru" in Japanese means spring. And who else do we know that likes to play around with words in Japanese...:phew:

And that cherry blossom that Naeun posted and the fact that she wore a light pink colored dress (very cherry blossom like, if you ask me) in one of their show promotions later. I don't know, but I can't help but think these two are just way too cute  :D

Hi dear, I hope that you did not mention me when saying "posts were going to not-so-nice direction" and labelling someone, right.

However, if you see my previous posts, I used to say that I was thankful that a lot of people patently explain to some doubtful chingu. But look back the post that made me really not control myself anymore. She said she was just know Tae for 2 weeks and from Super m, but she stated all consumption as if she knew clearly about them. She even did not say first that she just recently knew them and maybe her consumption was wrong. You just put yourself into other new comers' position when hearing her proof, how did they feel, did they also feel so bad and doubtful about Taeun like her? There is a difference between a person who is new, want to share, to contribute to the thread, to learn from the thread and a person who just wants to say whatever she likes, she thinks and does not care others' feeling, does not care her statement could make the other down. There is no reason to be polite with such attitude, and of coz what I just told her did not make her down at all since she was familiar to that.

If you followed this thread since pg1 as you said, you must know why there were a lot of active shippers here stopped posting here, discussion here and they decided to withdraw to join in a closed discussion group. Just because of there are a lot of trollers here, made the thread down, made new comers doubtful by their impolite attitudes (here I emphasize again the difference between someone who wants to learn and someone who just wants to destroy)

p.s: for your information, I also just a silent shipper since page 1 of thread 1 (since I am too old and busy with my kid, my stuff to do the chatting with u guys) but I posted lately because I was so sad that many active chingus stopped chatting here, and there were a lot of new Taeunians who love Tae and Naeun but the thread was so silent and not moving, no one clarify their doubt. And I was so pleased to see a lot of active posting lately.

Hereby I challenge you guys, posting again the moment/fact/hints or whatevers you like/you believe to STRENTHEN THE SHIP/TO CLARIFY THE DOUBT. Also, if you have doubts about any moments/hints, say it out politely no matter old or new you are, then others can help to clarify. Ok?

Start from me:

#TaeunmomentIlove:

in 2014-2016, Tae tried to go around behind Naeun (after talking to Ravi) to silently look at her while Naeun knew that he was behind him (other apink spied for her and she even silently glance him a bit) 

in 2018, Naeun met Wgm team

In 2019, Taemin and bros in Elen show

In 2020, V-day, White day, anniversary day...

• Like 1

stay strong everyone!!!!

i believe taemin and yooa met for business purposes :) 

the person who spotted them said taemin came with an ahjussi (most likely his manager, haha poor hyung)

i mean if it were a date why would taemin turn up with someone else?

and!!! taemin took it upon himself to go on ig live after and one of the first thing he said was "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... I HAD A MEETING JUST NOW" so dear friends, our captain himself might be assuring us in the midst of updating his fans.

lets hold on alright. there will be haters who find us gullible but lets not lose our cool and be disheartened.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LauLau said:

Wait? There are people who ship Taemin with Sunmi?? I'm pretty sure half of twitter called them "gay kings" -- Sunmi even had to clarify that she's not in fact a lesbian :P

Yeah, I don’t know if you were part of this thread back then, but we have before argued with a Sunmi and Taemin shipper in here

Guys, do watch our pretty Naeun, she's showed so much her private stuff and those what taeunians ever talked about before... It's her ankle bracelet, bobbi brown lipbalm with her name on it, also she's wearing that pretty necklace kkk...what i'm surprise the way she changed her selfie camera to back camera and showed us the weather or street view, is it same as Taemin did for his last instalive? Taemin teased his manager and i think Naeun accompanied by her mother?! Now i'm waiting if this vlog has english translation... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hellostargazers57 said:

Guys, do watch our pretty Naeun, she's showed so much her private stuff and those what taeunians ever talked about before... It's her ankle bracelet, bobbi brown lipbalm with her name on it, also she's wearing that pretty necklace kkk...what i'm surprise the way she changed her selfie camera to back camera and showed us the weather or street view, is it same as Taemin did for his last instalive? Taemin teased his manager and i think Naeun accompanied by her mother?! Now i'm waiting if this vlog has english translation... 

omg the necklace!!!! 

