i can't count how many times have i watched this performance and i even memorized the choreo lmao apink aura is just powerful and only apink can actually do that 

me dancing: (deserved it.)

Spoiler

i just found this gif lol its not the real potato me pftt

Image result for gif worst dancing

Hi everybody. I am a new member, because I love TAEUN couple so I searched for information about them on social network. Fortunately, I found this site, where many people also love the TAEUN couple. sorry for not being good in english I am a member from Vietnam.:heart:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I am a big fan of these two Hyunseung and Hyuna all because of Troublemaker. The versions one and two. And can u guyz imagine Taemin and Naeun having a stage with these songs? :w00t:

@taeun1006

Hello there fellow TaEunian! Welcome to the second thread of our precious couple TAEUN! :heart:

It would be awesome if they performed these songs

But I would love to see them to perform Attention by Troublemaker~ It's a good song and with awesome choreography

and other duo songs like these: (let me just put it on spoiler because it's long lel)

Spoiler

I thought of a name for our couple, if ever they make a unit xD

Francesco x Marcella

:joy::joy:

43 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

@chantaljaey  Yess! Đó là một trong những bài hát yêu thích của tôi về Hyuna Troublemaker!:) 

Lol! Tôi không thể tưởng tượng naeun unni nhảy múa để nói lên lời nói của haha! 

I don't many many they want only they are only even if only one light:bawling:

12 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

cr.@mrsedwardsanders

what do you guys think about his statement?

OMG hahahahahah wth is wrong with these two not even few weeks ago naeun says she's never been in love talking about stuff related to it and now taemin saying isn't it early for love wth is WRONG WITH YOU TWO hahhahahahahha you are so bloody obvious honestly get your shits together lol first they fully describe each other then end it with not in love honestly don't even try to talk about relationships because you are making it too obvious you guys would be better of shutting your mouths lol

5 hours ago, Vea Bianca said:

I just wanted to ask if you guys are aware of this thread? it isnt just apink  who have this type of perverted thread but theres many more thread about girlgroups and boys lmao 

https://onehallyu.com/topic/65910-the-official-apink-에이핑크-18-thread/page-72?hl= apink

what is the contain of this onehallyu thread? 

cause I can't open it

Hey guys! Sorry for the screenshot photo but naeun unni posted this one in her story on IG. i was wondering what it means :) is that the silver bracelet that we were looking for? Or just a random pic hehehe can anyone tell me? Is it a show? 

1 hour ago, watermelon2512 said:

what is the contain of this onehallyu thread? 

cause I can't open it

Me too i can’t open it hehehe 

Btw guys, i just want to know ur opinions in this...taemin oppa is known to have the least tears in SHINee and most of the time does not cry at all but during his last day of tour in japan, he became so emotional and cried as he thanked his fans for coming and supporting him. U think he was just too happy that he reached his dream of having a solo tour or is it a sign for something else? Or by any chance did he just remember jonghyun oppa at that time?  :huh: Just wanted to know ur opinion :) 

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Hey guys! Sorry for the screenshot photo but naeun unni posted this one in her story on IG. i was wondering what it means :) is that the silver bracelet that we were looking for? Or just a random pic hehehe can anyone tell me? Is it a show? 

Me too i can’t open it hehehe 

no its not her bracelet she's apparently gonna appear in huhgak's MV so she's promoting a section of his MV on her story 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Btw guys, i just want to know ur opinions in this...taemin oppa is known to have the least tears in SHINee and most of the time does not cry at all but during his last day of tour in japan, he became so emotional and cried as he thanked his fans for coming and supporting him. U think he was just too happy that he reached his dream of having a solo tour or is it a sign for something else? Or by any chance did he just remember jonghyun oppa at that time?  :huh: Just wanted to know ur opinion :) 

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's a tears of joy he's so greatful and mixed emotions it was a huge success doing 32 concerts is no joke and he always said that it is his dreams specially her grandma, mom, dad, and older brother came to his concert today. I hope one day naeun will able to watch taemin's concert *sigh. 

Yay taemin will now going back to korea i think he'll take a rest for a while or maybe going on a vacation with naeun hahaha my delulu mind who knows? Im going to observe if they will be missing in action haha XD

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dbernal10 said:

Guys, have you seen this? Is Taemin wearing the silver bracelet again or am I delusional?

https://youtu.be/d9UDPLKi4FU

Uwaaa~ i saw it but i am not sure if it is the same one...it does look similar! :D omo! Taeun ah! Stay strong! :) 

if that is the bracelet then does that mean they saw each other in secret before? Kyaaa! ~ my heart is jumping! :wub:

• Like 2