[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Song Hyekyo was Spotted with Her Brand New Short Hair for Her Upcoming Drama [Boyfriend]

Song Hyekyo has chopped her hair extra-short! 

On August 28th, the actress was spotted at Incheon International Airport for her departure to Hong Kong. Song Hyekyo appeared in public with quite a surprise: her brand new short hair! She cut her hair bobbed, far shorter than her usual long-wavy hair. Fans are pretty much sure that the actress decided to cut her hair for the sake of her upcoming drama with Park Bogum, 'Boyfriend.' 

Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum have been confirmed for tvN's upcoming drama 'Boyfriend.' They are currently busy filming the drama and it's set to start airing this December

temp_b6dd9ab8d777ed67269dbaacf217aeab.jpg

temp_396cb384626cb5d3d33cc2ec416c73c5.jpg

temp_c7546d46e82dda13d1cdd23854ef6794.jpg

http://www.kstarlive.com/Song-Hyekyo-was-Spotted-with-Her-Brand-New-Short-Hair-for-Her-Upcoming-Drama--Boyfriend--5997617

• Like 5

From one of the staff Boyfriend. Seems Boyfriend is his 3rd project after Children of A Lesser God and Life on Mars

Spoiler

cr. lee.k.b

The first piece coming soon, the first Romance! I have to have fun shooting ㅎㅎㅎ Boyfriend hwaiting!!

already # 3rd # work # drama # boyfriend # making # instagram # shooting # ilsang # daily # instadaily # daily # drama # kdrama #tvn # work # makingfilm

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, bohmi said:

From one of the staff Boyfriend. Seems Boyfriend is his 3rd project after Children of A Lesser God and Life on Mars

That's awesome. Not that this'll have any effect on the quality of Boyfriend, but I did love Life on Mars.

• Like 3

@gakE you're welcome :)

but who's singing that song? sounds familiar in my ears

-----------------------------------

I don't know this is true or not, get info from dc that Boyfriend will kick off filming on September 2 :ph34r:

f87150f9eb4dad2203630d5741354b8b.jpg

still waiting the picture

• Like 3