Hi Everyone, I have been following TaEun for the past year after watching WGM.

Like everyone here, a lot of signs and clues lead me to believe that they are still together. They've been too quiet about their personal lives which I assume is their way to steer clear of anything that would shed light of their status.

On the other hand, due to the current situation (lockdown) I was able to come up with a fanfic. I'm planning to publish it on a private website. I haven't been working and thought of maybe posting my fanfic for a little income to help my current situation. It would be a one time pay of $3 and the fanfic will be updated every week.

To manage expectations, the timeline will start 5 years after WGM and as it builds up to current date. Rest assured that characters are respected and no tolerance for any explicit content.

I posted this to get a gauge if there are shippers interested for a little fee and if this little project should be pursued. 

I avoid any negative comments, that's why I am transparent into mentioning the fee and circumstance why I thought of starting the fanfic project.

I only have great admiration for both Taemin and Naeun. Looking forward to hearing from other shippers soon.

Thank you.

• Like 4

On 4/26/2020 at 10:28 PM, taemdeok said:

Hey Guys! Due to this whole coronavirus thingy, I've been so bored at home that I've been rewatching all the Taeun vids I can find on Youtube :lol:

Came across this video which was uploaded a few days back tho! It's about a lady doing a Tarot Card Reading on Taeun.

There's no english sub so with my limited knowledge of the Korean language, it seems that the lady said Taeun had genuine feeling for each other but because of their circumstances, it's difficult for them to date. Here's the video if you wanna watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwbDZu723_w&t=1s

I personally do not believe in Tarot Card Reading so I would advice everyone to take it with a grain of salt. But the reason why I posted this in the first place is because, wow, even after 7 whole years people are doing such analysis on them! The power of this couple is amazing really.

I've also noticed that there are soooooo many Koreans recently commenting on Taeun videos... by recent I meant only 3~4 months ago.

So many of them are saying that there's no way Taemin and Naeun were faking it. And all these comments got like 1K+ upvotes! I love how even the Koreans are so supportive of this couple. Some of them even notice the same suspicious things/hints that we noticed.

AHHH I wish these 2 would announce their marriage already! :D

We definitely need eng sub for the video!!

hey chingus so i was watching eunji and chorong's appearance on life bar in 2018.

there was a segment where they spoke freely about dating (for themselves) and it was so refreshing to hear them speak so casually about it! both eunji and chorong both talked about dating before and what kind of person they are when they date..

they definitely dated while in apink since they debuted so long ago and they were young then.

eunji also mentioned about huh gak who is in their agency, how she was rumored (within the company) to be dating him but infact he was in a secret relationship, whom he is now married to!

this somehow gives me so much hope for my taeun heart :wub:

lets not give up on taeun!!!!

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@bbymeowie wow gives me so much hope. 

Guys I have no idea why, but I had a dream about Taemin and Naeun. 
I dreamed that I woke up and had messages from my friends that said:

”TAEMIN AND NAEUN ARE TOGETHER”

”TAEMIN IS GETTING MARRIED”

And I went on Twitter and saw it trend, and the articles said: “BREAKING NEWS: Shinee Taemin and Apink Naeun have been dating for 5 years and are expecting to get married in June” IT FELT SO REAL I WAS SO SAD WHEN I WOKE UP

• Like 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Now I’m scared that something is going on between someone from red velvet and taemin, guys please reassure me... Look at the comments

Dont be scared. So far, his name just linked to some female celebs, before 2013_Suli, IU; since 2013_only 1 girl and you know who she is. He also confirmed indirectly on V-day 2020 who she is

48 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Now I’m scared that something is going on between someone from red velvet and taemin, guys please reassure me... Look at the comments

I have seen the clip when RV introduced themselves many times. That is not Taem who was looked at by his bros. The situation is like that, the boys were on stage with Polo light and bright lights shining on them, so that they could not see fans clearly, a lot of fans sat in dark room to enjoy the show. RV was also, their light condition was not good enough for the boys to recognise who they were. They just realised when RV said their slogan and greeting "happiness". Tae turned his back to look at the screen behind him, And Taem, Kai looked at each other, Kai mumbled "happiness" to show that he also knew who was talking. On the other hand, Taem was center, when Baek talked all members turned to Baek's direction, and at some angles, you might think that all boys looked at Taem, but it was not like that. All I just saw that after knowing that RV was the guest, Taem was more silent and seemed not enjoy too much.