1 hour ago, hellostargazers57 said:

she's still wearing the necklace hehe :wub:

18 hours ago, ltmsne said:

I actually remember seeing someone posted about the hand = son or I saw it on youtube, I’m not sure hahah. 

But omg that made me happy. You’re right... MAYBE IT’S HINTS EVERYONE :bawling::heart:

I must have missed it. Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed it though! If several strangers thought of the same thing about something, then it must be more than coincidence, right? :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Hi dear, I hope that you did not mention me when saying "posts were going to not-so-nice direction" and labelling someone, right.

However, if you see my previous posts, I used to say that I was thankful that a lot of people patently explain to some doubtful chingu. But look back the post that made me really not control myself anymore. She said she was just know Tae for 2 weeks and from Super m, but she stated all consumption as if she knew clearly about them. She even did not say first that she just recently knew them and maybe her consumption was wrong. You just put yourself into other new comers' position when hearing her proof, how did they feel, did they also feel so bad and doubtful about Taeun like her? There is a difference between a person who is new, want to share, to contribute to the thread, to learn from the thread and a person who just wants to say whatever she likes, she thinks and does not care others' feeling, does not care her statement could make the other down. There is no reason to be polite with such attitude, and of coz what I just told her did not make her down at all since she was familiar to that.

If you followed this thread since pg1 as you said, you must know why there were a lot of active shippers here stopped posting here, discussion here and they decided to withdraw to join in a closed discussion group. Just because of there are a lot of trollers here, made the thread down, made new comers doubtful by their impolite attitudes (here I emphasize again the difference between someone who wants to learn and someone who just wants to destroy)

p.s: for your information, I also just a silent shipper since page 1 of thread 1 (since I am too old and busy with my kid, my stuff to do the chatting with u guys) but I posted lately because I was so sad that many active chingus stopped chatting here, and there were a lot of new Taeunians who love Tae and Naeun but the thread was so silent and not moving, no one clarify their doubt. And I was so pleased to see a lot of active posting lately.

Hereby I challenge you guys, posting again the moment/fact/hints or whatevers you like/you believe to STRENTHEN THE SHIP/TO CLARIFY THE DOUBT. Also, if you have doubts about any moments/hints, say it out politely no matter old or new you are, then others can help to clarify. Ok?

Start from me:

#TaeunmomentIlove:

in 2014-2016, Tae tried to go around behind Naeun (after talking to Ravi) to silently look at her while Naeun knew that he was behind him (other apink spied for her and she even silently glance him a bit) 

in 2018, Naeun met Wgm team

In 2019, Taemin and bros in Elen show

In 2020, V-day, White day, anniversary day...

Hi there, 
Honestly, I wasn't pointing at any user in particular when I wrote my first post. I was just going through the posts that I haven't seen yet, and while reading, I just noticed a shift in tone and that's why I decided to say something. I realize now that, maybe for some, what I wrote might have come out as a little offensive (??). It certainly was not my intention to offend any contributor of the thread.

I'm sorry if I made you, or anyone else for that matter, upset.

And yes, I've seen all the ups and downs of the thread and I do recall reading your previous posts. You're usually very nice and understanding. Also, you keep the ship and motivation alive, and I want to applaud you for that! <3 Oh, and speaking from an ahjumma's standpoint, I don't think there's such a thing as being too old!! ;)

Finally, challenge accepted! I won't go too much back in time because I can hardly remember what I did last month (aah, the challenges of being old...).

On T side: Same as you. The Ellen Show interview. He's definitely involved in something.

On N side: That personality quiz moment that Apink did not long ago. When she hears the explanation of her choice, "small pond," she says she has no interest in sex, and then proceeds to make a heart hand gesture and mouth something like "Mianhae" (??). That hand gesture sealed the deal for me and convinced me she was involved with someone. It's like she did it subconsciously, and I really don't think it was intended for pandas :lol:

Edit: I take back the "subconsciously" part. When I first saw it, I thought it was subconscious, but now that I've rewatched it, I think it was done very consciously :D

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

@LiveInDreams Omg what hand gesture?? I didn’t see that!!! Pls show me

I can no longer find the video I saw of the entire test =/ Must have been taken down on YT.

Someone had put a link to a snippet of it here though, and I just checked, you can see it there too. It's on page 169 of the thread.