[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love watching SHJ act :wub:...she can really express the emotions and seems to have good chemistry with all her male leads...

Im happy with the devt of their relationship though i have to admit that i would want to see a more expressive LMK but nonetheless im enjoying his chatacter right now. Im giggling watching them hahaha wasnt able to sleep waiting for the subbed ep4 to be out. Downloaded it first thing in the morning and started my day filled with these lovebirds' sweetness :wub:

[Beauty Inside] Ep 4 Seo Hyun Jin ♥ Lee Min Ki officially begin dating 

Ratings: 4.3%

beautyinside.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin   Lee Min Ki officially begins dating 

1. [+2590,-64]
Do some promotions for the drama.. The drama is interesting!!! How am I going to wait for another week. 

2. [+1398,-9]
JTBC has the nicest colors on screen among all broadcasting stations. 

3. [+1228,-17]
When Lee Min Ki smiled at the end, I smiled too... My heart fluttered. 

4. [+948,-18]
Seo Hyun Jin's role really fits her. ㅠㅠ

Spoiler

5. [+774,-66]
I thought Ryu Hwayoung is an erotic actress.. Look at her clothes.. 

6. [+240,-3]
Remove as much screen time for Ms Ryu as possible. My immersion in the drama reduced and had so much heart flutters before. She's a flaw in a jade. 

7. [+153,-1]
The only actress that I can distinguish. This line is so good. Hwayoung's character disgusts me. The ending for this drama is always good. 

]
beauty4.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Ryu Hwayoung's first appearance after controversy.. as Seo Hyun Jin's rival 'hateful acting'

1. [+462,-39]
Hul. Really dislike it. Can you not come on tv? 

2. [+274,-8]
Her mentality is one of the top. Not the ordinary kind. 

3. [+121,-6]
She's born to be an actress. No matter what she is like, no one knows if she's acting or not. 

4. [+110,-19]
Ugly. 

5. [+45,-0]
No, but why does she keep coming out as if nothing happened? Who exactly has her back...? Majority doesn't like seeing her, but she still managed to crawl out. What is the reason exactly? I'm curious. I'm enjoying Beauty Inside. But now I don't feel like watching it so much. 

6. [+42,-1]
No, but why do they keep using someone like her? Who exactly has her back that she can keep getting roles even after huge scandals? 

7. [+42,-1]
She ruined T-ara. 

cr

p/s:  i had to hide the rest due to hateful towards actress, some of knets needs to move on, it's already 2018. :rolleyes:

:blush: a new BTS:

10 oct:

Dramabeans does recaps but looks like there is no ep. 4 yet:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/beauty-inside-episode-3

beautyinside-03-00101.jpg

beautyinside-03-00151.jpg

COMMENTS

Since Do-jae has been generally abrasive with Se-kye so far, it was satisfying to finally hear him address her in a kinder manner. Se-kye was unfairly bearing the brunt of his defense mechanisms, and I appreciated Se-kye for rising above their contention to save Do-jae and defeat him with her compassion. I’m puzzled by the cliffhanger, which is surely a misleading one, but part of me is hoping for the hilarious hijinks that could ensue if this was a literal suggestion. Would definitely spice things up a bit.

Being privy to Se-kye’s struggles, I sympathize more with Se-kye’s character and see Do-jae through her eyes. She’s been more honest and vulnerable as a character, while Do-jae seems more closed off. Though we get a taste of Do-jae’s prosopagnosia, we haven’t seen him admit how truly crippling his condition can be. His stubborn disinterest in Se-kye’s condition makes him seem even more distant as a character, and I hope that I’ll warm up to him alongside Se-kye. I fear that his detachment will hinder his ability to engage me later in the show, but this is where I surrender my trust to Lee Min-ki (and his shower scenes) to develop his character into a compelling and likeable dude.

Eun-ho continues to be endearing, and I love his complete lack/abundance of self-awareness — I can’t decide which one it is yet. Considering his charm, I wonder why he wants to become a priest, and I’m eager to see how/if Sa-ra changes his mind. I don’t find Sa-ra likeable at all yet, but I think Eun-ho will have the same impact that Se-kye has on Do-jae. The synergy between the two is bizarre, and I’m enjoying it because I’ve already suspended my disbelief for our main couple’s premise. If they can be as real as Se-kye candidly hanging laundry in perfect lighting, then I’m all about it.

