[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this drama! Just finished the 2 episodes. So much fun!

Casting is great. LMK is so handsome, looking so good in a suit and tie!:wub:

SHJ beautiful in everything! Kudos to the stylists, they are making it work!

Love our OTP chemistry!

AJH looks good with a bit more weight too!

Everyone in this series is doing fabulous work. Enjoying the ride!

@Nanana85 Thanks for the preview!-Oh no! Isn’t it too early for the White Truck of Doom?:w00t:

Anyone else notice that towards the end of ep1, SDJ was actually nervous sitting next to HSG? His slight hand movement on the article "Xi's Summer of Discontent" he was reading while she had her head resting on his shoulders during sleep. Recall that earlier in the trip on the plane ride to Gyeongju she had asked him if he wasn't nervous sitting next to her.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:18 AM, aSHJfan said:

I cannot understand why some are saying that our otp have no chemistry 

Ikr! 

Imho people just anticipating much of this drama cause (duh!) it's Seohyunjin and Leeminki and people never really take the consideration that the drama only got 2 episodes so far. I mean what can we expect from only 2 airing episodes? Both leads haven't got to show their lovey-dovey sizziling love side yet, so the lack of sparks between them is understandable for me. i just hope viewer wont drop this drama too soon, i hope viewer will wait patiently for the love story to bloom. Both hyunjin and minki are known for their great chemistry with their every costar, so i have no doubt that their chemistry will getting better and better by the episodes :rolleyes::wub:

7 hours ago, creidesca said:

Anyone else notice that towards the end of ep1, SDJ was actually nervous sitting next to HSG? His slight hand movement on the article "Xi's Summer of Discontent" he was reading while she had her head resting on his shoulders during sleep. Recall that earlier in the trip on the plane ride to Gyeongju she had asked him if he wasn't nervous sitting next to her.

I did notice that!!! :wub:

He's already fall for her little by little:rolleyes: i guess her sign language really impressed him and charmed him <3

i like it that he comes to like her not because she's pretty, but because he realize that she's a good person and there's more of her than just a famous and pretty face. I really like where this story goes:heart:

Glad someone also notice a little detail like this:D

i have this weird habit paying to little detail while watching a drama with my fave on it and read into it a little too much, like hand gestures, head movements, gazes, little facial expressions, etc. 

Can't wait for the next episode~

49 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

So HSG is some kind of shapeshifter like mystique lol, but she can’t control her ability when and what to change, interesting

this reminds me of the movie Every Day but the difference with EVERYDAY is A(the male protagonist) was a mysterious spirit who inhabits a different body every day. :) 

I re-watched ep 1 and 2 again. The more i listen to the BGM/OST, the more i like all, including the english songs. I'm also glad that they didn't overdo that special sound effect, that means not every action comes with that sound. I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, i think most of us were thinking that the highlight scene cuts shown at the end of ep 2, are meant for the following week and some were abit concern on the quick development of the story, right? I think the highlights are for more subsequent eps to come, not just ep 3,4. Well, we shall see. At this juncture, I've no complaint with the pace.

@hyunjingogogo  yes i remember you in TOL thread last year.

2 hours ago, mimomomu said:

this reminds me of the movie Every Day but the difference with EVERYDAY is A(the male protagonist) was a mysterious spirit who inhabits a different body every day. :) 

The original movie is a hollywood movie with the guy who played spiderman in second installment.. andrew garfield i think..

and it was a crowdsourced movie, they asked people to upload their videos and used it at the end too..

Korean movie is remake of that

and now the drama

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The original movie is a hollywood movie with the guy who played spiderman in second installment.. andrew garfield i think..

and it was a crowdsourced movie, they asked people to upload their videos and used it at the end too..

Korean movie is remake of that

and now the drama

Wait correct me if you didn't mean this but the two films are different. The Hollywood film, "Everyday" was not the original but only believed to inspire the miniseries, "The Beauty Inside" which was crowd-funded and which the korean film is a remake of. Also Andrew Garfield wasn't in "Everyday" but Jacob Batalon who was in Spiderman Homecoming is in the movie :)

49 minutes ago, brownpotato said:

Wait correct me if you didn't mean this but the two films are different. The Hollywood film, "Everyday" was not the original but only believed to inspire the miniseries, "The Beauty Inside" which was crowd-funded and which the korean film is a remake of. Also Andrew Garfield wasn't in "Everyday" but Jacob Batalon who was in Spiderman Homecoming is in the movie :)

oh..i am not talking about everyday..

am just saying the original is a hollywood movie which was adapted to korean movie..

a lot of places people keep talking about korean movie as if its the original

The Beauty Inside is a 2012 social internet series developed by Intel and Toshiba, Directed by Drake Doremus, written by Richard Greenberg, and starring Topher Grace, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and Matthew Gray Gubler.

from wikipedia. Just fyi :)

wow the thread is moving fast.. are we ready for tomorrow eps 3?? I'm repeating some scenes from eps 1 and 2 and still cant get enough.. the story will be getting tense as HSG and SDJ start to close each other. Anyone knows what they said and mention in preview? From google translate i think that HSG curious why SDJ save her??

I sympathized SDJ for his disability to recognise faces, even his mother and even his face himself? Someone mention it on IG because of the wiping mirror scene in eps 2 and on the eps 3 preview. 

(ps. LMK looks so manly in this scene uuuuwu..:P)

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

I sympathized SDJ for his disability to recognise faces, even his mother and even his face himself? Someone mention it on IG because of the wiping mirror scene in eps 2 and on the eps 3 preview. 

(ps. LMK looks so manly in this scene uuuuwu..:P)

THIS! So many little details that I feel many may have overlooked and attribute it to the actor being stiff/giving off Se Hee vibes . I think we should all go read articles on people describing how it's like having the disorder.

Even in that shower scene, you can tell how annoyed SDJ was with HSG's effect on him.

I wonder how much HSG remembered of her confrontation with SDJ in her closet? The next morning she thought she was still in her older woman transformation until the delivery guy asked her for her autograph.

Archived