Hey Taeunians ! Taemin found his old phone of 2013 :) So I mean he just scrolled his pictures lol 2013 was a special year for him. He probably saw all the pictures with Naeun. I hope Naeun still have her Samsung S3 and her iPhone 5. 

1588141250-capture-d-ecran-2020-04-29-a-

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

200429 Taemin on TMI news Taemin ranks 4th on idols who lives in an expensive house. Taemin’s house gives off a Europe vibe, has stairs in the house that leads to an individual terrace. Each house has a personal elevator too.

They can date at home together without being noticed, hoping to see Taemin and Naeun live together.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Dont be scared. So far, his name just linked to some female celebs, before 2013_Suli, IU; since 2013_only 1 girl and you know who she is. He also confirmed indirectly on V-day 2020 who she is

How did he confirm it indirectly. Honestly I just fear he’s with someone else, guys I love him with Naeun 

12 hours ago, JulieC said:

Hey Taeunians ! Taemin found his old phone of 2013 :) So I mean he just scrolled his pictures lol 2013 was a special year for him. He probably saw all the pictures with Naeun. I hope Naeun still have her Samsung S3 and her iPhone 5. 

1588141250-capture-d-ecran-2020-04-29-a-

this was when taemin mispronounced something and said naeun while interviewing IU~~ ^_^

@ltmsne i know how you feel, sometimes when i chance upon stuff that sways the ship a little i get disheartened. but hey, as a new shipper, i'm seeing more and more hints from taemin himself. i feel that, maybe he is trying to slowly reveal his personal life more. in the past it was more of naeun hinting if i am not wrong? this year especially, taemin has been pretty aggressively showing not so subtle clues. 

personally i believe in the law of attraction. whatever we speak into existence, the chances of it happening will be higher. there are so many taeun shippers still going strong, even now there are koreans commenting on their wgm videos, wishing for them to be together. let's keep rooting for them <3

• Like 3

On 4/27/2020 at 8:31 AM, TaEun Ship said:

Hi Everyone, I have been following TaEun for the past year after watching WGM.

Like everyone here, a lot of signs and clues lead me to believe that they are still together. They've been too quiet about their personal lives which I assume is their way to steer clear of anything that would shed light of their status.

On the other hand, due to the current situation (lockdown) I was able to come up with a fanfic. I'm planning to publish it on a private website. I haven't been working and thought of maybe posting my fanfic for a little income to help my current situation. It would be a one time pay of $3 and the fanfic will be updated every week.

To manage expectations, the timeline will start 5 years after WGM and as it builds up to current date. Rest assured that characters are respected and no tolerance for any explicit content.

I posted this to get a gauge if there are shippers interested for a little fee and if this little project should be pursued. 

I avoid any negative comments, that's why I am transparent into mentioning the fee and circumstance why I thought of starting the fanfic project.

I only have great admiration for both Taemin and Naeun. Looking forward to hearing from other shippers soon.

Thank you.

May I know if you've written for Taeun before? A long shot question but perhaps you're familiar with Palm Trees in Seoul? Haha, would be nice too if you posted a teaser of your story.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397714wpp/hyerim-to-tie-the-knot-with-boyfriend-of-7-years-and-taekwondo-athelete-shin-min-chul

hi chingus! this is not taeun related BUT this really gives me some hope for our dear taeun <3

they had been dating for 7 years, since 2013 and they've only revealed their relationship this year, and wedding recently.

i feel like for couples who are not revealed by the paps, it seems like they last a longer time.

so our dear taeun - it is very possible for them to be dating, lets keep our hopes high!

• Like 7

Wow this thread has been really active lately! I'm so glad -- it means that there is a renewal of interest in Taeun and I think we all understand why... I really think we've gotten so many hints this year... This would also be their 6th or 7th year of dating so I hope that they can end up the same as Hyerim and her boyfriend :wub:

Notice how both of them also seem happier the more hints are coming our way?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

Wow guys this fits so perfectly for Taeun WATCH IT!

lol I've seen this before but I also remember when I first got into K-pop 8+ years ago, it was a well known "fact" that if a male idol got his own car and moved out from the dorm/parent's house, then it was a solid proof that he was dating... Taemin hasn't been living at the dorm for years, he has his own place, and he's been driving since he turned legal pretty much. It all ticks off haha

• Like 4