Hello everyone. Did you all know that the Retrouvaille YouTube account has been terminated. Maybe it's because of many taemin fans got angry after they saw a korean video about taeun and then they started to attacking the other taeun YouTube channel by reporting them. I'm so sad cause most of all taeun moments are on Retrouvaille YouTube channel:(

Edited by Fantasylife
  • Sad 2

omg... my heart broke when i saw the channel was gone. I watch their videos whenever I feel down.... I'm so sad... I watch them almost every other day.

Whenever I watch their videos, I get reminded of many hints that I have forgotten.... Now I'm scared I'll be forgetting certain hints...

Let's all post all the hints Taeun has given us for the past 7 years!! Might be a great way to refresh our memory and relive those moments again! What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

Hello everyone. Did you all know that the Retrouvaille YouTube account has been terminated. Maybe it's because of many taemin fans got angry after they saw a korean video about taeun and then they started to attacking the other taeun YouTube channel by reporting them. I'm so sad cause most of all taeun moments are on Retrouvaille YouTube channel:(

My heart broken now . How can do that ? i really love vídeo and moment Taeun Retro make clip . 

16 minutes ago, Thuy.thanh1502 said:

today make me sad and angry so much . Im crying because i miss them

NO NO NO I CAN’T HANDLE THIS I’M SO SAD WHAT TO DO WHY THOSE VIDEOS WERE MY EVERYTHING HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP BELIEVING IN THEM WHEN WE FORGET ALL THE HINTS

2 minutes ago, taeunforever0 said:

@watermelon2512 @chantaljaey @xoxo_yanna98 @hellostargazers57 

Hello guys, do you know what if Retrouvaille on YouTube has an instagram or Twitter? 

yes, she has twitter account, and not long ago she seems also came here to greet us...

T_T this so sad~ i can know more about Taeun also because of taeunians videos. How many channel gone? I saw all two channels~ Why? I can't... :tears:  this so cruel huh..

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, hellostargazers57 said:

yes, she has twitter account, and not long ago she seems also came here to greet us...

T_T this so sad~ i can know more about Taeun also because of taeunians videos. How many channel gone? I saw all two channels~ Why? I can't... :tears:  this so cruel huh..

What’s her twitter pls? I’m crying. Retrouvaille and Fayee Maye gone I’m so scared that other channels will be gone too :bawling:

2 minutes ago, taeunforever0 said:

Wow the way they dance... I honestly fear that he’s with her, look at the way he hold her hand over his head :bawling: ever since some suspect he’s with someone from red velvet i’ve been scared

I'm sorry but can we refrain from sharing stuff like this? Not only are you making yourself upset over nothing (it's obviously choreographed and sooo long ago), you're also sharing the worry to your fellow shippers and I don't think we need that right now, considering what's happening. 

Hi Taeunians

I didn't see that coming. Afterwards I don't know them personally but I think that in the past she had problems with her first Youtube Trouvaille channel. Maybe some copyright notices, really I don't know 

So far I haven't had anything for my part since the creation of my channel. But I'm very careful now since it's my comeback since 3 long years. 

I hope everyone is alright and understanding ! ^_^ In some way, we need to understand it's a Korean World, Korean culture we can't change that and their minds. We don't want the same hate that Chen is going through right now.  

To all of taeunians, I hope you all will keep calm and don't be upset too much. I hope you all will take the positive side from what happened to us. Taeun are getting more attention these days because of a taeun korean video are getting more views on youtube. Everytime koreans search about taemin or naeun videos on youtube the taeun videos will always appears too. And that's makes k-shawols mostly taemin fans are angry so they start to attack the other taeun youtube channels by reporting them. And I think that's why the channel now are taken down. Please think that as a better way for taeun to prevent them from getting hates again now. For now, we just need to keep supporting taemin and naeun quietly so we won't get attention from k-shawols and taemin fans. and it's all for taemin and naeun safety. No need to worry about losing hope on taeun because if they're meant to be they'll be together in the end! Let's just pray for that now^v^

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

i dont get why they need to report other fandom. i mean.. they should let people enjoy things like how they love to enjoy taemin/naeun alone or taemin/ naeun with whoever they wish. unlike people in thailand. they even put the real life couple in drama and do performance together. fans there were all supportive and lovely. 

btw im new here but a veteran in being silent reader. i hv so many thought linger in my mind but restricting myself to post. its sad to see this page getting less reply. i hope to read more abt them whether its facts, assumption or delulu i did enjoy readin em:joy:. thank you guys... may our favorite couple be happy with whoever they end up with. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

i dont get why they need to report other fandom. i mean.. they should let people enjoy things like how they love to enjoy taemin/naeun alone or taemin/ naeun with whoever they wish. unlike people in thailand. they even put the real life couple in drama and do performance together. fans there were all supportive and lovely. 

btw im new here but a veteran in being silent reader. i hv so many thought linger in my mind but restricting myself to post. its sad to see this page getting less reply. i hope to read more abt them whether its facts, assumption or delulu i did enjoy readin em:joy:. thank you guys... may our favorite couple be happy with whoever they end up with. 

I know right. I can't understand too with k-shawols who hates taeun. If they don't like taemin to be paired with naeun just don't watch their videos and everything ended. Why did they reported all of taeun youtube channels. They're so childish. It's normal to ship idols with the other idols. Everyone's doing it but only taeunians I think who gets attacked by their fandoms

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dreamcatcher0210 said:

I'm sorry but can we refrain from sharing stuff like this? Not only are you making yourself upset over nothing (it's obviously choreographed and sooo long ago), you're also sharing the worry to your fellow shippers and I don't think we need that right now, considering what's happening. 

I don't think the person posted that to upset any of us, but to reassure her that there's nothing between them

About the popular Taeunian video being taken down.Its actually they been taken down or block because kfans made a report to Youtube and MBC .I read about it in DC Gallery(Taemin  korean forums).Right now they really hunt down for every thing bout Taeun.They also try to clear search Taeun name in Naver search.You see when you search Naeun or Taemin name in Naver,you will see their name also.I dont know if they will hunt for insta also.They really doing a campaign now.I dont know why they doing it now cause it never happen before.So,I want Taeunians not to mention Naeun on Taemin insta and Taemin on Naeun insta.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taeunfan said:

About the popular Taeunian video being taken down.Its actually they been taken down or block because kfans made a report to Youtube and MBC .I read about it in DC Gallery(Taemin  korean forums).Right now they really hunt down for every thing bout Taeun.They also try to clear search Taeun name in Naver search.You see when you search Naeun or Taemin name in Naver,you will see their name also.I dont know if they will hunt for insta also.They really doing a campaign now.I dont know why they doing it now cause it never happen before.So,I want Taeunians not to mention Naeun on Taemin insta and Taemin on Naeun insta.

Omg.. I think the situation is getting worse than i thought. I just checked naeun Instagram to see her Francesco hayez painting post and reading all of the comments there. Because a lot of people are recognizing and supporting taeun now, they leave a lot of comments in that post saying that they'll support taeun. But now some of taemin fans are also commenting there saying people to stop being delusional:(( I'm afraid if something worse will happen soon. I'm afraid if shawol and panda will fight again just like before