Official pics at jtbc website:

http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/photo/pr10010943/pm10049815/detail/12596

Seo Hyun-jin X Lee Min-ki Change to romantic mode ?!Movie theater capture

2018-10-10 11:01:17 AM Views

Spoiler

2018-10-10 11:01:17 AM Views

20181010_110020_1179.jpg

The empty movie theater 

20181010_110026_6751.jpg

Seo Hyun-jin X Lee Min-ki Honey falling eyes 

20181010_110031_9079.jpg

Change from romantic mode to business relationship ?! 

Finally got to watch episode 4. I was amused by how DJ’s ‘indecent’ proposition was reasoned out by him at the start of the episode :lol:

I liked the episode, the friendship between SG, her manager and EH continues to be friendship goals. I liked how they collectively agreed that the director’s film will tank because that’s what friends would say to support one another. So cute! 

I also like how SG and DJ continue to neogotiate their relationship and trust with the back and forth with the contract. 

Also, LMK has the softest most endearing smile :wub: I completely melted  when DJ looks at SG in some of the scenes such as when she drunk called him. And the scene at the end where she leaned on his shoulders and he looked affected/reflective with the close up shot of him tapping his finger on his thigh. 

SG’s dog deserves special mention too. He’s a star in his own right. I wonder where they find such a well trained dog! 

OFFICIALLY HOOKED TO THIS DRAMA <3

i loveeee lovee their chemistry!!!!!

and can i say that Seo Hyun Jin styling is on point on this drama? all her clothes, hair, makeup everything is perfect! she's sooooooo pretty !!

+ LEE MINKI GAZE IS EVERYTHING!!!! <3

can't wait for next week!!

and i love all their OSTs!!!! <3

12 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

Yes the rating is rising up....do u guys notice that many of the side characters are form OHYA....if they will earn the reward trip...they will go together again lol! 

Yup!!i can still recognized most of them since i watched OHYA multiple times :D:D:D

6 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

And the scene at the end where she leaned on his shoulders and he looked affected/reflective with the close up shot of him tapping his finger on his thigh. 

Or just maybe, he was waiting to see whether she would have another transformation--like before on the plane; it just confirms what HSG told him. So the next time we should see the 2 on the same bed, SDJ isn't there for that reason. :innocent:

just want to share for everyone who are waiting for the remaining OSTs.

i find this clip from Music&New !

Beauty Inside OST preview!!! 

turns out the OST that i've been waiting for are sung by Red Velvet' Wendy, Davichi and KWILL. yesssss!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

You are not alone :P. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Eric was one of HSG's transformations! 

this is actually a good idea!!!

P.S i just REALIZED that this is from the same director! no wonder they way they shoot the drama and other factor is really similar with OH Hayoung lol!! love itttt <3 

Psst, this is fast becoming one of my, current, fav kdramas. In each episode, I’m chuckling at their witty dialogue. So much fun! 

I think it also shows how much the actors enjoy their characters...Everyone is likeable except for the grandfather...For someone who’s supposed to be open minded (competive for the chairman’s position) he is severely eh....They should be bending their knees for HSG. She’s everything and more to ask for...Maybe I’m just bias...:D

Idk I must be really biased towards SHJ as with her previous dramas I have laughed with and cried for her so this drama is no exception, I have watched these episodes several times and each time I have cried. Her first transformation as the old lady sitting outside the hotel room bawling her eyes out and then when she pushed her pride aside and knelt down in front of the director, apogologizing for something that is totally out of her control. What a heart wrenching scene that was.

I hope that in future episodes HSG is able to confide to the person (the director) she respects most in her industry so that he is able to help her.

@nourelqamar25 ikr,, lee minki's actual birthday is januari 16th. 0116 :lol:

Still waiting for SG-DJ's bts.. what movement again from these two to prove their on-off screen chemistry? I cant get enough.

From eps 1, the way he pat her head :wub:

Spoiler

From eps 2, the way LMK protect SHJ's face from sunscreen B)

Spoiler

I came to DB and there are mix reviews on early eps, but we got some love and good reviews

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2018/10/05/beauty-inside-chatty-recap-week-one/

Archived